(2006/08) AUGUST 2006 MTB

Hi mommies..

Zorian loves to play with remote controls and HP as well.. take away from him, he screams so extremely loudly and cries.. just put his pacificer into his mouth and he stops.. sometimes he just simile...

Hi Cocomo.

Me keen on the gathering on 01-May.. Check with hubby and let you know okie. Roughly wat time and wat do we have to bring beside ourselves and baby?

Hi Whitelady.

Zorian only loves to flip.. He can pull himselves forward but not using his legs.. he also pretty lazy.. dun crawl much unless there is something he is keen and will move forward to get it.. but the moment he knows you are moving the object further away, he will stop there and keep on screaming!!! *faint*

Zorian can't call 'mama' or 'papa' yet.. he simply talks in his own baby language.. keeke..

Hi Catherine..

haahaa.. me also celebrating Zorian's birthday on 11 or 12 August..

Hi piyo.

Count me in if you need any help..

For function room, if all mommies are keen, can ask my hubby to reserve the function room at NTU Alumni club... it is at one-north, beside the new MOE building (near Bounta Vista MRT station).. the use of room is free.. can use four to five hours.. there is swimming pool there as well.. room is big and aircon... must book buffet from them.. it is $20.00 per pax.. so if keen, let me know..

mummies, then we shall celebrate in july as kelly suggested.

kris,
Charlotte love to flip but does not crawl much, just that she want to crawl but move backwards.

she only know how to say papapapa & boooooooooo*

When she say papapapa i will tell her call ma ma ma ma lar... ur papa not around

re: toys
Another favourate "toy" of Megan is my pump and the tubes of the pump... when I am pumping she will try to crawl to my pump and attack the tubes!

Hi Cocomo,
mind if you can take a pic of the yoplait and show me? I really cannot find it lei!

Hmmm... this time must collect the DVD from you at your place liao this gathering!

Hi cat,
Hehe.. does that mean we are all invited to your baby's birthday party? :p

Hi rachel,
So it is quite ok to let bb haf yoghurt every other day? I only gif like 1 or 2x per week..Ashley is so pretty!!! her eyes very big hor!

Hi Fio and Jes and kelly,
your babies r really fast! we also says mummy and daddy to her when we played with her but she only goes "woo woo woo" or "mmm mmm mm " also dunno what she babbling haha...

Hi Kelly,
I can't imagine ed screaming cos he is always such a guai guai boy when we meet up for getherings or trials!

Hi Whitelady,
Dun worry, mine also dunno how to pull things and stand up and she will only crawl is the "incentive" is worth it... she will look at the thing and think think is it worth her effort to crawl or move forward... if not, she will just hang there butt high high refuse to move!

***************************************************************************************
Gathering on 1 May at 1pm at cocomo's place Redhill:-
1) cocomo, hubby and Jayden
2) Piyo, hubby, megan and maid
3) augbaby, hubby, jay and maid
4) Kelly, hubby, Gabe and Edward
5) Superdad,Sophia and Dickson

cocomo,
shd be able to join, since we stay just nearby to each other.
I do mixed the milk powder when introduce new milk, like 3scope old and 2 scope new milk..slowly increase till full scope of new milk. But ever try to switch totally to new milk for one time..he can take it too...may be he is not so fussy abt this ba...or he is too "tan chi"..haha

Kelly,
yr boi can crawl with legs lifted..my boi onli know how to crawl with whole body intact with floor..but surprisingly, he can crawl quite fast whenever i'm back home.

AUG06 BABIES BIRTHDAY PARTY

wei kelly! you so fast shoot me arrow ah? I just suggest only lei! Maybe I should delegate! haha!

Thanks for your pointer! You think we will haf more than 15 babies?? You haf been to those parties at those gyms etc? not nice ah? Cos I did think of holding it at Mygym or Globetrotters or some other clubs etc so that babies can haf some fun b4 cutting cake! i actually called up Mygym and make enquiries... okie what you says make sense, so mummies, ok to haf it in a fn room or something? if any mummies prefer something else, pls voice out k
happy.gif

like what Erin, kat and Kelly says, we need to cfm a few things like date and time 1st? Kelly, when is Ed born again? I poor memory can't rem the exact date.. if we haf it last weekend of Jul, Ed's birthday passed liao?

Decisions on:
Date & time: 28th(sat) or 29th Jul(sun) afternoon (temp block whole afternoon 1st k?)
Venue: NTU Fn room at One North?
Amt per family : How much you all think would be reasonable?
Value of Gift exchange: $20- ok?
Anything else I missed out?

I also agree on the following:
4)get e family involved 2 pay upfront 1st. if e bb's sick at e end of e day, amt paid is either forfeitted else the funds will be quite messy..

6)in e function room, set up a corner wif e playmat n each mummy bring a toy suited for 1yrs old bb. wif every family bringing 1 toy each, u'll hv "x" no of toys for each bb 2 play wif.

Maybe we should start indicating who wants to come and bring along how many pple and which day is good for them?

I suggest afternoon (time duration subject to the fn room booking? so mummies prepare to keep that afternoon free) on either of 28th Jul(Sat) or 29th Jul(Sun)

BIRTHDAY BASH FOR AUG06 BABIES
1. Piyo, hubby, Megan and maid-ok for both 28/29Jul
cocomo, fio,kelly and kris, of cos I need help!:p

I will need help on following areas after we decide on the above:
1) booking of venue & decor of venue - Kris? [if everyone is ok with the venue]
2) buffet - Kris ([since food must cater from them- can find out more on the food menu and share with mummies here and venue details]
3) cake - 1 mummy [Kelly - where you getting and what design?]
4) collection of funds - Piyo (ok?)
5) logistics and setting up of fn room, must decorate with balloons etc, any theme setup?- I may need more mummies here? cocomo, fio and piyo (ok?) I can bring playmat but cocomo, you may wanna bring too if alot of babies? anymore mummies can volunteer?

Rachel,
yup, always want more than one kid but no one take care of them le. So will not be having 2nd one so soon lo, perhaps when Jay's 1 year plus?!
sad.gif

SuperDad,
Of course your family muz come, staying so near to us!! babyboy also!! Where's she huh, MIA recently le??!! Thanks for your advice on milk powder!!

Piyo,
ok no problem on the job dedication!!! Will take the picture of the baby yoplait for you tonight. I left last one liao, need to buy more tonight!!

2. cocomo, hubby, Jayden and maid - 28/29

6) Kris, hubby and Zorian (TBC)
7) Erin, hubby and Kayden (TBC)

Kris/mummies/one daddy,
No need to bring anything la, just come for the gathering will do. Lunch will be prepared for you all and biscuit and yoghurt for BB.

Hi, Kris

Jia Hui also the same patterns as yr baby. If moves the toys further away, she will stop & start to fuss.

Hi, Catherine
Jia Hui also moves in reverse gear.. especially when she is angry, she will moves backward even faster hee he ehe

3. jasmine, hubby, jadelle 28/29 both ok

6) Kris, hubby and Zorian (TBC)
7) Erin, hubby and Kayden (TBC)
8) Jasmine, hubby, Jadelle

Piyo,
I can help with bringing my playmat as it is the biggest available size type..
happy.gif

Piyo,
not ask u all to come and celebrate my girl's birthday, just happen that i booking the chalet and sat is just an extra day staying there. cause my relative all will be available only on sunday.

for the one on 28/29 jul will confirm with u later part need to ask hubby can or not. later he pilot me then i die...

Hi mummies,

Rae also loves to bit all the 'tags' of the toys or almost anything.

Gathering
Have fun and post more photos of babies. Don't forget also 13th May is Mothers' Day!! First time, the day has more meaning for me
happy.gif

774843.jpg

piyo,
i'm his playmate..haha cos usually no one got that extra energy to play wif him..my mum will just place him to sit inside the strolley onli..guess he is too boring at noon ba..
he is very happy whenever both mummy and daddy is at home..haha
but mummy now tummy "big big"..cannot carry him too long..

re : b'day bash
wish to join in..but guess would be too diff ba..cos e 2nd bb is coming soon..scare mummy too tire lor..anyway, will check wif her to confirm..

Hi Catherine,

Keke, wait a while more lah.. when the hair is longer..
happy.gif
you will have as much fun as my MIL in dressing up Charlotte then!!

Hey Amy,
Jadelle also keep biting tags of stuff leh... why they like tags so much hah?

jasmine,
my girl very naughty one i want to put clip on her hair she will touch her head or move her head away, and she don't like people touch her face also. she will use her had and move my hands away. cause want to apply cream for her mah.

Now only can let her dress nice nice, but dress her up also make me sweat, change diaper she will flip onto her tummy, wear clothes for her she will scream. everytime make fun of her "you want to go out naked huh"

4. Doris, hubby, Elysia - 28/29 ok
Piyo, i will try to go down earlier to help out the decoration..

hi mummies... how u all upload the photos with the maximum dimensions of 600 x 600? is there any prog that i can go in to crop?

Hi Jasmine,
I also wonder why. It's like the whole soft toy so big and colourful but she's only interested in the tag. And, the tag of the diaper cloth, tag of slipper, tag of the mattress in the playpen. Funny babies.

Doris u can go to start then click programme, then click acessories then click paint inside u can open ur photos and reduce the size by using stretch/skew under image. then save as JPG

Amy,
my girl same she only interested in the tags instead of the soft toy or the strings she will take and put into her mouth and suck happily.

5. kelly, hubby, edward & gabriel - 28/29jul both ok

since every mummy's ok wif both dates so far, let's fix it on 28jul. so we can use 29jul (which is a sun) 2 rest.

piyo, kris
will reply 2 u later. bo eng now!

Catherine, tks...
Amy, my ger too... so interested in tag, papers, tissue papers, wires.. plugs..so on.. as long as is real thing.. sure got her involved...
775052.jpg

jasmine,catherine... so envy u all can tie hair clips on ur babies' hair.. haha.. mine no hair ley.. juslike mummy when i was a baby...

Hi piyo..

I am okie to book the place and go down earlier on that day to help out the deco.. i email you the menu or how do i paste it here??

the buffet is S$20.00 per pax.. but think we dont have to order for all since we are not big eaters.. suggest that once we confirm the # of ppl and decide on how many pax to order for buffetthen cal the amount per family.. wat you think??

Sat is better as per the funcation guy advise.. actually that place is open to public and usually there wont be anyone there on sat.. if our group is big enough, we might be able to get the whole place to ourselves.. if not, they can only reserve the tables for us.. you let me know if you still keen.. if really, i try to nego with him lor..

Hi mommies..

I'm trying to post Zorian's photo but always kena the size too big msg.. Please help!!

Hi Catherine..

I tried your method but still.. sigh..

hehe...Jasmine,
I click the icons and save it in my folder...so whenever i wan, jus upload...got it frm other threads...haha..v cute.. wonderin mamy poko company can take a pic of ur jadelle to get Singapore Mamy poko model..haha...
Catherine, at least u can clip..i cant... haha...

An article today that the pneumoccocal jab isnt a must for every baby as fewer infection in this country. Have ur baby goes for that jab??

amy

as per ur request...

775265.jpg

edward's holding onto something...cant recall wat but definitely not a toy. it's one of those forbidden "toys" he likes 2 chew on.

6. fiona, hubby, denise - 28/29 ok

piyo,
i can also bring my playmat
happy.gif

so what time shall we have the party?

7. Augbaby, hubby, jayden, maid- 28/29 ok
Piyo,
u need any help juz let me know ya...
happy.gif
I can also bring along my playmat if necessary...
happy.gif

keekee.. manage to show his photos..

hi cecelia..

zorian had gone for his first pneumoccocal jab..

7. kris, hubby, zorian - 28/29 both ok

7. Augbaby, hubby, jayden, maid- 28/29 ok
8. Kris, hubby, zorian - 28/29 both ok

Hi piyo.

Traders' Hotel also give me a quote. see if you keen on that.. let me know okie

ya..as your request..more boi photo..
Dickson wif his fava toys..
775367.jpg

Disckson wif his fava play toys..can throw high and far..haha

hi all mummies.. wow wow.. this thread is fast today.. & so many cute bb pics
happy.gif
bbs r really a bundle of joy man..

re: gathering & birthday bash
haiz.. could not join the gathering as redhill is abit far.. & hubby working.. for the birthday bash.. got to check wif my mom or sis.. c who can acc me go lor.. cos my hubby is sure working as well.. not confident to handle bb by myself.. keke.. real envy u all hubby all so on ley.. my hubby abit anti-social de.. haha..

piyo,
don worry.. yoghurt is fine to have often.. helps in bb digestive system
happy.gif
reduce incidence of constipation & lao sai.. sorry for being so crude forgot how to spell alr:p

rachel,
my hubby also anti social one so got to ask him if can go, anyway i had ask him to take leave on 1 May, later will ask him want to go cocomo's gathering or not. Take step by step hehe. I think redhill near my place also should be no problem unless he lazy.

birthday bash still far away so got to ask him first his working schedule very difficult to plan may have sudden changes if he got road show. So i very scare to plan things in advance and he fly me areoplane.

Back