Alabone
Haiyo how come your sch so mean one? I am also teaching altho not in Pri/sec schools so I know how disruptive it is for a student when the teacher goes on MC. But it's not like we choose to fall sick mah, cannot help it also... are all MOE schools like tat?
Yah, I also think you look great lah, why you want to go on diet? If you need to go on diet, then I think I dun have to eat totally liao....
Health is the most important thing ok?? dun worry abt anything else, and just enjoy your time with Nat and Jared
I'm sure life is great with the both of them... and of cos your hubby lah
Hmm.... Nat was 68cm at 6mth?? This is considered 90th percentile?? JT was 67cm at 5mth3wks, and the polyclinic nurse says she is between 50-75th percentile leh...hmmm.... confused liao....but at least Nat is heavier lah... JT was only 7.2kg and 67cm..... really skinny leh...
Bloom
Last time I also lor.... In uni, we had crazy lab sessions from 9-5pm, no lunch break one hor... then lecture from 5-6pm... and then I have ECA from 6-9pm... so basically no lunch, no dinner... only breakfast and supper.... I think I could live on air, won't feel hungry one.....gastroscope is where they put an endoscope (a mini camera) thro the throat into the stomach to see what is wrong in the stomach. Imagine a tube abt 1 inch thick going thro your throat, only local anesthesia. Not painful, but keep having the vomitting sensation... have never vomitted so much in my life... but nothing to vomit cos stomach is empty. They found my stomach lining was bleeding
Haha, regarding the musical panel, at the rate that JT plays, I think it'll spoil in no time leh... cos she'll kick and press the buttons so violently, so many buttons depressed at the same time, so all the animal sounds also one big mess... hahaha... but she was really very happy doing it lah, so if its really spoilt, eh then too bad lor....at least she really enjoys it.....
Nope I dun think the pickpockets are my students lah.... cos I think they like me cos I very lenient one hahaha
I always bend the rules for them one cos I only work PT, bo chup the sch admin one hahahaha
Afcai
I bought the playyard from Cheong Choon. Add posted by OCH in earlier post. It costs $110 for 4 panels. The guy mentioned that only this shipment got this musical panel.
Yah, JT was a huge baby, but I still managed to squeeze her out naturally, cos I have big hips!

JT has chubby cheeks like me, but her body is actually quite skinny leh...