(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

hello gals

wah....few days nvr come in now got "mountains" to read.... siao liao...

kimi,
my boy also premmie... born at 33 wks...
biggrin.gif


lil,
r u the one staying near tiong bahru? next time jio u for coffee.... can ask which area u stay?? pm me lar... hehe... or say here also can....

roo,
u also quite near tiong bahru rite? next time we come out for coffee together with lil...

gals,
i just started my boy on heinz rice cereal on fri (i know i very slow...hahaha... most of u already intro other things like puree liao..i just intro rice cereal..)
i realised he got some rashes on the sides of his face, chin area there... & behind the ears... chest area also abit... top of back...
i dunno if he is allergic to the rice cereal...
uhoh.gif

how ahh?? i nvr heard of any babies allergic to rice cereal leh... alamak!! wonder if is allergic reaction or heat rash....
 


oh, want to comment that ALL the BABIES ARE SOOOOO ADORABLE!!

re aquaducks, is it nec that parents need to know how to swim?? cos i dunno how...
sad.gif
 
Lil,
I went to the one at Vivo...got lots of ger ger ones... hee... spoilt for choice.

mummies,
i went back to work today. TIRED man! Admire all working mummies for their stamina... i will take a while to adapt to juggling with bb and work, sigh. I DUN WANNA WORK!
 
lyricist,
both ur babies sooo cute!! ya, very good to have "long feng tai" leh...can close shop le... but sure very siong taking care of them...
thumbs up for u!!
 
wow lau...wanted to complain...complain. today, I was eating banana at my mum'plc after dinner. before I eat the banana, I gave bb tx a lick. she lick and lick. after that I finished it and then let her eat the second one. while peeling the banana for my mum (she is carrying bb tx), my mum also eat the banana and then gave her leftover to my bb tx. wow piang, then I am so pissed off 'raise' voice telling her how can u do that and give the leftover to bb tx. I myself let bb tx taste the banana first b4 I ate. so unhygenic yet she claimed she is.

ai-yo..dunno anyone of the caregiver also like that eat and then leftover let bb lick.

lyricist,
haa..anyway, it is a blessed to have such a loving twins loh.

yeah, u are right, bb grow up veri fast so most of the stuff are used only a few times loh. haa..hubby still dun trust ikea high chair. btw, the ikea high chair not cheap loh cost $33 (can get the pricing fr its website). anyway,will be buying it fr those auction website, much cheaper.

Linette
wow...really salute you drinking yr EBM so many times. haa shd be more 'pu' then after drinking the ebm. yup, every sat, I will cook the si shen er ren sang brown rice and then gave half to myself and another half to bb tx. if she can't finish (she dun really like but still force her to drink by adding in ebm), then I finished it. haa I can't stand my ebm (dunno why bb loves it) that's why place in the thick brown rice. in fact, I make brown rice water during wkday in the office (my mum fried the brown rice and I just pour with hot water and treat it like water to drink).

hmm..did u make yr hubby drink the ebm then? oh, chio me loh if u wanted to bring yr kids during wkend. usually, will only be free after 10aM cos my little missy by then has finished her second feeding.

errr..latching on Anette, will she bit yr nipple?

Diana
oh, Heinz apple juice seems sour instead of sweet. me have not taste it. I got one in the fridge. think will give some and another half, I shared with hubby.

oic...do try again and again loh, think one day will be successfully giving Shanessa water.

haa..maybe for FM, u can feed her during her first feed of the day loh when she just woke up. for me, bb tx did suck but suck with a kind of stun expression. then after that, continue and then stop. anyway, in the end, she still finish it in the morning (she dun have night feed, last feed 08pm+) cos she is super hungry.

err...dunno where I heard fr that not advised to mix fm with bm leh. maybe u try to give bm first then follow by fm. tough, it is troublesome but maybe this method can confused bb mah.

Shihui
wow, congrats man for PH first tooth. must record when bb start their first tooth.

haa...then force hubby to drink the ebm saying that it 's a kind of tonics mah. oic, I also 'scold' bb tx on sat too that bitting mummy is not right and will cause pain pain.

yup, gd that PH drink water.

hmm..wondering is it bec I always latch on my left side of the breast so it produce more milk than the other. wondering...


roo
wow, 39.X temp quite high loh, dun joke, think better bring her to KKH loh.yup, dun bring Denise back to the PD again. think the PD got the bo chap or want to earn $$ attitude.
 
kimi
funny that you shld mention this - i hv been feeling a little inadequate becos alot of the twin moms in the twins/triplets thread had babies of better birthweights than mine. i hv been berating myself for not eating enough and "fattening" them up in the womb. the only gd thing abt hving small babies is that delivery was relatively easy. was there a reason yours & bloom's baby came early?

actually if you think abt it, our babies hv nearly tripled their birthweights in 6mths, so not bad liao lah. impt thing is that they're healthy & happy babies
happy.gif


choo
i understand yr frustration, esp with the weaning bit. i'm going thru the same thing myself with my girl (thank goodness my boy likes his food). i've been trying for over 3 weeks, offering min diff foods every day and hoping to find something she likes to eat. i've tried nestle & dumex, white & brown rice cereal, carrots, bananas, apples, peaches, papayas and pears. so far not much success, although today she actually let me feed her FOUR small spoonfuls of cereal mixed with carrots before clamping up. Yay! my MIL & i cheered!
happy.gif
so just hv to take baby steps & be very patient... sooner or later, she'll learn to eat solids. this too shall pass.

it's a great idea to just get out of the house with ivan and go jalan-jalan a bit, even if it's just cake & tea at the nearest coffee bean. just buy yr fav women's mag & spend a nice, quiet hour or two there. the chores can wait. if i hv only 1 baby, i'll be going shopping, visiting the library/museums, meeting working friends for lunch, all with baby in tow. but since i hv 2 bbs, i just hv to content myself to online shopping.
happy.gif
 
Good evening to all mummies.

Wow, just now it was raining, and the thunder was so loud - so scared it will wake my 2 princesses up! Brought them for dinner opp my mom's house - the Guilin Restaurant at the CDAN Club. Annette was very well-behaved throughout the whole dinner, kept smiling at everyone!

Afcai,
Yes, since Nicole's birth 5 years ago, I had forced EBM to my husband. He drank a few bottles before, but usually will baulk after that, hee.

No la, Annette will not bite my nipple, she tried before, but I will scold her, and she dared not bite anymore. But like Kimi's Mandy, she will unlatch super fast lor, somemore can unlatch MANY MANY times cos she will KPO and look around when drinking, and it can be quite sore!!! Whew!

Kimi,
Eh, good leh, your Mandy likes solids so much. Next time sure no problem eating, shiok!

Nana,
Hm, strange that your boy develop rashes after the rice cereal, cos PD says white rice is the least allergic. Still monitor him a while - perhaps stop the rice cereal tomorrow to see if the rashes persist?

Tan SL,
Wow, you mean you were on 6 months maternity break?? How nice!!! Yes, it is not easy to be a working mom, very tiring plus time away from our children. That being said, it is also not easy being a SAHM too, every day facing the baby! Anyway, it just is not easy being a MOM! Everyone give ourselves a pat on our backs!!!

Licia,
Thanks for posting the photos! Very nicely taken! I still have some more photos taken at Alabone's house gathering. Will try to post up soon :p You work in Philips??

Rain already weather very cooling, shiok to sleep!
 
shihui,
ya loh. I feel sorry for those who still goes there.

QSG,
mayb I dun turst him liao so will yi shen yi gui.....

snowy,
I think we r better than him in treating skin problem via the natural way now . Denise oso recovered after I used the liquid talc from mothercare (recommended by sm mummies here) and the buds cream.

dora,
expensive can cure nvm. expenisve and make matter worse scary! different ple hv different comfort level. I believe we should trust our instinct like my 1st PD case. I jus feel irriated whenever he said I give u medicine!

Diana, alabone,
thanks. Denise has no more fever. And her rashes (false mealses)are also fading slowly.
happy.gif


kimi,
I think its really my luck! Sm of my frens had very gd PD but not convenient for me. I hd a gd GP too. I will consider tt. This particular PD cmf cannot make it!!!
btw, the exp date for the Dumex step 2 FM is 12/09/2008. U wan?
happy.gif


nana,
sure. think we ever mentioned tt b4. hee..........

afcai,
dun angry lah. smtm diff to crtl suitation like this. When I'm in it, I try to said: 'mayb we should nt do tt cos nt very hygiene/good' Try telling ur mum using the word we instead using you so they will not feel we are pointing finger at them.
happy.gif


mummies,
I've written a mail to MOH. They will respond in 3 to 7 working days.
 
Kimi
Ya Bellamy so yummy until I polish off Ewan's leftovers
happy.gif


Nana
I m just next door to Tiong Bahru Plaza...can meet at coffee bean sometime for kopi ya
happy.gif


TanSL
Haiyo...got no buys one leh
happy.gif
or maybe I was so busy looking at shirts, jeans etc din c any.

Liciafwy
U can buy things fr the Philips sale ahh...paiseh can tumpang u to buy the Philips DECT bbmonitor for me??

Roo
Why dun u go back to Dr Kumar or Kenny Ee fr Kinderclinic. For me I dun know any good GP n my exerience wif GP not so good leh. Last time I preggie got hives etc...went to c this GP I had seen b4 n who had it on his records that I was pregnant. She prescribe me some funny antihistamine. Lucky I not gong gong, ask him if medication ok for preggie. Then he actually got shocked. Asked me...hah u r pregnant, how far along wor? Walau...he din even read his own notes properly...then 5 5 change medication 4 me. After tat I also dun dare take the medicine n went to c my own gynae.
 
shihui, why gian teething? with all the fussing and fever etc... and why Nan HA? PH got eczema/allergy? beware of the smelly fart hor.. :p ehhehe..i think alot of bb started off crawling backwards first..and yes they are so frustrated when the targetted object becomes further and further away! ahahhaha

hwee..wah..u 100% carry ur gal last time! pei fu!

afcai..thanks! will check my email later..recently very busy in offie and at home just wana sleep after kate sleeps..ahaahah

Jen..sigh.thats why being a mom is so cham..we fall sick still got to take care of bb..but if we take care of bb we might spread virus to bb..sighhh...

roo, scary leh this PD..i think maybe some parents prefer strong medicine so that bb recover faster so this pd cater to this kind of mkt..i also dont like pds like that..! so denise also got false measles! seems that the virus is running around!

choo..ahahha... i thot u r sourcing for infant care liao? how is it?

lyricist, i see.... hehehe...good loh that they are consider normal..we got a few premmies among us...mine, kimi's and nana's (sorry if i miss out anyone!) govt bodies obliged to reply? dont think so :p and even if they reply, their replies make the public more frustrating :p

btw any mommies know if there is any other teat that matches with the Nuk Premium (the wide rim kind) bottle? Cos kate sometimes reject the nipple shaped teat..jia lak....

snowy, what natural remedy did u use for ur bb's eczema? The PD also give steriod cream for my bb, then when it does not work, hb bring her to see kkh skin specilist and the specialist just give strong steroid cream! I was so p*ssed I immediately told him on the spot that I do not agree with him.

QSG, oh no..so Renew does not work for evee..for kate, it will take abt 1 week before the eczema almost totally goes away if i use it with calendula cream and no steriod. but then kate's and eveee's eczema are different type lah.

Dora..hahaha.kate is like that too.cranky when the food comes too slow... really hard to find a timing where she is receptive and will sit for 20 min to eat cereal! dont always give her her toy when she eh eh eh else she will never learn... :p me cruel mommy

starluster..wah.sound not bad..but me busy busy one person doing 2 person work! sian!

kimi..wah..finally see u post..like disappear for very long...how abt if u express out ebm and feed mandy? waste to end ur bf career leh...

tan SL..now then u start working ? no wonder always free to meet up with other mommies ? ehehehe..... take it slowly..after a while u get back the momentum to work and juggle bb ...

licia..thats alot of pics..thanks!

linette..ahaha.ur hb still drink a few BOTTLES of the ebm ah..not bad... how come suddenly nicole look like she is 10 yrs old liao..look like big girl leh!

BTW, any mommies leaving ur bb with bbsitter overnight during weekdays..how does it feel like? yest got this funny thinking ..that if ever i have no 2, will put no 2 overnight at bbsitter's cos dont think i can cope at that age liao.... though hb still say no no.2 lah...
 
bloom!!!
hahahaha, nobody believes me when i say i can't pump anything out.... mine used 2 b free flow fountain type but now.... hai.... so bo bian, must feed FM, better tt than let mandy go hungry. (act i just wanna stop her midnite feeds.. hehehehe)
biggrin.gif


lyricist,
gynae din say there was anyting wrong w me during preg. he said i belon 2 e rare 5% who has premature labour w/o any known reasons. i had premature rupture o membranes (PROM) n was in bedrest in hosp 4 more than 24 hrs b4 giving birth, even tho my yang shui burst liao. iu e end, bcos o e rupture, infection set in n i had fever so no choice gotta pop. sounds scary but it was like an adventure 2 me. i still tink o e whole process fondly, kinda miss it!
happy.gif


lil,
ya ya... when it comes 2 GP, must always dbl chk. wat i mean is, i feel GPs r sufficient n they're much cheaper. but tt time i asked 4 BFing safe med, he had 2 chk his bks, then said cannot find e med name n just said 'erm, i tink can lah, this med is BFing safe' next day i took e few bags o med n consult my gynae! hahahaa. eh, u v tam chiak leh, bb food oso wanna eat.

linette,
aiyo, ur 2 girls soooooooo pretty. annette looks like u hor? nicole looks like daddy?
ya, mandy likes her solids BUT hor.... after eating e pumpkins, carrots, brocolli etc, she rejects plain ole mashed potato liao. haiz, picky eater.

licia,
thx 4 e pix. was wondering where u disappeared to. gd gd, u haf nicole's (ur girl called nicole rite?) pix. din manage 2 take her pix tt day cos she was sleeping n sleeping. btw, ur girl v gd, so noisy oso can sleep!

roo,
thx 4 e offer. i tink no need lah. i'm too lazy 2 collect! hehehe, hubby bot similac liao.
happy.gif


nana,
oh yah. 4got bt ur ryan. but maybe his birthwt is so gd so i din act c him as a premmie. hehehehe..

bobianah, hwee,
wah! looks so fun!!!! hehehehe... btw, can tell me e benefits o letting bb 'swim' at this age? i tink i read somewhere b4 4got liao...
 
Roo, liquid talc from mothercare can help ezcema? which buds cream are your referring to?

Bloom, Avent teat can fit the NUK premium bottles.

Mummies, any of you still using NUK latex teats for your bbs? Am still using bec Evee reject other teats but high cost as have to change almost every month and i am using 6 teats at one go. How often you change the teats nowadays? i realised the base of the teat gets rubbery with tiny bits coming out after some time..do you come across that too?

Afcai, i also dun like caregivers sharing food with my kids but i realised can't help it sometimes. If its our mum, we can still tell them whether they will listen to us and will do it behind our back we dunno. For in laws, there is nothing much i can do if they "buay zi dong"..hopefully they will not share food with my kids especially if they are sick. Got to close one eye. Nowadays as my elder gal can converse better, i sounded her on what she eats at my in laws place and she will tell me food they i dun like her to eat..so angry and will ask hb to clarify with his mum but sometimes will not ask too much as long not to extreme if not MIL sure hate me to the core for being "fussy". My gal will even tell me she share pear with FIL.
sad.gif
. I felt if eat fruits, should cut up into small pieces and feed her or let her eat on her own how can share a fruit , you bite once i bite once like that.

Linette, how much do you have to pay per nite at the Tokyo Disney resort? Thinking of bringing the 2 gals there next year. Do you think it is advisable to bring Evee there when she is about 1.5 year? I afraid if bring pram then difficult to handle especially if train stations dun have stairs and the train is like so packed how to move pram with Evee and drag another toddler in and out
 
ok, just a quick post.

Bloom/Jen
haa that's why on goes saying, mummies are the best - wei da person.even how dead tired weare, we still need to tong.

hwee
oops.admire u man...carrying yr gal without carrier etc. haa gd hand training.

QSG
yup, yucks. bb immune system not that gd, somemore saliva also got baterica etc...the old folks ai-yo dunno how they think....hygenic meh like that....sigh. anyway, will remind my mum again. yup, u are right, we dil cannot directly confront our in laws or else.....let hubby talk to them.that's why my BIL 's wife has conflict with FIL cos of this incident, FIL used his hand (to us it is dirty cos he did not wash) just to feed the kids(dunno what he feed) and then the bil's wife just carried her daughter away and then quarrel occurred. anyway, my FIL 's temper also not gd one, always like to raise voice etc. so fr that day onwards, thing changed and she never steps into my pil's hse, not only she never step into, she also dun allow my BIL bring the kid there. even cny also did not come for the gathering...see how bad is the situation.

gd for yr elder gal(how old she is??) that she can relate what she eat. maybe at this stage, do teach her the hygenic issue etc....kid will learn fast and maybe will teach or change the old folk mind....etc

roo13
yeah, will need to constant remind her the hygenic thing. ai-yo, y'day luckily,the rice cooker at my mum'plc spoilt only and no power failure or not on fire man..cos she dunno why, go and pour water directly into the rice cooker (dun have the cooker container). she said she forgotten to put the rice cooker container(dunno what they call) so water directly contacted the electric application then. ai-yo...so forgetful.
 
Lil,
The subsequent consultation fee for kinder clinic is it $50? The current PD I seeing is recommended by family members. So far so gd.
Wah ur tt GP oso 1 kind. During my pregnancy, Shirley ever mentioned we can call them n checked w Selina if we r unsured abt the medicine.

bloom,
ya think same parents like tt. Her rashes ok liao. YEAH!

kimi,
np. U oso trying similac. Hw was it for mandy? I wanted to chg but cos Denise jab n fever so delayed.

QSG,
I dunno whether it helps in ezcema. Tt tm Denise had sm fungus on her back n arms. I applied the liquid talc n buds cream then after a week she ok liao. The buds cream u can get fr Robinsons. The packaging is yellow n green with a baby pic.
My fren recommend Cetaphil (dunno correct spelling) She said its a mild cleanser gd for any skin prob.

afcai,
smtm take care bb will forgetful wan. I oso experineced this myself hee.........
 
linette
Nicole and Annette are so pretty.
happy.gif


bloom
i leave my ger at my MIL's on weekdays and bring home weekends. Initially i was VERY reluctant. But now I appreciate it cos otherwise, both hb and i sure go to work groggy! Hannah seems to be coping ok. She knows who her parents are and when we go to see her everynite, she will want us to carry her. I told my hb, every few months must take a few days leave to spend a stretch of a few days with her lor. Till now, once in a while i feel a bit guilty and miss my ger, but, no choice as this is the best option, short of hving my MIL stay at my house! :p

kimi
benefits of swimming early? heehee! I oso dunno! I only want to expose hannah to water so that she'll not be afraid and maybe learn water safety early. supposedly at this age can learn faster? but then again, they all say at this age everything oso learn faster! :p Maybe Hwee or other mummies can shed more light...:p
 
MUMMIES!!

thanks for yr concern...last evening before hubby came back....i reached my limit liao...placed ivan in cot despite his crying.on aircon for him n close the door!! he still kept on crying!!!then hubby back..saw me put ivan in room he not too happy..bt i really cant take it liao..how can he cry whole day??
sad.gif
then later hubby said he did put himself in my shoes..i still ask him to take one day leave n stay at home look after ivan...i will go out!!

I face him from 6plus am in the morning till 6plus in the evening leh....the tot of wanting to go out to work just get me so interested....

bloom,

i didnt source for infant care leh..i tried to contact once when tat time i wasnt sure if my co can release me earlier....

kimi/Lil,

wow! bellamy cereal really taster better?then i go buy this weekend liao...just now tried to feed him Heinz cereal..he open mouth as if accept cereal..one spoonful...then minutes later he puke out!!!
sad.gif
sad.gif
now i dun know if i did the rite ting by only starting cereal at 6mths esp now he is teething..

kimi,

Oh now i understand why u said yr bf career ending..but good tat Mandy can take FM well....now that ivan is teething..he even treat my breast like buffet.as n when he want .he just take a sip...then he flip off liao...dun know if i really want add fm now..cos he rejected bottles now..so starting to retrain him...sigh...
 
Kimi,
Dunno why my nic is extremely tired that day...i think the more pple she sees the more tired she is..whenever i brought her out for gathering she is always tired and want to sleep.

LiL,
Do you hv the model num? I help u find out the price after discount.
 
Hi all mummies! as usual, many posts to catch up reading...
happy.gif


bobianah, dun console me, i know my size...ke ke ke... so you weekend mummy huh? its ok, bb knows who their mummies and daddies are. my ger sticks to me like glue now even tho she was under my mum's care for more than 2 yrs.
happy.gif


linette, the 2 girls are soooo pretty! how old is nicole?

kimi, actually dunno if there are benefits of bb swimming at all...haha! just that all bb are natural swimmers, so tot of letting bb try and in future easier to pick it up. last time didn't get my girl to do it cos my mum didn't allow. now i take charge, dun care liao. just go all the way. anyhow, tim is on the heavy side, so tot some exercise would do him good.

choo, hang in there. i know the frustrations of not knowing wat ivan wants. i believe all of us go thru trial and error. you wanna go over to dora's place?

roo, what is liquid talc? let me go and get the buds cream. tim also has slight eczema and i dun wan to depend on steriods.
 
Afcai, my elder gal coming to 3 years old. I am afraid what i teach her she will go and tell my inlaws as she like to tell "stories". For eg, she sees Evee and she said she want to have babies too, so i told her next time she get married already then can have and she actually went to tell my MIL about it. Imagine if i go tell her about not taking food ate by in laws she may go tell them "mummy say cannot....." then my inlaws will be offended. Can't rely on hb to tell his folks, everytime i ask him to pass message, he will either forget or give discount to what i said
sad.gif


Roo,buds has got a range of stuff, which one in particular are you using?
 
OSG
as for the changing of the teats, recently, I just changed 1 teat per mth too. dunno why the avent teat get sticky easily. it might be due to the sterlisating reason as my mum will dump all the bottle etc into the pot and boil. so rubber might spolit easily.


wow..is yr gar close to yr in laws? but can't help right, still got to teach her hygenic thing like washing hand before food or before bedtime. is she toilet train?

ai-yo, hubby...give discount to what u said...'shan nao jing man...'

Linette
Annette smile so sweet....hmm see one fine day during wkend, can chio u out and let bb tx meet Annette. both gar have the same birth date loh.


choo
hang on there,we mummies got o be patient with our bb...bb can't communicate now so the only way they communicate is thru crying so there is a reason why they cry.

first of all, check if he's hungry, diapers ok, thirsty, clothes r
comfortable (whether too tight or too warm or too cold), or maybe his
tummy not well (i.e. got "wind")... can try put a bit of baby oinment
(ruyi oil for kids, pour some onto your hand and rub your hands together
to create a bit of heat an place your hands on her tummy, dun put oinment
on his delicate skin directly (hai..but my mum dun do that, applied so much)). dun ignore him when he's crying bcos at
this age when bb cry means they got needs to be met...

as what my frenz told me that bb tend to be cranky when teething n
appetite not so good, n may even hve diarrhoea... his 2 boys are like that.
try to comfort them if he's cranky, rock them to sleep when they dun feel well.

cheers...u have our support...

bb tx is also cranky when she want to slp, she will scream and scream but I got to be patient and try not to lose temper.will use the soft techni by repeating to her that mummy loves her and told her that if she want to slp just close her eyes, dun need to cry, she is a big gar liao etc...
 
hwee,
The liquid talc is from mothercare.
Tim is a big boy
happy.gif


QSG,
I think I bought the one for newborn since Denise is less than 3mths tt tm. I'll check the details tonite.
happy.gif
 
oh want to show off talia ann's new hairdo because....

I CUT IT myself! muahaha!

we photographed the whole hair cutting session as well and will be putting it up on the blog soon!
lol.gif


855917.jpg
 
thanks roo! will go and check out the liquid talc. when we're out, nobody believes tim is 6.5 months old....
proud.gif


nice hair talia!
happy.gif
isn't it diffiult to cut her hair since its so soft and smooth?
 
Kimi
Hahah...Me oinky tat's why fat fat lor.

Choo
Isn't there someone whom u can leave bb with for 1 day. Sounds like u really need a break.

Liciafwy
Can pls check price for model SCD497, SCD498 n SCD499. Thanks very much hor.

Dogiebb
Talia ger is so chubby. So cute.

Sylk
Finally used babycook. Love it. So easy to use.
 
Hi Afcai...

I guess we jus hv to close 1 eye when we leave our bbs to our mums or MILs...tatz y I chose to hv a maid...as I can hv more ctrl...altho the risk of mis treatin the bb is higher...I guess itz jus "dirty eat dirty grow" lor...haizzz...I really dunno how I survived the past 6 mths either...bringin up a kid has so much responsibilities...tat I wonder if it is worth it...anyway...no turnin bac now...

Hi Choo...

Cool it...I guess I understand yr fustration...Im luckier in the sense tat I can stil pass my bb to my maid...in any case...Im oso lookin for a job now...afetr oni 1.5mths as a SAHM...

Hi Kimi...

I guess my bf career is endin soon as well...my partial bf timin is as follows:

0900am Latch for oni 10mins (my bb's attention span is so short)
0430pm Pump out oni 170ml after so many hrs...n my breasts dun feel engorged AT ALL...2 days ago it was stil 200ml...yest it was 180ml...my ss is goin down very fast...as my bb refused 1 side in the mornin n I did not pump it out...so my brain got the signal tat my breast was over producin bm liao...

I really feel very sad thinkin of it...n I cherish every latchin session these days...bu she de...

Hi Roo...

Kinder clinic consultation is abt $60 for subsequent visit...
 
Choo,
pat pat....it's really tough.
i tink i am having depression too.
been crying for the past few days.

i have been unhappy for awhile....becoming a very angry and scary person too.

tink i need some time out
sad.gif
sign.....
 
oh dear mbb.....what happened???? dun cry dun cry......hugz hugz......sayang sayang.....sigh.....i so sad when i read dat u so unhappy.....take care ah

choo choo.....u take care 2.....SAHM is never easy....pat pat....jia you!!!!
 
Mbb

Cry if u mus...but try to tink +vely...I hv been depressed too...since I gave birth to my bb...everyone has been tellin me tat I shld b the happiest person on earth...hvg bore a most cheerful n cutest lil bb...but somehow...I feel trapped...the carefree lifestyle I had is gone...when I go out...itz workin ard bb sleepin n feedin schedules...n I can no longer jus grab my wallet n go out...but when I tink of my bb's innocence...I jus melt...afterall...we choose to hv our bb...n we shld try to make the best out of situations...

Hugggzzz...
 
Mbb, Choo
**BIG HUZ** to you both!

cheer up, all this will pass soon.

Choo,
bb cranky not easy...and being SAHM not easy too! jia you! My MIL oso look a bit tired these few days cos hannah been cranky...think due to her teething...bo bian...

mbb
wat happen? dun be too depressed...take some time out by yourself to relax.

doggiebb
at least talia ann hv hair to cut!
happy.gif
my ger is botak..:p
 
mbb,
oh no.... u need 2 take a break too. can ask ur mum come over?? cry out oso gd but if need someone 2 tok, u noe u always haf us hor. if nobody else understands, WE DO! when's ur next flight?

choo,
din get 2 reply u over dark side just now. it's normal tt our bbs get more n more clingy. they might nt b in e past but they'd b now or soon lor. act if ivan cries when u're outta sight, u shld b glad. tt means he's a v secure bb n tt means he wants u. if he doesn't cry 4 u, tt means he tinks crying is useless since u won't respond, therefore he's feeling insecure. so cry 4 u is a gd thing ok?
happy.gif
did u mention u're only gonna be SAHM 4 one yr?
btw, pat pat 4 e bottle rejection part. haiz... tt time mandy was ok so i oso din bottlefeed her. 4 only 2 wks, she rejected bottle liao. then it's 1 whole mth o wailing n struggling. too traumatic 4 us n her so we gave up. up till now, tt one mth is e only time i've seen her really angry. so angry she refused 2 look at us 4 e next half an hr. we tot there was too much negative energy everyday, nt gd. but it's still possible 2 train i guess, u must tahan e screaming n b extrememly patient n determined. it'll b easier if other ppl can train but as SAHMs, i noe it's q impossible lah!

van, tan sl, fizz,
all o u either went bk 2 wk or going 2. haiz, less n less SAHMs liao. r there anyone who intends 2 b a long term SAHM like me? ruffy? dee? lil?

doggie,
u wanna show off e dress too rite? hehehehe. but u really v gung ho, i won't dare 2 cut myself. so u used bowl or helmet? hehehehe

licia,
wah e more ppl she sees e more tired she gets? sounds like q an ez bb! so u can just go out shopping n chit chat w frens n she'd sleep lah? hehehe

roo,
mandy ok w it leh, can finish 60ml at one go, but i had to spoon feed, cup feed plus lotsa acting n bluffing lah! hahahaha... q tiring. but 2day she din wan it liao. bbs change like e weather! haiz...
 
chang,
y r u a SAHM wannabe? u ALREADY ARE WAT!!!! forever ar? me tinking o being SAHM until they (as in + no. 2 n maybe no. 3) reach sec sch. u leh??? now i'm full fledged SAHM liao. cook, hsechores, bb care and BAKE!!!! hahahaha... dunno y i always haf e impression tt all SAHMs bake. but i'm sooooo tired these 2 days..... now i'm sitting here, feeling like i just took flu medicine like tt. tired...
 
LiL!
Another Babycook fan! Heh heh. Hope to see u on gTalk soon.

Linette,
Both your girls are so pretty and sweet!

Choo,
Don't get so stressed out ok? Go out with the other mummies and relax relax a bit.

Mbb,
What happened? You also stressed?

Alright everyone, this is to put on record that I will be back in Singapore after 9 Aug. Heehee.... hurray!
 
Kimi
Me will b long term SAHM oso but it's bcos I hv no choice. I think if go back 2 work my life will b much easier...me bad mummy hor. On second thots, think I will miss bb too much cos now so used to seeing him day n nite, can hug hug smell smell. BTW, love Mandy's pixs...so cute esp the tiger/cat suit ones, make me smile.

Chang
U so cute...so excited to be SAHM
happy.gif
...but I guess ur Philson v guai leh.

Mbb
Aiyo...what happened 2 u. U were ok juz a few days ago. *Pat pat* hope u feel better soon ya.
 
Kimi...

Mandy is so cute...I luv the side profile pix at the bottom...

Haizzz...I wld luv to hv a ger...but dun dare to liao...
 
Sylk
Love bbcook...thx for the recommendation ya. Ya...will try to go on gtalk soon but quite busy n tired these few days. Too much unpacking n cleaning liao. Yeah...must hv gathering after u come back ya...wld love to meet u.

Kimi
U planning 2 hv no 3 ahh...faint!!! My mum see my no 1 also scared already...just today told me she thinks I shd wait until no 1 at least 4 yrs old b4 I hv no 2 cos my no 1 is so hyper
happy.gif
 
hwee,
when did your gal start getting sticky to you? my gal still want my mum instead of me lei
sad.gif
esp at nite she will start looking for my mum liao. see me like stranger like that. morn n daytime she's okie with me.

linette,
your two princess very pretty!

oh.. gotta go.. continue with post tomorrow!
 
856104.jpg


megan: "pss pss philson......i ve something to tell u."

philson: "aiyah......later lah.....i want to pose for the camera 1st."
 
856107.jpg


megan: "WHAT LATER!!!!!!!!!!....I WANT TO TALK 2 U NOW!!!!!!!!!......U UNDERSTAND?????!!!!!!"

philson: *too shock for words*
 
hi Kimi,
mandy look so sweet in that cute outfit. fm mothercare?

Hi doggiebb,
talia soo demure wearing that so pretty white dress
happy.gif


Hi Linette,
yur both girls sooo sweet n really warms my heart.

hi hwee,
yur boi very chubby
happy.gif


Hi bloom,
sorry as I din finish reading all postings. I think i hv read you need my help to get something. Wat is that? later i pm u my contact n u let me know again.
happy.gif



today my Hayley turns 7 month old but no celebration this time lah. Must wait till she 1 yr old then a big bash party for her.

Today I on MC as down with bad throat, that hardly talk. Moreover, my medela mini E on strike today. The motor unit does not work this morn and make me panic. Lucky I managed to found a spare unit which my colleague has loaned me.

Heng.. otherwise today I sure die. I thought that must be sign to indicate I should stop my bf career. Anyway, I called up mothercare as my pump still under 1 yr warranty and they will replaced me a brand new set. Tomor I need to go down after work for exchange. Horray!
 
856113.jpg


philson: "uncle.....can u help me????....ask ur ger 2 stop pulling my shirt n hair....can ornt????....plssssssssssssssssssssss"
 
chang,
hehehehehe.... 2nd pix so funny.... c philson's exp wanna laugh!!!! hiyo, hope he won't b henpecked next time! btw, when was tt? xiao qing lv go rendezvous huh?

sylk,
yay! coming bk! meet up?

lil, fizz, gan,
thx. btw, i'm q proud o e 2nd pix cos i took it w one hand, e other hand holding her.
happy.gif


gan,
e outfit is fr Gap. a gift fr fren. i found it v hot so only let her wear last nite cos we nan de slept in air con. i haf another dog suit, oso fr fren. wld take pix o her in tt soon cos i tink too small 4 her liao. hehehe...
 
kimi
eh.......i think i wanna be sahm until philson finishes his study cos wanna take good care of him during his exam period mah.......u know lah.....nowadays study is so stressful.....so must stay at home 2 *dun pu ping* for him lor kekeke then by the time he starts work.....i oso old liao.....i think no one wanna employ old auntie to work liao....so will cont to *nua* at home lor
happy.gif


let me see......i cook lunch for myself using slow cooker...do hsework like vaccum n laundry....bb care....dogs care......bake cake in the toilet....n give tuition......really busy leh :p

btw.....y u post the *deng* pix again???? wanna make me guilty ah????......hugz mandy.....sorrie hor.......make u wait n wait.....mucks

Lil
keke.....my philson quite good natured lah (as u can see in the pix i posted.....always kana bully) but he can be a pain in the ass sometimes.......but most of the time he is cute, adorable, playful, cheeky,.....being with him really makes my day
happy.gif
anyway, ur E oso getting better right?.......u must b enjoying being a sahm now
happy.gif


sylk
yeah!!!! can meet up with u n R soon!!!!
 
kimi, mmmmm.... strange.... why suddenly ur fountain stop flowing..u and vanessa are the last 2 person i will expect to stop bfing.... oh i like the 2nd pic of mandy.. so close up can see all her features!

QSG, tried already.avent teats cannot fit into nuk premium leh...
sad.gif
cos i got avent bottles at home too...

roo, kimi, any reason for changing to similac? kate now on nan 2 HA but poo poo a few times a day..i duno if it is affecting her growth or not cos for the past 1 month no wgt gain....

bohbianah....ok..but u do visit her on weeknights right?

choo, so did ur hb agree to take one day leave?

licia, other bbs get cranky when they get overstimulated..urs just sleep! good!

cf..ahaha..this philson kena bullied by gals! :p

gan, replace whole set..not bad!



hwee, timmy really look like a big boy!

doggiebb, hahah... cut already still can hair clip :p

mbb what happen? i think all of u SAHM should go out!

Fizz...can u bring bb out.i know have to bring out the whole house (FM, bottle, diapers etc)..but rem how hard we ttc???
 


Doggiebb!
You cut Talia's hair! Wahh, so brave. And Talia looks so sweet and demure in her pretty white frock.

Kimi,
So cute, the way you clip Mandy's hair with the pink clip. Regina doesn't have much hair yet to do either clipping or cutting....

Chang,
Philson is so handsome and good natured. Ay, must go for #2 and #3 leh, helps shorten the queue for Philson.... hee
 

Back
Top