(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

hi hi jenny..
thks for sharing abt ur massage experiences with us..seems very cool leh..in fact, the word massage, seems very comfy lor..haha..so relax lor..u got lotsa of email on the massage lady ahh..i think u shd be the manager of the massage lady leh..haha..anyway, thks for sharing..cheers..
 


AMEDA LACTALINE DUAL PUMP
The ameda pump that angeline posted the link is the one that i mentioned in my earlier posting. Very much quieter than the medela. But i've also mentioned that the bellow membrane needs replacement often, otherwise a faulty one causes the funnel to flood when pumping.

MASSAGE
yes, for massage after c-section birth, the massage lady that jenny and i engaged will place a sanitary pad over the c-section wound. pls check with your respective massage lady if they will do for c-section cases. Each may of different time lapse to start after c-section cases.
As for wrapping and bfg, the one that i did was safe for bfg. However, as the wrap is quite tight, it's a bit uncomfortable to find a proper position to sit and feed the baby.
That's why i think i will skip the wrap this time round, just do the massage for relaxation.
 
Angeline,
The trial quite ex. I did a rough calculation. Anyway, my friend is using it, so I get to see and touch to see if I'm comfortable. Plan to buy one electric one but has not confirmed 100% buying or not.

Wendy,
I think I should ask for commission hor hahaha... Ok lah, I find her really good lor. So just recommend to you gals.

babygrace,
According to my friend, if one handles with care, won't be so fast faulty. She has been using for a year plus and changed once only.
 
hi hi babygrace..
thks for sharing with us abt the c-section massage..really appreciate it..

hi hi jenny..
heehee..i help u to track lah, i take 0.5% will do lah..haha..LOL...but u r really nice lor to share with us abt ur experiences..i think it's really very impt..thks jenny! u r such a gem! cheers~
 
babygrace,

wah doing the massage juz 1 wk after ur c-section was considered fast liao! my fren din even dare call 4 a masseur aft her 2nd mth. she oso had emergency c-section. yah, many hv said tt bfg helps in losing weight, esp when the baby latches on. does it matter even if we juz pump out the milk and dun let baby latch on? coz sometimes the timing of feeding & pumping cant match rite?
uhoh.gif


jenny,
u talk until u blur liao. u talkg abt masseur lady rite? then suddenly i saw u typing "CL"... hehe
lol.gif
i am a bit worried now tt the gals mentioning wrapping etc. coz my skin is sensitive, ever more so now tt i am pregnant. the hyper allergy i suffered last mth still got marks, and recently some patches returned on my tummy again.

GOODNESS! 8 hrs! tts like no breathing 4 the skin! issit healthy? bet my skin will b reddish aft removing it. i thot max is 3 hrs. coz the wrap is not porous rite?
uhoh.gif


and we need to strip right down to our panties rite? does the masseur lady massage our breasts? i am quite shy abt exposing my breasts, and usually i will ask masseur lady to cover my breasts and i dun need any massaging.

yah i agree wif u. the massage more to relax, though best if can lose weight!
biggrin.gif
huh, i dunno which r the popular ladies. anyway i feel too early to bk now leh. hehehe...

wow! thks 4 providing the description wat happens during massage!
happy.gif
at least i get an idea now.

u juz used towels to cover bed, issit sufficient? wun the oil seep thru or sthg? i imagined it prob is v oily rite?

wendy,
hair growing longer?
uhoh.gif
erm, cld b due to hormone chg lah. but ur hb v observant hor? hehehe
lol.gif
 
crystallized,
No lah, I din get blur lah. Wei Kuan was asking if it is ok for CL to sleep on the mattress on the floor instead of bed. I said is ok cos I heard ppl doing that. For me, cos I have a spare queen size bed in my guest room, so I let her sleep on the bed instead.

Not really strip right down to the panty. A bit low only cos need to wrap. Just pull down slightly above the impt part kekeke... This massage lady dun massage breasts. So is still safe for BFing. I understand some massage ladies got massage breasts and even clear blocked ducts. Heard is to increase milk flow. Err... I rather massage on my own kekeke..

I put a layer of those plastic cover over my bed, then follow by the towels. My towels are those very huge and thick kind. With the plastic cover, the oil dun touch my bed at all. Yes, quite oily. Thats why need to wipe off the oil and apply baby powder over the body.

In fact, I'm the first one to use that plastic cover. My massage lady was surprised and even commented that it was a good idea. She said she will ask her clients to buy the plastic cover if they want.
 
jenny,
then i blur lah. hehe, u chg channel so fast mah. hehe
lol.gif


dun massage breasts, then can wear a bra top or sthg rite? i feel so weird exposing my breasts, though we r all women. eeee, dun like.
embarrassed.gif
unless i am really hvg prob wif blocked ducts, and needs help. else dun think i will wanna massage my breasts. btw does all the masseur noe how to clear block ducts?

oic, u hv a layer of plastic cover. then shld b quite safe. how abt lying on a thin mattress 4 the massage? i think i so careless, if i dirty my bed, will heartpain ah.
crazy.gif
 
crystallized,
haha... my channel changed too fast ah??? My hb always got blurred by me cos he said I changed channel very fast that sometimes, the topic just suddenly changed. Then recently, he said my friends also... then said no wonder I also like that kekeke...

Oh, you will wear the bra and panty lah. Not naked kekeke... I know my massage lady dun clear blocked ducts one. Not all massage lady know, so you have to check. For blocked ducts, you can get those prof help eg. Mrs Wong at TMC. By the way, I was on MSN with Wendy this morning and I told her to look out for fake massage lady. If you read thr this forum, you will see 2 massage ladies with the same name but charges and services are different. One is very good while the other is not. So be extra careful, better to get those thr introduce by friends. I got a very bad experience with my CL. She was intro thr a channel of friends, so now I very careful.

No need thin mattress lah you know why? Cos the massage lady needs to move here and there. Just go and get the plastic cover to cover your bed will do. Mine is a king size bed, one plastic cover is enough to cover the whole bed le. Then just throw after use.
 
jenny,

oh really ah? hehehe ur hb finds u chg channel too fast?
lol.gif


oh coz in some of the threads i read, they say strip all the way, only wore panties. so muz b naked on top rite>?

yah i read abt this Mrs Wong fr TMC. huh? got fake massuer lady??? aiyoh! horrible pple lah~! yah i oso intend to engage those recommended by frens one. wun anyhow engage.

oh i meant to massage on mattress instead of on bed. not using thin mattress on top of bed. hehe, i v fussy abt pple climbing on my bed, so i think i will stick to a mattress instead.
crazy.gif
 
crystallized,
ya lor, but he used to it le kekeke...

I think those strip all the way with only panties on, the massage lady got massage the breasts bah. For mine, I with bra and panty.

Ya lor, some ppl very bad hor. If you got time, just go thr the old threads in this forum, can find some really bad one. Then search for those with good commnets. I remember there are a few threads sharing info on different massage ladies.

Depends on you where you want to massage. Comfort is the best.
 
hi hi crystallized..
haha..ya...i also duno if it's bcoz i cold or is it that he just turn ard & saw hair on my arms growing longer..haha..sometimes he just makes fun of me saying i got more fats than the baby is taking up the space lor..then i say...shd be baby & the water bag growing also..coz can feel that it's more hard than our usual fats surrounding our tummy lor..ya, this morn, jenny shared a lot with me abt the massage lady..i was surprised to hear abt that also..like what she said, we got to do our homework carefully lor for massage lady but with her recommendation, everyone will be in safe hands...jenny is very steady leh, when she's doing her confinement, she hardly rest..hopefully this time round, she get to rest more..i told her this confinement she really got to "bu" back well lor..must make sure she replenish her strength back this time round lor..but i m very impressed by her lor..really..

hi hi jenny..
i think u really got to book with ur massage lady early coz if most of the mtbs is gg to use ur massage lady..then might have crash in the schedule lor..of coz, u shd have the 1st priority..
 
Wendy,
Wah liew, you make me sound like a wonderwoman, pls lah, I'm not hor.
But really lah, be careful in engaging CL. I think my hb is really a great help. He's the one who pulled me back from depression. Oh yes, you asked if I had depression medicine... No, I din. Cos my hb was sensitive enough to realise that I was falling into depression.
 
Wendy,
I already booked my massage lady lor. No worries lah, her mum is also a very experienced massage lady. My massage lady said her mum is her "shifu".
 
hi hi jenny..
haha..okok..oic..so it's also better to get her mum lah..haha..u got tell massage lady u might be early b4 ur EDD this time round? hmm..makes me very tempted to book with ur massage lady leh..haha..

<font color="0000ff">hi hi mtbs..
there's an upcoming seminar on BF by Avert on 13 May at Gateway East Level 4, 1-4pm, Admin is $5/pax..wonder if anyone is keen to attd..me thinking if i shd go for it also..cheers~</font>
 
Wendy,
I will call her 2 weeks again cos need to report weight to her. She very steady one, my No. 1 early by 3 weeks... my hb called her when I was in delivery room. Usually natural birth, can do the massage after few days.

Oh I know this Avent open house. Cos troublesome to bring my gal along. It starts from 10am to 4pm.
 
hi hi jenny..
oh, got to monitor weigh one ahh? like that not bad leh, some more will advise if u wanna extend anot..hmm..u might want to ask from her a better rate also..since u gg to recommend so many mtbs to her..i m sure shd be ok lor..i guess for ur case, surely natural birth for baby # 2..for me, i will leave it to the gynae's advice when it's nearer the EDD if i shd go for natural or c-section..till i check out on the rest 1st then decide who to go with ba..oh, u heard of the Avert open house...so u not gg lah..i m thinking if i shd go..coz at least i can learn more abt it as well..sometimes attdg such seminar can be useful for non-readers like me..heehee..
 
Wendy,
Need to report weight b4 preggie, after preggie and current weight, so the massage lady can prepare the herbs for binding.
Wah liew pls lah, she is making a living also. Actually I see the way she massage, very xin gu for her. Needs a lot of energy to massage us wor.
Did I mention to you that my gynae actually advised me to opt for c-section for future delivery? Cos he scare I need to go thr the op to wash up again. My vagina is too narrow for natural birth. I see how when nearer to the date.
I like to go for the Avent open house but with my gal, forget about it lah.
 
Jenny,
fr wendy, seems like u both chatted up quite a bit this morning liao. wld like to share if possible.

btw u mentioned ur CL no gd. in wat ways no gd? lazy and din take care of baby? so this time round u engaged a trustworthy one? the last thing we ever wan is CL not doing her job, make us depressed.
sad.gif


huh? gotta scan thru all the threads to read ah... i dunno when will ever got time. nowadays, i dun really surf 4 long. even those pregnancy webbie, i dun go v often. i usually laze and rest in bed.
crazy.gif


i am indeed keen to find out which r the gd &amp; bad ones.

depression? am surprised to hear tt coz din hear u mention it all along. and it was a gd time ur hb realised it.
happy.gif


yah i rem u mentioned ur gynae suggested a c-section this time coz of ur narrow vagina and ur scary incident the last delivery. watever it is, guess its better to decide nearer the EDD.

Wendy,
kekeke, same here lah. my hb always disturb me too!
lol.gif


eh, wat did jenny did during her confinement tt u wow-ed over? share, share!
happy.gif
 
crystallized,
sorry, i remembered wrongly! i started my massage 2 weeks after c-section. i spent 4 days in hospital, after that it was Chinese New Year already.
I used a single size thick mattress on the floor for the massage cos i didn't want to risk staining my precious sheets. haha! Yes, putting huge towels over it helps.
As for feeling shy over massage, i tell hor, after childbirth, everything also not shy anymore. In the hospital, the nurses would have seen all of u. Not to worry so much, she will use the towel to the parts that she's not massaging so it's still quite ok. i use a paper panty during the massage cos i was afraid of the oil staining it. Plus i'm used to wearing paper panty during massage just like in the spa.
 
Hi MTBs,

Anyone of u thinkin of hiring a maid? My mum do not want a CL and I'm thinking of hiring a maid to help to do the hse chores. When should be the gd time to hire? Like when I'm 7th or 8th mth? I mean, now is too early as I'm still able to do the chores.

For the massage lady, my SIL is currently using 1 malay lady. Maybe can check with her, did hear my SIL mentioned that she's quite gd.
 
babygrace,
thats alright!
happy.gif
i guess 2 wks still considered quite fast aft a C-section. but of coz depends on the masseur as well.

i dun think i wun feel shy anymore aft childbirth. the awkward feeling will always stay there. in fact i dread spas coz i gotta expose my breasts. got a few times i wore my bikini there and insist they can only unhook when i lie on my front. got a few times the masseur lady 4got and remove the towel covering my breasts, i grew so stiff and rigid i was not able to relax during the massage. so much as i enjoy the relaxing effect, provided my breasts r covered and not touched &amp; exposed. tts fussy me.
crazy.gif


if lactation consultant needs to squeeze my breasts later to teach me the proper way to latch and feed, i guess tts alright, coz its 4 my bb.
happy.gif


yah i think i will use paper panties 4 such massages oso. better rite?
happy.gif


gemini,
mayb u can check wif ur SIL wats the name of the massage lady and her charges.
happy.gif


maid as in a perm one? hmmm, mayb can start when u r 8 mths pregnant, so the maid can hv some time to adjust to the family and chores. by the time she comes in during ur confinement, i think quite chaotic liao.
 
crystallized,
in fact i wore paper panties for most parts my confinement cos i didn't want to risk staining my panties with lochia blood.
i like the ones from sorella, very good quality like real panties but expensive. Remember not to get the maternity size ones unless u are quite big sized. For massage,i use the cheapo ones from watsons. $2 a pack of 6.

Gemini,
Good to have a maid early cos you need to train her and in case she is not good, u have time to change to another one. i'm still having some problems with training my maid even though she has been here for 3 weeks already. So who will be looking after your bb? your mum? if so, yes, having a maid to do the household chores would ease her load.
if it's just short-term help that you need, then CL will be better. No need to train, can cook good food and look after bb. There are lots of other costs involved getting a maid eg agent's fee, insurance etc, paying for maid's toiletries and essentials. So it's still cheaper to get a CL.
 
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif


Hi hi jenny..
Oic..then I think I better start to keep track of my own weight from now onwards..thks for sharing abt this to us..really nice of u..thks, jenny! Thks! Oh, ur gynae actually ask u to opt for c-section..since in this case, u might want to consider abt it..u have tried natural..u might want to try c-section for this baby then..its for ur own gd also if u take the gynaes advice..jenny, u must take gd care of urself..i see u not able to rest..i also feel quite heartpain for u..but I believe this time round things will be easier for u..cheers~

Hi hi crystallized
I do agree with jenny that we got to do our own homework if we want to get a gd &amp; reliable massage lady or CL..its for ur own gd, also I believe all the comments does make an impt decision for u to engage the person to service u..so if u can find time, do look thru the threads &amp; check out the various comments given by the mums..it will be fruitful for ur research..u will have time from now till baby is born so take ur time &amp; check it out ba..cheers~

Hi hi Gemini..
I think u got to think carefully in engaging a domestic helper..coz this helper will at least be staying with u till her contract finish..she must also be able to fit into ur family culture, get used to taking care of ur baby willingly or help u to do just the housework..so I think u will need to discuss it out with ur hubby &amp; mum well..do hope that u get to have a win-win situation..but I guess will be gd to engage one at ur 8th mth..so that she can prepare to get used to it &amp; also help u out during ur confinement so that u can just concentrate on the baby as well..since ur SIL recommended u for massage lady, u might 1 2 consider engaging her..cheers~

Hi hi babygrace..
In fact, I m on paper panties now..coz nowadays will have some yellowish milky discharge so for my own hygiene purpose, I used paper panties instead of my usual ones..i guess its always better to have a wear &amp; throw than to have to wash it carefully to ensure its 100% clean to prevent any possible infection also..


kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
 
If anyone is worried about staining your bed you can try using those exercise mat and just put towel on top. I used jenny's massage lady teh last tiem. I must say she's a very friendly and chatty lady. I used an adidas mat with rowel on the floor so the oil or powder won't dirty my bed lor.
How early do we need to book CL? In 2nd or 3rd trimester? Next Wed will be my last day at work! Yippee! On Monday I actually have an interview, surprised that people are willing to interview a preg woman. Keeping fingers crossed.
 
crystallized,
you got MSN?
Aiya, talking abt my CL, my blood boils lah. So I swear this round, if the CL still like the previous one, I will sack her immediately.
The 1st 2 weeks were ok, maybe cos my hb was around at home to help. There were too much to complain lah, I just listed out a few.
She started to change from 3rd week onwards. She cooked the same dishes everyday for lunch and dinner. Breakfast I took bread with coffee. I only realised tat a confinement woman should have 5 meals instead of 3 meals after my confinement and shouldn't eat break for breakfast. Fishes for every dish till when I heard the word "fish", I wanna vomit. Cooked black chicken soup, I was only given the soup, the chicken were missing. She dunno how to use the steriliser despite she said she used many times. She din wash her hands after reading newspaper, then went to take the milk bottles from steriliser. I have to wash and sterilise the pump and bottles myself. I had to ensure there were enough water everyday. I had to wash the clothings and put them to dryer and hang the clothings myself. I had to look after bb in the daytime myself. There's even one time CL wanted to nap, I also want to nap. I patted the bb and put her into the cot in CL's room. She told me to bring bb over to my room to sleep with me, if not, wait bb cried will woke her up. Her nap at first was 1 hr, later 2 hrs, then worse 4 - 5 hrs. She dun clean up my kitchen after cooking. Very oily. There's one time my MIL came to visit me and saw me hanging the clothes. MIL told me to go lie down to rest. CL said "she finishes doing this, she will goes rest lah". KNS KNS... Dunno if I'm the boss or she is the boss!!! One day before she left, I told her to wash up my kitchen cos was damn oily. She like got wash no wash like tat. Ended up, I did the washings and she stood there to watch me.
OK enough le, my blood is boiling le...
Ya, I almost kena depression. I cried everyday from 3rd week onwards. Called hb and my mum to complain everyday. There's even time I just sat at my bed and looked out of window, thinking to jump down with bb. Lucky my hb realised it.

Agreed with babygrace, after childbirth, there is nothing to pai seh about.

I got your mail. You really need to read thr the threads yourself cos is up to you to judge the CL and massage lady.

Gemini,
If you want to hire a maid, I think 7th or 8th mth into pregnancy is a good time. Train her and let her get used to the place.

Wendy,
If can, I still opt for natural delivery. I can't imagine the cut in my tummy and the recovery part for c-section. In fact, since I can do it with natural delivery for my gal, perhaps my vagina has expanded??
 
Jenny
Thanks, so envy u gals, can talk about CL, maid... me stuck at MIL place, good thing she volunteered too, we can't afford for 2 babies now. Even though I hear many "stories" about MIL doing confinement, but have to take it lor
sad.gif
cos heard CL will charge more if it's twins. Hope hubby can get long leave by then, then at least he can keep me company
 
babygrace,
but paper panty not fitting one rite? but its a gd idea to suggest wearing tt during confinement.
happy.gif
yah oso saves the hassle of washing stained panties. can drive me to my nerves at times during my menses juz washing &amp; soaking.
crazy.gif
if we wear normal panties, the CL gotta wash 4 us rite?
uhoh.gif


wah sorella got disposable panties? din noe tt. wah high class disaposable panties leh. keke
lol.gif


wendy,
yah 4 ourselves and save us fr sinking into depression later, think muz really do homework liao. but i salute u ladies, u all really go and dig out all the threads to read? think i will do tt if i am on a few days leave. juz dedicate my time to searching 4 these threads.

u wearing paper ones now? hmmm, how does it look under pants &amp; skirts? i find it funny leh. i am someone v particular abt VPL and accidental of panties when i bend over or sit down. so dun think papaer panty can satisfy me. hahaha
lol.gif
will only wear tt when i got no choice.

jenny,

i got MSN but can only log in at home. sorry i noe u gals exchg ur msn sometime ago. can u gimme again? i will add u when i log in.

WAH BIANG! ur CL like tt u still can tahan ah! i think i wld hv screamed my head off at her. was she part of the reason tt u sinked into depression? goodness! lucjily u hv a supportive hb. tts v impt.
happy.gif


oopps sorry to hv made ur blood boiled now tt u recounted the events.

yah same here, wld still hv opted 4 natural delivery. hehe the theory sounds logical to me!
happy.gif
but best to wait till later stage and see how is the situation then decide. anyway tts wat u told us oso.
 
doggiemummy,
i had juz wanted to ask how much does CL charge 4 twins? so issit a lot more? dun think abt horrible MIL stories now since u dun wan to stress urself. juz look on the bright side!
happy.gif


same here mah, my ILs stay wif us, but i am still engaging a CL. to a certain extent, i understd ur constraints oso. juz tell myself tt things will work out and no pt worrying over unneccesary things now. juz wanna enjoy the pregnancy as much as i can.
happy.gif
u need lotsa rest too. still on MC?
 
crystallized
Since MIL has volunteered and she has a maid at her place, then try to survive with that lor :p want to save money mah what to do.
I did not actually ask aound for the CL price, but most likely to charge more, cos CL need to look after 2 babies.
Still on MC, back to work on next week. nneed to go buy maternity clothing tmr, i out grown all my normal office wear liao ... headache
happy.gif


Try to shortlist from the list, dont think we need all of them. The items are catergories into different sections, like bath time, bed time items
happy.gif
 
crystallized,
Yes, partly is CL. The other reason I think is the hormones changes. I read recently that it is common to develop post natal blues during the 3rd week.
 
crystallized,
yup, paper panty is not as fitting as normal ones but still ok lah, i use pads with wings so it's more secured.
Yes CL will wash our panties but i don't feel comfortable lor.

wtan,
wah, so fast wear paper panties, still got so many more months to go, very expensive leh. hee... i agree with crytallized about the VPL which i'm very particular about, must be seamless and low back type of panties.

coral,
Try to book for CL now if u have made up your mind. i called up my CL immediately when i tested positive (even my MIL didn't hear the news so fast!0. Luckily i did that cos the afternoon after i called, someone else called her to book for the same period.
it's quite easy to sink into depression during post-partum partly due to hormonal changes and us trying to cope with the change in lifestyle. i had my mood swings then also but thankfully nothing serious. it's important that the husband recognises it and gives u support. i know my hubby gave in a lot to me during my mood swings. Everything he also said ok. haha!


jenny,
that was a CL from hell. looks like u are still keen on natural birth. i already set my mind on c-section liao though some pple are asking me to try VBAC.
 
doggiemummy,
since u still on MC, hv a gd rest.
happy.gif
tdy's weather soooo gd, feel so tempted to take leave to go home &amp; zzzz. my hb called me a pig, can fall asleep easily nowadays. think abt 5 mins i am off to dreamland. last time i dun sleep as easily.

oh thats gd ur MIL's hse got a maid and she volunteered. this wasnt ur initial plans rite? it was only aft u realised u had twins then the sudden chg in plans? but u will only b stayg there 4 confinement rite?

yah i quickly went to shop 4 maternity pants last wk liao, coz can anticipate my tummy will start to get bigger. u can try suntec. got quite a few shops. but i hate the salesgal fr Perfect Mum. she rattles off like a radio. i wanna tell her to "switch off".
crazy.gif


Jenny,
common to dev post natal blues fr 3rd wk? gosh, i hope we wun kena. its scary.
sad.gif


babygrace,
coz paper panties r ill-fitting. they so loose one. hehehe
lol.gif
yah i oso dun feel comfy wif other pple washing my panties. but guess dun hv any choice during confinement.

yah agreed tt shld bk CL as soon as possible, else the one we wan might hv been snapped up liao.
 
babygrace,
YES!!! That CL is from HELL!!! I never tot of it hahaha...

crystallized,
Hee same same, I also fall asleep very fast now. Just throw me onto bed and off I'm meeting zhou gong le. Sometimes hb comes into room 5 mins later than me, and I sleep like a pig le.

I just went Suntec last weekend and bought another 2 dresses from Cloud9. Went into Perfect Mum and surprising, the sales remembered me!!! Goodness, I only went to the Int'l Plaza branch twice and was like 2 years ago. I almost wanna faint when she still called my name. Yah, I also dun like the sales from Perfect Mum.

Mood swings are common during preggie and after delivery. So try to talk, no matter is small issue or not. After talking will feel very relieved.
 
crystallized
Yup that was not my initial plan... nothing is working according to plan now. Will be staying there from confinement onwards, until babies are older and easier to take care to will move everything back to my own home. Then babies will go to MIL place during our office hours.

BUT we are not confident that once we shift back, we can get out ... haha

Ya Ya, me going Suntec tmr
happy.gif
 
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif


Hi hi coral..
Congrats to u that next wed will be ur last day of work..time pass very fast..so happy for u that u r gg for interview liao..thats really something nice to hear..at least now u shd concentrate on taking gd care of urself &amp; prepare for the arrival of ur little one..do keep us posted on ur outcome of ur appt..cheers~

Hi hi jenny..
Wow..can feel ur anger leh..relax..cool down cool down..dun let this bad CL affect ur mood..tmrw is Gd Fri liao..so its a holiday so u get to let ur hair down &amp; enjoy..i m very glad that u have recovered now..like I tell u earlier, hopefully u get to bu back ur body this time round..rest more..its very impt lor..must take gd care of urself..i think when its nearer ur EDD, seek the advice of ur gynae &amp; see how..i m sure ur gynae will be the best person to know ur status lah..just keep ur options open lorthks for sharing abt the Cheong Choon stores contacts..appreciate it a lot..cheers~

Hi hi doggiemummy..
Nice to hear from u..how have u been? Hows little babies growing..do keep us posted..thks for sharing with us abt the url linkwill go &amp; check it out later..u take gd care too..

Hi hi crystallized
Ya, must do homework &amp; check it out..i m sure u will find it worth the time &amp; effort lor..who knows u might get to know more things aft thatheeheeif I have the time, I will want to check it out as well..ya, me wearing paper panties now..find that its easier to maintain &amp; also save time..i dun think VPL will be very obvious since its pretty light for the paper panties lor..then u might want to start checking out bigger sizes panties..coz as we &amp; baby grew bigger then will find it hard to squeeze in the current panties..

Hi hi babygrace..
I guess bcoz most of my tops are baby doll tops..so its kinda covering up the area so ok here with me lah..heehee..

hi hi vivian..
very excited hor..we seeing baby this sat..really looking forward lor..haha..

hi hi Jasmine..
do keep us posted on ur gynae appt tonight with Dr Koh...cheers~

kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
 
jenny,
seems like then its quite common 4 us to fall asleep easily now. yah! i find tt happens to me oso! juz 5 mins, and when he enters the rm, i KO alrdy!
lol.gif
but i am a light sleeper though. quite easily awakened by noise etc. last time once i am awakened, i will find it hard to fall asleep again, but nowadays, no prob man!
lol.gif
i take it as a trade off 4 my frequent night toilet trips. thk goodness can fall asleep almost instantly.

i went cloud9 oso! they got v sweet dresses and tops leh! but i din buy anything there in the end. perhaps might pop back there again when i go and collect my pants.
happy.gif


wow! amazing! they rem ur name! hehehe u muz hv felt flattered!
biggrin.gif
but the sales gal really irritating lah! cant tahan.

i am quite a vocal person. anything i happy or irritated, i will spit it out. tts y my hb called me complaint queen.
crazy.gif
i think he will hv more nonsense to take fr me aft delivery! hahahaha
rofl.gif


doggiemummy,
nvm lah, its a gift fr heaven tt u r expectg twins now. so naturally things will hv to chg to accomodate these chgs. but its temp, i believe. u will tide over!
happy.gif


hehehe, then juz stay at ur ILs plc and decide as u go along lah. dun think so much now since u cant help it wif the situation.

wendy,
its tiring to read thru the threads leh... sigh, but no choice, gotta find time to really do tt. nvm if i really cant, then ask 4 jenny's masseur liao!
happy.gif


dun intend to buy any larger panty sizes yet coz existing ones still serve me v well leh.
happy.gif
coz paper panties r not fitting, they tend to hv extra mat'l so tts y i find tt it will show under pants/skirts lor.

anyway i usually wear pantyliners wif my panties, so no much staining.

wah u seeing ur baby this sat liao! muz share wif us any latest developments!
happy.gif
 
Hi crystalised,

Will check with my SIL on her massage lady and her charges. Have not seen her for quite a few days already.

Hi babygrace,

Most probably will be my mum taking care. But still not finalised yet with my hb. He wanted his mum but I dun wan. As for the maid, most probably will hire 1 during my later stage and get my mum to train her. My parents can speak Malay. So easier to train her.

Hi wendy,

I do have some yellow discharge so everyday, I will use pantyliner. If now using disposable panties till you deliever, can spent quite some $$.

Hi jenny,

Applaud u. Can zz. For me, getting into a deep sleep is quite hard unless I'm very very tired. Normally I will awake in the middle of the night and will have diffculty getting back to sleep. Maybe for you, being trained already to get sleep as much as possible after delivery of your gal. Or else taking care of her, no time to sleep.

Your CL is really terrible! Dun know who's the boss!
 
Hi coral,

Oops...Do you have a 3rd choice then?

Me will be going for yoga later on, feeling a bit scared as this is the 1st time that I'm going since preggie...
 
Gemini
I'm like you cannot sleep very easily now. Than even when I wake to go to the toilet I also need some time to fall asleep. Than my hubby like to talk to me when he is going to work he will wake me to tell me he going off dunno how many times than when he leaves I have to start falling asleep all over again. And he can keep asking me why u wake so early??
Than when my puppy knows I'm awake he will keep coming to me to play with him.....sigh.....

U start on your yoga already aah so nice. Was telling hubby also maybe I go and learn yoga but CC dun have for pregnant woman right?? The rest that offer it definately much more expensive.

wtan
I also have yellow discharge so but I have bad experiance with disposable panties...
sad.gif

When I was young maybe I very 'chor lor' my mum made us wear disposable panties to genting, it was so uncomfortable and it tore. So now I only rely on pantliners. But I think after giving birth I will try lor cos so much blood. Won't like it to stain my panties. If u find some pantiliers too small can try the whisper one its much longer and fits nicer.

Just curious how much weight have u gals gain by now?? I realised I already gained 4kg which I think is a lot for 12 wks. Can see a bit of tummy but dun think its baby yet....hehe
biggrin.gif


Btw I went to a small maternity shop at centerpoint forgot which level but its just next to robinsons. Their clothes quite nice and best of all got sale
biggrin.gif

Bought a 3/4 pants for 30% and a top for 50%.....so happy
kao_clap.gif
 
Wah CL so 'hot' all booked so fast. Book gynea easier than booking for CL.

Lucky for me hubby say my MIL will come and cook for me during confinement. She even say dun need to pay her for anything(even food she bao). She say just let her carry baby more can already.
biggrin.gif

First grandchild in his family and first great-grandchild also. They very traditional like living in the imperial palace father is the 'king'. That's why I tell hubby now I am 'bao' if this one is boy than after giving birth I will be 'cao' liao....hahaha
lol.gif


But I scared after confinement she will ask to look after bb than we cannot run away cos we stay in the same block.
 
Hi doreen,

Normally, night time I cant sleep and when my alarm goes off at 7am, will sleep for another 1 hr, dun wan to get out of bed. Has been late for work for the past few wks. Lucky thing, my office no punch card, my boss perm in AUS. only team leader is here.

As for the yoga lesson that I attended just now, what postures can do, the master will tell me. For some postures the rest are doing, he will tell me to do it another way. But I was still very nervous cos scared hurt the baby w/o me knowing.
 
CLs are usually more difficult to book cos they can only take one and leave a space of about 6 weeks between each booking in case the MTB gives birth early.
 
hi all,

been MIA for a while.. busy with my work...

anyone here know the gender of the bb? heard can know liao as early as 3.5 months?
 


Jenny,

hi-5!
biggrin.gif


aiyoh, i still suffering fr indigestion. now feeling uncomfortable but dunno wat to do/eat to make myself feel more at ease. i hate nights! always at my most uncomfortable time.
sad.gif
sometimes wanna puke but the feeling not so "strong" then lie in bed oso dun feel gd. in the end, at times had to force myself to puke sthg out to make myself feel more comfy. Ur MS how? any better? goodness, when is the MS gonna stop. it really scares me fr hvg 2nd baby...

gemini,
thks 4 checking wif ur SIL.
happy.gif


same here, i oso got discharge everyday, so will wear pantiliners. i only dun wear them aft i bath and stay at home.

i feel u shld relax since u r gg 4 yoga. dun get too tensed up else u cant enjoy. i am sure the instructor is trained enuff to guide u, so dun worry.
happy.gif


doreen,
u had gained 4 kg? then i am sure ur appetite muz b quite gd. i am 15 wks+ and i lost 2 kg. still haven gained back. appetite slowly improving but i still got MS. v horrible.
sad.gif
i really really envy ladies tt breezed thru man. u cant imagine how horrible it is to go to a fd court and cant find anything u crave to eat. sigh...

Oh i think the maternity shop is called Morton Bell. i bought a pair of jeans fr them oso. quite comfy.
happy.gif


anyway this mth i burst my budget over maternity wear liao. sigh... more to come!

ur MIL seemed easy to get along thus u dun mind her takg care of u during confinement?
happy.gif


delphine,
so far i dun think any of the ladies noe the gender of our babies yet. i think 16 wks can tell, but most wait till 20 wks at detailed scan to confirm.
happy.gif
 

Back
Top