Hi mummies,
Thanks for all ur concern. Am very touched! Although Kay's temp hovered around 37 degree, but her head & neck still felt warm.
This morning when I feel her head & neck, already not warm. So I guess she has recovered. Will continued to let her drink more water & barley.
Btw, I discovered tat Kay keeps scratching her neck last night. But there's no rashes. Can another tell me if the false measles start from the neck or from the face?
Pooh,
Actually, I haven't brought Kay to any PD except the one in the hospital where I delivered. I've been going to GP Dr Soh @ Hougang Green. But I heard there's a PD Dr Saw just opp my hse & always a lot of ppl cos he charge reasonably. But his clinic is only open in the morn & evening, so I got no chance to bring Kay to him yet.
Peach,
Yah..infant care is really ex. Tat's y I'm waiting for Kay to turn 18mths before going back to work. Childcare is about $300+/mth only. Mush cheaper compared to Infantcare.