(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Vivian
I feel for Rhys too...aiyoh read ur post I also tearing sooo poor thing.
My nephew also kanna before fell off my loft bed. Rush to KKH no dentist on Sun so rush to SGH wait n wait for the dentisit in the end also nothing cos he refuse to open his mouth.
Will take quite awhile to recover. Not to make u feel bad lah but my nephews front teeth grow out also not so nice cos discolored. But we dunno is it his milk teeth or adult teeth liao. Cos when he hurt his gums 1 whole tooth fell out n the rest sort of embedded in the gums which the dentisit say will grow out when the adult teeth grows out.

lilboymum
Maybe CY okie with ur milk taste change bah. Cos for mine my milk will dip till very low everytime before my mense arrive 1. So when I preggy it dipped super low also.
D doesn't take fresh milk leh I wonder why.

Adeline
HUh u let Kim sleep on top of u?? How?? Ur tummy so big liao.
D got fever today n really torture lor cos he keeps crying n crying those very kelian 1 n must stick to me. Sleep also sleep on my lap cannot do anything....sigh
Sigh........yah lor close age gap not so easy to care for them esp when we got no help. But chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi so we jus gotta hang in there once deliever liao think got more energy to cope with them liao.
U due soon hor so excited for u....hehehe

Mango
Hahahhaha.........same here not enough sleep for so long liao I jus told hubby simply lor when #2 born then I dun need to sleep at all lor. Cos 1 cry the other will wake ma I jus keep patting them to sleep nia I dun need to sleep liao lor....hahaha
Wah u gian 5kg jus for CNY period aah. I gain 2.6kg my gynea already said this CNY period normally will have more weight gain. But last time for D I also every mth 2kg weight gain 1....hehehe

KAreen
I still sterilise D's milk bottle every night.

Jasmine
Alvis really looks like a VERY BIG BOY leh. So tall envy envy.

mango
U say until like u machiam dunno wat generation 1 aah so old like tat......hahahha
Yah but agree lor now the young kids hor sigh....
I jus hope D can be a better person next time.

Dor
she sleep at the side of me and use my tummy as pillow. If not she will lie crawling position and use her hand hug my tummy lor. She always want to crawl on top of me but i control. She already kicked my tummy few times liao but luckily nothing happen lor.
i am lucky to have my aunty helping out. But u more cham.. Preggy + looking after D whole day is no joke man! i keep feeling like sleeping. Initial stage i still carry her this and that only this week i feel that i can no longer carry her.. I feel so weak and my tummy keep contracting when i carry her so i will avoid but she keep crying and shouting wanting me to carry. Dunno how to avoid also. Feel bad avoiding lor.
Yea i am due in prolly 2 or 3 weeks time.. See how things goes after this week checkup. cause insufficient fluid so it might be due earlier.. Dr say i need lots of rest which i CANT....

here is the latest pic of kim.
She looks innocent but she is a little terror!

1253217.jpg

Dor,
hahaha...VERY BIG BOY huh? think bcos he got 'mature' look.
happy.gif

D fever huh? 辛苦你了。pregnant + take care a sick child..

Adeline,
Kim such a pretty gal. she looks diff in this picture. like japanese gal..kawaiii..
so, u r going to pop? must b excited hor?

Jasmine
ya lor. popping soon. Everything also haven prepare yet.. baby things only prepare milk bottle nothing else. dunno what to pack. Hosp bag not done also..
I feel more exhausted then excited haha.. the excitement feeling like gone liao.. cause i feel very tired looking after kim.. now like no energy to give birth lOL..

freshpoison
Check out this website on airshow http://www.singaporeairshow.com.sg/visit-public-day.asp

Ticket Price (Inclusive of booking fee & GST)
• Adult: S$20 per ticket
• Child (12 years old and below): S$8 per ticket
• Child (2 years old and below): FREE
• Family Package (includes 4 admission tickets which can be used as adult and/or child admissions + 1 car park label): S$100

Grace,
Sorry to hear abt yr dad. But can't advice on this.
My grandma got breast cancer. She removed them. But recently, the wound area blacken. My guess is the cancer cells came back liao. She was admitted and scheduled for an op last Sat. I think it is a matter of time now.

crystallized,
I din say FIGHT to get onto the stroller hor... I said kids will be damn LAZY to walk and will wanna us to push them ard in stroller.

Vivian,
**pat pat** So heartpain to read yr description how Rhys is.
Actually hor, Jaslyn kena hitted on her left eye on CNY day 2. She's playing with my god bro. And god knows how she hitted and hurted herself. Asked my god bro and he didn't know too. Before that, I saw him playing very rough with her, imagine Jaslyn's back against my god bro's back in an upside down position, and my god bro only held to her legs and swinged. Jaslyn was there laughing and laughing. I told my god bro not to play so rough with her. Then abt 20mins later, heard a loud bang, then Jaslyn was crying very loud. No one knew where she hurted. It's only the next day, we saw her left eye got blue black mark just slightly above the eye. From far, it looks like eye shadow..

Kareen,
I sterilised the milk bottles once in the morning everyday, to clear off the oily feeling.
As for Mag Mag, I dun sterilise it now. Used to do it once a day last time.

Mango,
When our kids get older, they tend to refuse milk. Not to worry cos you can supplement with food. Sometimes Jaslyn only drinks 1 bottle. So just supplement with cheese, full cream milk, fresh milk, fish, those high calcium food.

Hello gals,
long time no login.
I also join the #2 mummy club. According to my gynae during scan it is 98% a boy. My #1 stick to me like a super glue till I really cannot take it after I enter my 2nd trimester. Even I go poo poo, she also want to be inside.

Adeline
Wah why Kim like ur tummy so much......hahaha
D also not much better lah. He sleep must hug me at the side so his leg will be on my tummy. Now I always put a small pillow on my tummy incase he kick lor I also kanna a few times liao.
Yah lah feel sleepy but maybe cos D sleep quite long at night (hope I dun jinx myself) so I still not that tired. Aiyah ur tummy keep contracting then dun carry her lor anyway few more weeks nia if she wants u to carry u sit down n carry her lor so she can sit on ur lap also dun strain urself.
I quite lucky lah now still got the energy to handle D. I cannot imagine 3rd tri with the big n heavy tummy how lor.....hahaha
Gynea always tell us that lah but my gynea dun tell me that she jus ask me to nap when D nap cos she knows I 1 woman show.....hahaha
I tell hubby I feel so paisey lor cos mostly checkup I go alone with D leh. Ppl must be thinking I so poorthing lor checkup also must go alone. EVen I also think this way lah but wat to do.....sigh.....

Kim so sweet in this pic her hair tie up or cut short??

Haha u like dun really look forward to giving birth very tiring now hor. Me also when preg with D keep wanting to have him earlier so can see my bb. But now hor I rather this bb not be early cos I wanna spend more time with D alone but then tiring carrying the big tummy leh cos I only carry D till 36 weeks nia.

Jasmine
Yah lor afternoon right after we came back from buying food downstairs reach home he dun wanna go home start crying all the way leh n so kelian 1. Aiyoh really heartpain lor force him fever medi n he drop off the sleep n still cry....sigh
Lucky when he woke he was okie liao. But went PD jus now PD keep asking who sick in the family cos she says D's throat n tonsals VERY red n she very surprised D still can drink milk as usual. So gonna be on antibiotics. Once his fever start again he become cranky....sigh so kelian

HJ
WAH U MIA SO LONG WITH THIS GOOD NEWS AAH......hahahhaha
CONGRATS!!!!!
So when are u due??
My son hor I go toilet only he will be like fly like that very irritating go in n out the toilet till I go out want to do anything also cannot do in peace....hahahha

<font color="0000ff">jasmine</font> i still using ergo on caleb. in hk, he is mostly on ergo if not will be walking. ergo is good for us cos he will slp in it during nap n bed time at night n we can continue to shop.

ergo can use to sling sideways too even piggyback. hb use it to sling caleb sideways since he was 8-9mths. now sometimes we sling him piggyback style.

<font color="0000ff">starz</font> me got 2 tickets to airshow this sat. got it from 1 of the watch brands but not sure if hb can make it cos he still reservists. if not then i go with caleb n nephew n niece bah.

<font color="ff0000">vivian</font> so sad to read your post. dun blame yourself ok. sometimes really cannot prevent. i think shld bring Rhys to visit a child dentist to be sure there's no infection of such. poor boy. hope he recovers soon. u take care too ok.

so far caleb only bled once when he fell n bit his lips. no much blood tho but i already heart pain so i can understand how u feel. i also blamed hb that time but caleb very soon forgot abt it n was active again. so believe Rhys will not remember lah. so dun worry so much ok.

<font color="0000ff">lil CY mum, HJ</font> congrats ladies. this thread really productive. not sure when my turn will come man. 1 hand i want it to happen soon but on the other hand, with the big project coming up, i think not possible n not fair for #2 cos i wont have time to rest n for him/her.

Jasmine
Keep forgetting to say this if u wanna try the ergo or use for ur HK trip I can lend u mine provided u dun mind lah. Cos I'm not using mine now anyway so u want can get it from me.

OKie I got a few things to ask.
1) Anyone knows where to buy Avent pump parts aah?? Wanna get new parts for the rubber cos like discolored already.
2) IS there still somewhere I can order bulk for Nepia diapers?? N anyone knows how to exchange using their points??

Thanx alot.

Morning...

Thanks mummies... Rhys was slightly better last nite. Upper lips is a bit less swollen... and he still active as ever.
After several assurance from my hubby's sister and her hubby who are both dentist, we decided to let him be while monitor him for any potential infection.
Now we tried to clean the area with a solution recommended by them. But of coz, Rhys dun even open his mouth... sigh...

Jasmine,
Alvis so cute... Rhys also same height as Alvis, 85cm... but he is a bit more bah... just lose a bit of weight, now 11.3kg.
Erh...that little friend of his, is it Maverick?? Looks like him leh...

Kareen,
Me also still sterilize Rhys' bottles. As we dun use the bottles that often, only 1 feed at night, so sterilizing is not big effort... so just do that till now lor.
As for mag mag, I din sterilize. Since just water, I just wash.

Adeline,
so fast you are popping soon!!! so exciting.. rem to come in here to share birth story... hee.... Kimmy very sweet and pretty... you cut her hair?

Weikuan,
wah... so long then come in here to update us ah... since you mention 2nd trimester, now you in 3rd or popping soon?

Hi Wei Kuan,
Congrats and welcome to #2 mummies club. Also a "HAO" for you.
happy.gif

Hi Doreen,
The factory is Philips at Toa Payoh. you can buy avents parts over there.
Address: Main 620A Lorong 1 Toa Payoh Singapore 319762

Adeline,
kim so sweet.. still like her mushroom hair.. hehe..

Viv/Dor
no.. never cut.. tie for her only wor.. if cut her hair will be mushroom head again. My aunty wanna bring her go cut but scared she dun like..

Dor
After my 3rd trimester i visit gyne alone but without kim. My HB will stay home look after her then i go myself.
And yes i dun really look forward to this delivery.
I want to company kimberly as much as i can ah. I had kim till 39 weeks. so i hope same goes to this baby.

Vivian
One side of me feel excited and the other side dun feel like popping hahaha.. sure will share birth story.
Rhys teeth how already? dun open mouth very hard to clean him leh.. must force open later he shout again.

HJ
Grats!! When ur EDD?
Since i preggy, i bath or poo i MUST open the toilet door. If not kim will bang the door open and keep knocking. If i dun open she cry and shout. If i let her see what i doing, she stand there and just see. As long as she can see me she ok liao. loL!

Huijun,
Congrats! Just nice, 1 boy 1 gal keke... 好字。
I remember you mentioned you pop in end Jun/early Jul right?

Doreen,
I got the avent pump parts from Avent Office. They shifted to Toa Payoh from Beach Road, you know where the phillips office is?
For Nepia diapers, I think get from Nepia office where sometimes they have promo price + delivery. As for the points, you need to check with Nepia office if the promo still on. They on and off have the promo to use 10 points to exchange for $5 or $10 NTUC. Just send the points to them with your details. It takes a loooong time for them to action.

Jasmine,
I wanna ask too. Is that Wendy's Mav?

Delphine, Doreen,
Not sure if I'm right. But what I heard is usually if gynae can't see clearly on the gender, there is high chance is a gal. Cos usually boy very easy to see. Some can detect as early as 12weeks. I hope I dun spoil your mood if you wanna a boy.
Actually for Jolene hor, my gynae couldn't detect the gender. So, he told me "likely to be gal but can't confirm", even detailed scan also can't see anything cos Jolene never co-operative when it came to scanning part, either she crossed her legs or stayed in a position that couldn't see anything at all. So, I presumed is gal and went ahead to buy gal stuff haha... cos deep in my heart, I wanna a gal, so I confimed myself. During delivery, when gynae announced "it's a gal", my heart suddenly felt so relieved keke...

Adeline,
What's Kim doing right now, is like Jolene after I given birth. I went toilet or bath, Jolene must see me, if not she will cried till I finished.

Adeline,
think 2nd baby not so gan cheong liao hor? haha...but can understand your situation too, Kim so stick to you and now you are more tire period. nvm la, 忍another 2 weeks, you can have 2 babies with you liao. shiok hor?

HJ,
Congrats!
happy.gif

still remember you plan to have a baby in 2008. so you make it.

Dor,
think maybe D eat those cny goodies n those food are heaty, tat make his throat very red ba...give him more water.
1) think Delphine already answer you.
2) can call NEpia 62262650, min 4 packs, $15 per packs. you can cut out the point label. 10 label exchange with $10 NTUC voucher. they extend the promotion till end march.

Thanks for your offer on ergo. will let you know this week, k?

Selina,
i am thinking bring the stroller to HK. Is it easy to get high chair at most of the restaurant? cos i understand frm most of you that HK is not a bb friendly place, rite?

Vivian,
Glad to hear that Rhys much more better. how abt eating?
hahaha...finally someone can recognise. yes yes..he is cute cute Maverick. Went to visit Wendy last sun. So nice to see them play together and follow each other.
happy.gif

Jasmine,
If you are talking about those 茶餐厅 along the streets, they dun have bb chair. You need to take turn with your hb to eat.
In fact, most eating places dun have bb chair. Unless you go to those high class restuarant where you need to spend more.

Jasmine,
I remember Mav is 2 days after Jaslyn. Mav is older than Alvis right? He still looks so babyish look!! And he looks like Wendy.

Jenny,
thanks.
happy.gif

no prob for me &amp; hb take turn to eat actually cos now we also practise this when we go out.
no lel. Nepia co. send the voucher within 1 week after i send the point to them lel.
waa..u really can hor? not confirm but you can go ahead to buy girl stuffs. later come out boy how? wear pink pink arr? keke...joking nia.

Jasmine,
I not sure how many staff now Nepia company has, cos I stopped using Nepia for quite long time. Last time they only 2 ppl, 1 boss and 1 secretary cum reception cum admin. So we waited for mths before receiving the NTUC voucher.
Aiya, cos in my mind, I was thinking can't see means gal lor and I wished for a gal. If really suay is boy then bo pian lor, wear pink lor, who cares?? Infant can't really see is boy or gal one keke

Jenny
kimberly is with my aunty now. I still working have handover not completed somemore last week didnt work. My aunty say that day i bring her back she got one big baluku on her head but i dunno hw she hurt herself hahahaa..

Jasmine
Think the most forward looking thing for me is my maternity leave!! hahaha

Jenny,
Mav still looks so babyish but my A looks so mature!! bo hooo...

Adeline,
That's wat pegnant lady looking for.
happy.gif

okie..catch up later

Jasmine,
Hee hee I remember Mav's birthday cos Wendy SMSed me after I delivered Jaslyn and told me she's going for C-Section.

Adeline,
Do what you can do lor. When I due for Jolene, I din even had time to do handover cos was so sudden. Lucky that time I cleared as much as I could, so the covering not so "siong". But then, it was too sudden also, my covering had a bad time cos too much work for her. So when I know roughly when I will gave birth to Jaslyn, I finished everything before I took a day leave to rest before I due. I was really very tired by then. Told my boss I too tired, need to take a day leave (happened to be Fri) to rest and companied Jolene cos I might due anytime cos already dilated 1.5cm liao. And so happen my boss was flying off to US on Sat. He still joked with me maybe when he's back, I gave birth liao. And true enough lor, he reached US, first time was to receive my SMS informing "I just delivered" haha.. I did a clean handover to my covering for #2. Feel so relieved for my covering cos my company damn "cat" one, they dun employ temp staff for covering one, even I away for 3 mths. Our policy is existing staff does the covering, that means additional to his/her workscope yet getting one person pay!

Jenny
My CO actually same leh! quite "cat" one. Thats why now my supervisor she trying to justify for a temp to cover me when i not ard. If not the rest of my partners will work till crazy covering my things. I am bao mountain bao sea one hhahahaa.. handover sometimes dunno start from where also. Luckily sup still understanding. she say if i need to rest just go ahead.. (though i still rec alot phone calls from col to ask about work).
Aiya now when i see kimberly.. i really feel very bad esp when my edd getting closer and closer. Cause i wont be bringing her back during confinement period. my aunty will be looking after her. Though i wish that i can lor!! Means 1 mth i cant company her and only look after #2.. dunno how will she feel.
My aunty and friends say i care too much about kim's feeling just let nature take it's stride.

morning mummies....

i also got bad weekend to share, one of my saddest day in my life.... my dog pass away on sunday... he's old liaoz, plus got heart problem... sunday afternoon my mum called me say he in distress, i already quickly rush over (its juz opposite block).. but he couldnt wait for me liaoz.. he went before i got to see him 1 last time... been with me for more than 10yrs already, my heart still aching n i still feel like tearing everytime i think of him.... cry until yesterday fall sick...
kao_cry.gif
now back at work have to "ren" so much........

<font color="0000ff">vivian</font>
read abt R's injury reli feel very very heartpain... *hugz n kisses* for him ok... luckily he's back to his active self lah... monitor him closely lor... n dont blame urself.. cant bring to PD to ask for some pain relief medication for him???

<font color="0000ff">CY's mom &amp; HJ</font>
CONGRATS!!!!!

<font color="0000ff">selina</font>
so likely we'll get to "meet" on saturday bah... cos A taking his MMR jab on friday.. so we'll monitor n see how he reacts b4 confirming to go or not now.... think he'll be very excited there...

<font color="0000ff">mango</font>
aiyooo... dont say "next generation".. our generation is juz as bad....
my granny is very old n juz admitted to hospital in Jan mah.. my auntie during CNY ask all e grandchildren to give granny an "ang pow" n write our wishes for her as a token lor... most of them didnt give, n e best thing is, the grandchild she loves most can say "NO MONEY" to give.. but he's juz gone on a 8-day JAPAN/Hokkaido holiday with his dear wife!!! i was so angry to hear tat...

Adeline,
Mine is more concerned with other issue, not $ hee... our co dun employ temp staff.
I also bao shan bao hai one, so whoever covers me very cham one. Worse, it's always the same person covering me.. Bo pian one lah, when we are the one bao shan bao hai, sure a lot of phone calls from colleagues to check things one. I also got a lot of calls during maternity leave time.
I suggest you leave Kim with your auntie first during your confinement. Cos it is very tiring, when you are still recovering, still need to take care of newborn, and imagine if you still need to take care of Kim. If Kim accepts her sis easy, then good. If she's jealous, you will need sometime to adjust. Although Jolene dotes on Jaslyn, but seeing how panick Jolene was when Jaslyn was crying that time (Jolene shaked the playpen, thinking thats the way to comfort Jaslyn), my mum suggested to bring Jolene home with her while I did my confinement. It's really kind of my mum's intention. My hb brought Jolene home every weekend then. I need time to adjust being a 2nd time mum too. In fact, I not like you, I never think if Jolene will "hate" me when I decided to leave her with my mum for a mth. Let things take one step at a time. Dun worry so much.

hi starz,

*pat pat* being a dog owner once and seeing my dog dying, is a v heartbreaking feeling. she's not eating/drinking and we decided to put her to sleep since seeing that she's suffering. i was upset for 1 whole week after she was put to death... give yourself sometime, time will slowly heal your wounds...
that's why till now, i do not want to keep another dog, though i know some people immediately bought another one to replace the loss... i cant tahan that type of heartpain, v painful one...

Hi Jenny,
Thks for the air show details. Still considering. I got another contact for mani pedi from forum. Seems quite good but home-based (khatib). Wait I try then post results... She's charging $30 for mani pedi classic.

Hi Jenny,
am already prepared for girl already, the other time Desiree also like that, till detailed scan then can see. you are right man, boy very easy detected. some as early as 12 weeks. Gal shy mah, so hide hide to keep mummies in suspense.

Hi Jenny,
I going on Fri. I bringing my fren (She's into mani pedi) wif me to give me feedback cos I dun do very often so dun really noe wat's good and bad. If my fren say good then I sms u her contacts cos I dun wan to intro someone lousy... Wait u scold me...

Hi Mummies

have been a week since i logged in... super fed up with my hubby's family.. and super busy handling my MIL.. haizzz... dun wanna say anymore thing.. i just classified my hubby to be 'MUMMY'S BOY' !! i told him to continue be one, tell me earlier so i can prepare to leave home and start a new life myself if he decides to choose to live his whole life with his mum. DAMN! Can't stand this type of man...

Grace

Be strong k, my friend's mum also diagnosed with cancer recently.. haiz.. life's fragile, so we must really cherish it while the sparkles are still there.. =) I try to ask my sister if she have anything to recommend to ease the side effects of Chemo, she's in health products line.. hopefully she gets back to me soon..
Take real good care of yourself.. Your father needs a lot of support and care now.

Holly

Welcome! =)

l'l CY &amp; HJ

CONGRATS!! =) It's so nice to hear that more and more are getting preggie with #2!! =)

Vivian

How's Rhys now? Kylie had a fall last year also, and her two front tooth became black internally .. brought her to the dentist, dentist say the front teeth is 'dead',i have to either let it remain and drop off by itself or go to SGH to get it extracted.. that time i also very sad.. coz when she had the fall, a lot of blood too.. top front teeth and the bottom four.. It was lucky the ending result wasn't what the dentist told me.. the bottom four teeth recover with no shaky ones and the Front teeth also recovered..

Dor

Your EDD drawing nearer? =) can't wait to see your baby's pics..

Delphine

it's girls' Power!! heehee.. like what Fresh says,as long as healthy.. =) that's what we are all hoping for, right?

Can't wait to meet you up.. i am going crazy at home already.. =S

Delphine

I hold back myself for 5 years liao.. i take in a sort of nonsense for 5 years.. think i a bursting.. like balloon... keep pumping it with air.. slowly... "POP!"
No wonder the geomancer say we will divorce.. maybe it's true lor.. and if we ever divorce.. it's his mum's doing...

<font color="ff0000">haze</font>,

Oh no .. Haze , cool down , thou i in no position to say anything but never ever listen to the fortune teller or geomancer. 1 ear in and 1 ear out . I like to go to "shuang ming" last time wif frds but always one in one out . For fun i guess .. all of them said my first one is a boy but wrong wrong loh so just dun take the words to heart.

If your hubby is not seeing someone behind you and if heis taking gd care of the family, divorce becos of the inlaws is the worst deal, think about it ..

Mango

Then when i went for it, i also one ear in and one ear out.. but...seems like this thing is coming true.. it scares me too... =( i try not to think of it but... we simply have too much quarrels because of his mum.... =( , breaking down soon and giving up sooner or later if his mum dun stop meddling... =(

Okie ladies.. i am going for my favourite treat!!! SLIMMING!!! wahahahaha.. see.. only slimming makes me happy.. haha... i try to cool down... before the next quarrel starts.. haiz..

<font color="ff0000">starz</font>,

My sis also one of the kind but my parents so proud of her.PUI ..
I was the only one who takes care of them. Whenever they need anything, just a call and i will immed attend to their needs . bring them to see doc, whatever i can do , i will try my very best to provide .not like my sis, dun bother wif them , always giving excuses , work busy and all the craps. I even need to chase her to give mthly allowance to my mum but still my parents will always side her loh KNS !!
So what if she is bright ?? At the end of the day , see who they can depend on ..

Back