(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

i love babies
ok will do that. errr... sorry email add again pls?

hey my jo also like to suck drumstick n her "zoot zoot" v v loud!!! her whole mouth n fist so smelly cos full of saliva

ilovebabies,
actually, i don't mind getting a top from cct... u buying anything? which bp are u joining? aiyah, see la! i'm buying nonsense again!

<font color="0000ff">shirlyn</font>,
u can also get medela parts at First Few Years at Paragon:
http://www.firstfewyears.com.sg/pdts.asp?cid=15

<font color="0000ff">ilovebabies</font>,
oh, Nepia M not as soft as S ah?
sad.gif
R u using Mamypoko as well or only Nepia? Ya, Mamypoko is v thick but it fitted my girl most snugly compared to other brands. I currently using Nepia and some leftover Pampers S.

Will email u my photo as well, but need to search leh! Those photos which I thot I looked fat in now look slim!! *sigh!* I still hv 7kg to lose! Weight has been stagnant since giving birth!

<font color="0000ff">diana, Siok Boon</font>,
welcome!
happy.gif
Jacqueline is so fair and chubby! Tricia is born a day after my girl Trinity!

lilypadz:
I received mine y'day. Quite amazing! Thanks to u gals for recommending.
happy.gif
But wonder if the sticky part that sticks to the nipple is safe/hygienic? Tat means we've to clean our nipple everytime we remove it to pump or latch bb on?

Changing diapers:
My girl usually struggles too, prob cos she's upset abt the wetness. Ya, holding her legs up is hard cos she kicks really hard! sometimes her feet will touch the poo poo!
sad.gif
So I'll also quickly cover it w wipes. Sometimes I've to move the diaper away as it's really full &amp; dirty. Then my girl will pee-pee b4 I can tuck a new diaper under her!! *faint*

puppylove,
my weight has also remained stagnant since birth...
angry.gif
... thot the fats wld just melt away coz of BFg, but sadly, that's not true...

liypadz : yup, if i use the lilypadz, i will wipe myself b4 BFg. be careful not to wipe the lilypadz too much tho, mine lost its stickyness quite quickly coz i did that... just let it air dry.

photo : i cheated! i gave ilovebabies a photo on my wedding day! 2 yrs outdated already...
lame.gif

blessedmommy, emma

got ur fotos ! ehhe think I am the luckiest woman here.. cos I get to see all the pics !!

puppylove

i used one packet of MamyPoko before .. i find it so so lah .. until I found NEPIA S. But really disappointed with the M size. U use it and let me know what u think abt it ok ?

heeh if u cant get nice foto, send me ur wedding pic lor ? ahah

hey my ger also urine before I can put a new piece of diaper under her butt. So now I will wait for a while make sure she dont pee before I removed the wet diaper. Hai .. she wet her mattress thrice leh ..

Joon

so do u wipe the lilypadz ? i still dont know whether I shld buy it.

Oh i found some dresses from CCT, but sure if I want to get it.

This spree will not be found in this forum, you just order by email this lady called Lauren. How u want ??

I was looking at these dresses, haven decide yet. btw u have the white dress with the black belt right ? is it nice ?

product code : 30184
http://www.cct-fashion.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=337

code 30256
http://www.cct-fashion.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=480

code 30261
http://www.cct-fashion.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=520

code : 30279
http://www.cct-fashion.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=743

code : 30312
http://www.cct-fashion.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=937

code C0034
http://www.cct-fashion.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=1001

ilovebabies,

i don't wipe the lilypadz anymore... after rinsing, i just let them air dry... hope they will last longer...

wah, ur memory so gd! i forgot i had that dress! i can squeeze into it now, but the ribcage part is really too tight! anyway when i wore it my mum said i looked like a balloon... i'm still pui, and the skirt is the billowy kind...
lame.gif

i bought 2 other cct dresses the last time and the chest part was also the problem... these dresses are for small-chested women.

i want to get these 2 tops...

597305.jpg
597306.jpg

Changing diaper

My girl used to struggle too, so we use kitchen towel to cover the diaper, and change the kitchen towel during her entire poo process, so her feet won't touch the poo.

Since she was 2mths old, she only poo when she was seating in her bouncer, through that we discovered she only poo after her feeding. So now after each feeding, my mum will try to let her poo in a big bathtub, and it works! Now she almost never poo in her diapers.

ilovebabies, the photo must be me alone only ah, close up one? send to what email huh? let me see what i can find in my office pc now. Send you pre-preggie photo lah look younger &amp; nicer haha

emma,
shipping is not expensive. the last time i bought stuff from them (in a BP), shipping from HK to SIN was about $2.50 per item. (all the mummies split the shipping)

mingliew,
ya, the stuff is very small.
sad.gif
i would say their tops fit 32A-34A girls best, unless u're getting one of those peasant tops, the roomy kind. as for dresses, from my previous experience, they're quite slim-cutting at the waist too, unless u get those baggy kind of dresses... i'd say ur waist shld be 27-28 inches or less if u want to buy their slim-cut dresses.

hth!

Ming Liew

I copied this from one of the CCT thread.
In general, for blouse and dress, Free size fashion is suitable for the bust of
33-34 inches ladies to wear.
For S, M, Lsizes fashion are suitable for the bust of 32, 34, 36 ladies to wear
respectively.
For dresses/skirt, the waist of S, M, L size are 26, 28, 30 inches respectively.
For Pants, the waist of S, M, L size are 26,28,30 inches respectively, low-waist
cutting.

Emma

the dresses they featured are v pretty. just skeptical abt their workmanship and sizes.

Joon, can u advise us on the shipping cost ?
I saw the black top too .. but the gathers on the chest area makes our boobs look bigger ?

Diana... u use kitchen towel ?? how u do that ?

the clothes at cct look very nice, esp on the web.
i bought one top but when i received the item, was quite disappointed. somehow the real thing doesnt look as pretty as it is. hmm... or am i unlucky?

ilovebabies, think there is a thread where some mummies posted pics of the "real" clothes. not sure if it is still around.

ilovebabies,

alr resend d photos.

My gal also started to like her "drumstick" she reject the pacifier even though we still put her mitten on....

Diana

Thks for the suggestion will try it out... hope it can help to increase my BM if not she had to take more formular liao.

My gal this 2 days start cracky again dun knw is becas of hot weather or the stupid renovation noise downstair sianz.... D only thing tat can pacify her is mama nai nai which i knw is not good to offer her but bo pian she dun wan pacifier... Mummies any suggestion?

This is my blog.. no pic cause not pretty dun dare to show photos but very long never post liao

http://www.melodyjlim999.blogspot.com

ilovebabies, i just sent the photos to u. I chosen one that is quite different from my present look loh, at least look younger lor.

Diana

can can .. or u can send tmr .. no hurry lah
happy.gif

u mean u use kichen towel on ur gal ? isnt it too rough ?

Shirlyn

it is quite expected that you dont-get-what-you-see from CCT. They are just replica of those on the site.

So it depends if the seamstress or tailor is skillful.

Yes i saw the thread u talking abt. Very useful lor.

ilovebabies

It's not so rough lah, I just use it to put under her butt, not to wipe lah. I am very careful one, use facial tissue to pat on her butt to remove the poo, wash with warm water, pat dry with facial tissue again.
Anyway now I don't use kitchen towel anymore now, I let her to poo directly in a bath tub, I use that as her potty.

puppylove
thanks, just called "first few years" and they have what i wanted.
orchard more convenient than united sq.

pics of mummy? let me go dig my files...

Emma

hehe wow .. got deep long kang ? me too .. but never try CCT dresses before ..

Melody .. yeah got both emails from you .. tks !

Diana, got ur mail too. ur bb is soo cute !

ilovebabies, thanks
happy.gif
btw, the photo of me was taken a year ago, now i'm 10kg heavier..
597475.gif
Let me know if you want a proper ta-tou photo, must dig out from PC. I only have this one on my laptop now.

cherrie

can lah.. if u dont tell me, you dont look much different from the photo u sent me. i still have 4kg to shed too. You still have 1mth plus of ML right ? jia you lor !! so can your bb xuan wear S size nepia ?

ilovebabies, i have not try the S size you gave me yet, the new born size is just nice for bb ZhiNing. Wait till the next order then try S and see if too big. My weight has been stagnant for the past few weeks le....aiyo, dunno can get rid of the extras or not...I'm sort of work from home, so no ML actually.

Cherrie

sorry got ur bb name wrong .. shld be bb Ning ehhe.

dun worry, BF more and u shld be able to loose some weight.

chocolat ..

no closing date. I'll wait for a few more days
happy.gif
I can wait lah ..but most of u cant wait to see the pics right ? eheh

ilovebabies,
now u know what all of us look like, but we don't know what u look like! heh heh heh... anyway, when i got the cct stuff the ladt time, i paid extra $2.50 for shipping per piece i ordered. i ordered 4 pieces, paid extra $10 lor. are u going to order? i think i want to try those 2 tops
happy.gif
i ordered the black one b4, but in light green. looked exactly like the one on the website. it doesn't really make the boobs look bigger.
happy.gif
what's lauren's email?

melody,
update ur blog with ur bb's pic leh!
happy.gif

cherrie,
ur bb has very big eyes!
happy.gif
i wonder if i'll be able to guess her mommy?!
happy.gif

Joon

really ? the green top is nice ? hmm ... i may order one piece first. aiyah.. v tempting !!

I have fwd u lauren's email. U ask her if u can join her BP. ok ?

i checked out the cct website before. the clothes looks abit nice. but based on the measurement, i can't fit in. XL now. sigh...
when then can slim down?

ilovebabies,
yeah, i liked the green top. the material was quite sheer in the end, so must wear a camisole inside. like what shirlyn said, the quality isn't exactly that fantastic, but for the price we pay, can't really complain right! here're actual pics of the stuff i got the last time...

597552.jpg
597553.jpg

597554.jpg
597555.jpg

Joon
the dresses/top u bgt are v nice !

i like all leh .. but most of the dresses are baby doll dress like. So I wonder if I will look preggie in it ? wat u think ?

Back