2006/2007-Twins/Triplets MTBs

<font color="0000ff">lyricist</font> and <font color="0000ff">A+Cmum</font>,

<u>RE: Babies 1st Birthday Party</u>
I was pretty ambitious at first bcos I planned to have my gals party outside my home. I planned to order dcor stuff like Sesame Street streamers, balloons, colourful plates, forks/spoons, napkins, etc from Birthday Direct (http://www.birthdaydirect.com/ ). Sesame Street happened to be my favourite programme when I was young and now my gals love the characters too!

Then my HB decided the party will be held at home. So I cant do a lot with the limited space at home, plus a ceiling fan getting in the way in the middle of the hall. Hence, the decor will just be a birthday banner with lots of balloons placed all over the house. Hee!

As for cakes, you may have guessed it. Yes, its going to be 2 separate Sesame Street character cakes from Polar Cake Shop. Polar cakes are Halal, so if you have Malay guest, then you have to make sure the cakes are from a Halal bakery. My sister wanted to order a 3-D Piyo Piyo cake for the gals, but my HB turned her offer down bcos the cake cost $280!!! I felt it was too cute to be consumed. Hehehe So my sister ordered a 3-D Barbie Doll agar-agar instead. The evening gown of the doll is tiered from her waist down in different colours of agar-agar. Interesting but she refused to reveal the price this time. ^.^

Im getting my buffet spread from Manna Pot Catering. Theyve been my favourite since I used them for a charity event in 2004. Ever since then, they became the regular caterer for all my family events, as well as my HBs office events. The foods nice and I personally like the person-in-charge.
happy.gif

Lastly, the goodie bags. Ive prepared 3 different designs for Toddlers (up to 18 months), Boys and Girls. The toddlers will get stuff like Baby Bites, soft biscuits, mash mellow, mask, blowouts, etc. The older kids will get more variety of chips, biscuits and sweets, as well as mask, party hats and blowouts. Im still considering whether to add in stickers or not. Im afraid the goodie bags will burst with too much loot in it. :p

Thats about all Ive planned so far. Heres the pix of some of the stuff I bought:
board-post.cgi
board-post.cgi

dorayaki
fwah! talk abt pre-planning! you've obviously been giving it alot of thought (and accumulating all that loot)
happy.gif
i haven't even thought abt the theme yet, although i think i'll just hv one type of goodie bag for all the kids coming. it'll be a largely extended family affair for us.

re. yr caterer, what sort of food do they cater? any specialty dishes?

i'm thinking of ordering a choc lana cake, cos i love it (anyway the bbs won't be eating it). also thinking of a "healthy, wholesome" goodie bag (idea inspired by my sis' friend), with apple, juice, milo, crackers/biscuits, some partyware. as for decor, i think i'll just pop down to the nearest party store and buy. did i miss out anything?

mooch,
the cradle cap thing is not itchy, more of comestic effect, dun look nice. my boys have it till abt 8 months plus, cause I feel the scalp so tender, dun dare to rub hard. if the cradle cap is thick, has to scrub with oil, take several application to remove off. so be patient. any oil will do, I use olive oil, safer.
the oil to remove before shampoo, the shampoo helps to prevent it from forming.

<font color="0000ff">lyricist</font>,
Before I was a SAHM, I always "kenna arrowed" to organise events and parties at work, so I've been my skills for a while. hahaha... And for the past one year, almost all family events were held at my place because we are ones with the logistics headache when the event is held elsewhere. Hence, lots of opportunites for me to play around with decor at home. In fact, I've got lots of ribbons and accessories at home left over from last Christmas!

Manna Pot Catering's food is more of a east/west mix. I particularly like their Beef Rendang, Fillet with Tartar Sauce, Oatmeal Butter Prawn, sambal sotong and Mini Chocolate clair.
happy.gif

Wow! Lana choc cake is yummy!!! And you're right, the BBs won' tbe eating it anyway. Hahaha... Healthy, wholesome goodie bags sounds great too. But you may have to source for more sturdy goodie bags cos the ones I bought are quite filmsy and cannot support heavy stuff like juices. I initially wanted to add mini fruit juice packs to my goodie bags too but changed my mind after looking at the quality of the bags.

Yah, I bought my party decor at the mall nearby too. Don't have to spend too much on those. Just liven up the area where the cake will be placed cos most pix will be taken there. Other areas of the house just have to do a bit of touch-up. The kids and the crowd will make the photos very interesting. Hee...

By the way, I had helium balloons once for a party and realised they kind of blocked the view when it comes to photo taking. Else, it'll be the kids fighting over them. So I decided not to have any helium balloons for future parties, unless it is held outdoor where the balloons can be placed strategically and kept out of reach from kids. FYI in case you're contemplating to get the helium ones.

<font color="0000ff">mooch</font>,
ah may is right. Rub your BBs' head with olive oil or even J&J Baby Oil (if BBs are not sensitive to J&J products), leave it on for some time (eg. 20-30 mins), then gently comb it off their little heads before giving them a nice shampoo. I tried this treatment and my gals got rid of their cradle cap thingy within 2 weeks.
happy.gif

Bday party- bday decor u can try the party shop at centrepoint. top flr. or holland village along the body shop thrs a prty shop on the second flr. Did go concourse to source, but i find tht their items r rather limited and the prices are not exactly cheap. Cake u can try Pine Garden, got my bbs sesame street cake fr them. www.pgcakes.com Agar agar or jelly, call this nice nice lady. Mrs Chan 96350758. She will email u the many designs that she has n price is resonable. Caterer, got my mummy's fren to do it so dun have to tink.. Hope this helps. All info provided by the mummies who have helped me with my bbs party plan.g. Cheers!!!

<font color="0000ff">Fi</font>,
Did you have loads of fun on your kids' birthday??? Sounds like you did lots of stuff for yuor kiddos party too.
happy.gif

Yes, I checked Pine Gardens as well. But since we are ordering 2 cakes and the main highlight is actually the buffet lunch, we decided to get the Sesame Street cakes from Polar bcos its cheaper that way. Also, I think my Malay neighbours will be more comfortable if they see that the cakes are from Polar.
happy.gif

Hmmm.. I suspect my sis got the agar agar from Mrs Chan too. She showed me this link from an email that has lots of nice design of agar-agar and jelly. Yummy...

<font color="0000ff">Ah Huat</font>,
Are you carrying multiples too??? If so, congrats!!! All of us here have different experience and carried our BBs for different duration. I had mine delivered at 37 weeks + 1 day.
happy.gif

Ah huat
my twins came at 36 weeks, via natural delivery with epi.

dorayaki
can you PM me mannapot's contact no.? do they hv a website? thanks for the tip on the helium balloons - i was actually considering getting those
happy.gif

Dorayaki! I'm so impressed with your preparations! All the excitement you've created, whoa!
happy.gif
DId u also have to think up the games to be played? Stress! I was aldy quite stressed for my babes' 1st month, hubby and I were rushing here and there to make sure the guests were ok (80+ pple came). What 3D cake were u talking abt? DO u think it's better to have separate cakes or for the twins to share one?

My hubby wanted to book the SAFRA chalet to celebrate the babes' b'day but as theirs is on 1st Jan, anytime during the period is gonna be super peak. The chalet alone is about $560, if not more. Thus, we kinda perished the thought. Now, thinking of holding the party at home or something but our place is so small. Sigh....

Ah Huat, my twins were delivered via C-section at 36 weeks exactly. Gor Gor was around 2.15kg while Mei Mei was 2.45kg.

Dorayaki, their bday in Oct. Having the party on 21st. Kiasu mum started preparation early.. hehehehe. When's urs? Yup i tink the jelly is fr the same lady.

Ah Huat, i delivered my bbs at 32 weeks after battling premature labour since 23 weeks. C-sect. My babes were at 1.9 and 1.6kg at birth.

Mummies, anybody gng to attend the garage sale tmr? At bishan?

Hi mummies

did u experience any indigestion prob during wk 33? Recently i m having this prob, after sometime i eat, i'll on/off vomit out the foods ler..duno why i could feel the foods just stucks at my throats/chests and not proper digested. Days getting tougher for me, am thinking if i shd ask gynae to take out bbs on wk34 or longer..almost cry everyday cos the heavy tummy and clumpsy/ached body. How u all 'tong' till wk36 / 37 ? Can share?

Dorayaki, when u celebrating ur bbs 1st birthday? Me same same as Fi, celebrating on 21st oct. I am having it at Aloha chalet.

Ah Huat.. I gave birth at 37wk+5d. BBs wgt at 2.81 and 2.82. Both bbs not engaged, they lie horizontally across my tummy and remained in that position since 6mth plus to delivery. c-sec with epi.

lycrist, *clap clap* i envy u, natural delivery. i wont forget the pain that I experienced when I got up fr the bed one day after c-sec.

Hi Patty,

I believe what you're experiencing is acid reflux. I've been battling that since my 25th week. It's like the gastric juices just flow up to the throat area. Quite painful actually.

For one thing, women who are pregnant are having increased hormonal levels while the simple act of being pregnant can cause a softening of the ligaments that are used to keep your lower esophageal sphincter or the LES, closed tightly. When this happens at an inappropriate time, the stomach acids and the food you have consumed can come back up into the throat and esophagus.

As the baby grows, there will be increased pressure on your stomach and the organs inside you as your body changes to fit the growing baby�s needs. Simply because of this pressure, it can force food through your LES and be an acid reflux cause.

Taken from http://www.articlesbase.com/medicine-articles/pregnancy-can-be-an-acid-reflux-cause-211968.html

What you can do is to take frequent small meals. If it's really bad, go see a doc, they'll likely to give you antacid to help relieve the discomfort. For myself, i try to take an early dinner at 5 plus then drink a cup of milk 1 hour before going to bed. On really bad days, I'll take antacid.

As to when you should deliver the babies, perhaps you can consult your gynea to see if they are ready to be out? It's definitely a long and difficult journey for us esp these last few weeks. But it's also the last few weeks to enjoy their little kicks and movements in our tummy. So hang in there!

Jlyn, same here. It was the most excruciating pain ever. I still shudder when I think abt. it. Maybe my pain threshold is low, lah.

HUbby also tawt of Aloha Loyang chalet. but not cheap right? HOw much is yours? Think during peak period of 31Dec-1 Jan is super exp for us!

Anyone here has experience with tingkat? M thinking of ordering dinner delivery. Which caterer is good and charges reasonable rates?

Hi ah da,

thks for yr info, very useful to me. Will check with gynae for the antacid when gog for check up next wk. How are u recently? Yeah now can really feel the kicks and movements liao..sometimes can see that the shape of tummy also changes. I thk they r 'karateing' inside. Now everybody was saying that my tummy looks like watermelon , big and with all the ugly stretchmarks. Do you have stretch marks? is it very bad? Mine quite bad, apply the cream from beginning also didnt help much.

Hi Patty,

I've plenty of ugly strech marks. It started appearing after 25th week.
sad.gif

I also have a lot of visible veins on my tummy. Very ugly.

My tummy shape also keep changing. And sometimes when the gals get really excited, my whole tummy will be moving. My hubby and I always find it very entertaining to watch and feel the movements. heeheee...

Hi Lyricist,

Did your gynea recommend natural delivery? How long did the whole labour process take? What makes you opt for natural delivery?

I'm considering natural delivery as well, but afraid that it'll give the 2nd twin undue stress if the 1st twin takes a long while to come out.

My worse nightmare would be if the attempt is not successful, then will have to proceed on with c-section. Double the suffering!
uhoh.gif

<font color="0000ff">Jlyn</font> and <font color="0000ff">Fi</font>,
My gals celebrating on their actual day, 6th Oct (Sat).
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">lyricist</font>,
I think Manna Pot's website is nothing more than just their contact no. You can contact Linda Tan at HP: 91146530 or email her at
[email protected]. She'll email/fax the menu/details to you.
happy.gif

AletheaT, mine is on a sun so it's considered peak. Paid $160/day. Super peak, more ex lor. Oh btw, I'm paying civil servant rate. Public one even more ex.

Dorayaki, hey.. where do u stay? let our kids meet and make them 'qing mei chu ma' lor.. hahaha. I am considering between Eatzi Gourmet cake (jacksplace) and polar cake. Eatzi one I have a discount vouchor but decor so so only. Polar one is nice but I am not sure abt the taste. I like the tom & jerry ones.. ;) Are you getting one or two cakes? I thought of getting just one big one and get two mini cakes from polar.

<font color="0000ff">Alethea</font>,
I agree with you. Doing the party is home is so restricted. So little space to accommodate guests, let alone decor. 1st jan is a hot date, so I guess its more cost effective to do it at home for your case.
happy.gif

No games this time round. There aren't many kids old enough to play games. Hee! Games will come later when they celebrate their 3rd birthday onwards, I guess. Kekeke...

Oh, 3-D cakes are the 3 dimensional ones which are very interesting. I'd love to have one for my gals when they are old enough to appreciate them. See these lovely cakes at the websites below. I'm sure they aren't the only ones doing it, but The Patissier is really very good, at least in terms of the taste. I'm not a cake lover but theirs really left an impression.
happy.gif

http://www.thepatissier.com/webtop/Browse/birthday_kids.phtml

http://www.ecreative.com.sg/cakes_products.asp?SID=15&currentPage=5

I think its OK for gor-gor and mei-mei to share a cake. We used to do that when we were little too. For Gracia & Chloe, bcos they are identical, my family feel they should have 2 separate cakes to encourage individuality. I think it makes sense, hence the decision to get 2 cakes.

<font color="0000ff">Jlyn</font>,
I stay at Sembawang. What about you?
happy.gif
Yah, I'm getting 2 cakes. There's chocolate eclaire on my buffet menu and we still have a Barbie doll agar-agar, so I think that's enough dessert for my guests.

Actually, I'm so sure about the Polar cakes' taste too. I think it should be OK. Anyway, I don't really fancy cakes, so I'm not so bothered. I think my family more concerned about the buffet food. Hahaha... Especially the males with their huge appetite! Kekeke...

Dorayaki, fwah, the patissier literally takes the cake with their cakes!!! V. nice, but super exp. too.

Jlyn, could I get a fren in civil svc to make the booking to get special rate? Does he/she have to go down with me to check in?

Dorayaki, the Patissier cake is super super ex!! But my gf say its worth it.. HMmmnnn.. My gf bought her sons' bday cake fr polar n she say nice, Jlyn mayb u can try...

Jlyn, mayb we will bump into each othr at pasir ris.. Me checkig in on Sat.

Mummies you shud check out the Garage Sale by Twins plus tmr... Worth going.. Lots of toys, strollers, everything.. Go early n get the best deals.. Check out www.twinsplussing.com

Hi mummies,

Glad to find this forum thread. There are so many twins mummies around ! Now a SAHM with a pair of 3 months old twin boys and a 4 year old girl. Taking care of the 3 is really handful and rather stressed!

I delivered my twins 3 months plus back, at 37 weeks. 2 babies weighing 2.5 and 2kg respectively, thru c-section. I still remembered the struggle to reach 37 weeks due to frequent contractions and prematured labour signals...

Hi Patty, perhaps you can try the belly butter from this online shop : www.littledreamers.com.sg . The cream works very well on me, no stretch marks.

jlyn
actually the birthing part wasn't that bad becos my twins were so small-sized (only abt 2kg), so quite easy to push out. except that i took such a long breather in btw that my gynae almost decided to give me a C-sect for twin 2.. haha
happy.gif

oh, and WOW yr bbs' birthweights are so goooood, just like singletons! how did you do it? you must've been -HUGE- near the end.

ah da
i wanted a natural birth and my gynae was very supportive (he was delighted, in fact), plus i had a complications-free pregnancy (no prem contractions, etc) and the presenting twin (lower one) was head down. entire labour process took 16hrs, BUT most of it, abt 12hrs, were spent waiting for my cervix to dilate - quite boring. the action was only in the last few hrs. no pain becos of the epi, but the urge to push was unbearable (i hated that part).

i opted for natural birth becos i was influenced by all those western multiple preg bks i read - they made it sound like giving birth to twins, or even triplets, vaginally was the most natural thing in the world. i also wanted to bounce back quicker so that BF the bbs wld be easier. anyway, i hated the idea of surgery. i think i'm more afraid of being sliced open than going thru natural delivery! but at the end of the day, you need to take yr gynae's advice on this, to see if he thinks that's the best thing for you and yr bbs. doesn't really matter as long as babies come out safely. by the way, emergency C-sect for second twin is not as common as you think! i was worried abt that too, till my doc told me that the probability is really low (but still higher than for singletons).

dorayaki
thanks for the mannapot's contact
happy.gif

fi
yup yup, i'm going to the garage sale. got lotsa things i wanna get. but i'm bringing my twins, so dunno can get out of the house in time or not. am trying to get there early so that i can get the best bargains. you going?

alethea
i've been ordering tingkat for the past 9 mths or so. gone thru 4 caterers already. i think the best is still my first one, best catering by neo garden (http://www.neogarden.com.sg/menu_dinnerdelivery.cfm). i changed becos we got bored of each caterer's food after a while.

re. 3-D cakes
my sis ordered one of those before for my nephew's b'day, in the shape of a monkey. really cute & novel... that is, until the part where they had to cut the cake. they had to do alot of surgery on the monkey... amputate arms & feet, then ears, then behead... quite disturbing to watch actually
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

I was told that drinking coconut juice is good for pregnancy, but I also heard that one shld not drink too often. Some also said if you drink too early, you may triger a premature birth. So, is only advice to drink when you are in a later stage?

So, how much is too much? Can it be consume once a week? and shld it be only consume when one is in the later - 3rd trimester?

Pls advice. Thanks.

Fi, you went garage sales hah.. gd? Had wantd to go but hubby not free and I dun have the courage bring two boys out on my own. Been thinking of getting high chairs but scared they cant use very soon. Both have been trying to climb out fr their walkers. And yes, u can get ur friend in the civil service to book but u will need to bring his/her nric when u check-in.

Dorayaki,i live in SK. when my boys were younger, attract alot of attention cos they look very much alike. Now they look so different that no one will think that they are twins. Any recommended dishes fr manapot?

Lyricist, how long was your 'long breather'? Yah, u are rite. I was really huge and I am still huge ;p I hit 87kg one week before delivery. Oh btw, I very proud of my gal friend, she gave birth to her 1st child via natural and bb's birth wgt was 5kg! She 'learnt her lesson' after that, chose c-sec for her 2nd child.BB came out 4.75kg.

Rebekah, I only took coconut twice or thrice after 34th wk i think. I was worried abt premature labour so didnt dare to take it earlier.

Jlyn, it was ok. They had lotsa stuff.. But have to b thr early coz most of the best tings taken. Manage to buy toys.. Hehee more toys!!!! Cheap. High chair- my bbs r having their meals thr. No prob so far. My aunt say they r like robots. Nvr move in their chair, juz open mouth and eat.. hehehehe...

Fi,
I also went for the sale but late la, around 1pm and most of the good things are gone I guess. Actually wanted to check if they have wooden high chair or anything that would fit into the gym I m gonna set up........but nothing much, What time did u go? Did u see anything I have mentioned?

I only bought two Levis' jeans pants and two jackets.

I saw one parents with triplets and one with twins (in green outfit), The twin babies were say about 3 or 4 months old........they looked very familiar........anyone went with their twins?

mommies,
Anyone had brought your kids to swimming pool so far, I brought my boys today, my first one was bit scared of water and the crowd but the second one was having so much of fun that i dont want to take him out of water. He seems to be a bit cold now, and am worried. How long is max for 7 month old bby to be in the water? Any tips to avoid cold in the future? Thanks in advance!

I went to the sale too. Only bought clothes.
husband wanted to buy the $750 running pram for twins! Crazy! I went late too so didn't get much else.

My babies now don't sleep much in the day so they get crank in the evenings. They'll only sleep in the day of being carried so at a loss pf what to do.

Oh Rebekkah,
I drank young coconut from 30 weeks on. That on birds' nest. I was very very hot so I was quite happy to do that.

I was there at the garage sale at 11am and boy, was it crowded. Wanted to get car seats and high chairs but the condition of these wasn't v. good. So many cute babies and toddlers!
happy.gif

My babies all always squirming their way out of their bumbos. Think it's time to get a high-chair? Was thinking of Ikea high-chair but afraid that they will also wriggle about and not sit still for their meals....

twinsmom, I've not brough my kids to the pool cos' always worried abt the hygiene of public pools and how to wash them up (cold shower?) after their dip. To take them to frens' condo pools would mean some pre-planning and scheduling involved, so a bit of a hassle. But feel quite guilty that I've not introduced them to the pool cos the babes always enjoy their bath-time.

J&S mum,
I also wanted to bring them to a condo pool for the same reason but I have no friends staying in a condo :p

I agree, the washing up part after coming out is a bit hassle, hubby and me in the pool, mother and mil outside waiting ready with the towels, once out wrap them and wash them up quickly with the clean water then dry and change fast fast. haha.....quiet a show. Oh I only dip them chest down face and hair not wet :p Gonna buy the big portable pool to instal in the garden in my batam house. So no need to go to public pool that often.

I was also in the idea of getting high chair but didnt see anything good and cheap. Oh yes its best to get high chair now in my view, my boys are using their single stroller for eating currently. I m not going to buy the Ikea one la...coz my first one is a ruffian so scared he will topple it and jump out
happy.gif

Enj,
yours twins or triplets? how old...........sorry la forgot all the personals coz too many of us here keke.....

Best Twins,
Mine are twins, boy and girl. Almost 3 months.

My girl seems to be putting herself on diet! She drinks very little or nothing from the bottle and then when i try to put her on the breast, she'll take and then scream! At a loss of what to do.
sad.gif

Then later this week, they're going for their 3 mth jabs. Heard that'll be quite stressful too.

Best_twins, HI!!! Saw they had a few wooden high chairs and a lot of ikea chairs but i tink those items sold out rather quickly.. By the aftn, only left the graco high chairs.. N ALOT of clothes... hehehe.

Swimming- Took my bbs to amk swimming pool. Although its Old, its very quiet and empty. The lifeguards thr r a friendly bunch.. My bbs were dunked at 6mths of age, at first my girl kept screaming away.. It took us 4 visits to the pool b4 her feet went into the water. HAhahahahaha. Now they both njoy it. They are 11mths now. We use a floating ring n juz leave them thr. They wud drift ard then i wud take them one by one for a 'swim'. Started off with only 15mins in the pool, then now they can last ard 50mins. I nvr shower them thr. Wud juz strip off their swim wear and change into new diapers and wrap them in the towel and go home. Hope this helps.

Hi mummies,

I went to the garage sales too, at about 12 plus. Brought my whole troop there, the twins and my girl and a maid hehe ... tough operations! When I was there, its so crowded and quite a number of high chairs and prams. But too bad, din manage to buy many things .. no hand to carry hehe ..

Best_Twins, Yes, I've brought my babies there too. I've also met a parents with a pair of twins babies in green outfit, but din manage to speak with them.

Hi EnJ,

I'm in the same situation as you! My twins are 3 months plus now, the smaller one also on milk strike. He takes almost an hour to finish his milk or don't drink at all. It has been for 3 days now ... we tried many ways to coax him to drink, but he is only interested in playing instead of the milk
sad.gif
Speak to a few monthers, Ithink many babies around this age are going thru this too.

Just like yours, they don't sleep much in the day time, and start their 'orchestra' together around 6plus everyday ..

Enj,
icic! did u check the teats of the bottle? is it too slow or too fast for her? I used have this problem with my first one, the doc said he was colicky but it got better when I tried changing the teat. However, every one or two months he used to do that and i'll change the teat....it went on until he was 6 months.......for ur girl, do check with your pd when u go for the jab. my boys used to have fever after each jab sometimes as long as 3 days. But slight fever. some babies wont have any fever or anything, so dont worry k?

Fi,
aiya....so missed the wooden high chairs. Thanks on the tips for swimming, thats what hubby says dont have to wash them up after swim...but i insisted keke...

wow, u dunked them so young ah? I also want to try that with my second one as he seems to very comfortable and happy.

janice,
so we have been there around the same time haha...din see u i think, I was there less than 30 min coz hubby was hungry and dragged me to the vege food stall downstairs ;P how did u manage to bring them up? there's no life right?

May be next year will try and go early.

EnJ,
My boys had their 3 months jab with no fever, so don't worry. Just that there is 2 quite interesting reactions .. the big boy sleep and sleep for the whole day ... while the small one becomes cranky and so awake, refuse to sleep.

Best_Twins, we were there for an hour cos one of the boys was having his milk there. Hehe .. I carry one, my mum carry one and my girl walk up heself and my maid bring up the pram. Not so bad, but no free hand to buy more stuff

hi mommies

whew, crazy weekend! i was at the garage sale 10mins past 10am and it was already swarming with pple! had a long list of essential items to buy, like car seats & lightwt strollers, but nothing suitable, so a bit disappointed. Fi, like you, i ended up buying toys... kekeke
happy.gif
only stayed for abt 20mins becos too crowded, what with carrying our twins and all... ended up in ikea instead.

Jlyn
my long breather = 16mins. doc thot i cannot liao, but i was just resting... heheh

Fi
my twins are 9 mths 3 weeks. just had their 9 mth developmental assessment. still small for their age (ard 25th percentile) but growing well.

btw, where did you get the swimming costumes for yr bbs? it's quite hard to find one small enuf for them, plus so expensive. and alamak.. you're so brave! i wouldn't dare to dunk my bbs.

rebekah
i love coconut juice, so when i was told that i shld drink it near my due date, i drank it with impunity!
happy.gif

EnJ
i was a little anxious abt the potential after-effects from my bbs' 3mth vacc jab, like you. but turned out there was nothing to be worried abt. mine didn't even run a fever (tho i thot they felt feverish). i just gave them their dosage of paracetamol as per polyclinic's instruction. same went for the rest of their vacc jabs. no blip to their usual routine.

Back