(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Hong,
I totally agree wif u on the part where we show our best to hb occassionally. HaHa.

My grandma also told me exactly the same thing. If we are too capable, hb will dump everything to us. If we act blur, then hb will take care of everything cos we xiao niao yi ren. Hee...Hee..

i think i must learn to act blur more often, cos iam handling everything now. but sometimes see husband do things, i can faint lor.

I am so sian whenever i hear pple say dun invite cos scare pple waste money. its like i wanna hav something memorable for my kid, if these pple dun wanna waste money then dun come lor. Those who care enough will be there for me n my family, those who dun really care can jolly well dun appear, i think i'll be happier too. its like invite also got things to say, dun invite also got things to say... haizzz...

Mummies,
My hubby is one of the rare daddy around. He likes to pamper him. Always wanting to buy clothes and toys for Audric. I'm the one always saying NO to him. I dun likes to buy toys for Audric cos i find it waste of money. Audric dun really knows how to play with his toys, all he do is to put it in his mouth or throw. Haha! As for clothing, my hubby will asked whether he got enough anot if not, he will purposly go shop for Audric's clothes. Somtimes, i'm so envy of my boy. My hubby dotes on him more than me. Haha

cottagefry,
My hubby is totally like yours! He buys and changes diapers, cooks for Caitlyn (and me too!).. Great help around the house. He travels a lot, so he does what he can when he's home. Heheh.. but I must say he dotes on me a little bit more than Caitlyn though. Recently he bought me a nice bag as a treat and "bonus" cos he said I do a good job and look after our girl so well.

As for toys and clothing, we get so many good and new hand-me-downs that we didn't need to buy much new stuff for Caitlyn. And she is the first granddaughter at my IL's side, so my MIL loves shopping for clothes (all PINK!) for her.
happy.gif

Ylc,
Oh good.. I thought noone is continuing BJG.. I'm also sticking to Shihui, so our Caits can continue to confuse the teacher. See you this Sat!

Dear all July mummies...happy birthday to your July bb! I am also a July mummy, have been follwing this thread quietly for a while, though not from the beginning. Actually i am now in a 'project' of reading this thread from the very beginning, it's sooo interesting and funny. How i wish i 'discovered' this thread earlier while i was still a preggie; can have other mummies to share all the worries and fun in the journey from preggie to motherhood, especially as a first time mum!
I've spent about a month to read through the archive now...there're sooooo much to read, and believe it or not, i am still reading at early July last year, where some mummies 'popped' ( MTDT, Zita, noif...), and some still wait anxiously (Dsii, hong, jul04,JP...etc). It just brought back all the memories of aches and pains and excitememnt as well ;P ! Gosh...someone should just compile it into a book! Salute to the "zhang lou"s and the faithful contributors of this thread, hong, dsii, mtdt, zita, misaryeo, YB, noif, Jp,...and many other ;P ! First, i was thinking that i will join the discussion after read through all the archives...but after looking at the size of the archives, i think i'd better hop in now, or else, it would probably be next year liao!
So...hi mummies, good morning, and nice to meet you all!

cottagefry & Nite_gal - wow... 24siao hubby & daddy!! Good for u gals.
happy.gif

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">WELCOME DISNEY</font></font>
WOW!!! U really read back all the old posts?? haha.... and u really noe us so well by reading the old post liao.
happy.gif

Tell us more about yourself n ur bb?
best is post a PIC!!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>July mummies</TD><TD>Love Nest</TD><TD>Career</TD><TD>Baby Sex</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Celebrate </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTDT</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zavier Teo</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>9-10Jun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mezzo17</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ashley Khoo</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>16-17Jun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fruitee</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kayden Tan</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>23-24Jun </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zita27</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>29-Jun</TD><TD>23-24Jun </TD></TR><TR><TD>CG </TD><TD>Toa Payah</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Natasha Rachael Yang</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chng (Eileen)</TD><TD>Tanglin</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>WenFang</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joline</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Alfred Chng</TD><TD>1-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pebble</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kayden Wong</TD><TD>1-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>NOIF</TD><TD>Dover Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Bryan Koh</TD><TD>2-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poppy</TD><TD>Sing Joo Walk</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Kaedi Lim</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>missmoon</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan Nathanael</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kin</TD><TD>Upper Paya Lebar</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Gladys Lim</TD><TD>5-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>5-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Charisse</TD><TD>6-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liverpool11</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWF</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Gerrard</TD><TD>6-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>OC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris St 51</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Gillian Chan</TD><TD>6-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>YT</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jayden Tang</TD><TD>6-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cottagefry</TD><TD>Choa Chu Kang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Audric</TD><TD>7-Jul</TD><TD>7-8Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lollypop</TD><TD>Senja Rd</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Wallace Kung</TD><TD>7-Jul</TD><TD>7-8Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>ylc</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Caitlin</TD><TD>7-Jul</TD><TD>7-8Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>JP</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Garrick Tan</TD><TD>9-Jul</TD><TD>7-8Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>PM</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Emerson Tay</TD><TD>9-Jul</TD><TD>7-8Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kloe</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Wan Xin</TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD>7-8Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>yenny_tay</TD><TD>Jln Besar</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD>7-8Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jurong Gal</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Larissa Tan</TD><TD>11-Jul</TD><TD>7-8Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hong</TD><TD>Cassia Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Julian Wong</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>7-8Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly (weddingfairy)</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Edward</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>7-8Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>YB</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Kaylyn Yeong</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>7-8Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alvina</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Kyra Lim</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lok</TD><TD>Sin Ming Walk</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaslin</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ryan Lee</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>*Mich*</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Xaria Soo Thoo</TD><TD>16-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>Tampines / USA</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Elliot Chin</TD><TD>16-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>SandyKerk</TD><TD>AMK Ave 10</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Benjamin Lee</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy Wong</TD><TD>Toa Payoh</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Bryan Wong</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zoe</TD><TD>Serangoon</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gebbera</TD><TD>Aljunied</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Fionne</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Phoebe Tay</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessings</TD><TD>Flora Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ryan Goh</TD><TD>19-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dsiitan</TD><TD>Pasir Ris St 72</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ian Tan</TD><TD>19-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glitch</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Danynn</TD><TD>19-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody110</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ryan Tan</TD><TD>19-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>CHM</TD><TD>Paya Lebar</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Arin</TD><TD>20-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Z-Lia</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Germayn Yeo</TD><TD>20-Jul</TD><TD>14-15Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazzyjas</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD>21-22Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ethel</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jedd</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>21-22Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joykel</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kelvin Loh</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>21-22Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jul</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Keagan Goh</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>21-22Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lucida</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Li Yujie</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>21-22Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angi_wee</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Seth Joe</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>21-22Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie Goh</TD><TD>Mcnair Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Josiah Elisiah Anandha</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>21-22Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>peachsorbet</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Kristen Lee</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>29-29Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lena</TD><TD>Lentor</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>29-29Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eeyore_03</TD><TD>AMK Ave 9</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Charlene Soh</TD><TD>31-Jul</TD><TD>29-29Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Matthew</TD><TD>31-Jul</TD><TD>29-29Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Julie Lim</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Maximus</TD><TD>31-Jul</TD><TD>29-29Jul</td></tr></table>

DISNEY - Give me ur info so tat I can add on.
happy.gif

Hi gals

Any one selling "1st bday" decor?
my fren's gal bday in Sept is looking for "pink & Green" 1st bday decor stuff.

PM if u wan to sell any ok.

thanks

CG,
letting hubby handle MIL is always my method. So if i dun agree wat MIL said i will tell hubby. Most of the time MIL gives in to me. hahaha..

I find my hubby are more involved in taking care of the kids after we have Julian. May be he is more experience, more willingly to be involved. I did most of the purchase of clothes, book, shoes for the kids cos I am better to estimate their size. Hubby is normally the one who get diapers, milk powder but i get the say of wat diaper to use so he will go and get. I never rbr the price of milk powder and diaper. It is always my hubby who tells me this shop selling cheaper or expansive milk powder. hahaha

Toys - hubby will urge me to get toys for Julian. I am always the one who tell him i dun know wat to get for Julian.

I dun like the clothes my IL get for my kids. Usually not my style, i wld rather she give me the $$ n i get it myself. hahhaa..

Welcome Disney!!!

Nitegal n Mtdt,
My hubby 24 xiao daddy not hubby. He treats Audric well but not me.. My hubby never change diaper nor feed Audric b4. All he do is to provide him with material needs. I'm the one doing all the job, eg, changing diaper, feeding, showering n etc.

cottagefry
mine is similar to urs! am trying to slowly train him now...get him to do more than just "play" n "buy"!
kao_frustrated.gif

disney - welcome welcome!
happy.gif

cottagefry n nitegal. yah, ur hubbies really very on. rare find indeed
happy.gif
i've got a fren whose hubby encourage her to rest on saturdays (as in, go n sleep in!).. then he will take care of their girl completely.. as in play, bathe, feed her etc. he wants to spend the time to bond with their daughter also. sweet rite! but cannot compare la. the guy is scandinavian. maybe got different culture.

K's birthday - in the end d lucky girl gets 2 parties. one her daddy's side n one her mummy's side. i wash my hands off her daddy's side cos looks like mil wants to plan it all n have it at hubby's grandma's place etc. i juz bringing cake, decor n the VIP. ya. suddenly it's like mil's party.
but +vely thinking. my guest list on the 22nd has gone down by approx 50 pple n i can invite my own frens.

Disney,

Welcome!

Actually hor...nowaday I'm not faithful contributors cos cant really check the thread during working hours...

hubby: I think mine oso 24xiao hb n son... same as nite_gal, he buys alot of clothes for charlene when he goes overseas and when we shop here, he'll say this very nice,that very nice and turn out we'll buy alot so normally i try to control ourselves for buying so many... recently he just bought a mr bean bear for her, n he was complaining she keep digging it's eye... haha... in the middle of the nite, he'll make milk for her, presume she's hungry... morning he'll change her diaper, weekend sometimes bathe for her, goes to market and cooks for us too!! except that he dun help me out with the house chores...

<font color="aa00aa">Welcome Disney!!!</font> Join us more often... r u working?? if not then u can join the PTT gathering too... haha...

missmoon,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ETHAN too!!!

peach,
My k is having 2 parties also. One for relatives and the other for our friends....friends one can relax and just order pizza....hahaha

Disney,
Welcome! You brght back memories of when dsii and I can't wait to POP! hahaha....

my hb also quite good lah...not into buying things for bb type coz he thinks i already buy more than enuff...haha...but on weekends, he will wake up earlier to take care of him so that i can sleep in and he wakes up at night if boy wakes up....coz he knows i need my sleep else i'll grouch him....aaaahahaha

<font color="aa00aa">Happy B'day to your Charlene & Gladys gal!!</font>

MT, ur celebrate date for last weekend states wrongly liao...

Happy Birthday to Gladys and Charlene...and happy belated birthday to Ethan! Happy be-early birthday to Charisse, Gerrard, Jayden & Gillian tomorrow....

oh, & welcome to Disney : )

oh ya.Glady..happy happy birthday to u too, glad that there is another princess sharing the same BD as my Charlene.
Eeyore, CHM : Thanks

CHM,
Thanks for d early bday wishes for Gillian
happy.gif
Anyway not doing anything on d actual day since everybody working...

Me so stress nowadays cos im staying near d Pasir Ris fishing pond so dsii says everyday must go out, cannot stay at home..haha

eeyore,
Wah..spa...envy

OC,
it is gd to have SAHM mummies ard that can go out together. I dun really have much chance to bring the kids and meet up with other mummies leh. All the photo really make me envy... The other day i was on leave, i thot can meet up at Expo. Later i cant find all of u, and i only have DSII number....

Pooh,
Ya lor so constantly give her double protection,repellent spray plus patch, if can wrap her in mosquito net lagi best..haha

So im gonna faster run to Sengkang later or stay in shopping centre then got excuse to shop..heheh

so sad... weekend, baby fever, yesterday down with "false measels".. seeing him falling sick here and there really make my heart drop..

hubby - my hubby will do the chores.. prepare milk, wash milk, his clothes etc.

Off days - I also can hv my offdays/nite at anytime I wan. :p

But it's myself that dun bear to leave my boy as during weekday, working mums only hv 3hrs (7-9pm) to be with our bbies. :p

mamaanne - oops... dun sad lah. give me again and i add in. U MIA For a long long long time rite? :p

Give me now... i add in.
happy.gif

pengz.. i think i most ming ku de.. My hb dumps everything and anything to me... but I do have my temper too, sometimes i angry, i get him to wash the bottles in the middle of the night, or i purposely bring the baby monitor to him, so that he will wake up when E cries.

OC,
Wat happened? Thought ur hb loves babies??

Disney,
Wah! Really salute u manz...U have the patience to read thru our archives!! R u currently working or full-time mother?

MTDT,
I have 2 packs of lanterns for kay's b'day. Green & pink col. I dun mind selling to ur friend after kay's b'day tis Sat.

Hubby:
After my major 'explosion' in May, hb started to help out more. He'll bathe Kay everynight after work. Then change & feed her before bed.

Normally I'll leave 3 milk btls accumulate thru-out the day on the sink, so hb will wash them + any other dishes to wash. The before he sleeps, he'll sterilised the btls also.

During weekends, hb will wake up for morn feeds so tat I can sleep late (till noon), change diapers, bathe kay twice a day etc. He used to cooked her porridge in the morn too, but after 2weeks, he dump the cooking to me again.

The only thing I dun like is he seldom play wif Kaylyn. He'll tend to let her play on her own while he watch tv or surf net. Tat's y Kay is still closer to me & prefers me to carry her.

HI MTDT,

agree with u cos we working mum so weekdays there is really very limited time with bb. It's worse when bb decides to sleep at 8 plus.. that means only 1 hour with bb! I have stopped going with frens in the evening already ..sigh .. but I think the bond the bb has with us is worth it :))

Today is Celebrate Hubby's Day?? Mine is also the logistics guy.. so ok lah and my ger clings to him too.. (only if I'm not around).

welcome on board disney!!! hehe..so u know us very well liao leh..so patient to go thru the archives..hehehehhe...come in more often.....!!!!!and of cos not just read our posts..but chat wif us hor!!

HI MTDT,

Thanks for adding me! Hee
happy.gif
i do pop in and drop a few msg... only me not a frequent chatter here... think will only build up after i meet up with you all cos i only know your nicks but not in person.
happy.gif

ID:Mamaanne
Lovenest: Jurong West
Operating hours of MUM's duties: FTWM (only can be Full time mum at night till early morning)
Sex of baby: M
Name of Baby: Deron Wee
DOB: 14-Jul
Celebrating date is also: 14 Jul

I am holding my baby birthday at downtown east... after seeing the news, got worried... cos also in pasir ris area.. why must those aedes mosquitoes reside in singapore... My baby birthday will have Clifford the big red dog as the mascot to take photos with my son and relatives. My baby's birthday cake also share the same theme, Clifford.

But some how my baby lost some weight after falling sick on weekend and yesterday... leaving him only 7.7 kg.

Any baby boy has the similiar weight as my son... very worried why he isnt gaining much weight... he is a real small eater... *stressed*

MTDT
Hmm. How come this time the list name don't have mine? Strange!

Baby name: Natasha Yang
DOB: 30 June 2006
Staying @ Toa Payoh, SAHM

Back