(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

ladies
u gals try then keep me posted ok?
happy.gif

I cant take heaty stuffs, so going to give it a miss
 


Doggiemummy,
why u can't take heaty stuff leh? Drink more water is ok ba? I also having pimples popping at my chest and back now.
 
I always get sore throat and fall sick, so things that are too pu or heaty I will avoid lor... in case I fall sick, more troublesome
 
Hi mummies,

I was wondering if we can have aromatheraphy scent burning in our room? HB read somewhere that some scent not good for mummies... any ideas?
 
Hi All MTBs,
can I join in the chat? I'm currently expecting my 3rd child, EDD expected to be on 07 Oct 2006. I will be turning 30 next week, hope I'm not the oldest MTB here.

I learn a lot of thing from you gals but then I would like to check if there any MTB still drinking coffee everyday.
 
Jasmine,
Its ok. I will chk with the medical hall to knw wat is the diff betw "tang sheng" n Pao sheng".

Wendy, "Pao sheng" is the herb that we put in to boil d bird nest. For pu qi wan.

Janice/Doggiemummy, I oso got pimple on my chest lately...n now have 3 new one on face! Its bcos of heaty huh? I tik due to I like to eat spicy food like mee siam, nasi lemak :p
 
hi Janice
ya lor need to drink alot of water, but sometimes dont feel good after drinking water, so eat fruits too lor.

hi Littlekid
I am still drinking coffee, 2 ~3 sips per day, just for the coffee addiction.

hi Yoyo
Those maybe due to the homones changes in our body

Essential oil...
The medical term is "emmenagogue". Certain essential oils have the ability to assist in promoting menstruation (menses) and regulating the monthly discharge, but although these oils are very helpful in treating problems of this nature, some of them should be avoided in early pregnancy.
The following oils are classified as emmenagogue essential oils:
Angelica
Camomile (German and Roman)
Cinnamon
Clary sage
Ginger
Jasmine
Juniper
Myrrh
Peppermint
Rose
Rosemary
Sweet fennel
Sweet marjoram
 
kao_smile2.gif
kao_smile2.gif
kao_smile2.gif
kao_smile2.gif
kao_smile2.gif
kao_smile2.gif
kao_smile2.gif


Hi hi Littlekid..
Welcome to the thread..wow..u got 2 kids liao ahh..i think u r the only one with 2 kids here leh..cool man! Can u provide me more details so that I can update into the chart? Thks!

Hi hi yoyo..
Ya, I know whats Pao-sheng, very bitter hor..heehee..just want to check on the how it will affect the baby if taken lor..heehee..

Hi hi Jasmine..
hey, I got to salute u leh..really lor..u hv been drinking Anmum-1 since u preggy till now ahh..wow..okok, I must be disciplined to drink also..will go make one now..since morn hvnt drink yet..heehee


kao_smile2.gif
kao_smile2.gif
kao_smile2.gif
kao_smile2.gif
kao_smile2.gif
kao_smile2.gif
kao_smile2.gif
 
Hi Doggiemummy,
Good idea! Eat fruits hor! Can help to prevent constipation too :p

Hi littlekid,
I only had 1/2 cup of kopi once after knowing I'm pregnant. Now having tea instead. Read somewhere that tea contains half the amount of caffeine in Coffee.

Hi yoyo,
think doggiemummy is rite. Should be some hormone changes. Now u r tempting me with mee siam and nasi lemak liao.. hee.. so either 1 is going to b my dinner tonight!
 
Hi wtan,
Thanks for including me in the chart.

My EDD is expected on the 07 Oct, I'm seeing Dr Judy Wong from KKH. I will be doing my detail scan on 15th May and hope I will know the gender of my baby by then.
 
Janice: so now you know what is ang ge ang ge liao?? haha.. must try.. not a bad drink.. very easy on throat, dun have any smell like pao sheng but if you can take it... can add also..
Waiting for your confirmation on the bb gender. mine shy leh, dun wan to let me see..

Jasmine: so u actually see a real life example ya... hmm... then it's quite true lor..
 
selina: hmm.. dun have to add rock sugar liao cos the longan & red dates will have their own sweetness.. just boil with the ingredient dun have to add in anything...
 
<font color="119911">October 06 Mother-to-be
kao_welcome2.gif
details updated on 26 April 2006</font>


<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">NICK</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">EDD</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">MTBs AGE</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">GYNAE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">HOSPITAL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">CURRENT PREGNANCY STATUS / # WEEKS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">Gender</font></font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">edksd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 17wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vivian </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd-4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Han How Chuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">yoyo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lee Tung</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">LittleKid</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Judy Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 3 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 15wk1d</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">wtan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lena</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Dee Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">13th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Twins</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Coral</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Selina Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Christopher Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Gleneagles</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">janice</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr L.Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">luckyme</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd_4th week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babe76</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cherrios</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Mary Rauff</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NUH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Freshpoison77</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smileybaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Prof Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jackiejon</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Beloved</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31st</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Maynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chin Chin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wendy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Adelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sidasta</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Evonne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Carol</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chua Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">**
new.gif
in the chart: LittleKid &amp; yoyo</font>


<font color="ff6000"><font size="-2">Check out Chong Yee &amp; Wendys LOVE story: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,90542,00.html</font></font>
 
Hi Delphine,

Misunderstanding lah. When u wrote: "
there is a little advise from the staff of medical hall... by drinking that will make bb face very "ang ge ang ge" maybe once every 2 weeks we drink lor..."

So i tot drink the recipe will make bb's face "uncle uncle" look. so can't drink daily. Can only drink once every 2 weeks. HAhaha..
kao_sticktongue.gif


What language is "ang ge ang ge'??
 
Hi MTBs,

Talking of milk powder,seems like quite a number of you gals are taking. I'm taking HL milk only. My SIL was telling me that not necessary to take Anmum unless gynae specified, or else HL milk is gd enough.

Hi Littlekid,

You are not the oldest here, I'm 1 yr older than you.
kao_sad2.gif
. And this is ur 3rd kid already. 'Applaud' I'm expecting my #1.
 
Morning ladies...

Surprised to "see" me so early?? Hee...
No lah... me today got meeting in school.
So was eating my breakfast cereals and surfing net before that...

Anyway, talking of milk powder, I am those ppl who just cannot stand the pure milk taste. I loved chocolate, strawberry, even banana flavour milk but just cannot go near pure white milk. So I am substituting it with soya milk. hee...
Delicious...
happy.gif
Now got to take calcium pills though... so damn big pill... eekk...

Anyway, welcome Littlekid and yoyo.
Wah... Littlekid... this is the 3rd kid... pei fu pei fu... think you more likely to answer our questions than we answer yours... haha... you more experienced mah...

okie... mtbs.. just asking hor... anyone knew where to buy nice materity jeans? Think my jeans are getting tighter but now my tummy not really big leh.. half there half not there like that... dun know should I buy a pair of materity jeans now or not... anyone?
 
gemini
Don't take HL milk or anything that is low fats, as baby needs fats to develop. I was taking HL milk too then after I hear this saying I switch to "normal" fresh milk
 
hey you all can drink fresh milk / HL milk?
that time i drink, next day i kana diarrea leh so i don't dare to drink...
 
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif


Hi hi ladies..
So cute..ang-ge ang-ge sounds like uncle uncle..hehe..but I guess this seems to be a very gd formula for rosy cheeks leh..heehee..

Hi hi Gemini..
Oh, u drinking only HL milk ahh..i think maybe u can consider those full cream milk as well..for a change once in a while in the tastebud..i guess as long as u r taking dairy products, its very gd liao..unlike me, sometimes very lazy to make Anmun-1 to drink lor..will try to do so at least once a day..heehee..

Hi hi Vivian..
Wow..u eating cereal ahh..hmm..like very tasty hor..hehe..maybe this wkend, I shd get a packet of cereals for breakfast also..heehee..r u taking soya bean milk as well..its also very gd I heard..

Hi hi Caterine..
Maybe u can consider drinking chocolate milk? Or soya bean milk?


kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
 
Caterine..
Can try cheese or yogurt too

Toys r us sales
"Toys"R"Us is holding a Warehouse Sale starting this Friday,up to 70% off, only 4 days from April 28- May 1 2006.
As a Star Card member, you get the first opportunity on Day 1 to choose the big discounted items before they get snapped up by others! And, you can use your Star Card as usual and collect Star Card Points on nett purchases.


Priority Sale Session for Star Card Members
Date : Friday , April 28, 2006
Time : 11am - 8:30 pm
Venue : United Square Atrium B1

All the toys are going at extremely low prices. While stocks last. Come to our Warehouse Sale early.

From Toys"R"Us Star Card Team"
 
I have been taking HL milk because of the low fat contents... Din even take the Anmum milk powder doc gave me... Do i really have to take the normal milk with fats? >.<
 
hi hi doggiemummy..
thks for sharing with us abt this sale..hehe..wow..can see that surely will have lotsa of toys to grab..heehee..

hi hi DeeDee..
like what doggiemummy suggested..it's better also to take full cream mailk for more nutrients..but if u r not used to the taste..then can slowly change ba..i m sure will be gd for u also..or try out the Anmun-1 milk powder ba..it's very nice esp in cold water..hehe..that's what i usually prepare it in..
 
dee dee/ gemini/catherine

me too only drink HL milk but hor yesterday drink 1 small pack then LS... sigh... dun really like other brands of milk, only HL i drank..

Doggiemummy
ya.. i saw them placing a lot of toy liao... maybe go &amp; take a look during lunch...
 
Good Morning ladies,
Talking about drinking milk, I really happy that you all have no problem talking milk product. I used to take Anmum milk for my previous 2 pregancies but come to this 3rd one, I just can't take it, everytime I drink milk, I will be like "Merlion" the next moment.

Hi Vivian,
don't think I'm more experienced than you all, I'm just lucky that I have my mum to help me all along..
 
hi ladies,
on milk... i cant take any milk now. tried my pre-pg favourite HL but couldnt stand the taste, then tried meiji chocolate then everytime drink will vomit. so now i just started on yogurt. so far so gd so i'll prob stick to it for my calcium requirements...

have started taking multi-grain bread for breakfast everyday n it seems to help with bowels removal. you ladies may wanna try. also gd for bb. also, can try to eat more brown rice. my sis says there's a type with brown n white rice mixed (by songhe) so not as dry n hard. due to gestation diabetes with her #2, she has to take brown rice everyday. now my niece is very tough, i.e. "kiat kiat" (hokkien)...
 
hi vivian, for nice maternity jeans, i saw nice ones at dorothy perkins. topshop &amp; dorothy perkins have maternity range. not bad n not too x for the tops, jeans abt $60+ if i'm not wrong. u can go take a look. think more suitable for pple like us who is now neither here nor there cos they will ask u to buy the size u normally wear pre-pg. all the bottoms are expendable type so think can wear quite long.
happy.gif
hope this information helps.
 
Ladies,
I heard from my friend, she told me at 3rd trimester most likely to be unable to wear pants/jeans anymore due to the baby's position. So dont invest too much on pants/jeans
 
doggiemummy,

oh really? even for those maternity pants &amp; jeans? cos nowadays the maternity pants &amp; jeans that i have brought is those super low soft rubber in front, so that it will fold down when we are in our last trimester.
 
delphine
my friend told me, she didnt believe too at first so she buy n buy then end up really cant wear ... hahaa then need to go n buy dresses
 
delphine/wtan/doggiemummy,
i totally cannot take milk at all think my baby reject.. haha but soya bean and milo i am ok with it...but doctor told me i don't really have to drink all this cause he already given me calcuim pills and mulitvatmins and fish oils..so is more then enough already.. food wise we got to eat healthy food.. which we don't over eat and causes us to get high colestrol,high blood pressure or diabites.
 
MTBs,
Dun worry so much lah. I'm not a milk lover, very seldom take milk. For those who dun take milk, just substitute with soya bean milk, no more than 1 glass per day. My MIL got wat "bone problem", the specialist said soya bean milk is better than milk but no more than 1 glass per day.

Vivian,
Most maternity shops do sell maternity jeans, but different cutting and price. I got mine from The Maternity House, forgot the price but is around $60+. There's a shop at People Park, level 3. Forgot the unit but there is only 1 maternity shop there. They have maternity jeans at reasonable price too. Shop name is called belly basics. I just got 3 maternity dresses there, after discount is about $180+. The sales is very friendly.

doggiemummy,
Actually hor, I asked my gynae before on HL milk. He said is ok to drink one. My colleague advise full cream milk but very fattening lah.

I got enough toys at home. Got to stop buying hahaha...

What your friend said is true. In fact hor, I stop wearing pants/jeans when tummy starts to pop out. Cannot stand the feeling of kena "socked" at the tummy area. Thats why I prefer dress all the way.
 
doggiemummy u can buy maternity pants cos it can last you till you give birth..
cos the cuttings are much different from normal pants.. can buy esp those pants infront are V Shape one.. very comfortable..
 
Hi MTBS,
was talking to my 2 colleagues. 1 of them ate burgers everyday when pregnant with her 1st child. Den ate alot of chicken in dark soya sauce for the 2nd child. Ended up the 2nd child is darker than the 1st one.

The other colleague said her mum drank alot of kopi when pregnant with her. So she was very dark when born. But then "faded". now fair leh. She herself drank alot of soyabean milk when pregnant with her child but her child also dark wor..She's Chinese and her hubby is Malay.
 
Janice,
more on genes lah.
I ate burger and drink kopi-o everyday when I preggie with my gal. My gal when born is reddness in color, now she very fair. I think she takes after my hb's genes cos my hb is fair while I'm darker. My grandma is a baba.

My mum when preggie with me, she must drink kopi-o everyday, in fact, kopi-o substitute her plain water. She said she drank a lot.
 
Will our hips become bigger and bigger as our pregnancy progess? Den the pants would be uncomfortable?

Ya, like Jenny, I prefer dress. Preggie women scare of being hot, so wear dress got "air-con".
biggrin.gif
 
Oh yes, I bought 6 bottles of birdnest from Lao Hang Jia yesterday le. I took 1 bottle and store the rest with them. Bought the one with 3% sugar. Taste nice.
 
Jenny/Janice:

hmm.. actually ok lah to wear maternity pants cos can loosen the adjustable rubber once your hip are getting bigger..

actually me think of cost effective... cos hor, after pregnancy, pants still can wear ma.. pple wouldnt know that's matertnity pants. If dress, a bit weird leh, like already not pregnant still wear them..hehe.. maybe i think too far liao...
 
delphine,
I release the adjustable rubber all the way but still feel uncomfortable wor. It depends on individual lah. Actually hor, can see is maternity pants one. You notice the cutting near the thighs for maternity pants is bigger in terms of cutting? When I first wore the maternity pants when I was 2 mths preggie, my aunts spotted it immediately. Actually you know some maternity dresses, they dun have the strings at the back type? Instead is using rubber kind? Those type can wear after delivery also.
 
jenny: oh really ar... didnt know it's so short(the adjustable rubber) in that case, it;s better for you to stick with dress.. ya.. that's what i like about the rubber kind of tops... at least not so obiang... string also very seldom see liao...
 
Hmm delphine, dun think it is short lah. Just that I dun like the feeling of the rubber kena "sock" at the tummy area. Also pants are more "hot" cos it covers the legs area lor. Dress more windy.
 


one disadvantage of pants is, during the last trimester, we need to bend down to put on the pants. That time may be quite heavy for most of us.
 

Back
Top