(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

Brenda,
Wait for my ORGabriEl! I'll take and upload tonight... hopefully

Oh and that day when you carry Gabe, do you think he's about Arianne's weight? Coz I hv no weighing scale at home so I'm not sure leh. MY guess is ~9kg bah. Height wise maybe 73cm?

peachie,
So when are you gonna sign up for your driving lessons? Heh he...

Regarding yogurt, my friend bought some organic yogurt powder from Brown Rice Paradise and make her own yogurt leh. She also make more for Gabe so Gabe had been taking yogurt since 6+ months and he loves it... plain!

Mrs Buttons,

Oh no!!! What happened to little Jovann???!!! Poor you... I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for you and Sam! Glad that little J is better now!

Sleeping bags???? ooh, it's a must have! Clarence sleeps in his sleeping bag every night! This keeps him comfy and snugly.... any blankets will be kicked off within an hour.

Where to find sleeping bags ah.... Here's some tips from the shopping guru:

1) Disney Baby (Size 2 will be from 6mths to 24mths) - $49 at Robinsons
-> Wait for 20% sale then it will be much much cheaper...

2) Living Textiles (oooh, I like this!!! This even states the TOG- which is some heat rating guide in line with the room temperature) - $42 to $70 plus at Motherswork at Tanglin Mall and Great World City, depending on materials and the TOG rating. There are 3 sizes - 0-6mths, 6-18mths, 12-36mths.
-> The best of the all is.... Motherswork is having GSS promotion right now!!! Hurray!!! Buy a Living Textiles Baby hooded towel for $32 (oooh, this is large and soft and fluffly), and get a FREE 0.2-0.5 TOG sleeping bag worth $42!!! The free sleeping bag comes in various sizes, but the 6mths-18mths one is running out fast. Be quick if you wish to grab some....

Dumpty,

Hehe, probably next year.... This year darned busy leh...
happy.gif
You got good kang tow on good driving schools (aka easier to pass ones) or not???
happy.gif

Ilovebabies,
Well said! Yes let's just focus on our baby health rather then the weight! Which I fully agree with you thumbs and toes up for that!

Mrs Button,
Hope that Jovann is much better now.

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Buttons</font></font>, aiyoo hope Jovann recovers soon yah.. My guess is he's teething more teeth! Probably 4 at one go! My A is also teething apparently, we saw 2 white lines on the lower gum and I guess that is it.. She used to wake up at 9am remember? now is 7am! urrgghh.. but definitely not as bad as your case la..

I think BRP's only location is at Tanglin Mall.. I think they do delivery as well le.. u might want to check with them.

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Dumpty</font></font>, yah! I saw the yoghurt powder too but not too comfy in giving instant powder le, so bought the fresh yoghurt instead, it's also plain..

Sure! Will wait for <font color="119911">OGREgabby</font>, quick quick ahh..

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Peachie</font></font>, I'm sorry I can't make it to meet u next Fri
sad.gif
pai seh.. My hub is supposedly giving me a 'treat surprise holiday' so I'm told to keep myself free from Mon to Fri but he's not telling where or when we're going.

But FYI, Globetrotters is decent enough from what I saw today at the playdate. Also, more accessible than Gogobambini (ohhh and can do shopping too at United Sq!). We didn't leave our table at all during today's playdate. The play area was about few meters away but I didn't think any of us will just leave our 8/9 months old bbs in the play area unattended while we chow at the dining table itself. However, I love the natural light from the full windows and the restaurant is very clean, staffs were excellent in their service.. they place lots of plastic plates, bowls and cutleries for our bbs to play flying saucers!! So yes, I'll organise lunch there again whenever, but won't say that it's a place whereby our lil crawlers can roam about on their own..
happy.gif
I'll surely find another time to meet Clarence! See for yourself, this was our table>>

822696.jpg

Our bbs were quite occupied on their own feasting on the plastic wares! heehee..

brenda, no leh, i already said doc say cannot be due to teething coz else the temp wun be higher than 38degrees wor. actually, teething by right does not cause fever as a direct effect. its thought to be prob due to the fact that teething babies put EVEYRTHING into their mouths so higher chance of eating something they shld't hehee.

brenda, sha, peachie, Ling, thanks so much... and Sophie, thanks for the nice warm hug.
happy.gif
Jovann is okie now, hope he sleep through tonight. *cross fingers*.

peachie and nedlands, THANKS THANKS THANKS girls. pangbaobao dun have too. going to check out motherswork tomorrow!! hubby agreed to go hehehehhe!

here comes my OGRE baby (actually i din even noe its Ogre coz i nvr catch any of the show YET!!!)

822839.jpg

Peachie
er, actually i dunno wat i wan lah... but since u mentioned vouchers, its worth to consider!
happy.gif

thks 4 the info on grobags. me thinking to get 1 for R coz he sweats when i cover him wif quilt. but if no quilt, i am afraid he will b cold.. dilemma. i saw mothercare's grobag tdy and boy, they sure r exp!

Alicia
Adele kena mozzie bite ah? she looks so gentle and sweet!
happy.gif

Buttons
hope J is much better now. it cld b really due to viral infection. so many pple sick recently. and i took more than a wk to recover too, which is really rare. so its not surprising the little ones will take a while to recover.

<font color="0077aa">Buttons</font>, anyway good to hear that Jovann's recovered.. Looks like I better watch what A puts in her mouth since she's also teething now..

<font color="0077aa">Ling-ahh</font>, yes! that's Arianne and her snack - SPOON.. in fact there was a time most of the babies was trying to swallow the plastic wares, it was a real funny sight!

<font size="+1"><font color="119911">Ogle</font>adele</font>, yes yes! of cos Aunty Brenda will include u! such a sweet looking ogre!!

brenda

I know what U mean and I felt sorry for your friend's baby. Hope the baby is better now.
Thanks for your concern again.
happy.gif

Buttons

Hope little jovann is well now and not waking at nites !

Melissa

hey my rachel is also v baby .. still "bo gay!"

here's my ogre Rachel on her way to the zoo on Thurs:
823149.jpg

Here's ogre Rachel in the zoo:
823150.jpg

Here's Rachel posing with the giraffe:
823151.jpg

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Ilovebbs!!</font></font> I took the 2nd pic of <font color="119911">OGLE</font>rachel cos it's just too cute!! She looks so innocent! aiyo!

<font color="aa00aa">buttons,</font>
Oh no! Poor J
sad.gif
But glad to hear that he's on the mend.
happy.gif
So now he's up for 2 hrs every night? Alamak. Sam & u must be so tired. When J is up, is he in a playful mood? Or he's crying and miserable? Have u been drinking Brand's Essence? Must 'bu shen ti' hor. About the sleeping bag, have u tried www.preciousbabe.com? I wanted to buy her sleeping bags a coupla months ago but never did, coz couldn't find kakis to get discount! Let me know if u want to buy, coz I'm a "member" and can get 10% disc. (but the sleeping bag looks kinda thick... what do u think?)

<font color="ff6000">peachie,</font>
U are a vault of <font size="-2">shopping</font> information! hee hee... the living textiles sleeping bag offer sounds good! I hope to check it out @ GWC tomorrow... heh heh heh... btw, I didn't get the tripp trapp in the end. Got the good 'ole ikea one and I LOVE IT! But motherswork having a sale now and the tripp trapp is on offer :p

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">OGRE-Babies</font></font>
OMG. They are all so CUTE! Brenda, can't wait for ur montage to come out. Here's my contribution... hur hur hur... It was difficult getting this pic. The only reason why the hairband is on his head is coz his hands are full. Otherwise, he just reaches up to whip the ears right off. The hairband is just so padded and comfortable, I've been wearing it around the house too! Think I shall buy more to stock up! The cheapo hairbands I buy from the market are not so comfortable. *haiiiii...*

823468.jpg

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">9-month Check Up</font></font>
Brought DN to the PD today for his 9-mth check up and he had to take a blood test --> to test if he has enough Hep B antibodies. Hmm... any idea if this is routine? Coz it wasn't in his health booklet and I don't remember anyone in this thread mentioning it. Did all ur bbs take this test?

Adding DN's ht & wt...

1) Brenda's Arianne - 8mths4wks (DOB 04Sep06) - 9.3kg/71cm
2) E-Ling's Amabel - 9mths6days (DOB 21Aug06) - 6.6kg/70cm
3) Melissa's Hannah - 8mths2wks (DOB 14Sep06) - 7.6kg/66cm
4) Angeline's Trinity - 8mth1wk (DOB 19Sep06) - 7.8kg/68cm
5) Emma's Enzo - 8 mths 4 wks (D.O.B 060906) - 8.6kg/72cm
6) Edksd's Kai - 8mths2wks (DOB 12Sep06) - 7.6kg/duno height
7) Jasmine's Jadelle - 8 months 4 weeks (DOB03092006) - 8.2kg/ dunno height!
8) Peachie's Clarence - 9 months (D.O.B 31 Aug 2006) - 7.7kg/ 72.5cm (based on PD's visit last month)
9) Crystallized's Reubern - 8 mths (DOB 29 Sep 06) - 8.5kg/ ?? cm
10) BM's Johannah - 8 mth 4 wk (D.O.B 04 sept 2006) - 8.9kg/ 74cm
11) jerene's alexis - 8mth 4days (DOB 27 Sept06) - almost 9kg / almost 71cm
12) Alicia's Adele - 8mth 2 wks (DOB 15 Sep 06) - 6.5kg / 65cm
13) Jamie's Chloe - 8mths 1 wk (DOB 20 Sep 06) - 8.2kg / ?? cm
14) LU QI - 8mths 3 wk (DOB 6 sep 06) - 7.8kg /??cm
15) Rexbabie's Megan - 8 mths 1 week (DOB 220906) - 8.3kg/71cm
16) Ling's Sophie - 8 mths 1 week (DOB 25 Sept 06) - 6.7kg/68cm
17) Daisybuttons's Jovann - 8 mths 1 week (DOB 18 Sept 06) - 8.5kg/??cm
18) Joon's DN - 9 mths (DOB 2 Sept 06) - 8.1kg/67cm

My PIL are so worried that DN is short!!

sigh sigh... Enzo kenna viral fever and was in hospital for observation... and since then, juz like Jovann, he hasnt been able to zzz at night.. he'll wake up every 2 hrs and start wailing at the top of his voice...
sad.gif
breaks my heart cos doc says he has quite a few ulcers in his throat.. thus he's not drinking milk, not to mention, porridge or any other solids.. he's on antibiotics and a whole lot of other meds now... realli hope he'll be alright soon... mommies.. help me pray for a speedy recovery ya..
sad.gif
and its best not to go to crowded places now.. cos doc says its on the rise.. its called hepangina.. a form of hand-foot-mouth disease..
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

EMMA
oh dear hope enzo recover soon! i share ur anguish. really hate to see our little ones suffer huh. will pray for him.

i just came back from holi too. jo is down with cough n low grade fever on n off (thanks to her bro). lots of kids incl babies r down with viral so yes i agree.. try to avoid crowded places.

emma
oh dear!!! Ok will pray that Enzo recovers soon!

BM
where did you go? No wonder you seemed missing..
happy.gif

Hope jo gets well soon too...

<font color="aa00aa">California Baby Calendula Cream</font>

<font color="ff0000">** UPDATE **</font>

I'm very sorry about the delay and that weren't already contacted about this. We are currently out of the calendula cream and do not have a date as to when it will come in from the manufacturer.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Qty </TD></TR><TR><TD>jerene</TD><TD>10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>lil_precious</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>xena</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody</TD><TD>5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>sha</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocolat</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Mummies, still wait?

<font color="ff0000">Phoebe</font>
Thanks so much for mailing out the ON top, we love it! This ON size is quite small huh, alexis fits the 12 to 18 mths now perfectly! Re calendula cream, I am willing to wait if it is possible, I am all out. Any mommies here have extra willing to sell to me?

<font color="ff0000">ilovebabies</font>
Your zoo photos are so nice! How long did you stay? Manage to cover most of the exhibits? Been there twice so far and prob only did like half the zoo...did you guys sign up for Friends of the Zoo??

<font color="ff0000">Peachie</font>
Sorry, sorry babe, I cannot confirm now if we are able to meet you and Clarence and the others on 8 Jul. I let you know as soon as I can, okay? Re driving, dont mean to tease you. In fact, I too was terrible at it at first and only managed to pass on my third attempt in UK, where everyone worth her salt pass on the first try.
sad.gif

<font color="ff0000">Jamie</font>
You are so quick! It has been almost a week and I still need to sort out the mountain-high messes in my study room, sigh...anyway look out sometime in the next week for my PM re our meetup with <font color="ff0000">Alicia</font>, okay?

<font color="119911">OGRE-Babies</font>
This Shrek thingy has been sweeping motherhood forum in a frenzy, isnt it? And yes, yes, yes, pls include alexis in too, here it is...this is one of the best I could take despite several attempts as the little monkey also, like most other babies, pull it right off the moment we put it on.
823751.jpg

<font color="ff0000">J@@n</font>
DN = not short! Your PILs kan cheong huh?
How come you have a 9mth checkup? At alexis's six mth checkup the PD said the next checkup will be when she turns one year old...Should I call her PD???

<font color="ff0000">BM</font>
How was your trip?

Sorry to hear so many little ones and their mommies are ill, hope all get well soon. <font color="ff0000">Emma,</font> Enzo is in my prayers. Have a restful Sunday, everyone!

Hi everybody

Hardly posted in tis thread... Can still rem my gal???

here's her pixs...
board-post.cgi

Aunty Brenda
Can include mi in ur ORGE montage?

8) Peachie's Clarence - 9 months (D.O.B 31 Aug 2006) - 7.7kg/ 72.5cm (based on PD's visit last month)
19) Gladys' Evangeline - 8mths 1week (DOB 22 Sep 06) - 7.8kg/68cm

Joon
Why must take blood test?? Never heard of it before too. N as for the height think D n DN are buddies.....hahahaha

Jerene
My package with Polyclinic includes an assesment at 9 mths. I think its to check if they pass the motor skills etc for 9 mths.

teddyhope

Ya, managed to find tis green top which i bought mths ago...hehehee.. Took tis pixs last weekend but no time to downsize it. Finally got time to do it now...

My GP didn't mentioned any chkup on the 9th mth but when I attended the nutritional class by Polyclinic, staff nurse advised me to go for the 9mth chkup to chk her motor skills, she even advised me to give my gal egg yolk few days b4 the chkup so we can discuss if there is any allergy symptoms...

<font color="119911">emma,</font>
Oh no! Poor baby Enzo
sad.gif
And to hear that he has ulcers in his throat!
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
I'll be thinking of him... hope he, Johannah and Jovann get better soon.
happy.gif
And u're right, we'd better be careful when bringing bb out. I think I'll stay home with DN today.

<font color="aa00aa">jerene,</font>
Hmm... it was my PD's clinic that scheduled an appt for DN @ 9 mths. The last time he was there was @ 7 mths, for a jab. My PD didn't do the 6-10 mths milestone check then. Maybe trying to con one extra visit out of us???? LOL! Did ur PD put Alexis through that milestone check @ her 6 mth visit? If he/she did, then I guess it's ok, no need to call ur PD.

<font color="0077aa">doreen,</font>
Ya lor, I also didn't know about the blood test. Strange huh? No other baby here took it? If so, then I guess it's optional and my PD's clinic is <strike>trying to con $$$ off us again!</strike> just being on the safe side.

<font color="ff0000">gladys,</font>
Of course I remember Evangeline! How can I forget such a sweet and pretty face?
wink.gif
Give egg yolk to test for allergies??? Er... that's very DARING right??? So if we give egg yolk and the baby is really allergic to egg yolk, what's the point? It's already on the list of "Highly Allergic Foods" so why challenge that? Isn't it better just to avoid until they are 1? So strange, the polyclinic.

Jerene

thanks !! ya I dont think I covered all cos it was real hot that day ! I did not sign up for FRiends of the Zoo cos I have my company passes for free entry.
happy.gif

Joon

I have started Rachel on egg yolk too and so far she is ok with it. PD gave me the green light too.

<font color="ff6000">ilovebbs,</font>
That's good to hear! For DN, I think I will wait coz the joker is already allergic to cow's milk, so better not right? Poor DN, I'm really being very cautious with his food so he hasn't really eaten a wide variety of stuff.

He's only tried
- apple, pear, papaya
- potato, sweet potato, zucchini, pumpkin, avocado, spinach
- garoupa

Hmm... I think that's it.

Do u think I'm being too cautious?
uhoh.gif

And, Rachel has changed a little since the last time I saw her! More grown-up look, less baby-ish. Hee hee...
happy.gif

Hi Mommies,
I just sent an email out about a personalised tee I'm thinking of ordering for DN. I don't have all your emails, so if you are interested and didn't receive an email from me, PM me ok? I'll fwd the details to you.
happy.gif

hey moms.. thanx for ur prayers, sayang and concern.. enzo fever has gone down... but throat still pain so he still not drinking milk... but anyways, i still glad the fever has gone... its realli no fun stuffing "bullets" up ur baby's pi4 pi4 when he's screaming at the top of his voice.. juz hope the antibiotics kick in quickly...

phoebe.. how was the baby contest? did javier and u win the baby and mom look alike contest??? drove past the CC juz now while going to my mom's to collect enzo's barly drink... looks crowded leh.. lotsa hampers on the stage.. did u win one?
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">J@@n</font></font>, I didn't even notice that <font color="ff0000">Rachel's</font> <font color="119911">OGLE</font>ears were the other way round until u mentioned it. In fact I was just looking at how innocent this Ogle looks! heh

Blood test?!?!? never heard of.. but did your PD say it's optional?

PF's moustachie in the pic background is just so conspicuous! hahahaha!! Sorry! can't help but notice it!

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Gladys</font></font>, testing allergy with egg yolks?!? such a strange suggestion!

yes! I'll add to add <font color="119911">OGLE</font>evangeline!
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Emma</font></font>, sad to hear about Enzo's illness.. poor boy
sad.gif
hope he gets up and running quickly and be busy flashing his megawatt smiles again yah..

Brenda.. thanx.. he's smiling alr... laffing too.. but can laff for a moment, next moment he's crying alr... think his throat realli hurts lah...
sad.gif

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Em</font></font>, can't pin a frowning or crying face on Enzo.. cos he's always smiling! But glad to hear he's on the route to recovery..

heehee.. actually when I first bought the ears, I kinda didn't realise the holes were supposed to be front facing, until my helper pointed out to me.. so maaa luu..

19) Gladys' Evangeline - 8mths 1week (DOB 22 Sep 06) - 7.8kg/68cm
20) Phoebe's Javier - 8mth 1wk (DOB 27 Sep 06) - 9kg / est. 72cm

<font color="aa00aa">aunty brenda</font>, wait for my green-ear pic!!

<font color="aa00aa">emma</font>, good to hear enzo's condition has improved
happy.gif

yes, went to the contest at 10plus today.
saw Jo at the event too.

didnt win the look alike contest. but got a <font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">3RD</font></font> for the crawling contest. heehee
kao_clap.gif

a total of 17 contestants for Category A (6-12M crawling contest)
so it was split into a few groups (5 per group)
Javier came crawling 1st in his group with the help of his bait - TV remote control
lol.gif

overall, he came in 3rd. judging also include doctor's assessement of baby's development.
not bad for his 1st attempt to a contest. haha.

824427.jpg

Joon

hehe so observant of you ! yes I also didnt realise i wear it the wrong direction until I saw the pics in my camera. Guess I was too eager to capture the moment. Soooo brenda, use the 1st pic lah !!
happy.gif

Well I think it is better to be cautious than regret it when things happen ya ? I believe he is growing well and absorbing the nutrients from your BM !!

I thnk most of the babies here dun look so baby-ish oredi except your DN leh .. I told u before right ? ehehe

Emma

phew .. glad enzo is better now. Really no joke to have ulcer in the throat and I dun even dare to think abt it !! Hope enzo is on his way to recovery ....

Pheobe

CONGRATS TO JAVIER !!! why are kids so amazed by the remote control ? ehhehe are u the only parent to use this as a bait ?

<font color="ff0000">javier,</font>
Way to go little guy! Whoo-wheeet! You like remote controls too huh??!
lol.gif

<font color="0000ff">ilovebbs,</font>
I would also like to know what's the allure of remote controls... these bbs are so funny. Ya, u told me before abt B@byf@ce DN... hee hee... but u know what? I cannot see it! Coz I see him everyday la...

<font color="ff6000">emma,</font>
Phew! Thank gdness Enzo's fever is down. And great that he's still got some laughter in him
happy.gif

<font color="119911">brenda,</font>
Wah, u are also very observant! But focus on the BABY la! PF wants u to ignore him at the back. He's quite embarrassed. :p Maybe I shldn't have posted that pic, hee hee hee...

Joon
my list of food to feed R is as pathetic as urs. Think my list is even more miserable...

1) apples & pears
2) chinese spinach, puay leng (no taking this anymore aft wat peachie shared), carrots, potato, butternut squash, jap pumpkins
3) fish (er, i think shld b ngor hee coz my MIL prepares it) and silverfish (only once)

so funny to hear tt u bot the headband 4 urself! but tts a wonderful idea, isnt it? hahaha..
happy.gif
DN looks shocked! kekeke.. cute cute!

Emma
poor enzo is sick... hope he recovers fast.. i read in the papers tt its seasonal, and somehow this yr the season came earlier so many pple r sick, and this includes babies.
sad.gif

Gladys
4 a moment, i thot ur girl was lil Rachel!
happy.gif
she's so cute & fair! pretty pretty...

Phoebe
were u the only mummy here to take part? wow! J came in third for crawling! when i wanted to go register, i was wondering how on earth to entice R to crawl since he dun really noe how to crawl then. but juz this wk, he started to b pretty fast at crawling alrdy! hahaha... and oso i think he will b cranky, so kept hesistating to sign up. :p
J looked so satisfied holding the trophy! Gd experience rite?
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">jrt,</font>
Got ur email, will take note, thanx!
happy.gif
Aiyoh, why cannot eat puay leng??? er... what is puay leng? I thought it was chinese spinach! It's not??? Have u tried the headband? It's super comfy u know!
lol.gif

joon
not tt cant eat puay leng, but not gd 2 take on a daily basis (but i love puay leng though!)... its coz of this uric acid thing. sorry my memory is super lousy. muz ask peachie, brenda or buttons 2 explain!!! :p
chinese spinach is 'heng chye'... i refer puay leng as juz spinach.

i haven tried the headband coz its at my mum's. but i do think it will b comfy coz its so cushioned!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">jrt,</font>
OIC! Never mind, I don't need explanation, haha... just know can already. Is puay leng the one they use in Ju-He-Eng-Chye? Er... or is that eng chye? (duh) But I thought they use spinach for that? What about satay beehoon? Is that puay leng? Oh goodness... thank goodness I'm not a housewife. I will feed my family all the wrong things.

U must try the headband! It's really comfy to wear! I was wearing it all day today.

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">J@@n</font></font>, me wear the ogle-ears too! 2 nights ago I fell asleep with it.. Shawn took it out for me. Luckily I didn't wear it out, heng ahh..

I don't know what exactly is 'Puay Leng' *blur*.. jRt and Buttons told me before but I can't remember already, I'm bad at my hokkien la.. But if it's leafy veg then it's probably becos it contains lots of pesticides, so better feed less of them unless it's organic la..

oooops! okok I'll pretend I can't see it when I do the montage.. heh

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Phoebe</font></font>, congrats to Javier!! well done, boy! quickquick with the OGLE pic yah :p

joon/brenda
you gals are so funny, wearing the orge ears!
happy.gif

phoebe!
CONGRATS JAVIER! I love the pic! He looks so pleased!!!
happy.gif
Talking about remote control, sophie's drool has spoiled ours.... we need to get a new one. Argh...

Talking about <font color="ff0000">Remote Control</font>, my A only goes for the SCV one, is it so with other babies here? I even tried giving her others like my TV's or aircon's and she was never interested! weird yahh??

Emma,
Glad to know lil Enzo's fever is gone! Must be hard on you too! *sayang sayang*

Phoebe,
Congrats to Javier! Way to go lil boy!

Talking about no baby looks, I think my Gabriel lost his baby looks ever since his teeth sprouted. Hehe...

Brenda,
Here's my lil Orge Baby!

824809.jpg

<font color="aa00aa">ilovebb, joon</font>
ya. i saw at the contest, we are the only parents that brought our remote control down. i think the rest of the parents must be feeling paiseh. so they dont bring.

instead, they tried so hard to lure their baby to crawl with other items ie. toys
in the end when they failed, then they took out <font color="ff0000">the other fav toy - handphone</font>, then their baby started crawling again.

<font color="aa00aa">jrt</font>
ya. in the end, non of you managed to sign up. only javier participated. also saw jo's kelicia in the contest as well.

it was quite fun. but can be quite tiring for the little one. they will get grouchy and tired while waiting. alot of them crawled and played while waiting. so by the time its for them to contest, they are either too tired or fell asleep. a few babies didnt crawl coz they fell asleep.

<font color="ff0000">REMOTE CONTROL</font>
i think the remote control seems to be a universal toy for babies. the other preferred toy will be the <font color="ff0000">handphone</font>

javier likes the big silver shiny remote control (my TV set)
he 'hates' the small remote control (fan) we gave him. only 3 buttons. haha
lol.gif

Oh no, Emma, I am so sorry to hear what happened to little Enzo! How did he catch the virus? Hope he is better now and get well soon! Take care yah? Quite a lot of little children being sick these days.

You take care too, Emma! Must be pretty difficult for you too!

Brenda,

You hubby is fantastic!!!! WOW!!! I am so envious!
happy.gif

You enjoy yourself yah? We can always meet up some other time! Thanks for the detailed sharing on Globetrotters! That is really helpful! That place looks really nice and clean! And little Arianne looks so happy with the spoon!
happy.gif

And yes, after many many many NG shots that look like this... Anyway, you can see that Clarence is not impressed by the green ears...

824818.jpg
824819.jpg
824820.jpg
824821.jpg

I've finally got this!!! The trick is to keep his hands occupied!

<font color="119911"><font size="-1">Hi Auntie Brenda, though I do not like the greenish ears very much and this is the only photo (and the ears are facing the wrong direction), pls include me in your nice nice montage okie? Hugz, OGREClarence.

<font size="-2">PS: I look forward to meeting the glamorous cover girl Arianne one day! Muacks!</font> </font></font>

824822.jpg

Hi Joon, JRT and Daisybuttons,

No probs about the info on sleeping bags!!! I shop quite a bit as you can see, so the probability of me finding good bargains will be higher!!!
happy.gif

By the way, talking about GOOD bargains, I bought 2 pairs of Bobux shoes at Robinsons for $28 each, even though I;ve ordered from Phoebe... Haiz, cannot wait for the shoes to come and my hands are itchy itchy... But so far am very very satisfied with the shoes!

So have you gals got the sleeping bags already??? By the way, there is something which I wish to complain, and I am sure all 3 of you will agree with me cos we all got baby boys! Whatever clothing and accessories applicable to baby boys seem to fly off FASTER!!! Haiz... Girls can wear blue but boys cannot wear pink!!! Very very qi4 gek3. Haiz haiz haiz... Really bo bian...
sad.gif

Joon,

So you've got the Ikea high chair! That looks cheap and good!

Aiya, the bit about Puay Leng is like this.... According to my mom the food expert, she said that both heng cai and puay leng are different species of spinach. She said that it is fine to eat heng cai on a daily basis, though puay leng cannot be taken daily cos it is linked to gallstones given its high uric acid content. I have not proven or dis-proved her theory yet. So in the meantime, I have avoided puay leng and fed heng cai....

Hi Jerene,

Aiya, dun worry!
happy.gif
It's really funny to think about it, esp after so many years have since passed! Hehe, I am still teased by some of my old schoolmates who still remembered the incident! Really amazing as to how I managed to mount the kerb!

It's okie, just let myself and/or cheekz know whether you can join us later yah?

Back