(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB


kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif


Hi hi Jasmine..
Okok, will update ur details in the chart later..oh, Dr Koh got tell u like that ahh..aa..i forgot to ask him abt this..but only remember asking the nurses abt the detailed scan, then they was telling me I can have the option to do it at the hospital..but up to individual..thats why now I thinking if I shd do it anot lor..heehee..hmmbut I was wondering if I m seeing Dr Koh at my 18th wk for my next appt..then since its not 20th wk, means most likely he wont scan for us hor..hmm..coz aft the 18th wk appt, shd be 21st wk liao..which means most likely is that period lah?

Hi hi Angeline
Ya..thats our little love story..haha..just a little arrangement for my PS to surprise my hubby last yr..we also distributed the articles together with the Shin Ming Daily & LianHe Zaobaos version as part of our wedding favours for our wedding on 2nd Oct 05..i guess it's something memorable for us ba..haha..that's why one of my gf joked, if baby girl can call Hello Kitty & if baby boy can call Daniel..haha..

Hi hi jenny..
Thks for sharing abt this with us..really appreciate it..i didnt know somemore leh..so now I m just wondering if my gynae will help us do the detailed scan on wk 20 or wk 21..i guess if not, I will ry to arrange for an earlier appt so that by the 3rd wk we see gynae, can also do the detailed scan hor..

kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
 
Jasmine,
Detailed scan is optional but majority of the MTBs will opt for it. Usually the detailed scan is done at hospital unless the machine at your gynae's clinic is as good as the hospital one. I understand TMC is charging detailed scan for $110 + 5% GST. It takes about 30 mins and appt is required.
 
<font color="aa00aa">October 06 Mother-to-be
kao_welcome2.gif
details updated on 17 April 2006</font>


<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">NICK</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">EDD</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">MTBs AGE</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">GYNAE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">HOSPITAL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">CURRENT PREGNANCY STATUS / # WEEKS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">Gender</font></font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">edksd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd-4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Han How Chuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vivian </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lee Tung</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1st week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1st_2nd week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 15wk1d</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">wtan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lena</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">13th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Twins</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Coral</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr L.Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">luckyme</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd_4th week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babe76</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cherrios</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Mary Rauff</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NUH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smileybaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Prof Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Beloved</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31st</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Maynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chin Chin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wendy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Adelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sidasta</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Evonne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Carol</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chua Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></td></tr></table>

<font color="ffff00">**
new.gif
in the chart: Jasmines details</font>


<font color="ff6000"><font size="-2">Check out Chong Yee &amp; Wendys LOVE story: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,90542,00.html</font></font>
 
hi hi Jenny..
oic..okok..thks! pie-say hor, just to clarify lah, as long as the scan is done during the 20th wk, doesnt matter how many days hor..haha...i think i bery blur leh..thks ahh..
 
hi hi Jenny..
haha..okok, thks ahh..then in that case, i will probably call to re-schedule my next appt to a nearer date that i can have the next appt ard 20th wk..thks!
 
hi hi freshpoison..
welcome to the thread..will u like to tell us more abt urself? 1st or 2nd timer? u seeing which gynae? i can update ur details in the chart for u..cheers~
 
halo wtan:
can update mine?? this is my no 1 &amp; currently i'm 24 yr old. hehe will tell you all when the gender had been confirmed.

Jasmine: ya lor... looking forward to 22Apr06

Angeline: bet you must agree with me right... we will keep all of us here updated once we get to know the gender...

To all MTBs:
Can I know what is the blood test for?
I actually had mine in my last appointment &amp; the clinic had called to say is to test for hepatitis B &amp; AIDS. is that the blood test you all are talking about?
 
Jenny,
I noe tt c-section will shave all, but din noe 4 vaginal delivery oso needed to shave a bit.

c-section not near to tummy area rite? its v near to pubic hair liao, tts y need to shave mah.

same lah, i can sleep for 8 hrs and still feel sleepy in the morning. u got get up a few times at nite to go to the washrm? me got lor, at least 3 times, so it disturbs my sleep.
angry.gif


babygrace,
oh i was contemplating to do mine at Strip in Wheelock. the 1st time was by indian ladies. they v fast leh! dun bother warning u (which i am not sure is a gd or bad thing! haha
lol.gif
) and *piak* everything came off! she din even ask me if i wanted brazilian or bikini wax! in the end, i was as bald as a baby!
crazy.gif
was quite stunned coz din expect to see myself like tt. i felt quite comical aft tt! had wanted to laff at myself!
biggrin.gif


lotion? huh! dun bother lah! no need lah. its juz another tool 4 them to make money. says who leh, i plucked my eyebrows so many times but each time still feel the same pain wat. i dun think pain is sthg we can get accustomed to, regardless of frequency and duration. hehe
lol.gif


oh got belching sour taste ah? eeee... the tablet form sounds so disgusting leh!
sad.gif
since mine usually happens at nite, i think i might get the liquid one.
happy.gif


Angeline,
my tummy always v meaty one. like tt i not accurate hor? hehehe
lol.gif


if bb is cooperative, shld noe this wk when i go 4 check up. but i heard usually detailed scan then can confirm.

delphine,
wow! ur fren only found out 3 days b4 her EDD? hehehe, so cute? her girl shy lah.
happy.gif


gemini,
this "family" logic i got hear b4! hehehe, some quite accurate!
happy.gif


u bought the clarins oil? i was tempted to buy but i heard one of the ingredients (majoram) is not recommended during pregnancy, and coz the oil is described as "Stimulating", its not recommended 4 use during pregnancy. not tryg to scare u. i posted this in the other thread, but one gal said its safe coz it has been used by many pregnant women. since i hv sensitive skin, i dun dare to anyhow try the oils liao, since my last allergy was brought abt by oils. u can check wif ur gynae at the nxt visit.

aiyoh, posting too long, i submit this one 1st.
crazy.gif
 
wendy,
yah me now quite "magic" can fall asleep relatively fast. i am oso a light sleeper. am still like tt now, but thank goodness can fall asleep v easily now.
happy.gif
it used to take me 10-20 mins too. and if i take a nap in late aftn, i can 4get abt sleeping early at nite. nowadays no prob man! can sleep like a baby! kekeke
lol.gif


many frens say sleep while i can, else when the bb comes, there will b no such luxury liao!

its easy 4 me to identify the fd i cant take, coz firstly, the type of fd i can take now dwindle to tt pathetic few choices only, and secondly, its quite fast tt i experience the effects of eating the wrong fd, so then i can identify.

u serious? gained 6 kg? did u lose any initially?
uhoh.gif
yah i AGREE! as long can eat, eat now. unlike me, so pathetic and miserable feeling to stare at the fd and no feelings to eat.
sad.gif
hb is my rubbish bin, he eats watever i cant finish or dun like so his tummy alrdy bigger than mine alrdy! kekeke
biggrin.gif


ur bb actions so cute! yawning? hehehe
happy.gif


i think detailed scan sure more accurate, coz can see v clearly, at 3 mths, its juz an estimate mah. else y wld they called it detailed scan rite? hmmm...

eeeee, i feeling queasy again liao... gotta dash to the bathrm liao....
sad.gif
 
Hi Wendy, shall wait for your confirmation then. Actually no real hurry to do detail scan if bb has been healthy so far. Most gynae are comfortable to do it during wk 20-21. And your love story is very romantic. I hv a hello kitty story for my wedding too. My dad actually bought the wedding heloo kitty set secretly, waiting for my wedding day. And almost 5yrs later when I got married in 2005, he gave them to me as wedding gift.
happy.gif
 
crystallized,
no leh c-section no need to shave all. mine only shaved a bit at the top. Wah, the indian lady is good man. i quite like being bald like a baby :p
hey if u find plucking eyebrows painful, you should try threading. Painful lah but at least the pain is short-lived.
You're right, the c-section cut is very low. Gynae calls it the bikini cut and assured me that i can still wear a bikini after that
happy.gif


yes, get the gaviscon liquid one cos it's cheaper than the tablet form. Hope you can get by tonight without puking. My tummy is very painful from all the bloatedness again
sad.gif
 
babygrace,
u like being bald as a baby huh? kekeke
lol.gif
then mayb i go find my contact 4 the indian lady then u can go and find her. think her charges is a bit cheaper. its $35 or sthg like tt.

i tried threading b4, but tt was only once and i kind of forgot the experience liao.
crazy.gif
nvm lah, eyebrow plucking not tt painful, still bearable. juz sayg tt i will nvr get accustomed to pain.
lol.gif


my vomitting is dunno due to wat. its juz the pregnancy hormones tt refuse to subside. i am not sure its bloatedness or wind. sometimes its neither. juz tt my body will send a signal tt i muz vomit aft dinner. dunno why.
sad.gif


aiyoh, we r in the same painful plight. tummy discomfort. suffering fr constipation again. tried the solution to ease bowel movements fr gynae but to no avail leh.
sad.gif
so miserable tt there is no bowel movement.
 
freshpoison77,
Welcome on board.
The blood test that we were talking is to test for down synodrome.

crystallized,
oh ya hor, c-section is near to pubic hair area, thats why need to shave all. How come babygrace said hers din ah? No wonder my colleague told me wat "scare pubic hair drop into the wound"...
Yes, vaginal delivery got shave a bit, very very little nia lah. Near to the vagina and anus area. The nurse shaved for me a bit.
Very funny one leh, I tell you hor, if at home hor, I will get up to urine at least once to twice but hor, at my mum place hor, I sleep thr the whole nite! But at least hor, after I wake up, I will go back to sleep within 5 mins le. My last pregnancy was very jia lak. I woke up at 2am, 4 am, then hor every nite after waking up at 2am, I could never get back to sleep. So by morning, I'm a zoombie and will take MC to sleep.
Your hb got complain he is getting fatter or not? My hb does leh. But he said never mind cos he will gets to slim down super fast when I'm in confinement cos he got to run errands kekeke...
I agreed eyebrow plucking pain pain... So I go for threading though is also PAIN. But like what babygrace said, the pain is shortlived. :p BUT STILL PAIN!!!
 
crystallized: ermm... maybe i phase wrongly.. my friend &amp; I so coincidencely get pregnant at the same time &amp; our EDD is only different by 3 days.
but she went for her scan lately &amp; able to know the gender of bb, so i was wondering if mine will be able to know when I have my scan on 22Apr.

jenny:my hubby also complaining he become fatter &amp; fatter ever since i got pregnant... hahaha.. cos i always crave for certain food then eat a liitle bit then got another craving liao... he no choice but to finish the food... anyway, he not fat by nature so I say nvm lah..
 
delphine,
same same, I sometimes wanna to eat lots of different stuff, so order a few plates and eat a few, the balance, hb got to clear. But never mind lah, he will lost his weight during my confinement time lah kekeke...
 
Jenny,
at least u r hvg it better 4 this pregnancy. now i still suffering fr MS, i really wondered if i am brave enuff to go thru the 2nd one. some said only 1st pregnancy will suffer, perhaps subsequent ones will b better. i guess we all wun noe till we r at tt stage.

i can understd how horrible it is to wake up and not able to get back to sleep. v torturous! luckily now its better.
happy.gif


oh my hb wun complain he is fatter, coz he is ultra thin. haha, he always wanted to gain weight but god, being so kind to him, nvr seemed to make him gain an ounce of weight no matter how much he eats. he can easily eat for two pple.
crazy.gif
while 4 me, though i only ate half his portion, i gain weight more easily than him. so it wld seemed like i am mistreating him, while he stays stick thin, i am piling up. so now the best time for "revenge"! hahaha
lol.gif
i wanna make his pants burst man!
biggrin.gif
gg to succeed v soon if my MS keeps on gg like tt. hohoho!

oh forgive me, i think i am being a bit cranky here, gloating over the fact my hb gaining weight so rapidly and AT MY EXPENSE! aiyah, tdy not myself.
sad.gif
pregnancy hormones...

delphine,
oic, either u phrase wrongly or i read too fast. kekeke
happy.gif


same here, i got a few frens oso pregnant at the same time. we juz a few wks apart. so fun to share pregnancy tips!
happy.gif
dun worry lah, bb will show u its gender when the time is up.
 
crystallized,
better fatten your hubby up now. He'll lose weight when baby is here. My hubby and i have lost weight in the 1 yr after my boy is born. I weigh even lesser than my pre #1 pregnancy.
The waking up at night, no time to go to the gym and work stress also made hubby lose weight.

Hope you'll feel better today! If it's any consolation, i know of people whose MS is so bad that they get dehydrated and had to be on the drip.
 
Hi wtan,

Tis is my 1st child. I'm 29 and my Gynae is Dr Ho fr Mt A. Dunno abt my BB's gender yet. Gues it's still too early to tell. I'm 13 wks+ and going to do blood test end of the month.

Can I check with the rest of u, wats the blood test for? Is it compulsory for the hubby to take it too cos the nurse at the clinic was telling my hubby that he should get it done too.

Actually, I hav a lot of things to ask cos very blur abt a lot of stuff. Wont bombard u gals all at once. ha ha
kao_dizzy.gif
 
helo everyone...

Thanks for all the congrats... hee...
Actually, I am ok with prince or princess lah. Princess can tie hair, make pretti pretti and more closer to mummie mah... But just happen that my mum's side dun even have a boy descentant, all girls hor... so my grandma wanted very much a boy... my mum anything lah... my auntie had 3 girls so she also want a boy... A bit of pressure actually... As for my MIL, already confirmed 2nd granddaughter from my SIL who is 3 weeks preg before me.... so they din expect I got a boy too... hee...

Anyway, I also wanted to double confirm during my detail scan in May. But most imptly is to check if my bb everything ok... My gynae already booked my detail scan in May at Mt Alvernia. I did asked her the difference between scanning in her clinic and the one in MAH, and she say the detail scan will be more indepth, checking of bb's long bones, brain, organs etc. So the machine in MAH will be must better and the scan photo will be in X-ray form which will not fade, much different from the fax-material she had in her clinic.

Angeline, me not sure the tummy there meaty or not coz I all along everywhere meaty one lah... fat mah... haha....

Jasmine, gembaby,
my EDD is still changing... at first 2nd Oct... now changing to 30 Sept liao... but I think I will still stay in this forum lah... heee...
I just did my blood test on sat... test for everything lor... including my hb... like that dun need draw blood twice.. so all at one shot lor... results will be back in a weeks time...hopefully everything ok...

wtan,
was hoping to hear abt your bb too... looks like we got to wait together.... hee... scally wait my detail scan, the "bird bird" fly away become girl... haha...
Anyway, I have the same thinking as you.. as long as bb healthy, anything else is not impt...
As for shopping for bb, frankly speaking, I super tempted... but everyone say better dun buy first... pangtan lah... so have to control myself lor...

the funny thing i heard from a colleague is that you can bring your relative or friends to go shopping and tell them what things you like and ask them to buy for you first... later bb come out liao... pay them back lorr...as long as it is not bought by us can liao... other ppl buy no problem....haha... so funny... like going thru the loophole of the whole pangtan thing... haha...

Jenny,
My hb always complain he fat one lah... now he knew i eat less liao... he decided not to order his food first... wait and eat my "leftover" portion... haha... he say like that he dun get fatter and can save money... buay ta han him...
BTW hor, I haven put on any weight leh... instead, I lose 1kg somemore... weird hor... I eat normally liao leh... actually.. hee... eat fastfood quite often some more... but never put on weight leh... bb already 10cm liao... even my doc also asked me whether did i eat or not... weird...
 
Hi freshpoison,

First of all, welcome to the forum...
Dun be afraid to ask... coz when I come here, also the same as you... clueless abt everything... we got a few 2nd time mums here so they sure help one... we all learn together and share...

Anyway, regarding the blood test, I just took mine last sat... there is the triple blood test... and the common test which is checking HIV, rubella etc... you can opt not to take the test but most of us actually took them just in case lah... as for your hb, it is also optional... some of the test is to check on down syndrome and for any blood disorder etc...
If you are not sure abt any of the test, try talking to your gynae more. He/she should explain to you in details since you are the one taking the test. Sometimes, too many of us here might not be able to explain better and clearer than your doc.
So do take care.... meanwhile, stay with us here lah... welcome again...
happy.gif
 
Hi crystalized,

the salegirl was telling me that a lot of preggie ladies using it and it's quite gd. But well, she's promoting the brand name, so she has to say abt its gd point. Your skin quite sensitive leh. But read from the bottle, made up of plants extracts. U tried applying it on damp skin, after showering? Seems like the oil can absorbed more easier on damp skin. This shld minimise the sensitivity since got a layer of water.

Hi freshpoison,

we are seeing the same gynae.
happy.gif
Ok the blood test that you mentioning is to check for HIV, rubella, thalassemia etc. If hb got do a full blood test before, can bring the results to show Dr Ho. There is another test which Vivan mentioned, triple test &amp; OSCAR test which is done before 13 wks.

One Q, these few nites, find that I has slept facedwn, meaning laying on my stomach. Is it ok? As in will the bb be "squashed"?
 
babygrace,
my hb might lose weight when bb arrives, but dun think i will. if i do, i dun mind man!
lol.gif
tts y i hope wif all the bfg, will lose weight more easily.

i do noe of pple whom's MS so bad they need to b on drip as they r dehydrated. but when i am feeling v unwell, i dun really think abt pple whom r worse off than me.
crazy.gif
hopefully symptoms can subside to a minimal later.

freshpoison,
vivian is rite, the test 4 hb is not compulsory. best to check wif ur gynae as he can explain to u. sometimes we might make u more confused. else u can search the internet 4 more info on the blood tests. they r quite standard and usually optional. u can decide if u wanna do it.
happy.gif


heee, i myself oso bomb the gals wif alot of qns. if they can help, they will surely answer it.
happy.gif
the thing is, u muz digest the answer. coz when too much info comes in at 1 time, the mind cant capture and store it. u can take ur time to ask.

vivian,
i agree tt EDD will keep on chgg. it will only get more accurate as we approach it. anyway juz hope wun hv too many last min changes to cope wif.
 
Hi Vivian and Gemini,

Thks 4 ur super-fast reply!
kao_clap.gif


Gemini,
Is it cheaper for my hubby to get the blood test done at the GP instead of at Dr Ho's?
I'm like u, been trying to train myself to sleep sideways these nites so that when I'm 16wks wont hav any problems but hav been failing miserably cos I'm a back-sleeper.
 
Hee, it's opposite for my hb, he lost weight. For I love to eat b4 I get preg, so will always temp hb with food, now with ms I don't eat much, hb also don't eat so he lost weight.
Freshpoison, I think it's less common for hb to take blood test but some people do it for ease of mind. It can test for other things like theleseemia, etc (dunno spelling).
crystallized, I was telling hb I don want to get preg again cos both time I have it so bad, but then I think if I dont, then bb very lonely no sibling, so maybe no choice just got to tahan. Sometimes I feel angry lor, the last preg I suffer so much, puke, daily hormone jab, daily blood tests and lots of otehr tests, but end up with nothing. But then for the sake of a precious life, I guess I just have to bite the bullet and try again next time if I want my bb to have sibling. Pray that I won't suffer during my 3rd time. I still throwing up and no appetite lor. So sian!
 
Hi crystallized,

Guess my hubby's blood test isn't optional cos I'm a thalassemia minor.
kao_sad2.gif


Hi Gemini,

So ur EDD is 6 Oct? Hav u taken up the package with Dr Ho?
 
coral,
so far i nvr felt angry lah. i underst d tt all these r part &amp; parcel of pregnancy. i juz happen to b the suay one tt kena all the way till 16 wks and still counting.

yah, i oso noe tt i wan 2 children so they wun b lonely. so will still grit and bear wif the 2nd pregnancy, juz hope by then will not experience the same symptoms. hopefully can enjoy it all the way.
happy.gif
but lets try to look on the bright side lah. it means our pregnancy is proceeding smoothly.
happy.gif


i noe u brieftly mentioned abt ur last miscarriage, but afraid to mention it as i din wan to upset u.

freshpoison,
dun worry too much since u r a minor. ur hb's test ,ight turn out fine.
happy.gif
 
Hi freshpoison,

I think it will be cheaper if your hb does his at GP. My hb did his at polyclinic...

I did check with his nurse, she told me that the package only started from 5 mths.

Hi coral,

Can understand why u dun wan to go thro' the pregnancy again after ur past experience. Same as u, I still have my fears now due to my condition. So do not know whether will have 2nd kid or not but then 1 kid will be very lonely. But I try to look on the positive side and dun think so much.

Agreed with crystallized, if got the pregnancy symptoms, mean that the body is repsonding to it.
 
freshpoison77,
You need to check with your gynae the blood test is for testing what. Cos there are few tests. It can be for HIV, down synodrome, blood type test etc.

Vivian,
Dun worry, some ppl will lose weight in 1st trimester, some will gain little weight. The last trimester the weight will shoot like stock market hahaha...

Coral,
Be brave. In fact, you are very brave, despite the previous unsuccessful pregnancy. Your MS will be over soon! Just keep reminding yourself, MS means BB is healthy!
 
freshpoison,
Welcome! I'm also seeing Dr Ho and this is my 2nd pregnancy. Dr Ho is quite insistent on the husband doing the blood test cos he says that hubby also has a part to play in the pregnancy. I didn't know the test can be done at GP, hubby did his together with me at the hospital the last time.
My blood test is also at the end of the mth. Are u going on a sat? Maybe we'll bump into each other. haha!
 
Hi babygrace,

My appt is on Sat 4 e blood test. The nurses told me I can bring my hubby's report along if he has done the test elsewhere, they just need the results. Can you remember how much was the test when you did it last time?

Hi Gemini,

I was thinking of getting my hubby's done at the GP since it's the same test everywhere. Mayb can save some $. ha ha
biggrin.gif
 
freshpoison,
This sat? mine is on 29th. Can't remember how much the test was. I've spent too much at Dr Ho's clinic to keep track already, too many receipts. haha!
 
Hi Crystallized, me agnry not cos of ms but cos of my lost.

Jenny, thank you for your encouragement. I'm trying to think positive. Been telling bb not to be affected by my mood.

freshpoison, then it's better for your hb to do the blood test. Ya, the Gynae will not mind where you did the test, so it's fine to do it with GP. But not sure if it'll really be cheaper with GP, better check.

Babygrace, my next appointment aslo 29th, still 1+wk away. Can't wait to see bb again.

Gemini, we just have to be positive for our precious ones.
 
coral,
perhaps the word angry is wrongly used here. shld b frustrated after suffering so much and end up not getting wat u shld hv. anyway cheer up! this pregnancy shld b better!
happy.gif


yah lor, we gotta stay +ve for our babies. they can feel it.
happy.gif
each time we go 4 the scanning, we will noe its def worth it despite suffering fr all the symptoms.
 
Well, I was angry for some reason. For it seems the lost of my bb was due to someone who was ill but insisted on coming to work and past the virus to my bb. So I suffered so hard, spent close to 40k to keep my bb safe during my first tri., and when everything was stable, I kena stupid virus by colleague when i went back to work when i was 20wk preg. So I was angry with what happened. The pain of losing someone I fought so hard to keep. But I know I gotta move on.
 
coral,
u lost ur bb at 20 wks? so sorry to hear tt.

but thks 4 sharing ur experience. will remind all mummies here tt we shld b careful wif those pple whom r ill ard us, regardless of how mild the illness is. better to b safe than sorry.

i hope u r feeling better now, though the pain of losing the bb can nvr be forgotten. u r a very brave lady. now u can channel all ur love to your bb now.
happy.gif


were u the one tt resigned fr ur job alrdy?
 
nowadays the rate 4 CL is like tt. cant help it one lah. anyway juz think of it this way. u only spend this kind of money for each child. and CL will help to care 4 the newborn, shld ease the stress of the new mummy while she gets settled. i agreed its not exactly cheap but i dun intend to save on this kind of money.
proud.gif
 
coral,
i've been seeing baby every week till i'm almost broke already. haha! Finally got the all clear sign last week from gynae to stop going this sat and go on week 14 for the blood test.
I paid $1.8K for my CL last year already but i find that it's really money well-spent. Hubby also agreed cos it was really a relief to have her around. Good that you got the CL settled already.

freshpoison,
i'm sure by now you're used to the amount that Dr Ho charges. haha! Don't recall it as something that will make me pengsan
happy.gif
 
crystallized,
i had on-off light spotting so have to be on 2x weekly jabs and weekly scan to make sure that bb is ok. gynae wants to be extra cautious with me cos i had 2 failed pregnancies before.
anyway, i've got enough printouts from the scan to make a scrapbook already. haha!
 
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif


Hi hi delphine..
Okok, will update the chart for u shortly..ya, do keep us posted on the gender of ur baby on ur next appt on 22/04..time pass very fast one..now I cant wait to see my baby on my next appt also..haha..cheers~

Hi hi crystallized..
Very gd for u that u can doze off in the next 5 min aft lying down..me seems to be more energetic nowadays..duno why also..heehee..i guess maybe not as sleepy as b4 ma..but I think I cant take naps too long in the afternoon..if not, will end up hubby doze off earlier than me..haha..ya, I gained almost 6 kgs ever since I got preggy..just kept on eating non-stop..haha..i guess gd also..at least I can intake but just got to watch my diet now lah..heehee..will keep feeling hungry despite I ate a lot at the early stage..haha..hubby also put on weight like me..we keep joking saying hubby also preggy..haha..

Hi hi coral..
Wow..so sweet ahh ur dad..u must be very touched..i guess its really very memorable also..something to remember of..thks for reading my love story..just tell urself to be positive..thou it can be quite tough but I m sure u will be able to make it! We will give u the support!

Hi hi freshpoison..
Okok, will update the chart for u..uhmm..actually for me, I took the AIDS blood test when I got to know I m preggy..then as I went for the NT Scan during my 12-14th wk, so they also withdraw the blood out to test for me lor..but hor, I hvnt got to know the result..i guess u might want to double check with ur gynae if u r unsure abt the blood test that u need to do ba..sorry but whats thalassemia minor?

Hi hi Vivian..
Ya, I agree with u..as long as baby is growing well..i guess thats the most impt lor..since its the 1st baby, surely will dote &amp; love more be it with ever the gender is..hey, ur EDD now change to 30 Sept ahh..haha..thats my customary date last yr leh..aiyo..so sweet..i didnt know that can let our friends or relatives know abt the shopping list 1st..then ask them to buy instead leh..haha..so cute..hmm..so far, only my 3 SIL went to Perth lately &amp; they bought a cute Aussie socks for our baby..hubby was very tempted to get baby a pair of shoes also..but we thot maybe wait till at least the next appt on 6/05 bahaha..

Hi hi Gemini..
I dun think baby will be affected ba by sleeping face-down..but if u r unsure..better sleep face-up lor..

kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
 
<font color="119911">October 06 Mother-to-be
kao_welcome2.gif
details updated on 19 April 2006</font>


<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">NICK</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">EDD</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">MTBs AGE</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">GYNAE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">HOSPITAL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">CURRENT PREGNANCY STATUS / # WEEKS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">Gender</font></font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">edksd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vivian </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd-4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Han How Chuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lee Tung</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1st week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1st_2nd week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 15wk1d</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">wtan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lena</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">13th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Twins</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Coral</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr L.Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">luckyme</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd_4th week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babe76</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cherrios</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Mary Rauff</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NUH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Freshpoison77</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smileybaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Prof Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Beloved</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31st</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Maynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chin Chin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wendy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Adelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sidasta</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Evonne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Carol</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chua Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">**
new.gif
in the chart: Freshpoison77, Vivians EDD &amp; delphines Age</font>


<font color="ff6000"><font size="-2">Check out Chong Yee &amp; Wendys LOVE story: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,90542,00.html</font></font>
 
Crsytallied, I lost bb when he was 24wks old. He fell sick at wk 20, we had wished for miracle, struggled for a mth, then lost him.

Anyway, we grew stronger from that experience.

Today's my last day at work. Yipee!
 



Back
Top