(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

Opps Sorry..l saw the wrong calendar , l look into jan 2006 one...Should be Jan 2007. Got holiday on 1st and 2nd of jan 06.

Hi GingerCat,
I'll have my appt with Dr Wong tomolo...excited can see how's baby doing inside.

Did all mummy feel the tummy numb? Sometimes i feel my tummy was numb and when i touch like not really feel it at all.

Nowdays turn here turn there also couldn't sleep well, everywhere pain
sad.gif

Greybearie, realli have to LL...bo bian....at least the gd thing is we have cooler weather to survive confinement!

GingerCat,
Pls help me update 3.04kg at 35w3d.

NovMTB,
I always feel numbness since around 26w at one area bcos the baby head is pressing on it.. hehee now starting 35w liao as the head is getting bigger (9.8cm now) i start to feel pain instead of numbness! me also can't sleep well, always feel pain around stomach area, now taking the stomach pain lotion and pills!

Today, i have started taking my maternity already! too painful to go to work!

novMum,
my gynae not keen to deliver baby earlier, i think the earliest is 17th Oct (37th) week hehee so I still got 12 more days to go :p

Gingercat,
so when is the right time for your baby to pop hehee

Starz,
Yup me also now first time feeling so much pain that i took maternity leave liao ley, really cannot tahan... the pain is like round the clock one! maybe you can start to clear your leave too to rest at home?

hi starz, think dr kee is like tt one leh.. super relaxed. i had slight staining yest during lunchtime then after that stop. this am staining come back so went to c him. he did an ultrasound and bb is fine. then he check for infection also dont hv so he says probably small blood vessel broke due to pressure woh...nothing to worry. c very relaxed hor....

hi mummies...

hehehe... shiok leh, today slept till 12noon..
kao_sticktongue.gif
how i wish everyday can like tat...

abt maternity leave:
please check with ur company's HR leh.. diff co got different "guideline" one u know.. i already checked with mine, and the 12 weeks of maternity leave is equals to 84 days.
BUT if u take all at one-shot, weekends n public holidays are INCLUDED. doesnt mean only minus Mon-Fri leh...
If NOT taking all at once, e.g. after 8 weeks u go back... then the remainder 4 weeks will be equals to 4 x (your company's no. of working days per week). My co. is 5 days week, so its 20days only. This 20 days will be "allowed" to clear within a 6mth period...
btw, CNY next year is 18 & 19th Feb...
kao_smile.gif

coolbaby,
ya lor... he's super relaxed leh...
i see alot of mummies here got alot of stress from their gynaes, n i'm quite thankful...
even tho i "suspect" my boy also growing too big, cos my tummy is reli super big n heavy (maybe its all me lah.. ) he won't confirm or comment... so now i hv absolutely no idea how heavy/big my boy is... ignorance is bliss.. hehehe..
kao_sticktongue.gif

rainger,
i dont bear to use my maternity leave yet.... now i'm clearing the "last" of my Medical leave.. after tat see whether gynae give hospitalisation leave or not lor... i still also hv annual leave to clear.. hahahaa... i very "ngiao" when comes to leave one...

hehehe.. share something "silly" with u mummies... yesterday, i took my digital camera, n just "video-taped" my tummy moving.. cos my boy is wriggling alot inside, so i tried to capture it lor... next time can show him my gigantic tummy, plus how he's wriggling inside.. hopefully wont freak him out.. hahahaah...
kao_sticktongue.gif

last thing, any mummies here intend to go for maternity photoshoot??? i'm seriously considering leh... cos thru' out this pregnancy never take much photos... am looking for recommendations if any...
kao_smile.gif

Btw, those mummies having big babies, are you putting on alot of weight? Or took too much tonic/durians? Just curious

Hi BabyJo, for me till now putting 14kg & baby weight now is 2.99kg for 35 weeks.

I think i have too much durians during 2nd trimester & another reason is my blood glucose level is high, thats y my baby is big size.

Later after work need to go check up & test blood glucose level again.

i also feel like taking maternity leave earlier, the weight is really getting too much for me to bear liao. actually my boss gave me green light too...but i got so much work to clear!! and also on the other hand, i also wan to spend my maternity more wif my bb leh...

starz
i wld like to do maternity photoshoot leh, but due to the pregnancy, my back, my chest and my tummy broke out in rashes and pimples. And that's only the upper part of my body! from my thighs down to my feet, i've ugly red patches all over!
sad.gif

i have zero idea how big my bb boy is now leh... e last i know was 1mth back, n he was 2kg liaoz... me put on 20kg to date already..
kao_sticktongue.gif

dumbger,
ya lor, me feel the same way about leave...
eh, i also have rashes n pimples all over my tummy... i think caused by e stretchmark cream.. but if dont put, scared stretchmarks get worse... anywayz, if go for "professional photoshoot", i'm sure they can "airbrush" abit of these imperfections away as they did for bridal photoshoots... my main focus is want to take photo of my giant tummy... hehehe....

greybearie,
next time u got chance to rest for a long long time on either sofa or bed rite, bring ur camera/videocam along with u... then just standby lor...
i noticed my boy starts wriggling whenever i'm relaxed on e sofa... dats y i "prepared" e camera beforehand.... n managed to capture it...
kao_smile.gif

aih..i'm not singaporean..so i only have 8 wks maternity leave..so now i have to hang out til last minute then take.

good idea, i go back also wan to take the video of my tummy...else next time difficult to explain to him..
happy.gif

starz
my pimples and rashes REALLY quite bad...i paiseh to show the photographer!! hehee!!! so me taking photo and video myself! :p

Mei Lik,
thanks yup resting at home is very shiok :)

starz,
intially i also tot i will work till the last date of my birth, so that i can save up the maternity leave to have more time for baby after birth. but now i realise it's also very important to rest fully before birth, so i just went ahead and took straight 12 weeks of leave! 84 days in total loh, including P.H. & weekends. my company count in 12 weeks mah

oh yeah abt maternity photography, check out this website:
http://www.lettherebelight.com.sg/home.html

BabyJo,
for me i eat a lot of meals per day about 6 meals. I dun take durians and tonic at all!

Dumbger,
so good your boss give you approval to go off earlier. for me no colleagues ask abt it bcos too much work mah, then i have to be thick-skin and tell them i really go to go off liao hehee

Starz,
Good idea to video your tummy. But but which angle best? If video directly in front, cannot really see effects unless baby does the Kallang wave.

hi Trixiebelle

wow, 3 hours active labour! good for her! that's my ideal period of labour too *fingers crossed and praying hard*

so you've decided to engage Ginny; that's good, you and hb and can peace of mind and feel more assured too! BB Riley sounds more active than my little boy; mine tends to be quite gentle with me, except for the occasional one-off kicks. he likes to kick the mattress when i happen to lie on the side with his feet touching it. haha. but i've never been woken up by him in the middle of the night before, so i hope this remains till delivery. keep in touch via email!

gingercat
work is alright. i'm working till contractions come in. experienced braxton hicks y'day on the train after work - the whole stomach hardened and i felt very mild cramps and just a bit breathless but on the whole very manageable, thank God. it's a good time to practice what i learnt at fourtrimesters
happy.gif

Nov_Mtb,

I am not a s'porean as well. But i will take 12 weeks maternity leave (8-12week is unpaid). Hope can have more time to spend with my boy b4 i go back to work. '

Wish all MTBs have a smooth delivery..

Hi Mei Lik,

How are u and baby? I will be back to my hometown
on the coming 21/10 (Deepavali). Starting my ML on the 30/10, about 3 weeks b4 my EDD.

Hi all,

Just back from the gynae's clinic. Cause from yty to this morning, notice there is a decrease in foetus movement so faster call gynae. He did a CTG for me and bb's heartbeat is ok so ask me not to worry.

My appt is now change from bi-weekly to weekly liao so next sat seeing him again.

Gingercat, can help me update. BB weighs 2442g at Week34D2. Thanks.

Hi Rachel & Nov_Mtb,

I m not S'prean too but as what I know if our baby r Sporean, then we r entitle to three mth maternity leave, m I right?

I m also Nov mum, now already 33weeks+ and have been follow this thread for quite some time, just that I seldom post here.
happy.gif

Hi Nov Mum & rachel,

i'm not singaporean as well, but i also will take 12 weeks of maternity leave.

As what i know as long as ur baby is singaporean then can claim for 12 weeks M/L, althought u r not singaporean.

For me, i will let my baby to be Singapore PR first. but i will claim to 12 weeks M/L, b'cos my work contract didnt status any term or condition for 12 weeks M/L.

Hi Nov Mum,

Yea every stages got something to stress one..
l cannot get into sleep or feel nervous or shock if my bb never move for a while or l will have a sudden shock sometimes when l realise bb never move for a few hours during office hours too... Aiyo...This stage also stress lei.

Hi Chin Chin,

Me will get worried if I dun feel it move so often. Normally he will kick and punch me for the whole day and even more at night time.

Notice the movement decrease so faster go down to gynae there and check. And then hor, after the checkup, he start to wiggle again.

Told my hubby, he say today going to scold him..heehee..must let mummy waste $$ then happy.

PPP and Bess, For your infor...

"If the child is not a Singapore Citizen, the female employee will still be entitled to twelve weeks of statutory maternity leave for all births if she is covered under the Employment Act.
Employer will pay the first eight weeks of maternity leave if she has fewer than two living children (excluding the newborn), and she has worked for you for at least 180 days before the birth of the child. Beyond the first eight weeks, maternity payment from the employer is voluntary and you are not entitled to claim any reimbursement from the Government." .. from MOM website..

According to my HR, 8-12weeks will be unpaid leave...so, no choice le!!

Just an update...
Baby is 2.8kg now at 34 weeks. I've put on about 17 kg now; thankfully the recent increase was the baby's.
A bit of backache here and there... I was more tired in the last few weeks because of the weight gain.
Placenta is too low for natural delivery. Will do another scan in a fortnight to confirm if I'll have C-section.
Baby's chest of drawers coming later! Can finally wash and pack the clothes! :) The nursery looks like a warehouse!!!
Having an urge to go Ikea again but PSI is >100 today!

Hi Mummies,

Just come back from my check up this morning. My baby's head is engaged and cervix had already thinned off and slightly open. Gynae informed my hubby and I to watch out for labour sign such as water bag bursting, severe BH contractions ( tightening and menses cramp) during next week. she says anytime from now my baby son will pop within now till the 3rd week of Oct. Baby is abt 2.73kgs @ 36 weeks. Getting excited now... Scared also.

Hi Scribbler, so "qiao" to see u at TMC today too. How is ur check up?

June,

Can try talkin to bb.. ask him push de placenta up so mummy need not go for c-section.. hee... maybe it might work.. hee... :p

GingerCat,

So fast reach home liao ar? Mai scared, mai scared & Jia You~
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Wt @ Birth</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>Delivery Date</TD><TD>Gyane</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiwi</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1.6 kg @ 32 wks</TD><TD>01/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoko</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Carisa Koh</TD><TD>2.8kgs @ 36 wks</TD><TD>01/11/06</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bess</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Presley Low</TD><TD>2.99 kg @ 35 wks</TD><TD>02/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tatt</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>02/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifford C T Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cuclainne</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sofi Rania Mrtenson</TD><TD>1.5kgs @31 wks</TD><TD>03/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Feei</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingercat</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ignatius Lam</TD><TD>2.669kgs @ 35wks 3 ds</TD><TD>04/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyJo</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>04/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clare</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.6kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>04/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pa &amp;Ma</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>05/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twendy</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.9kgs @ 32ks</TD><TD>06/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>JubJub</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>07/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rainger</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.6kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>07/11/06</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SC Chew</TD><TD>ME </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starz</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD>2kgs @31wks</TD><TD>07/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Cat</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dumbger</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Cayden Ng</TD><TD>2.2kgs @ 33 wks</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yong Voon Pin</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Greybearie</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.2kgs @ 34wks 2 ds</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mycrysania</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Corum Alexander Lee</TD><TD>2.5kgs @ 33 wks</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Sum Keong</TD><TD>Pantai </TD></TR><TR><TD>cool baby</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>10/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>PoohGer</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>12/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>MT E </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearyhugs</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.74kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>13/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlyn</TD><TD>Boys-Twins</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.5kgs &amp; 1.7kgs @30wks</TD><TD>13/11/06</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>30/10/06</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaymom</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>13/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eileen</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Xander</TD><TD>2.312kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof. S.C. Ng</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiemum</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.3kgs @ 30 weeks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>ChinChin</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jannie</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.8kgs @ 33 wks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tacey Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>June 2006</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>2.8kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lee Lih Chern</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Betterworld</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stacey</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scribbler</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.4kgs @ 29 wks</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov mum</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Wayne Kan</TD><TD>2.442kgs @ 34 wks 2 ds</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr MT Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbroom</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>1.849kgs @32 wks</TD><TD>16/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov_mtb</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.45kg @ 30 wks</TD><TD>16/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsPiggy</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.545 @ 33 wks</TD><TD>16/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>ES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.9kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>17/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starmoon</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.8kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>19/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joan</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.65 kgs @ 32 weeks</TD><TD>20/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>SheRhino</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.78kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>20/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chan HK</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trixiebelle</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Riley Chan</TD><TD>1.9kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>22/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chris Ng</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>1.6kgs @ 29wks</TD><TD>22/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Seng Hin</TD><TD>ME </TD></TR><TR><TD>JovialGer</TD><TD>2 Boys -Twins</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.78 &amp; 1.8kgs @ 31wks</TD><TD>23/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.5 kgs@ 29 wks</TD><TD>24/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.296kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>24/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitysnow</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.95kgs @ 31 wks 4 ds</TD><TD>25/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly Chin</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Martin Quah Zhi Xuan</TD><TD>1.3kgs @ 30 wks</TD><TD>27/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mei Lik</TD><TD>To be a Surprise</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.6kgs @ 31 wks 4 ds</TD><TD>28/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Noel Leong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lauren</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>28/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsPiggy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.545 @ 33 wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

I also wanted to video my tummy movement but whenever i took out my phone, my baby stopped e movement.

Right now, Im putting on 10kg n baby is 2kg at 32 weeks. I also have low placenta but my gynae said im still fine to have natural.

My vomit seems to be back. So sad
sad.gif
The bad haze made me so sick and every nite cant sleep properly.

Hi Mummies

Care to share what brand of diapers will u all be using for ur baby during the day and night?

Do we need to get any FM powder as standby just in case our BM is insufficient to meet the baby demand? Which type of FM will u all suggest?

I have not buy any diapers yet but will settle for Pamper Premium NB for nite use.

Hi Greybearie,
heh heh... I think Sammie is using the placenta as her pillow! Hahahaha... cos gynae says that her head is blocking the placenta and she couldn't see it via the normal scanning. Had to do a trans-vaginal scan. Anyway, I've already prayed about this... trusting my God to take care of the situation - natural birth or otherwise.

GingerCat,
I'm going to order Napia for the day use and probably try Pamper Premium for night... if Napia is good, I'll use it for night time too. My friend is using Napia for her 2 week old girl... and there seem to be quite a bit of leakage leh...

My friend also told me about this waterproof mattress protector from Ikea. I've seen it at her place and it's very thin! Will probably buy a couple back. Mm... forgot to ask how much. Heh...

Gingercat
wow! looks like u may be the first among us to pop! take care yah...:D

i bought bumwear for my boy. but since i recently took over some pampers premium from a fren, not sure how to work it out yet, but guess will try the bumwear for day and pampers for nite.
happy.gif
i will definitely be buying FM even though i'm gonna BF. think i'll start with S26.

btw, pls help me update my bb's details: 2.7 at 35 wks. gynae said a bit large and judging by the weight he's been putting on lately, may be too large to deliver naturally when the day comes.

i dunno wat's happening man...nowadays i can't sleep properly...lie on the back definitely cannot, lie on either side also can't. i'm not getting good sleep these days. plus i tire so easily and my butt muscles hurt can u believe it...must be all the extra weight i'm suddenly carrying plus nv exercise...hahah. sigh...sometimes i jus wish bb come out soon...

Hi November Mummies,

Do you store rice wine for confinement use? How many should we keep? My neibour asked if I wanna order from her. But I dunno how many should I order.

Hi Doggymum,

How have you been? U same gynae with me and our babyies same weight in week 30th. Dr. Chen said underweight. tomoro visit him again.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Wt @ Birth</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>Delivery Date</TD><TD>Gyane</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiwi</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1.6 kg @ 32 wks</TD><TD>01/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoko</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Carisa Koh</TD><TD>2.8kgs @ 36 wks</TD><TD>01/11/06</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bess</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Presley Low</TD><TD>2.99 kg @ 35 wks</TD><TD>02/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tatt</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>02/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifford C T Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cuclainne</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sofi Rania Mrtenson</TD><TD>1.5kgs @31 wks</TD><TD>03/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Feei</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingercat</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ignatius Lam</TD><TD>2.74kgs @ 36 wks</TD><TD>04/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyJo</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>04/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clare</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.6kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>04/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pa &amp;Ma</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>05/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twendy</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.9kgs @ 32ks</TD><TD>06/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>JubJub</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>07/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rainger</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.6kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>07/11/06</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SC Chew</TD><TD>ME </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starz</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD>2kgs @31wks</TD><TD>07/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Cat</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dumbger</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Cayden Ng</TD><TD>2.7kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yong Voon Pin</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Greybearie</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.2kgs @ 34wks 2 ds</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mycrysania</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Corum Alexander Lee</TD><TD>2.5kgs @ 33 wks</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Sum Keong</TD><TD>Pantai </TD></TR><TR><TD>cool baby</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>10/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>PoohGer</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>12/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>MT E </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearyhugs</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.74kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>13/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlyn</TD><TD>Boys-Twins</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.5kgs &amp; 1.7kgs @30wks</TD><TD>13/11/06</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>30/10/06</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaymom</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>13/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eileen</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Xander</TD><TD>2.312kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof. S.C. Ng</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiemum</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.3kgs @ 30 weeks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>ChinChin</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jannie</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.8kgs @ 33 wks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tacey Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>June 2006</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>2.8kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lee Lih Chern</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Betterworld</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stacey</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scribbler</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.4kgs @ 29 wks</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov mum</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Wayne Kan</TD><TD>2.442kgs @ 34 wks 2 ds</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr MT Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbroom</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>1.849kgs @32 wks</TD><TD>16/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov_mtb</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.45kg @ 30 wks</TD><TD>16/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsPiggy</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.545 @ 33 wks</TD><TD>16/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>ES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.9kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>17/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starmoon</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.8kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>19/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joan</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.65 kgs @ 32 weeks</TD><TD>20/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>SheRhino</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.78kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>20/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chan HK</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trixiebelle</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Riley Chan</TD><TD>1.9kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>22/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chris Ng</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>1.6kgs @ 29wks</TD><TD>22/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Seng Hin</TD><TD>ME </TD></TR><TR><TD>JovialGer</TD><TD>2 Boys -Twins</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.78 &amp; 1.8kgs @ 31wks</TD><TD>23/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2 kgs@ 32 wks</TD><TD>24/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.296kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>24/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitysnow</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.95kgs @ 31 wks 4 ds</TD><TD>25/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly Chin</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Martin Quah Zhi Xuan</TD><TD>1.3kgs @ 30 wks</TD><TD>27/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mei Lik</TD><TD>To be a Surprise</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.6kgs @ 31 wks 4 ds</TD><TD>28/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Noel Leong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lauren</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>28/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsPiggy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.545 @ 33 wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Kelly Chin,
Hi Kelly, my mum had in fact got 2 bottles of rice wine from my cousin's relative who make it herself . I guess 2 bottles should be enough .

Hi Kelly,
Ya, saw fr the chart we shared same gynae and both our babies same weight oso at wk 30. Hahaha, U think his machine got problem? How come so conincidental? Visited him last Tues, and bb was at 1.8kg at wk 34 (1.5kg at wk 32). Still on the small side... Dunno how to make her put on weight leh
kao_confused2.gif
. Did Dr Chen ask you to increase your DHA pills intake to 3 tablets a day? U'll be in your wk 32 tomorrow?

Kelly &amp; Ferlyn,

Erm.. wat's de rice wine for? *scratch head*

Was reading the Oct thread jus now.. Awww.. I dread confinement.. sounds miserable... How's Mummies today? Its monday again wor... *counting down to my ML... 5 1/2 days more to go...*

Morning mummies,

Gingercat,looks like u will be the 1st to pop ah..dun go out unnecessary ah ....
happy.gif

I bought mummy poko diapers for newborn...my sis said that it is good though more exp...it is shaped in such a way that it takes care of the navel portion for newborn bb....

greybearie,

I heard from my mum , it can be used to cook confinement food and also for application to our body to prevent wind fr getting into our body. Eg. after we bathe or touch water.

Back