(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Hi Starz,

when I switch to the next stage of FM, i will do it over 3 weeks...

1st week - 1/3 of stage 2, 2/3 of stage 1
2nd week - half of stage 2, half of stage 1
3rd week - 2/3 of stage 2, 1/3 of stage 1
4th week - fully stage 2.

Some mummies suggest alternative weeks. like this week stage 2 and next week stage 1.
really depends on your comfortability.

<font color="ff6000">hi delphine</font>
paiseh ar... ur 1/3 and 2/3 means out of 1 feed rite??? e.g. 1/3 = 2 scoops of stage 2, 4 scoops of stage 1 per 180ml feed... etc???

Haze,
Take good care of yourself. This stupid stomach flu bug has been ongoing for the past weeks. My elder one yesterday nite suddenly high fever and we rushed her to NUH. Actually she sick 2 weeks+ ago and then got well, but kena again in sch after she returned. Then never mind, spread to the mei mei. Mei Mei still on running nose since 2 weeks back. I also dunno is it due to teething or the flu bug still not yet recover. Brought her to see doc again this morning. Almost all the family members sick.

Shirley,
I find Goodwood Park hotel durian mooncake standard drop a lot leh. Last year one was terrible. Marriot and Four Seasons are my favourite. I also love durian mooncake. Not sure if Four Seasons is coming to my office to sell this year. Today din go office, so din manage to check out.
I think the price for Sealer is cheap. So far I see Giant and Sheng Siong are selling M size at $12.80 and L size at $15.80.

Jasmine,
For bblegs, it says 0 to 4 years old, but I think 5 years old gal can wear. Huggalugs is from 0 to 10 or something like that, if I remember correctly. I haven't get to see Huggalugs stock yet, still waiting for them.

Mononoke,
If you pick up the moment bb fuss, then bb won't sit on highchair/carseat/stroller. Cos bb is smart!

Starz,
For me, I used the "mix" method like your mum. But it really depends on how much FM I'm left with. When I upgrade Jaslyn's Nan1 to Nan 2, I din mix cos I run out of Nan1. She has no problem, so I just continue lor. Usually for the same brand, not much difference for the FM in terms of stage.

Hi ladies...

starz,
all the best for your maid.

must share my maid tale with you ladies.
recently changed a new maid. Just yesterday, i told her to throw the porridge away coz it's spoilt.

Guess what...

She threw my pot away. Yes, my brand new POT, right down the rubbish chute!

Maids are strange, the previous maid ate so much. she put on 10 kg in less than 8mths!SHe was such a compulsive eater..but very good with cleaning and arranging/packing stuff. so i guess one has to give and take.

Finally...CY showed us he can do something all on his own!!

We were worrying that CY cant do many things that your bbs are doing. I mean, he can copy/mimic our actions/speech, but cannot produce them under appropriate circumstances. He can mimic us when we say 'thank you' 'bye bye'...mimic us when we wave bye bye to him.only yesterday, he heard the door bell go, and immediately he turned to the door and wave byebye with both hands. from then on, whenever someone is at the door, even if the person is not going out, he will wave bye bye...kekeke...so happy. know it's no big deal to mummies here...but hiyo, after waiting for so long, he can finally do it with some measure of appropriateness.

but hor, he still cannot say any words without mimicking leh..haiz..really cannot rush.

crystallised...
jiayou for bfg!!!it's on to one year we go!!!
btw, ask you hor, is R trying any funny stunts when nursing nowadays? CY is doing alls trange things, like attempting to stand up, crouch, and do acrobat while still latched on. scold and remove from breast not much use..

jenny, haze...and all poor mummies and bbs who are ill..
take care. drink lotsa water. think this is some new variant of the stomach flu man, super strong. many bbs down...do take care

Hi shirley,
Was trying out my new digi cam. The old one cant take so fast, always lag. That's why I dun hav many smiley shots. By the time the camera is ready, my boy stops smiling. Hopefully, will hav more smiley shots fr now onwards...haha

bbgrace
R usually fusses a lot in car seat too n more often than not, i will end up carrying him fr the car seat, coz journey fr my parents plc to my home takes abt 25-30 mins n he cannot stay inside for too long. i noe lah, i always nag n tell him i wun carry him n he has to stay inside but when he screams too much, i will give in.
but last wkend, i noticed there is improvement in his behaviour. though he still fusses & complains while strapped inside, he is able to stay in there till we reached our destination. I was v impressed when he managed to stay inside all the way fr wdls to ECP last evening!
happy.gif

Jenny
yah i alrdy told him i sianz Neo gareden liao, so this yr no more.
nono.gif

Doreen
Ok noted!
happy.gif
heard of focal b4...

so u doing D's celebration on the same wk as Caleb rite? Its sept alrdy!
kao_clap.gif

jasmine
hahahaha... u oso rem i controlled my mooncakes intake last wk coz i was worried abt R gaining weight too rapidly. yah this yr will cheong liao! kekekeke...
biggrin.gif

Shirley
Now is the time to cheong mooncake b4 ur tummy gets bigger!
happy.gif

Mononoke
My R got no problem wif high chair ah... its the nite feeds!
Yes i am doing nite feeding still... its crazy! i dunno how i survived n yes i do need to work the next day. tts y i always tell my hb i will age faster than he does...
lol.gif

lilboymum
u not weaning CY soon? i will b doing so, aft R turns 1....
happy.gif

at times, yes, R does wanna do sthg else when he latches on. when he gets too much 4 me to handle, i will unlatch him, let him play a while n he will cry for milk when he realised he is hungry. tts y i dread latching him when we go out nowadays. NIGHTMARE!

hi shirley,

not scaring you, Sealer L cutting is big. I'm now looking at the XL that i bought at the motherhood fair. 3 packs! really wondering when tricia can use.

XL Sealer/EQ
============
i can let go 2 packs of Sealer and EQ. cos i dun forsee tricia can wear it so soon. so let me know if interested.

lilboymum,
omg, your new maid really takes the cake for this classic act. This one must go into my collection of horror maid stories. haha!
I hope it wasn't an expensive pot that she threw away.

Congrats on CY's achievement!

crystallized,
Joshua used to fuss alot in the car seat also especially at night. And the journey from wherever back to CCK where we used to stay was so long, around 30mins. No choice lor, just keep distracting him and let him cry. I find singing or playing nursery rhymes CDs helped.

EMMA'S 2ND WORD
I dunno what's with this daughter of mine. Her vocab consist of animals! Her first word is lion, now her 2nd word is FISH! She was at my sis' place and i showed her the fish pond and told her fish. After that she pointed to it and kept saying "ish". And now during bath-time, she looks at the tub of water and says "ish" also. haha!

lilboymum,
Aiyo .. your maid dun dare to ask you throw pot or porridge issit?

some more pixs to share below(taken on Sat)...
me n hubby nothing to do and weather is good so decide to bring
A to playground to sit on the horse bouncer(ji got beh)..
he very excited leh cos this is his 2nd time trying...

952021.jpg
952022.jpg

952023.jpg
952024.jpg

hi starz,

i follow ur mum method. i follow delphine way but mine is for 3 days then i slowly increase the stgae 2.

maid
====
i think i have mastered "ren gong" v well. i really open 1 eye & close 1 eye now. as long as tricia stuff are met to my mum standard, the rest, like us, adult stuff or housework, i really try not to bother much. my maid really dote on tricia, so i try not to be too harsh.
but hor, some basic house rules must be laid on the 1st day, like what time get back and what to do before the rest of the household wake up. and most impt, dont be too soft-hearted, or else will not be afraid of u. i may sound v heartless, but my mum was too lenient with my maid, and there's a few times she talk back my mum.

hi lilboymum,

is there a language barrier between ur maid and u? mine coming 7 mths, still got a bit lanuguage barrier with me. but lucky thing, if she dont understand, she will ask again.

hi jackiejon,

our huggaelges are in the 1st package! LJP is sending out tomorrow! yippee!
<font color="0000ff">jenny</font>, hehee... we rec'd ours 1st...

wow you mummies very active lately hor. me super duper bzzz. flying off to penang tmr morning and coming back on sat morning.

finally got caleb's birthday cake design finalised with vivian the cake maker. really looking fwd to it. final amendments on his birthday invite cards and hopefully can send them out this week.

now must find time to sort and start packing the party favours and see what else i am short.

SEALER
======
i am interested but i wanna get the L size.

MAID
====
I need to get a maid too. not for my own use tho. my grandma just got diagnosed with breast cancer n since then her health has been deteroriating and hence grandpa wanna get a maid. any recommendations?

CLIMBING DOWN BED
=================
caleb has learnt the right way to climb down bed, sofa, my room platform (tho this is not high at all). now can safely leave him on these high places and he can climb up n down on his own safely.

STANDING UP ON HIS OWN
=======================
caleb's latest stunt is to stand up on his own without support. now just ask him to stand he will stand on his own from sitting position. sometimes he lazy to stand will just squat there like squatting at the toilet like that. no one taught him this he just naturally get the hang of doing it n kept wanting to do it.

CALEB's PIX
============
yes it has been a long time since i last posted pixs of my lil monster. really so bz cos now is our peak period with all the launch events. finish 1 on fri, 1 today with nuyou time, 1 more on thurs in penang and 1 more on fri in kl. now like siao cha bo like that trying to coordinate these events remotely from singapore.

hopefully more time next week to do all the pending things for caleb's birthday.

CATERING
========
briefly read some of the posting and saw vivian recommending AXA, there's also this Angeli. where to find? i also sick of neo garden liao leh but hb got budget for buffet cos i spent a huge bomb on the cake, the party favours n deco.

UPDATE ON BUNNY
===============
bunny gave birth on 20 Aug. that's all i know and of course to her 3rd princess.

ok. gtg zzz. got early 8am flight to catch.

starz
for caleb if he drinks 180ml (=3 scoops) i will first start with 1 scoop of new FM + 2 sccops of exisiting for day 1. day 2, 2 scoops of new FM + 1 scoop of existing. by day 3 he will be fully on the new fm. tis is the mthd taught by the abbott consultant. she will call to send me new fm then teach me how to do it.

there is another mthd but i cant remember how that works cos i prefer this. hope this helps.

Mummies,

Aiyo I dilemna now le. My Jon still arch his back everytime we put him in the car seat and even attempt to face the front(yep he is still rear facing). He used all his strength until need both hubby and me to make him sit still in his seat. Poor baby. I guess I no need to go out so often liao since struggle with him everytime is quite tiring. Any ideas mummies?

Jenny and other mummies,
Ask you all ah..if baby fusses in high chair right, will you pick him up and feed him in your lap or say no food unless sitting in high chair? Just wanted to know what your views are.

Crystallized,
Yup me also night feeding, car seat, high chair..and my hubby always say its tough being a baby :p

lilboymum,
yr maid trying to be funny is it? so simple instructions and she went to throw away the pot. what did you do after that?

Gemini,
Jolene wears her XL Diaper at the age of 2, I think. Actually depends on the butt size also lah. My friend's boy wear XL when he's about 1.5years old leh.
You got updates for the huggulags ah? Thr email or?? I go check later.

crystallized,
It's a good job. Try distracting R along the journey. My gals can sit in carseat for abt 2 hrs w/o fuss so far. Why 2 hrs journey, cos we ever struck in traffic jam due to accident.

babygrace,
Emma so clever, her language skill is good. I foresee Jaslyn won't talk early like Jolene haha..

Selina,
Aiyo you better take care of your health hor. So xin ku for you.

Bunny,
Congrats! I tot your EDD in Oct.

mononoke,
I faced the same prob with you for the carseat last time. I dun care one cos I feel safety is more impt. BTW, is your Jon uncomfortable with rear facing? perhaps his legs touch the back of the seat? How abt changing to front facing, so he can view more scenary. I changed Jaslyn's to front facing when she's 9 mths old cos she's too tall. Then try to sing to him, play with him along the journey. Bring some biscults for him as well. Jaslyn can sit alone at the back w/o company. In fact, both my gals can sit alone during the journey. Mei Mei at 2nd row, and Jie Jie at 3rd row.
As for highchair, depends on situation. Usually hb and I dun pick Jaslyn when she fusses. Unless she cried till wanna vomit. Feed on lap, yes, we do sometimes, unless she wanna eat. Cos usually after fussing, she won't want to eat liao.

Gemini,
I saw the updates in the BP thread liao. I got to wait for Package 2
sad.gif
But never mind, I got bblegs with me now haha... die... I'm tempted to get more bblegs!!!

Morning ladies...

Me super zombie today.... last nite dozed off on the couch without doing my stuff, woke up at 3am in a shock. So continue some work till 4am and you know what?? when I am ready to finally go to bed... I open the room door and find Rhys sitting on the bed, talking to himself, playing with his boister.... I nearly fainted.... And until 5.30am, he still refused to sleep... end up hb came and gave him milk, told me to sleep in the other room while he takes care of Rhys coz I only left less than 2 hrs to sleep liao... sigh... today still got class till 6pm... Zzzzz

lilboymum,
haha, your maid solid leh... threw away the pot!!! haa.... my new maid also got something like that but less serious... my mum told her to cut the fish to 2 portion so that later can cook one portion for my dad and the other for Rhys in the evening. And after 5mins, she found that the maid cut the whole fish and dump it ALL into my dad's porridge liao... super blur... but i think language is the problem lah... mine super scared of talking coz her english cannot make it. Now when she talk to me, will still shiver one leh...

freshpoison,
Welcome your boy to join Rhys, Ayden in the Ah Beng club.... hee....

Car seat/High chair war
===================
Aiyo, talking abt car seat, I always got headache. Rhys hates the car seat. He will always straigthen his back and refused to let us buckle him. Always end up crying and screaming but like Jenny and babygrace, we insisted on car seat for safety. The only time we din use it is in the morning when we "transport" him to my mum's house before work. Coz he is usually asleep and if we put him in the seat, he sure wake up and scream one.. plus my mum's block is only across a road so I just carry him for a while. No choice lah... sometimes we just let him scream and cry lor... safety first...

As for high chair, from very young, we already started training Rhys on stay-put feeding. From the first spoon of cereal, he took it from his bumbo. Not even the walker. Then we upgraded to high chair. Luckily my whole family also dun like feeding bb while letting them loose. (My mum also scared coz her neighbour hor, can feed his grandson dinner from his own block void deck all the way to 10 blocks away!!! ) So we make sure Rhys dun get to move or run away during feeding time. Even at home during weekend, which I dun have any highchair at home, we make sure he has to stay put at a place and finish his food. Well, there are times when Rhys fusses in the high chair, we just need to on his favorite nursery rhymes vcd or his favorite purple gay dinosaur vcd lor...

MILK
====
Me already switched to Friso3 liao. We just simply switch over without mixing coz we run out of Friso2, like Jenny. So far so good.

babygrace,

I told my mum and frens abt Emma saying lion and all are so shocked! Now got fish somemore... haa... think they will faint... hee.... clever little girl...

haha...
babygrace.
I think you have a little zoologist in making there...careful she might bring home some strays...(lions??) in the future.

Haiz...that's what i like about girls, they are usually more advanced in language skills. in my research, have seen so many little girls who speak perfect sentences even at two plus, three. and hor, it's considered normal.

In some primary schools i visited in my previous job, there are primary one/two kids reading agatha christie!!! i mean, the most i hope for CY is that he wont be reading the Little Men series then!!! :p

regarding my maid..
dunno if she is trying to be funny or not leh. so a bit worried. my sis said the maid is either taking vengeance or plain low IQ. dunno what to do oso.My ILs kept saying not to push her. they let her nap at their place, even though sometimes she sleeps at 8:30pm at our place and wakes up at 6am. my hb would come home from work, and realise there's no dinner. so manyt hings to correct her everyday, and she looks depressed everyday...dunno lah....

grace
A so zai hor. can sit there and play. when we put CY there, he only wanted to stand on it.

high chair
---------------
we put CY on it, and throughout dinner (When he has finished his, or refused anymore of his dinner) we would throw scraps of our food to him to entertain him and make him eat more. and that works sometime.

car seat.
_--------------
we leave CY in the car seat. yes, he will cry like mad.and hor CY is major stubborn. he will cry for hours if he doesnt get his way. but we stuck to our guns and now (touch wood) he is better in the car seat. provided the elders are not in the same car.coz they dun believe in car safety and insist on carrying him...haiz.

Babygrace,
I agree with Vivian that Emma is a clever girl
happy.gif

Even though Joanna is very talkative compare to her brother but she is still talking baby language, very far behind from Emma.

Whenever, I try to take photos of Joanna to update you gals I find it very difficult because she cannot stay still for long. Very active.

vivian, jackiejon,
Other bbs can call papa or mama already mah so not fast already. i'm still waiting for her to say words of greater importance than those animals. haha!

lilboymum,
Now that u mention about her being a zoologist, i suddenly remember my maid studied zoology in the university. Coincidence? haha!

I think better monitor your maid for a while. If u don't feel right, send her back. Sleeping at 8.30pm and waking up at 6am is a luxury, even normal folks don't sleep so much. I personally don't think you all should allow her to take naps in the afternoon. If she can't take the workload which i feel is not a lot, she should not be working for you. She's supposed to be helping you, not adding to your burden with another mouth to feed.

You can cut her some slack in the beginning in terms of speed of work or not scolding her too much when she makes mistakes. It took me quite a while to train my maid also. But you should impress on her your expectations and tell her that she should speed up in time to come. If she can't take it, then she's not suitable to work for you.

morning mummies...

<font color="aa00aa">thanks for e advice on switching milk...</font> hv told my mum to start with e day feeds.. so we can monitor if any problems... hopefully switch over liaoz e milk will sustain A for e whole nite, n i get back my full nite sleep.....
kao_yawn.gif

<font color="ff6000">rhys de mummie</font> can understand how u feel today... tis week not school hols for ITE ar??? today "raise white flag" n ask for ur hb or ur mum to help lor.. n go to bed after a light light dinner????

<font color="ff6000">bbgrace</font> i havent properly say <font color="ff0000">thank you very much</font> for loaning me e jumperoo... i hope you are satisfied with e condition you got it back in... A's itchy fingers keep trying to peel off e plastic from e top of e "A" part... but reli, luckily i loan.. he only played in it for 2-3weeks??? after tat only last a short while inside nia... i saved alot of $$$ wor... hehehehe....
kao_sticktongue.gif

hehehe... emma soooo cute..!!! first words all animals... A still no proper words yet.. all just alot of sounds strung together..he even "said" '<font color="aa00aa">'M' ma!</font>' a couple of times b4.. i ask him u looking for emma jie jie ar??? hehehe.....

<font color="0000ff">highchair, stroller & carseat</font>
eh... i also see/hear too much "horror feeding stories" liaoz.. since A started solids at 5mths, we either feed him in e "home stroller" (cos tat time he stil not sitting too stably), or highchair (after 6mths)... n i've insisted my mum follow tis practise. so far still ok.. there r instances whereby he'll fuss n cry n refuse to eat.. then we'll juz stop feeding lor. won't carry him n feed at all...
as for carseat, we've been putting A in it since he was 1mth old... he does fuss occassionally, especially at night when he cant see a thing outside.. but i have tis "miracle toy" that looks like a windmill, got 3 "panels" tat can switch from black&white images, to e other side which has 3 colourful stuffed toys (rabbit, tortoise and butterfly).. i also dunno is it the music or e "windmill action", tis toy got a "hypnotising" effect on him leh.. everytime he start fussing, we juz on e toy.. n he can usually be mesmerized for abt another 20-30mins b4 he start fussing again...

<font color="0000ff">mooncake</font>
hehehe.. where got nice durian mooncakes ar??? last year altho i was suppose to watch my own weight gain, i was still enjoying myself on Raffles Hotel's snowskin assortments... hehehe... i never learn my lesson 1 lah, i say 2nd pregnancy dont wana put on so much weight.. but i think still e same.. my size stil scary... dont care liaoz... enjoy 1st, after give birth then think abt "reducing" size bah... hehehe...
kao_sticktongue.gif

lilboymum,
I agreed with babygrace on the maid issue. Talk some senses into her. She's so good life. I dun even have the luxury to sleep at 8.30pm!

Vivian,
I company you today, I'm another zommbie today! Giddy but struggle to clear my work.

Hi Starz,

There's this stall selling Durian Pancakes at Ang Mo Kio Hub B1 called Four Seasons..it's very nice.. it sells Durian mooncake too.. using D24, they claim that it's fully durian.. maybe you can try, always long queue..

Jenny, babygrace
Tried talking to her so many times. talk nicely, talk fiercely, talk talk talk oso no use. I have no luxury to sleep so early too. and got to wake up for night feeds somemore...she always looks stressed when we talk to her. i can repeat the same thing hundreds of times and she never get it. for example, i told her to put the plates into the cupboard every night when it's dried, she has never done it.

She always looks at the point of breaking down. maybe we should really send her away. am thinking of looking for a transfer maid, and changing agency. any very good and reliable ones to recommend? pro employer ones...

regarding mooncakes.
------------------------
wah, you mummies are adventurous. im quite conservative when it comes to mooncakes. the traditional ones only for me. looking for my 'wholesome' four egg yolk ones again!!!kekekeee...

car seats again
---------------------
Thinking of getting another car seat for CY. mine i feel is not very secure, coz it's a hand-me-down. any good ones to recommend? I want one that can both be front and back facing.

Haze,
Yes yesm, that Four Seasons durian mooncake super nice and cheap. Really full of durian!! I only know Taka B2 got an outlet, dinno AMK has one. But I'm waiting to see if they are coming to my office this year, cos got more discount.

Good day ladies!

I just went to buy mariott durian mooncake over lunch! 20% discount for M1 subscriber. Just need to show the hp. so for 1 box is around $37. quite expensive hor but no choice my craving too strong! haha

Four Seasons durian mooncake.....hmm have not tried b4. if got lobang let me know. may buy one box to try heehee

Birthday party spree
====================
Ladies, can come and collect at my place sat or sun morning around 10-12pm. please pm me ur hp number so that i can sms my address. as for cost, still in process of calculation. will post the amount tomorrow.
happy.gif

Jenny,
Wow both your daughters super well trained. Is it tough going through the process? Just now I tried the biscuit approach and it works! Thanky!! So now he thinks if he sits in high chair got rewards lol. OK lah but the trip back home fuss again so got to come up with new toy. Jon still 10plus months so scared to face him front facing.
Vivian,
Jia you on the carseat too! Yup safety comes first so got to stop the car if baby fusses. Wow the 10 blocks feeding thing scares me..think must let my hubby know liao. Men hor I think they rather carry the kid to eat on their lap so they will not hear the crying or is it only my hubby? :p Haha the gay dinosaur..sounds so cute. But my kid only likes mtvs and esp Jay Chou. Maybe I preggie listen to Jay too much. Now I everyday let him listen to ting mama de hua, hopefully he will really ting.
CY de mummy,
CY is does not like to sit or does not like to be buckled up in carseat? And scraps of food, like what huh? You mean can eat adult food liao ah?
Starz,
Where you buy your miracle toy? Maybe I should hypnotise Jon too hahaha.
CY de mummy,
Carseat me also Britax! Its quite comfy compared to others. I go and take Jon to sit sit in every chair till he likes.

Shirley,
Marriot mooncake, worth it lah. Their traditional baked type not too sweet. I dun like baked type lor, but I eat theirs. Their durian and strawberry one super nice.
I confirmed Four Seasons will be coming to my office on 13 and 14, so will wait for them.

Mononoke,
Of cos tough lah, where got so easy. Just slowly take one step at a time. You already make a good start! Continue with the good work.
My gals were trained when they were young. For carseat hor, they started as early as less than a mth old. Of cos sometimes they will still fuss, just keep talking and "hong" them, they will listen one. One thing is, dun be softhearted when come to carseat. Who knows when accident may happen? We may be careful drivers but not others. We kena bump from behind by others twice liao though my hb is a careful driver.
It should be ok to change him to front facing liao. You may want to give it a try. Rear facing is uncomfortable. We adults also dun like to sit rear facing mah.

Jenny

Wow.. heehee... then it's must try for this year... got cravings for durian leh.. but always too sweet.. i scared later my sugar level become high high in the sky.. haha.. if you have lobang to get cheaper deal, let me know k.. maybe can get from you 2-3 boxes for my mum and dad and myself...

Shirley

Mariott one nice? also full of durian? maybe will try out as well.. i think my baby really wants durian.. has been in my head for many weeks.. hehe..

From last year till now i wanted to try the Raffles Hotel one... The cognac and champagne de.. my ex-boss say it's very nice.. i ordered for my bosses and clients before i left my job.. so they all got to eat except me..sob..sob..anybody tried? If really veyr nice, i will definitely not give it a miss next year.

Haze,
I can help you gals to buy the mooncake but you gals must collect on the same day cos I have no place in office to keep the durian mooncakes leh. Some more mooncakes very heavy leh. Cos I myself will buy a lot of boxes also...
Marriot durian also q full but theirs is the small mini pc, not shiok haha... Four Seasons one is big pc, eat until shiok shiok and of cos cheaper than Marriot lah.
Actually I find the champagne one so so nia leh, my family all said so so. Dunno why so many ppl like. BTW, Raffles Hotel will be coming too.

<font color="0000ff">greetings from penang!</font>

so bored now at the hotel lobby using the wireless. my room broadband got super big prob cannot use. headache.

TALKING
=======
met up with 2 of my sec sch classmates whose sons are abt 6 wks younger than caleb, 1 is already cruising around n can say MOUSE cos he loves mickey mouse, while the other can say CAR. Caleb is the oldest among the 3 n still uttering nonsense.

but guess he has his own sets of developments and i am happy to see him happy n having fun everyday.

Hi Jenny,
some days ago, I saw you posted some information about shops in Concourse, can tell me which shop has the most varieties or which shop sell the things more cheaper, I'm going there tomorrow.

Ladies,
anyone know who got the "Happy Birthday Winnie the Pooh Scene Setter"? I had ordered mine from the Birthday Direct Spree and the stuff will arrived this week or early next week but I'm afraid that the item will be delayed cos I have brought forward the party to 16 Sep, I need to rent/borrow the scene setter just in case the item don't reach me by 15 Sep. Please help me. Thank you very much.

ZOMBIE
======
i also join the ZOMBIE club today. finish event and reach home ard 9.30pm yesterday, wash up, pack for the trip n finish up some work and it was 1.30am b4 i cld go to bed.

caleb woke up at 4am for milk and after that took me abt 1 hr to get back to slp cos i so scared i will overslept n miss my flight.

woke up at 6am then, prepare and left home at 7am to catch my 8am flight n still almost miss my flight. wat a day for me. so tired now but cannot slp cos alot of follow-up to do for my opening event here in penang on thurs. boo hoo hoo....

Selina,
Aiya, Jaslyn can join Caleb lah, she also talking nonsense kekeke...
I see your schedule I also scare... dun overwork hor.
I'm zoombie today, no mood to work... and my mum sick, can't take care of the 2 gals. Asked hb if he can handle the 2 kids tomorrow, if not I need to go on leave also... sian... I already used up all my family care leave and child mc.

LittleKid,
I cant' remember the name of the shop. But if you go up by escalator, dun go to the 1st shop, super ex stuff. If you count this shop as 1st shop, the 3rd shop (I think call heart trading or something) and the last one (quite big) have the most varieties but the stuff there not cheap leh. Those biscults, mashmellow stuff, get from Sheng Siong cheaper. What are you looking for in fact? Stationery?
I heard behind the 7th storey hotel, near to bugis junction, there's also a party shop, something like Koh's Brothers.

Mummies..

Dsiree down with very high fever 39.1 degree. PD diagnosed intestine infection.
still monitoring right now.
No idea why sudden high fever...

delphine,
aiyo poor thing... recently there's a lot of virus going around. My 2 kiddos sick for sometime liao, still haven't fully recover also, my mum, me and hb also not feeling too good. My mum worse ah.
Is Desiree hospitalised for observation?

Back