(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


Zita,Pm,

BJG called me for feedback! I gave her liao. Its the teacher's first time taking the class so nervous lor.. they didnt know she performed badly cus after class they asked her n she said its okay. faintz...
 
peach, haha... can understand by read between the lines... I think the bb has no choice oso since no one entertain to him/her

pooh, can pass to me on friday... thanks
 
melody,

yeah i guess so... think they wanna see if we all felt the same or just one person. but they nvr mention whether have makeup class or not lor!!!
 
Oh really har? got give same reason as me? heehee,they dont trust my comment.. i remeber overnight the person i talk too is Elena...hahaha!

Melody...ok, thanks!

Pooh what yr account no? i transfer to night?
 
zita,
I dun think they dun trust ur comments la but rather to gather more feedback so that they can do something abt it... maybe give us a make up lesson ... hahaha
 
may, i also feed my boy cereal in the morning and i usually mix fruit jars.for my cereal, i alternate bet Gerber mixed grain n oats. sometimes i'll change to barley for 1 of them too. so far he is quite fine wif it. i usually feed him 2 to 3 hrs after his milk. there was once my hubby prep the cereal n he added veg jars instead of fruits, can see that my boy don;t really like. i only add veg sometimes meat for dinner. so far he dun "snack" in the afternoon.

missmoon, i think so far we r feeding our babies roughly abt the same thing. i think when they reach 1 year old, it'll be easily, cos by then they can hav eat other types of food.
 
Hi missmoon,

think my ger is the opposite; she doesnt like sweet potatoes and pumpkins. She doesnt like fruits too. She is a more veggie person. And she is not a fish person too..ahhah..talk abt being fussy.

misaryeo, i have not tried Gerbers stuff yet. I actually want my ger to start taking oats so i bought her healthy times..but she doesnt like it. Sigh...waste money.
 
Hi Pooh, had just transfer $$ to u for d spray. Thanks for ur help
happy.gif
Btw would it be better if u state ur preferred collection area so that it's easier for u?
 
My keyboard was having problems, so I haven't logged in for a long long time! So happy that we have just replaced one! Have lost track of all the posts already.

BJG mummies,
Elena called me this morning too, and I provided a couple of comments. I remember PM and I rolling our eyes at the teacher's singing last Saturday. It was quite an excruciating experience actually. Thanks to Zita for calling up and providing feedback. Can't imagine her teaching other classes. Poor girl, thou, thrown into the hot soup as she was.
 
OC

I stay at Hougang, work at Shenton Way/Chinatown area, so where u wanna collect? Are u joining the swim session on Fri? If yes, can pass to u then
happy.gif
 
Hi Pooh,
just transferred money to you for the spray as well. can I get my hb to collect from you at tanjong pagar station after work sometime next week?
 
brambles, can u email me or turn on yr PM. thanks.

Mummies doing Digi. Scrap booking, may I know what size u save yr work under? coz i tried to print it out, but they get cropped instead. So maybe I save the wrong size for printing 4r?
 
Eeyore,
I downloaded the paper & embellishments from digital scrapbooking websites, same as u all. Just tat instead of using photoshop, I use powerpoint as the application.
 
PM, can't u fit the print within the paper size? usually u can select de leh. if u using photoshop, see if there's a page setup. check if there's a function in it or not. then u print. n when u open the print window, check if there is a section also where u can select the print size too. hope it helps.
 
YB,

Just to check, i m using ppt to do DSB also, but the backgrd(esp the template type) always in square format..did u drag to fit which will distort the template or wat did u do to fit the A4 page? For plain backgrd, I will crop the paper so that it is in proportion but template type no nice to do cropping leh. And hor, u saved in which version? jpeg or png or??
 
Hi mummies who joined the spree, I have collected the apray, pls advise on collection pt pls...Thanks

BP for Sterimar Phisological Sea Water Solution Microspray- $11/bot

1. Pooh - 2
2. Dsii - 1 ???
3. Eeyore - 2 (will collect & pay on Fri)
4. OC - 1 (Collection pt not indicated, Paid)
5. Jul - 1 (will collect next wk @ TG, Paid)
6. zita - 1 (Will pass to Melody)
7. melody - 1 - (Paid & collect @ YCK on Fri)
8. lena - 1 (will collect & pay on Fri)
9. Noif - 1 ???
10. cheri - 1 (will collect & pay on Fri)
 
Misaryeo, I using photoshop. but I usually go with the default..which says best for home printing. Cant remember the size thou. I didnt print using home printer, sent it to the photo shop to develop and they get cropped, sometimes by a lot.

What's 4R dimension?
 
Only have time to skim thru the numerous posts.

Trip was good. Different experience travelling with bb. Less freedom. D didn't enjoy the flight too much. Thankfully had my folks with me. Tiger plane is quite cramped.

MTDT
Hope Z is alright.

Peach
Did you go for the trial? I have vouchers for Babies Inc. I bought the trail lesson at 50% off. Could've sold it to you and saved you $40. Well, if you decide to join, I have other vouchers that could save you a few hundred I think.
 
NOIF,I stay at Hougang & work ard shenton way/chinatown area. Will PM u my HP for further arrangement
happy.gif


eeyore, ya hor..the backgrd option, forgot abt that..thanks
happy.gif


Dsii, sure no problem
happy.gif
 
Hi all,

Thanks for all the well wishes. Zav is recovering really well. In fact he can start to play and smile on wed afternoon.

Really thanks for all your concerns n care to US.
 
MTDT, glad to know that Z is recovering well... so is he still on bandage? any removal stitches required? when is he's next appt?
 
eeyore,

I tried the template using backgrd function already..cannot leh, cos it actually stretched the template..so i guess the only way to make it proportion is to change page size in page setup..
 
Pooh,
I drag the template so tat it'll fit A4 size. I dun mind if it's little distorted cos not so obvious anyway. I save them in jpeg.

MTDT,
Gd to know tat Z is well! U take care too!
 
Zavier's is still on bandage... actually it's like a big sticker over his wound.

stitches - doc says will "dissolves" by itself, thus dun need to remove.

Next Appt - on monday.
happy.gif
 


Back
Top