(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

melissa.. me onz!! hehe..

or we can do kiddos on kiddy rides theme too!!
happy.gif
am sure they go on that pretty often..
happy.gif

Ahh the page still the same horizontally looong le
sad.gif

Ok, here's one with expressionss..

1654631.jpg

How old were they then?? 4? 5 months? heehee so cute!

Em, u mean those slot coin kiddy rides ah?

Melissa, funny face is cool!

btw, emma, when is yr due date? Lucky u, get to enjoy all the enhanced motherhood package... esp the ML... 16 weeks.. so envious.

I was telling Davier why you come out so fast.. shd come out 6mths later mah :p

emoments.. macho meh? i thought he looked moody.. lol.. i prefer smiling enzo.. keke..

i'm due in OCT..
happy.gif
so i get to enjoy the perks i guess.. was enraged when they said it was gonna start in jan!! lol.. but thank god i get it afterall!!
happy.gif
err... 6 months is a bit far off lahz.. keke.. if its like born in july and stuff then realli quite dui.. lol

kids in sunglasses ah? oooh! i have some of Clarence in his FOC sunglasses from my Mac's Happy Meal! Hehee....

1662351.jpg

1) Clarence in Sunglasses (part 1)

1662352.jpg

2) Clarence negotiating his deal (part 2)

1662353.jpg

emoments.. haha.. cool huh.. keke

peachie.. i love those sunnies... and btw, enzo has that shirt in green.. keke...

here it is.. almost a yr ago.. keke

1662513.jpg

Hi Emma,

Great minds think alike! We are both Fox Baby fans!
happy.gif

By the way Enzo goes to CC right? Are you celebrating Enzo's 2nd birthday at the CC? All parents at Clarence's CC seem to be celebrating their little ones' birthdays there, so hubby and I decided to do the same just in case he feels left out. Just finished packing the goody bags last night (for just the whole of his class only - 12 kids in all including Clarence).

1662645.jpg

1662646.jpg

Besides the goody bag, we are bringing just the cake. Is this enough? And for the cake, what cake do toddlers at this age like? Fruit cake? Chocolate cake? Sponge cake with lots of cream?

Thanks in advance! We are celebrating this Wed, so hunting for a cake now...

peachie.. yes.. we will be celebrating this bday in sch.. better for us there's only like 8 kids in his class.. haha.. that's if everyone turns up!! most days there are only abt 5 kids there..
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

Any tips on how to get your toddlers to wear sunnies?

I was recently in Perth and was trying to get my daughter to wear sunnies to protect her eyes but she refused to let the eye protection anywhere near her. Hence no sunglasses photo to contribute here.
sad.gif

Just one of her feeding an Alpaca.
happy.gif
How about a montage on animal encounters?
1671370.jpg

wow! nice pix of kiddos in their sunnies!
happy.gif
I dun hv a decent one! oh wait, i might hv... gotta go search it...

Cute pix of animal feeding oso!
happy.gif

peachie.. no choice.. we would have missed his birthday if we celebrated after the hols..
happy.gif
Clarance's cake looks yummy.. Enzo's cake was yummy too.. was surprised that the kids managed to finish the whole cuppie.. cream and all..
happy.gif

ps: Enzo has this exact shirt clarence is wearing too!! haha

<font color="ff0000">Happy Teacher's Day to all teaching mummies!</font>

Emma, Peachie, thanks for sharing the photos. The cakes look delicious. Can share where you got the cakes from?

Em, your son's classmates sure have a good appetite, finishing a whole cupcake each.

Chloe is only starting school in October. So looks like she will only get to celebrate with classmates next year. I'm looking forward to that. Must be fun dishing out the cakes to all the small children.
happy.gif

pigeon.. we got ours from prima deli..surprisingly, it was pretty yummy.. guess that's y all the kids ate it all up..
happy.gif
spares me the trouble of cutting the cake i guess.. keke.. lazy mommy.. lol.. would cost the same if u got those fancy cuppies.. but since all kids love barney.. i thought this was more convenient..
happy.gif

Hi Pigeon,

We got the cake from Rive Gauche (under Pokka Foods) outlet in Plaza Singapura. The name of the cake is called Guanaja.

It doesn't look great, but it is a great tasting cake made from quality Guanaja dark chocolates and cookie wafer bits as a base. All the kids loved it and went for at least 2-3 helpings. We bought the size 7, which is $48.

Can check it out (I have attached the web link below). You need to pre-order at least 1 day in advance (must call the factory at 6410-0590). If you go and order from the Plaza Sing or Taka outlet, they will tell you to pre-order 3 days' in advance unless you settle for their existing stock on display.
sad.gif

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE BABIES IN THIS FORUM!

Time flies after all! =)

http://www.pokkafood.com.sg/gauche/includes/gauche/menu3.php

Oh yes, Pigeon, forgot to add that all the best to Chloe's first day at school!

I am sure Chloe will settle in fine and well. We put Clarence in school as soon as he turned 15 months on 2 Jan 08, and so far that's one of the best decision we've made as he has grown to love the place and has lots of friends in there. So hang in there yah? The transition phase is not easy, but once that is over, I am sure little Chloe will be well adjusted and happy.
happy.gif

Do share your school stories and pics!

Hi mummies,

Happy Birthday to all our Sept 'babies' (they are not supposed to be babies already ya.. haaaa.. but Cayden is still a baby to me !! ) kekekee

orange.. enzo is definately a baby to me!!!!! i carry him, got pple ask me if he was like 10 months old??? hahahahhahhaha... so i told them if only he is 10 months old and can speak the way he does.. then i would have given birth to a genius!!! hhahahha...

Cayden looks so stylo!!! all grown up liaoz!!!

here's enzo at one of his bday parties...
happy.gif

1700002.jpg
(er... pardon the L sign.. it was supposed to be a peace or 2 sign.. lol)

Hi,
Sorry to disturb.
Anyone uses Bliss confinement agency before? Any feedback? Appreciate with sharing ur experience with me. Pls PM me. Thanks!

emma,
LOL so funny lah that Enzo's birthday picture. it looks like he's telling everybody what a LOSER they are except for him! Hahahaa... 2 Ls..woah that's major dude!

Happy Birthday to all Sep 06 babies too!

Enzo and Cayden look so different now. So handsome. Hehe

BTW do you all still sterilise their bottle?
I am still sterilise Amabel's bottle once a day and I got a problem with my steriliser, I just change her bottle to pigeon wide neck the 300ml one and it doesn't fit into my Avent steriliser. Anyone got this problem?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these are the items that are said to be recalled in Singapore by the AVA.

1. M&amp;Ms
2. Snickers
3. Mento's yogurt bottle
4. Dove Cho
5. Oreo wafer sticks
6. Monmilk
7. Dutch lady sterilised milk
8. Wall's all natural mango
9. Mini poppers ice cream
10. Magnum ice cream
11. Moo sandwich ice cream
12. Mini cornetto ice cream
13. youcan ice cream

<font color="ff0000">Happy 2nd Birthday to all the Sep 06 babies!</font>

It has been such a long long time since I last logged on into the forum. So glad to know that everyone is doing well.

Congrats to <font color="0000ff">Emma</font> on your 2nd pregnancy and also to <font color="aa00aa">Smiley</font> on your 2nd baby!
happy.gif

Here's a pic of Adele having a little birthday celebration at her school and also a pic of my son Spencer who is now 5 months old already..

1745374.jpg
1745375.jpg

wow alicia.. 5 months old alr!!!! so cute!!! and so lucky... 1 boy and 1 girl.. hehe... congratz!!!

me on ML alr.. waiting to pop on the 10/10..
happy.gif
but have not packed nor wash baby's clothes yet.. lol.. lazy mommy...

hi,

sorry to disturb,i am looking for the 6 panel Haenim Play yard please PM me your price, condition and age of the play yard and collection place.

HI mommies,
Just want to ask if any mommies is using Pampers Active Baby(purple colour packaging) L(38pcs) n XL(34pcs)? Cos I have a few Ls and XLs to let go at :
L(38pcs)-$20/-
XL(34pcs)-$18/-
Int, pls sms or call me at 91451454

ladies.. juz in case anyone of u interested to get pampers active baby.. carrefour has a better deal.. 1 box (2 packs) for $29.95 only.. v good deal..
happy.gif

Back