(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

Ok, just to join in the fun of making Friday the 13th merry!

Here's my A, finally can sit on the bowl on her own to do *ahem* buzinezzz with her bedroom face, eyes still puffy.. every morning we prop her up there and she does her biz on her own, but I'm still trying to solve the cleaning up problem heh..

880181.jpg

Sha > Pony just told me that the bed is not a cot?!?!? how did u do that?? share can, I'm considering buying that mattress Selina has but if no need to buy can do like yours is better! hee..

wow finally see more post today. Tis thread had been quiet for soooo long.

All the babies are sooooo cutee... Pretty gals & handsome boys heeheee.

Wat yun can do
1) Crawl non stop except when she sleeping nooo i shd said she will wake up in the middle of the nite crawling all over the mattress too.
2) Pull to stand
3) Walk supported
4) Drink from the straw when she really thirsty if not she will spit out the water

Wat yun dosen't like to do
1) Sleep. I can't make her sleep. She has drop to nap only once a day for 1.5hr.

Mummies can share your baby schedule with me? TIA

Here's a pic of yun wit her toy

880203.jpg

brenda

hey hey A's face has changed a lot ! she dont look like a baby now ...

eh rachel also sit on potty to do her biz .. as for cleaning, jusst wash with water lor. usually her bath comes after her biz...

<font color="0000ff">Emma</font>
If you think Rachel and Wayne is compatible. Look at this photo. taken ages back. can't remember when.

880230.jpg

and of course, wayne has a good time left and right with adorable girls....

880231.jpg

Brenda,
Yes.. A still look very cute leh.. ya, and so clever of her!! Keep A's photos coming in. She grown up quite abit liao!!! And yes, Friday 13th very merry on Sept thread today! haaaa!!

wow so many cute babes!!!!

ilovebabies, that pic of rachel IS SO CUTE! i will also make my coll go deaf if she shows me such a pic hehehehe! Jovann has a similar tricycle too and he loves it! he likes to stand up in it, hold the handlebars and like try to step on the pedal. end up he wun keep still and at times like about to topple out!

sha, aiyoh her bed looks so cosy neh!! i wanna nestle down beside her leh...

Emma, Enzo so smart! can say SO MANY WORDS! gosh... ur nanny teach him? how long he toko to learn a word?! so fast! and he knows how to look sauve for the cam man! that lady's man!

brenda, i think sherilyn's bed is a mattress on the floor, snuggled beside sha's bed, and propped and supported by A LOT OF pillows and cushion lah. looks so cosy!

wow Arianne can sit on the potty all by herself! so clever girl!!! cleaning up prob? can just bring wet wipes to the bathroom, and then spray water to clean her anot huh?

buttons

ehhe tks .. rachel really loves the tricycle and esp when I bring her downstairs in it. Yes she tries to stand on the pedals too ... ahah kids just cant sit still ...

oh forgot to tell u that I feel Jovann is not so babyish anymore too !!

looks like a big boy ah ... esp those pics u put up in his blog.

I still feel Joon's DN is very baby looking ..

melody

rachel still nap in the morning (a while), then after breakfast cereal + bath, after lunch, after afternoon milk. wow seems like she sleeps a lot hor ? she wont sleep in the evening until 10+ 11pm but she do catch some winks in the car ride home ...

Emma,
No space there for me too hor. . Want to sleep also can not coz Sherilyn dont want me there leh.

Brenda,
can, can. . no problem. . very easy one.

Sherilyns Bed which is a spring coiled mattress that lay on the floor :-
1. First find a plc in your room that you can fit the mattress in perfectly.
2. Sherilyns bed is in between: one side is a wall and the other side my bed. That will secure the mattress.
3. Next is the cushion part. As you can see the wall is cover with a bolster and my bed frame is cover up with a cushion blanket rather thick as well.
4. Then the headrest is made of big pillow which you can get and buy from Giant and other small little pillow and bolster as well. Dont worry about the pillow falling on her, as it is nicely fit into the space so it is rather secured.
5. As for the end of the bed I put a bolster and a pillow behind it to secure it so when Sherilyn flip and roll to this end of the bed the bolster will not roll out of the mattress.

Buttons,
heheheeeeeee. . . . you know Sherilyn now dont let me sleep in her bed. . haaaaaaaaa

Brenda,
A is so cute but she change alot from the last time you have post. . think she is taller and slimmer now. . heeeeeeee

Melody,
I think Rachel also has the same toy as Yun.

Here is a new toy that add on to Sherilyn's collection :-
880269.jpg

Brenda
Arianne so clever can sit & on the bowl itself. Must teach me how you train leh.

Sha
Ya, saw rachel pic enjoying the toy b/f. Ilovebabies told me rachel love the toy but for my yun first day c the toy so happy & excited nxt day dun even wan to look at it waste my $$$.

Heh you got a swing for Sherilyn. Tat is so fun.

Melody,
Wayne's schedule
Morning - wakes up, take milk and play.After that, feed cereal, bathe.. and take nap
Afternoon - brown rice, go out play (2hours), come back n take nap. Late noon, play.
6plus - porridge and sometimes, he tired, he nap.. or else, play..
9plus- milk and sleep.

hey gals..

ok, on wayne's mummy's instructions.. i also post.... been so busy.. phew!!

Emma,
enzo so cool and smiley! and so smart leh!! can say so many words?? hehe..

Brenda & Rachel,
congrats on ur babes knowing where to poo! (Jadelle still refuses to sit on anything that has a hole in it..)

jadelle's development:
1) still cannot stand unsupported. She is afraid of falling leh.. will hold items to support her to walk..
2) Can raise arms up/ down. wave, hi/bye, open her mouth when i wanna see her teeth, recognise ball, sky, bird, cat, dog, spider, butterfly, flower, red colour, clap on command, know her name and when ask who iz jadelle will pat herself. Make "smelly" faces when asked to (all screwed up!!).
3) she refuse to sleep through the night.
sad.gif
.. poor mummy..
4) can sip through a straw for plain wwater, but not for milk leh.. too slow!
5) she can play hide and seek and catch..
6) oh yah.. she can whack people really hard..
7) She love to pull off my glasses.. or anyone who carry her and wearing glasses..
8) ooh.. she can climb up sofas..
9) She wave her hands and bob up and down to music.. favorite is The Hokey Pokey..

880284.jpg
880285.jpg

All the babies are so cute..!
Wow seems like some babies are really v fast hor? Some can walk.. some can talk... Our babies really grow so fast... their ist birthday coming soon.. so exciting!

Ok here's also chipping in to more baby photos:

Mum... get rid of the things on my head and my legs... Im hot!
880295.jpg

In sweat...: That's so much better now!
880296.jpg

finally more baby photos in Sept thread. DO keep them coming.

Brenda, wow Arianne can poo in potty. I must learn from you how to do it. T refuses to sit still and will stand up and crawl away. I am afriad that she will poo poo on the floor.

Mummies,
I will be in Sydney next week, any recommendations on what good baby stuff can i get from there?

ilovebabies.. rachel and wayne.. compatible.. wayne and sherilyn.. also compatible leh.. haha.. pretty and handsome always go well together mah.. keke...

B.. A is indeed less babyish alr... and less angmoish too.. hehe.. nonetheless.. still v pretty..
happy.gif

enzo speaks as and when he feels like it.. when he's desperate, he'll call me.. if he wants to be carried, and i dun carry him, he'll cry bao bao.. i usually make him say it or else i dun carry him.. haha.. evil mommy... i think he's juz v good at mimicking... cos he once said "enzo ah".. when i was nagging at him.. haha... quite hilarious...

ok.. here's a non-class-clown pict of him..
happy.gif

880428.jpg

WAH! Great to see all the mummies responding!! Pls bear with my loooong post!

<font size="+1">Emoments ></font> errr.. not really silly but such CUTESY-DIMPLE! I'll just keep that, meanwhile if u manage to get something silly, just post or email me
happy.gif

<font size="+1">ilovebbs ></font> ermm, ya la use water but what I meant was, right after A finishes her poos, from the toilet seat to the sink or shower stall, I don't have a 'will-not-kena-her-*ahem*-while-carry-her' method to transport her. How you do it? heehee..
Last time when she was using the potty, I could carry her potty together with her bum still stuck on it but from toilet seat, I seriously wonder how! heh

Ya, so sad that my A doesn't look baby now hmm.. she matures like overnight! So we better snap more pics of our babies before they all grow up.. I think the only still babyish-looking baby is <font color="ff0000">ENZO</font>, right?

<font size="+1">Lil Pony ></font> Eh your Wayne also looking more like a charming little man now than a baby baby yah? Eh, are u still putting all the funny head gears on him??

<font size="+1">Sha ></font> Wah! thanks for the very detailed instructions! did u actually measure the space before buying the mattress? How come can fit so nicely? Eh, your Sherilyn has become fairer, did she?

<font color="ff6000">Arianne's LIKES:</font>
-mimicking adults' noises like coughing
-Pulling mummy's shorts' strings
-Watching mummy cooks
-Bath times
-Swimming
-Meeting her friends then pull their hair and shirts
-Calling her grandma 'Papa' and calling her papa 'Popo'
-Dancing to Elmo's welcome song and calling out 'Elmo! Elmo!'
-Snapping fingers while listening to most songs
-Strolling on grass
-Biting anything that's made of metal
-Biting her papa's pet dog - Wallie's tail
-Opening drawers and taking out all the things and putting them back again
-Flattening her face on the glass door, sticking out her tongue tasting the glass
and many more!

<font color="ff6000">Arianne's DISLIKES:</font>
-anyone closing any doors
-Putting on clothes
-Wearing shoes
-Wearing OGLE headband, also don like anyone else wearing it, other headbands are ok
-Any other remote controls when we try trading for the SCV one
-Mummy goes out without her
-After u extend your arms like want to carry her but don't
-Taking away whatever stuffs she ALREADY put into her mouth

Seems like she has more LIKES than dislikes.. hmmm

<font size="+1">Buttons ></font> Still need to carry her up from the baby toilet seat in order to use the wipes on her the-the-there right? I tried the spray once but a bit messy cos the baby toilet seat's hole too small for the spray angle, ended up her T-shirt was wet and so was my hair! urrghhh!

<font size="+1">Melody & Angeline ></font> I've actually been 'shi-shi-ing' and 'mmm-mmm-ing' her since she was born. Wherever I can find a sink, I'll do that. She took the potty when she was about 5 months when she could sit up but we still had our hands supporting her waist in case she toppled.
Now, she hates pooing in her diaper so she'll 'signal' me when she needs to go. It's easier for us SAHMs to monitor our babies' poo times I guess cos we're with them the whole day and will aga-aga know when they need to go la. But if A's daily schedule is stable, she usually poos first thing when she wakes up and one more time at about 4-5pm.

<font size="+1">Melody ></font> Here's my A's current schedule: (with -/+ half hour)
0800-Wakey/Poo
0830-Milk Feed
0900-B'fast/TV time
1000-Take a stroll/Bath
1130-Morning nap
1300-Wakey
1330-Lunch/Bath
1400-Play
1600-Milk Feed
1830-Dinner
2030-Bath
2230-Milk Feed
2300-Sleep

<font size="+1">Rexbabie ></font> Megan should be quite hot in those leggings right? I love them but don't think I'll let my A wears any in this hot weather. Maybe when we go to Europe in Oct la.. Those leggings make our babies look so sweet right?

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Calling for more SILLY/FUNNY PICS of your bbs! Do post as many as possible..</font></font>

WOW!!! so many many cute babies photos!!!
happy.gif

Sha
i LOVE sherilyn's bedsheet designs!!! i am a sucker for cute bedsheets, and when my R finally gets a bed of his own, i think i will chg a new bedsheet designs 4 him every wk! i love those cartoon designs but too bad they dun come in king size..
sad.gif
Ikea has nice children bedsheet designs but i think the threadcount is too little. feels v coarse.

Brenda
A looks so adult and machiam like a toddler! and she is so stable sitting on the toilet bowl. usually by the time i can tell tt R is poo-ing, its too late... he has done the job. anyway if his poo usually r so messy, i will clean up wif wet wipes and bring him to the bathroom and wash him. then use towel to wrap him up.
hey u so bad!!! how can expose A's neh-nehs?! she will scold u when she grows up lah!
lol.gif

R dun hv much weird pose... let me go and find... the sippy cup so cute!!!

my silly yahoo has been giving me problems 2 mths back. all along i thot it was yahoo's system problem but now i doubt it! i can read emails but i cant reply. hv left feedback twice but they din get back to me. so thats y i din reply any of u mummies emails. its so frustrating tt i can only read but CANT reply!!!

<font size="+1">jRt</font> > I'd suggest u open another email account - GMAIL for eg.. then use GMAIL to receive/read your Yahoo emails and reply from there. Once the porting is done, you'll be receiving all your future yahoo emails at your Gmail account.. And if you're using an email client like Outlook, you can also set default to use your Gmail to send out emails..

Not weird pose la! SILLY ones! those that make us laugh!! If he doesn't have, use his mummy's ones la, I'm sure she has a lot! heehee..

brenda
oh can gmail do tt? i hv gotten so used to yahoo... wats the webbie to gmail? issit gmail.com?

wah lau! 'use his mummy's ones la, I'm sure she has a lot!' u personal attack ah? hehehehehe... i go search silly ones lah. i cant even email! quick, quick, u gimme the gmail webbie, i go open one then can send emails liao...

i haven logged in to my MSN for so long, i dun even rem the password! cant log in! :p

B.. Enzo still got baby face meh.. hmmm... maybe cos his momma 25 years old alr still got baby face mah!!! muahaha.. not shy... :p

JRT... that is a v cute photo of lil R..
happy.gif

BM.. how come u still havent post photos of ur pretty Jo? i wanna see!!! I wanna see!!!
happy.gif

jRt > you mean your yahoo email addy with the 4letters + 4Dnumbers one har? heh.. so u manage to get your yahoo emails reroute to this gmail account already?
So for future emails, send to the gmail one ya?

BM > SAGGY!!!! okok where can I buy baby push up bras then?!

Yes, can post Jo's pics pleaseeee

Em > Aptly put! Indeed the momma has baby face what! so fair some more.. aiya..

emma
how u managed 2 capture such nice shots of enzo? hehe... tt pose was accidentally taken aft i had BF him then...
happy.gif

brenda
baby push-ups bras?! nope, i haven port the emails over.... how 2 do? yah the 4 letters + 4 numbers combi...

BM
aft the end of my bfg career, mine will b saggy as well.
sad.gif

jrt.. juz hold the cam there for like forever, then when u see something u like, juz click!! hehe... like filming for national geographic.. waiting for the pandas to dance.. haha...

Brenda,
look at A. She is really grown up. From the last time i seen and carry her, she was still look like that pic of 4 months. Now, she is becoming prettier. And look at her eyes. Wah, so big! haaa!!!

BM,
where's jo's pics! i wanna to see!!! On high demand!!!

Jasmine,
Haa. thanks for coming in to thread despite your tight work schedule. I also miss mamy poko model! haa!!

Emma,
Tat's a nice photo of MY enzo with mickey mouse top! heee!! he still look so cheerful. this time can see his eyes liao!! haaa!!! Enzo's face hasn't change much... still so kawaii!

Keep putting photos of our darlings!!! It's been long time since we see how each of them grow and look more like toodler now!!!!

Lots of cute babies photos on our thread these couple of days! Congrats to all the babies here on their latest development!
happy.gif
Time really flies! Our little ones r now 10 months old this month.. 2 more months to go for the 'big' event of the year!
bounce.gif

<font color="ff0000">Adele's Likes:</font>
- Throwing her toys everywhere
- Watching TV ads
- To scream
- To go out everyday
- To bite anything
- Bathing
- Dancing

<font color="ff6000">Adele's Dislikes</font>
- Wearing headbands
- Taste of celery n apricots
- Leaving her alone to play
- The sound of U-like blender

brenda
dont throw away the used diaper that A use b4 poo. after A finish her biz , cover her butt with that diaper n bring her to the washing area!

BM.. Jo is so pretty!!!! i love her hair.. and i'm sure enzo would too... and er... u realli start her young hor... not even a yr old, got LV wallet and dunno how many gold and plat cards alr hor... keke....

B.. i've finally figured it out.. i know y enzo still looks babyish.. cos he still has NO HAIR!! muahahhaa.....

emma
ahahah... no la that one fake one lah!!

wah so u mean my jo so much hair she look chao lao right?? heh...

ur enzo still as charming lah with or wo hair!!

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">OLD NAVY SPREE #8 - ORDERED</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Description</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD>Color</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>USD</TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>TOTAL SGD </TD></TR><TR><TD>phoebe</TD><TD>Women's Silky Trapeze Camis</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Purple Stripe</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>15.00</TD><TD>23.85</TD><TD>50.86 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Women's Yoga Capris</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>10.00</TD><TD>15.90</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Flag Swim Trunks for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Red/White/Blue</TD><TD>18-24M</TD><TD>6.99</TD><TD>11.11</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joon</TD><TD>Denim Painter Shorts for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dark Stonewashed</TD><TD>12-18M</TD><TD>12.50</TD><TD>19.88</TD><TD>19.88 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ilovebabies</TD><TD>Printed Webbed-Strap Flip-Flops for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Peach Combo</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>4.00</TD><TD>6.36</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sha</TD><TD>Women's Kimono Pointelle Sweaters</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Rasin </TD><TD>S</TD><TD>16.99</TD><TD>27.01</TD><TD>33.36 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Tiered Halter Tops for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Brown Print</TD><TD>6-12 mth </TD><TD>3.99</TD><TD>6.34</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheekz</TD><TD>Eyelet-Trim Pintuck Tops for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD>6.99</TD><TD>11.11</TD><TD>124.67 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Braided Tanks for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>brown earth</TD><TD>12-18mths</TD><TD>5.99</TD><TD>9.52</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Women's Low-Rise Cuffed Denim Capris</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>dark authentic</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>29.50</TD><TD>46.91</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bow-Tie Espadrilles for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pink Floral</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cuffed Denim Capris for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Light Enzyme With Blast</TD><TD>2T</TD><TD>14.00</TD><TD>22.26</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2007 Flag Tanks for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Light Pink</TD><TD>2T</TD><TD>1.99</TD><TD>3.16</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Boys Button-Pocket Cargo Shorts</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Camo Olive</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>9.99</TD><TD>15.88</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Printed Narrow Collars for Dogs</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>1.97</TD><TD>3.13</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Boys Baseball Muscle Tees</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>4.75</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn Teo</TD><TD>Printed Bubble Skirts for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Purple Print</TD><TD>6-12M</TD><TD>8.99</TD><TD>14.29</TD><TD>42.88 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Animal-Print One-Piece Pajamas for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dogwood</TD><TD>6-12M</TD><TD>8.99</TD><TD>14.29</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Women's Cable-Knit Straw Hobo Bag</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Patchouli</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.99</TD><TD>14.29</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adeline Chew</TD><TD>Girls Ballet Skimmers</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Spring Pink</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>8.99</TD><TD>14.29</TD><TD>88.21 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Flared Jeans for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dark Emzyme with Blast</TD><TD>5T</TD><TD>12.50</TD><TD>19.88</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Twill shorts for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Salt</TD><TD>5T</TD><TD>4.99</TD><TD>7.93</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Striped Hooded Dress for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Pink / brown</TD><TD>5T</TD><TD>14.50</TD><TD>23.06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Striped Hooded Dress for Baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Candy Apple</TD><TD>6-12M</TD><TD>14.50</TD><TD>23.06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">ALL ABOARD TOYS SPREE - ORDERED</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Item</TD><TD>Model #</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD>Cost</TD><TD>USD</TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>SUB-TOTAL</TD><TD>Shipping</TD><TD>BALANCE </TD></TR><TR><TD>fascinated_mum</TD><TD>Mickey & Pals 12" Balloons - 6ct</TD><TD>PL-1083</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>4.22</TD><TD>70.55</TD><TD>36.20</TD><TD>106.75 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Care Bears Dreamin' Twin Sheet Set</TD><TD>FM-M4421P</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>33.97</TD><TD>33.97</TD><TD>53.67</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cinderella Heart Shaped Happy Birthday Balloon</TD><TD>GL-1119</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>4.22</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Disney Princess 12" Balloons - 6</TD><TD>PL-72424</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>4.22</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Disney Princess Happy Birthday Princess Foil Balloon</TD><TD>GL-1082</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>4.22</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody999</TD><TD>Snow White Happy Birthday Foil Balloon</TD><TD>GL-1118</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>4.22</TD><TD>4.22</TD><TD>4.45</TD><TD>4.45 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheekz</TD><TD>Strawberry Shortcake Party Confetti</TD><TD>DW-3886211</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>4.22</TD><TD>86.47</TD><TD>84.59</TD><TD>171.07 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot 3D Party Centerpiece</TD><TD>DW-3292288-2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5.37</TD><TD>5.37</TD><TD>8.48</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot Crepe Party Streamer</TD><TD>DW-3292274-2</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1.77</TD><TD>7.08</TD><TD>11.19</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot Dangling Party Wall Decorations - 3ct</TD><TD>DW-3886212</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4.47</TD><TD>8.94</TD><TD>14.13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot Happy Birthday Party Banner</TD><TD>DW-3292287-4</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3.57</TD><TD>3.57</TD><TD>5.64</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Strawberry Shortcake Polka Dot Party Loot Bags - 8ct</TD><TD>DW-3292282-5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2.67</TD><TD>10.68</TD><TD>16.87</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Strawberry Shortcake Berry Princess 3D Party Centerpiece</TD><TD>DW-3663386-5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5.37</TD><TD>5.37</TD><TD>8.48</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Strawberry Shortcake Baking Cups - 50ct</TD><TD>WIL-415-S-7040</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>1.77</TD><TD>7.08</TD><TD>11.19</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Strawberry Shortcake Flower Frame Sculpted Candle</TD><TD>WIL-2811-S-7040</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3.97</TD><TD>3.97</TD><TD>6.27</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+1"><font color="ff6000">SPREES UPDATE</font></font>

<font color="aa00aa">PACKAGE ARRIVED

1. California Baby
2. Jack & Lily
3. Celebrate Express #1 & #2</font>
- blessedmommy (Paid)
- sha (Paid)
- precious_angel (Paid)
- fascinated_mum $35.76
- daisybutton $71.49
- emoments (Paid)
- joon $11.71
- xena $3.08
- peachie $9.45

- brenda (Paid)
- crystallized (Paid)
- cheekz (Paid)
- rexbabie (Paid)
- Jo (Paid)

<font color="aa00aa">Birthday Direct #1 & #2</font>

#1 - Paid for Vpost Shipping
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>base</TD><TD>vol</TD><TD>vpost</TD><TD>outstanding</TD><TD>BALANCE </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedmommy</TD><TD>1.018</TD><TD>4.071</TD><TD>5.09</TD><TD>18.68</TD><TD>23.77 </TD></TR><TR><TD>precious_angel</TD><TD>1.018</TD><TD>2.036</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>emma</TD><TD>1.018</TD><TD>3.053</TD><TD>4.07</TD><TD></TD><TD>4.07 </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody999</TD><TD>1.018</TD><TD>1.018</TD><TD>2.04</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.04 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheekz</TD><TD>1.018</TD><TD>14.249</TD><TD>15.27</TD><TD></TD><TD>15.27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>paulelaine</TD><TD>1.018</TD><TD>1.018</TD><TD>2.04</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.04 </TD></TR><TR><TD>phoebe</TD><TD>1.018</TD><TD>2.036</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joon</TD><TD>1.018</TD><TD>2.036</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>4.72</TD><TD>7.77 </TD></TR><TR><TD>crystallized</TD><TD>1.018</TD><TD>4.071</TD><TD>5.09</TD><TD>19.84</TD><TD>24.93 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JO</TD><TD>1.018</TD><TD>3.053</TD><TD>4.07</TD><TD></TD><TD>4.07 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

#2 - Not arrived yet.
- peachie $33.76
- xena (Paid)
- daisybutton $77.10
- rexbabie $35.16

<font color="aa00aa">All Aboard Toys</font>
- fascinated_mum $106.75
- melody999 $4.45
- cheekz $171.07

<font color="aa00aa">The Children's Place #1</font>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>US Shipping</TD><TD>base</TD><TD>vol</TD><TD>shipping</TD><TD>order</TD><TD>balance </TD></TR><TR><TD>phoebe</TD><TD>2.65</TD><TD>1.02</TD><TD>7.531</TD><TD>11.20</TD><TD>71.42</TD><TD>82.62 </TD></TR><TR><TD>sha</TD><TD>2.65</TD><TD>1.02</TD><TD>15.062</TD><TD>18.73</TD><TD>196.91</TD><TD>215.64 </TD></TR><TR><TD>brenda</TD><TD>2.65</TD><TD>1.02</TD><TD>11.297</TD><TD>14.97</TD><TD>127.01</TD><TD>141.98 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">The Children's Place #2</font>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>us shipping</TD><TD>base</TD><TD>vol</TD><TD>shipping</TD><TD>order</TD><TD>balance </TD></TR><TR><TD>yuna</TD><TD>3.975</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>9.62</TD><TD>16.24</TD><TD>47.62</TD><TD>67.84 </TD></TR><TR><TD>daisybutton</TD><TD>3.975</TD><TD>9.62</TD><TD>9.62</TD><TD>19.24</TD><TD>46.03</TD><TD>69.25 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">OLD NAVY SPREE #8</font>
- joon $19.88
- ilovebabies $6.36
- cheekz $124.67

BM.. no lah... Jo where got chao lao... her hair so nice.. can do so many things with it.. can clip it up, wear hairbands... me so envious leh.... cant wait to clip up enzo's hair!! muahahahhaha... if he ever has hair, i'll let it grow looooong looooooooong... muahahhaaa...

wah phoebe.. ur spree many many leh.. keke... think javier next time also like enzo.. class clown boy! so many comical expressions... btw, did u shave him again?

Back