Peach,
I brought my daughter to Babies Inc for trial in Jun 05 when she was jus a few mths old. It was ok. I think there is a nurse/teacher who is trained to look after special needs children.
We spoke for a while, she mentioned that her kids are autistic so she went overseas to get her degree or masters n majored in looking after special needs kids.
Saw her at Baby Care fest in Mar so i think she's still with the Infant Care ctr.
All the best for K's trial!
I brought my daughter to Babies Inc for trial in Jun 05 when she was jus a few mths old. It was ok. I think there is a nurse/teacher who is trained to look after special needs children.
We spoke for a while, she mentioned that her kids are autistic so she went overseas to get her degree or masters n majored in looking after special needs kids.
Saw her at Baby Care fest in Mar so i think she's still with the Infant Care ctr.
All the best for K's trial!