(2007/01) Jan

*mildy takes out the MJ table n place a sign on it "Only Goats Welcome"*
lai lai lai...

aqua,
if u all bring your kids then i bring charlene. kekek...

hihi...

i m back fm bkk! this trip was good as weather not too hot & not crowded too. brought quite a few clothings for estelle. we saw a dress which we bot for estelle in spore at ard S$50 but bkk selling slightly less than S$20!!! -bang-

aqu, the photo v nice! by the time i saw the charity shoot too late liao. let me know if got promo hor kekekee

hui, estelle tried prawn in fried rice but she dun really like hor

LUNCH CUM LO HEI

Date : 29 Jan 2009

Time : 12pm

Venue : TBC (Any suggestions pls voice out) ==> somewhere we can settle kids lunch?

1. icylemon (might bring along Regine)
2. aquarius
3. maori guy (mr aquarius)
4. babymilk
5. Milderina (either bringing charlene or claudia) ekekek...
6. zenn + estelle

Welcome back Zenn! How's the security in BKK now? Next time if they have promo let you know.
happy.gif
kekeke

aqu, okok! actually bkk security still as per normal leh. in fact everything remains the same. think the security is more tight at parliment area

juz talked to sugarbean. she suggested we go steamboat!! hehehe... either COCA or HOT POT.

<font color="ff0000">LUNCH CUM LO HEI</font>

Venue : TBC (Any suggestions pls voice out) ==> somewhere we can settle kids lunch?

2. aquarius
4. babymilk
5. Milderina (either bringing charlene or claudia) kekekeke...
6. zenn + estelle
7. sugarbean (KIV)

<font color="ff0000">LUNCH CUM LO HEI

Venue : HOT POT (Suntec City)

2. aquarius
4. babymilk
6. zenn + estelle
7. sugarbean (KIV)
</font>

wah... alot of us are having no. 2 liao.. so for those who had 2 will there be no. 3 coming?? *pointing fingers at aquarius &amp; babymilk*

those with no. 3 will no. 4 on the way too?? *pointing fingers at AMM &amp; alethea*

hi,
haha.. thanks for the well wishes. dunno gender yet. but i do hope its a girl!! then in the future can go shopping with me. Hope will be able to see the gender this coming weekend.

The promos at Chongqing Hotpot. Think the suntec branch set lunch only $11.90 and they have congee too. The kids can share the congee.

EVENTS/PROMOTIONS:

Connoisseur's Choice Group of Restaurants:
Connoisseur's Choice Group Privilege Card:
15% discount on ala carte food menu /buffet (For Hot Pot restaurants)
Terms &amp; Conditions Apply.

Promotion Period: Till 31st Dec 2010

*Privilege card can be purchased at any of our two restaurants at S$30.00. This comes with three dining vouchers with total value of S$30.00.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit Card Discount Promotions:
(Terms and Condition Apply)
Amex 10% off Ala Carte only, UOB 10% off Ala Carte Only, DBS $15 Voucher for every $100 Spent. Passion Card 10% off Ala Carte only.

<font color="aa00aa">Executive Set Lunch Exclusively available at @Suntec City

Enjoy our Executive Set Lunch Set at $11.90++ (Minimum two orders), savor the best of Chongqing Hotpot during your busy work schedule.</font>

Exclusive Promotion at The Magic of Chong Qing Hotpot @ Tanglin Shopping Centre

Enjoy One free Hotpot Lunch Buffet for every three Hotpot Lunch Buffet Ordered. Valid from Monday to Thursday (12am to 3pm).

Not applicable on Eve of public and Public Holidays, Not applicable with any ongoing promotions and discounts.

Terms and Conditions Apply.

Passion Card Promotion ( Promotion period from the 1st July to 30th Sep 2008)

Get one free Lunch Hotpot Buffet with every three Lunch Hotpot Buffet Purchased. Valid from Monday to Thursdays. (Lunch Period Dine-in Only). Please show your Passion Card before ordering.

Not Valid on Eve of public holidays and public holidays, not valid with other discounts or on-going promotions. Terms and Conditions apply.

<font color="aa00aa">Back By Popular Demand @ Suntec City

Come enjoy our new variety of delicious tasting Congee, light yet filling suitable for both young and old.</font>

National Day Promotions

Come enjoy authentic Chong Qing Hotpot at our Tanglin Shopping Centre or Suntec restaurant to celebrate our 43rd Birthday of Singapore, celebrate National Day with the family this special day of the Year.

thanks icy.

zenn,
so u celebrated estelle's birthday at BKK?

Happy belated wishes to kimi &amp; estelle. miss the dates.

Sugarbean,
better n recovered already?

N Happy Birthday Claire &amp; Carys! both of u share the same birthdate?

Didn't realise most of the jan babies born quite early in the month except for a few. I saw the list, the last to 'pop' is Janmum? haha. Happy advanced birthday to Karis. by then CNY, wouldn't be logging in computer to wish liao.

<font color="ff0000">LUNCH CUM LO HEI

Venue : CHONG QING HOT POT (Suntec City)

2. aquarius
4. babymilk
6. zenn + estelle
7. sugarbean (KIV)
</font>

hi Hui, Icy and Mommies,

2104601.jpg

thanks for your kind concern. I was too tired to post abt Gwen's arrival on 10Jan2009. below is the long story......

Quite dramatic. Was expecting to induce her on 12Jan since on 9Jan(Fri), gynea already informed me of 3cm dilate. Hey, no problem right? some people 3cm dilate for a week still no sign of labor. However, Gwen wanted to beat her sis Kaelyn by a day, decided to arrive on 10Jan2009, so that she can have a birthday 1 day before her sis kaelyn who Bday is on the 11Jan.

After a walk with Kaelyn on the 10Jan morning, I suddenly found myself having contraction. at first i tot it was false contraction (too early right?), since it is a 10min interval. then progressively, became 5min, then 3min, bo tah han liao, must go. I also "see red"...

by the time i arrived TMC, the carpack attendent still asked my HB to park the car properly, WHAT? my HB panic, already parked the car inside the lot, where got time to reverse somemore into the lot. Ooo we found out yesterday, there is a car kena hit by a reverse car on the front because the car did not reverse all the way inside lot. Xiao lah, my HB informed the carpark that he can't wait, his wife can deliver anytime.

by the time I arrived the labor ward, me already 8cm dilate. Mid-wife still asked to tah han till my gyane come. Should have call her not to leave her office in advance, too late, she is already home. Within an hour or so, gyane arrived and after multiple screams and pushes, here came Gwen. Phew....FINALLY......can sleep liao.... that's my last thought before leaving the labor ward.

thanks again for the wishes and sorry cannot join the gathering again. Sob! sob! no CNY for me either.

hey KC,
so dramatic. so this time round u did it without any assistance. all natural. great job! had a good confinement. cheers.

Thanks Aqua, Icy and hui!
happy.gif

Hui,
Congratulations! You kept the secret well!
happy.gif

KC,
Congrats on the safe and smooth arrival of Gwen! Your story reminds me of what happened to me when I was in labour with Claire... my hubby parked by the side of the road in his haste and the reception called up to the labour ward and insisted my hubby went down to repark his car, and I was already 9cm dilated! Sometimes these hospital people hor... haiz.
Your labour was very fast this time round?

Congrats KC!
happy.gif
Looks like your labour quite short this time round hor.

I really envy those whose labour happen naturally and not induced. hmmm...number 3? wkakakakka

Aqua,

3rd time lucky mah, try again.... wakakakakakkakakakka Can name as either Dawnson or Edine or Edlyn.

See, names I already think for you le... lai ba lai ba... Wakakakakkakakkakakakkaa

Happy CNY to all mummies. post pics of CNY makan gathering ok?

hui,
congrat! and thanks.

Aqua,
actually i envy u leh, one boy and one girl. me think of #3 for to try for boi, but my HB scare liao, insisted 2 is enuf. sigh!! HB is the only son in the family, and now no boi to take after his name sake. me in-laws are slightly disappointed but still love both my ger a lot. feel "poh" for a boi for them leh.

sherl,
ya lor, people came in with pregnant lady and panic face, naturally, want to give birth liao, still ask people to park car, who has the mood right? furthermore, car is parked properly, not anyhow park wat...sometimes, these guys really have bad sense of timing.

Hui,
Congrats to you!! shower me with some baby dust k? hahahaha..

KC,
Congrats!!!

Happy Chinese New Year to all Mummies~!!!

Wishing all mummies and daddies a Happy 牛year, blessed with all the wealth, joy, luck, good health, prosperity, baby dusts you may need for the whole of the year!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
kao_babydust.gif

Happy Niu year to all!!! May coming year be blessed with good health, good wealth, happiness &amp; baby dusts to those who need it!!!

KC, congrats!!!

Happy CNY to all mummies! For those keen to try, BB dust to you! For those who have delivered (KC), rest well, and for those who have good news (Hui, congrats! Whoever said those with PCOS will be plagued with difficulty having children? We've defied the odds!), may u be blessed with the gender of your choice and look forward to a smooth delivery of a healthy bundle of joy!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy new year all mummies!
happy.gif

hui:
wow! congrats on ur pregnancy!
happy.gif
take good care of yourself yah?

sherl/zenn:
looks like we are the few who still only have No. 1? haha..

good morning!!

charmaine/sherl, ya meh! charm r u trying for 2nd one -wink-

icy, hope rachel is feeling better?

morning!! sigh, back in the office today.. can't join in the lunch with all you ladies..

zenn:
no leh.. not trying for No. 2 yet. soon, hopefully? haha.

JJM:
happy new yr to you too! you also have No. 1 only so far rite?
happy.gif

JJM:
hehe... ok, i try and sprinkle some baby dust on you!
it's amazing actually... so many of the mummies in here already have had their No. 2 or are pregnant with No. 2.
happy.gif

Back