(2007/01) Jan

Ask delivery man send me back. kekeke...if last min I cannot make it will sms to inform you then will have to meet you on thurs le.
happy.gif

sherl & aqua,

<font size="+2">要死啊!! 叫我吃惊风糁</font>

*pull Sherl out of my hole &amp; put a "NO DISTURB" sign.

LUNCH CUM LO HEI

Date : 29 Jan 2009

Time : 12pm

Venue : TBC (Any suggestions pls voice out)

1. icylemon (might bring along Regine)
2. aquarius
3. maori guy (mr aquarius)

janey,

ya i will give her sometime &amp; see how.

why you only want to talk to Zenn?? how about us? me? aquarius? sherl?

you dun want us le mah??

hi mummies,

did kc said she's giving birth on 12 jan? anyone knows if she's given birth? if so, CONGRATS! if not, wish KC a smooth delivery.

Hey, I want to join leh. Will not be in office for the whole of next week, then if need to apply leave on the following which is 29, not sure my leave will get approved or not.

LUNCH CUM LO HEI

2. aquarius
4. babymilk

Icy,I miss you guys as well. Looking forward to our lunch.

Yah, am rather busy ever since I join this company 1 yr ago. Missed some of the gatherine due to my travelling trips. This time round if leave is not approved, I will declare MC myself.

See you soon.

Am now preparing for next week trip. Luckily I am touching down on Sunday, before CNY.

Icy,

wah got lo hei~
i cant go.. cannot take leave cos my non-singaporean colleagues all going home.. singaporean got to be in office to stand by.. zzz

btw, you just cut your hair?? nice leh..

Icy, you cut your hair hah? MMS me yr pic leh...
Am going to New Zealand for a shoot. Anyway, my leave approved liao. Boss still asked me why I applied for Thursady afternoon instead of like Wed or Fri Full day!

BTW, why choose Thursday afternoon hah?

How about Waraku? I think sherl san got their discount card?

If in case you all want go sushi tei, I think I can get Maori to try get the discount card too. lolx.

Or go Korean? But Korean I think no yu sheng?

Hi Char, can't help on the milk powder part cos never go aust with kids before. Btw, always see your singing video at your office building. keekekke

Anyone knows if Sweet Cheeks wipes promo now on?

hihi,

i'm also looking for sweet cheeks wipes promo. anyone knows pls sms me. I couldn't find them on the shelves at bt panjang ntuc lately.

hi sherl
thanks for your advise
Will be visiting diff centres to see which is best suited for Alex :p

hi charmaine
which state are you visiting?
Am hoping to go to MEL in Jul - winter season

babymilk:
really? no issue at all? so i can bring in my Gain IQ?
happy.gif
you've done so without any problems?
so need to declare at customs still right? sorry for the many qns.

aqua:
aarrgh!!! you saw me on the screen!? i hate that video of me singing lor.. i look so terrible. yikes. i avoid looking at the screen whenever i'm at my office building lobby. haha.

poopower:
i'm thinking of going to perth in may.
happy.gif

and also to melbourne in july..
happy.gif
hahah
dunno if can afford it or not.
def want to go melbourne in july... see considering perth..

kekekek char, I saw you many times le. Since the 1st day I joined current company. lolx. No la it's ok. Sometimes while waiting for hubby I will stand there and watch.
happy.gif

bbmilk
thanks! will do that..
happy.gif

have a safe trip to NZ.

aqua:
aiyoh.. pls don't look at it anymore. i cringe everytime i see it! how's work in this place of work? better than SSC?

hui,

read before that safe age is 3, esp for those who are allergy-prone. But then there are also people who say that you can start at anytime. Whatever it is, do it in moderation can le.

Hi Hui,

I have introduced prawns and sotong ball to my girl but not to her daily meal, only once a while as snacks as she insists on trying when she saw us eating.

me also let my boy eat sao mai and xia jiao, also prawns and sotong but only a fews pieces when we eat. so far ok. but i will not let him eat too much.
happy.gif

Hi Hui

So far Des tried sotong, prawns. But not often.

Charmaine, yesterday I saw you twice on tv, once when I went for lunch and once after work. Actually the song very catchy.
happy.gif

Sharing one of the photo taken at tomato photos during the charity photo shoot. I really like their style. Thanks to sherl for recommending!

http://tomatophotojourney.blogspot.com/

LUNCH CUM LO HEI

2. aquarius
4. babymilk

*push aqua out of the hole*
very small hole le mai come squeeze.
wakkakaka......

hui,
charlene also tried prawn before le.

LUNCH CUM LO HEI

2. aquarius
4. babymilk
5. Milderina (either bringing charlene or claudia) ekekek...

*takes spade and dig a bigger hole for mildy, enough space to play MJ now* wakakkakakaka

Mildy, bring Charlene lah. Easier to take care? wakakakaka

Back