(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

Ehhh, Jackie, Doremi...no lah. I oso dunno. Based on what other ladies r saying BH can start very early leh...

maybe start early oso better...when comes delivering time, womb have enuff practice aredy so can deliver faster
happy.gif

geri,
i dun mind pple mistaken my bb as boy or girl loo as long as he/she is cute n sweet like urs...really very "ke ai" leh...erm...if i free must look look several times then my bb olso will be like urs...hehe...
happy.gif

shihui & choo & doggiebb,
i alsso felt very harden tummy at times leh. last nite when bb jumping & swmming inside.. like machiam want to feel her fist lidat leh. tummy hard hard & like the ryhtm of my tummy jumping is like bb heart beat lidat. now coming again...but after awhile it will get soften lor.
this is call BH ar.. ohhh i thot smth thing cause some pain in the lower tummy..

Geri..
Ur gal is soooooooooooooo pretty & cute.. can imagine how she yang-ow to u leh.. hahaa

Geri
At this moment, I think I want to try for a girl next. Who knows after the labour, maybe will change mind like my fren. After her 1st experience, she now says she has a one child policy
happy.gif
Guess I can understand, she went thru very painful labour pains, yet cervix cannot dilate enuff, then have to have emergency c-section.

Bobianah...good that ur fren went thru with pregnancy. I thank god that I din have to make such a tough choice.

bobianah,
Believed your baby will be as beautiful too :D.

that's why loh, Jen, doremi.
Sometimes she do wrong, and she starts to 'yang ow' hah..aiyo heart melt...but yet have to continue with my disciplinary act, if not next time she doesn't take me seriously worst man.

Lil,
Hope you will go for the 2nd one...one kid not enough, your ah boy will be lonely. If financially and time approved, i don't mind have 4. Hee...for now, we target 3 lah.

Jackie,

Ha ha.. ya cannot get over the fact lor.. hee hee... Poor little Qianhui..

I dunno leh.. never give birth b4. Really dunno what to do.. super blur queen..
and also not very anxious..

Dey,
can use tis as a guide.

Things to take for admission

Identity cards for both husband and wife

Letter from Gynae

Marriage Certificate

Deposit monies

Booking Slip for admission

Camera loaded with film

(to take for normal delivery, not for caesarian. don't use flash at baby's eyes)

For The Mother

3 night dresses, preferably with buttons in front for breast-feeding (if dun wan to wear hospital robe)

1 set dress for going home (we will be ard 5 mths preggy size)

1 pair of bedroom slippers/socks

3 nursing brassiere

3 boxes (4 pieces inside each box) disposable maternity panties

1 box of maternity sanitary pad

1 bag of toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb etc) use warm water for washing up.

1 face towel (for general wiping)

4 plastic bags for soiled clothings

For the Baby

Blouses/shirts

pairs of mittens and booties

wrapping blankets

1 packeting of disposable diapers (Pampers New-born recommended)

1 bottle of 'Wet-ones'

Optional Items

Books for reading

1 can of Mama Sustagen (optional). Mummy could be hungry at night after delivery.

1 packet of biscuits (buy those that do not contain eggs for use after delivery)

Qianhui,
haha.. tt day i was still smiling happily at hubby when the nurse said during course tt there's possibility of boy becoming gal.. hahaha.. :p who noes if we may break the eight years record of NUH's gender prediction accuracy.. :p

Geri,
aiyo... yr girl girl very very very cute leh... so sweet... i look at her my heart also melt liao...
happy.gif

u said yr hubby beat her hand the other day with a ruler coz she naughty... but look at her hor... feel heart pain at hitting her hand leh...

Qianhui, so super cool! I was so panicky and asking around about bb sizes. Nevermind, there are so many of us here.. worse come to worse, u just tell us bb size then whoever that got extra around that size we ask ur hubby to come and get the clothes. Hahahahah.

Calynn, actually its still possible. That is, the moment bb born, tell hubby to go where-and-where to get it, but hubby must quickly go and buy and wash and dry! Very stress! I always like to plan things well in advance!

LiL, don't tell him what I say, else he will be 'inspired' to give ur kids 70s/80s singers name! :p

Shihui, Choo, oh..so that was BH? I thought its just bb pushing too near to the skin of my tummy or what. I usually get it on both sides (maybe the center part too fat cannot feel the tightening). Is that BH?

Geri, your gal is SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

I am so bored at work! Nothing works and I cannot figure out why! Sian.....

doremi,
din noe we ended up standing in sequence.
tat's funny.

Qian Hui,
once you start shopping for bb's clothes, you will not be able to stop.

doremi,
Yr sis never comment a group of preggie so funny
happy.gif

doggiebb,
Xie xie, worry my ah boy come out no receiving blanket to wrap him in. Can only use towel
biggrin.gif

Lil,
I hope so lor...Only pray for smooth delivery and healthy BB
happy.gif

Bloom,
cannot lah... i dun trust hubby to do bb shopping... sure screw up one...

besides, i very KS one... must have everything ready way before hand... otherwise, i get very stress one...

when i go travel, also like tat... hubby pack the night before, i pack the week before type!! ha ha...

Geri,
ur gal gal cutiepie lei... got the yang ow look
happy.gif

i think for those delivering in thomson, no need to bring anything for bb, coz thomson will provide all. unless u wanna bring bb back in own clothing...

geri,

'yang ow' mean wat ah? a dialect term?
happy.gif

me drink small cup of lipton tea..trying to keep awake...thank GOD for bb .he has been kicking non stop from noon till now...tink he enjoy kickboxing in it... some fds of mine told me better ejoy bb in tummy now..soon when bb is out..will miss the days he is happily kicking inside
happy.gif
:p

MBB,
Ya, she looks more like me rather than my hubby.

Calynn,
Heartpain also must do it loh. Esp when you want to beat her, but have not even touch her, she cry...aiyo...worst, u feel lagi heart pain.

Thanks Starluster
happy.gif

Choo,
Yang ow (in teochew) means 'sa3 jiao1'...

MBB & Geri
thks for the invite.Ever since I went for my breast lump surgery,doc want to me to rest as much as possible so that bb won't feel stressed.Hiaz.....so sian.Can't even go to work

Bloom...Ya lor. Was aredy thinking that tat's one story I must keep to myself
happy.gif

MBB...I'm from KL. U fr KL oso?? Which part hah. My parents r living in Taman Tun, near One Utama shopping mall there loh.

Calynn...I can't trust my hubby to even buy lunch, what more buy bb stuff. He the type u tell him to ta pau Char siew rice, he come back with chicken rice one
happy.gif

Geri,
ya... i tink tat's y very hard to discipline kids when they give u tat sad little look!!... aiyo.. must practice to harden my heart next time!! hee hee...
happy.gif

choo,
me have been taking instant coffee... i miss kopi o the most... used to take tat every morning... now can only sneak instant coffee every now and then... heavenly!!
happy.gif

geri,
tink if my bb is as cute n sweet looking as urs then very lihai in "yang ow"..i melt too~ hehehehe..ur girl de eyes hor, tink she looks at me i melt leow..to tik if she keep saying "mummy mummy..." tink i really can't bear to discipline her...erm..even if i try, awhile nia i sure carry her leow...hehe...

mbb,
yalor..so funny when i showed my sis the pixs..
happy.gif

jackie,
my sis at 1st hor, she dun believe dat i actually went to meet up u all. then when i showed her the pixs, she did comment dat it's very cute loo but she said most of u all dun look like pregnant. she tot all de edd very far apart (a few mths difference type) but when i told her dat all are dec mummies, her eyes are like "stunned" loo~ she said, "huh, most dun look like pregnant at all leh.." the worst part she said to me is, "aiyo, u lucky ah...u put ur hands under ur tummy then show dat u pregnant else i sure thot how come this girl so round one..." haiz...my family...T.T

Hi Cream,

So you are on medical leave till when ? U take good care, stay happy, your bb will be fine.

Hhhaa Lil, your hubby sounds a little like mine. I told him what i want, but sometimes he can buy wrongly..even tho don't happen all the time. But when you really feel like eating it, and he bought wrongly can be a bit
angry.gif

LiL,
ha ha..... mine is opposite... he is the very straight type... you ask him buy char siew rice, dun have he will panic liao... then drive all over the place looking for it... dunno how to change to chicken rice type... so make you wait for 2 hours to eat dinner lor..

doremi,
ya loh, when my gal knows that she makes me angry. She will keep..mama..mama..mummy mummy, mama, mama..until i respond. How not to respond ? somemore the way she said it..aiyo..melt my heart. But i still will talk to her about what she just said or did..then kiss her.

I love kissing her and smelling her...hhhaa..

cream,
oO...really must rest alot loo~ no work is better mah...i feel like going on leave everyday..hehe....but honestly when alone at home will feel dat i'm better off at work loo~ take care loo~
happy.gif

geri,
tik if i got such cute n sweet looking girl, i will keep kissing n smelling her de....cannot help lah. somemore, very lihai in "yang ow" leh...haiz...dunnoe to hope dat my boy is as cute as ur girl or normal looking can leow..hehe...cos if so cute really very hard to discipline him in future...

geri,

wat is 'yang ow'? i tink girls are very sweet..when they 'sa jiao' sure melt ones..bt boys hard to melt me lah..me sure be very strict!

Cream,
then you better rest at home.
wat surgery did you go thru? removing some lumps on breast?
juz log in everyday and join us chatting.
it will make your day pass very fast.
i am also not working at the moment. thank goodness for tis forum
happy.gif

LiL,
my place is at Syed Putra Kiri. 5 mins from Mid Valley.
tis weekend, i am driving back with hubby and my parents in law. so happy....

Geri...Most husbands samo samo one hoh. Even my father oso like that...so always kena scolded by my mother.

Calynn...haha...ur husband very funny ehh. I have this image of a guy running around like a headless chicken trying to find a Char Siew rice stall.

But having said that my hubby very sweet lah. Last weekend I was feeling tired so he offered to cook chicken porridge for me loh. After he finished cooking, I asked him if he has seasoned the porridge. He said...."Hah, must season one meh"...Walau piang ehh.

choo,
'yang ow' is sa jiao in teochew..

doremi,
think regardless of boy or girl, will sure want to kiss them or smell them..coz they smell very nice leh...even my gal perspire hoh, to me still smell very nice leh...my hubby will say aiyo faith your saliva smelly smelly...to me no leh...hhaaa...

but if boy sa jiao too much also a bit weird right ?? cannot be too girly lah...not good for growth...

geri,

aiyo.. i can't wait leh... can u bring yr gal to the gathering on the 20th??? then we can all hug hug her... so sweet... ha ha..
happy.gif

tink she'll have nightmares after tat!! hee hee..

Cream,

rest more... u need to recover fast mah... come online more often to chat mah... relax then can recover faster...
happy.gif

LiL,

ha ha... but hor your hubby bother to cook for you leh... tink no seasoning you will also find tat taste very good liao... season with his "ai xin" already!!...

geri,
i know what u mean... my sis always say her girl smells very nice.. even when she is dripping with perspiration hor also ask me to smell... i always run away!! ha ha... maybe next time my girl hor... pang sai i also say nice!!! ha ha...
biggrin.gif

starluster,
from what i know TMC dun provide hosp gowns leh. u hv to buy ur own sleep wear wor..

Cream,
ohhh how r u ? Very long time din see u online here liao.

doremi,
ur sis comment sooo cute. say u emphasis ur tummy...

Geri,bobianah,doremi
Aft my surgery,I've been staying @ my fren place for 1 month as hubby is on 3 weeks NS re-service.My fren feel that it is imp for me 2 have gd nutrition coz I hv bb plus she din't wan me to think so much.Honestly,I won't hv been so cheerful now without the support from my Christian frens.Can you imagine losing mum & going for surgery within a month?I tell myself not to grieve over my mum's death.

Doc is very happy & surprised that I recovered very fast.Even my gynea also surprised.I really thank God for my friends & His Words.

MBB
I found a lump on my breast & gynea wan me to operate it asap.That's why I go ahead with the surgery.

Oh ya,forget to say that now I'm back to my home at night.But day time,I will be still at my fren's place.Only today I hv appt wif doc that's why can log in.Very pai seh to log in & chat in my fren's place.

By the way,I'm 28 weeks & 4 days.Bb now weigh 1.38Kg.Thank God that he is growing well.I went for the gulcose tolerance test & I pass the test.

How many kilos have you all put on?I put on ard 7-8kg.

cream,
oh yes, i think u mention abt ur mum before.
I'm glad God has given u such wonderful frens to take care of you and glad to hear u are better now. Continue to take good care of yourself!

i'm embarressed to say i've put on more than 10+kgs oredi...stopped counting. So, gynae was very pleased this past 2 weeks i didnt put on any.
happy.gif

Cream,
praise God tat all is well now
happy.gif

dun worry abt your weight. it's nothing coz i put on 12kg leh...hee heee and still going strong.
somemore already 30 wk, bb is only 1.2kg.
all the weight is on me man.

Bobianah,
is your dad's surgery today?

Calynn,

I don't mind bringing her, but i need hubby to tag along....if not she wants carry lah, than i must carry the baby bag (for her milk,diaper etc).

hhaa...nitemare no lah.

hhhaa calynn, next time will be your turn..telling us your girl's perspiration smell nice.

Hi Cream,
Really thank God for Him ya, and also sending such friends who stood by you. All glory unto Him
happy.gif

cream,
oo..u must really stay strong loo~ though physically i'm not beside u, u hv my mental support...whenever u feel bored, u may come here to drop a few notes here n there...erm...from experience, our forum here seem to move faster during wkdays n very slow during wkends..hehe..
happy.gif

jen,
yalor, i din realise dat i put my hands below my tummy to emphasize my tummy too until my sis mentioned it...anyway tink even if i din put, she olso got other things to say abt me de lah. our family hor, jus like to tease lai tease qu...

cream,doremi
ya i'm one that don't usually log in on weekends, coz too occupied with my little princess at home liao.

doremi,
actually family that tease lai tease qu more fun..so long as they know their limit and dont overdo...

Back