Peach
I agree with CHM! Get a secure job first before leaving the current company. Unless you would wan to take a break (spend time with Kristen) before striving out to look for other jobs.
For resume, you can always say u just taking a break. Reason of leaving, looking for better advancements etc... For young mummies like you, I'm sure it will be easier to get a job as employers seems to favour younger ppl.. becos they are full of energy and strength! For you, I think even much easier, with your brains and creativity.. I'm sure u can get a nice job to sit in - in no time!
I agree with CHM! Get a secure job first before leaving the current company. Unless you would wan to take a break (spend time with Kristen) before striving out to look for other jobs.
For resume, you can always say u just taking a break. Reason of leaving, looking for better advancements etc... For young mummies like you, I'm sure it will be easier to get a job as employers seems to favour younger ppl.. becos they are full of energy and strength! For you, I think even much easier, with your brains and creativity.. I'm sure u can get a nice job to sit in - in no time!