*Silly Billyz*
Orders taken for
1. Jul04
2. MTDT
3. Stephanie
4. Peach
5. Eeyore
6. Dsii
7. Jasline
8. Blessings
Blessings... 8!! Haha. They dry very quick btw. Another good thing.
Jul04,
The thing is, you will be jetlagged yourself, prob more so cos bbs ar supopsed to overcome it faster than adults, so there won't be a problem energy-level wise?
YB,
Insurance.... Thanks. I would like know nothing apart from the standard info. And it's outpatient I'm more interested in. Premium, excess, list of clinics/hospitals..... A few mummies mentioned it can be deducted from medisave?
Orders taken for
1. Jul04
2. MTDT
3. Stephanie
4. Peach
5. Eeyore
6. Dsii
7. Jasline
8. Blessings
Blessings... 8!! Haha. They dry very quick btw. Another good thing.
Jul04,
The thing is, you will be jetlagged yourself, prob more so cos bbs ar supopsed to overcome it faster than adults, so there won't be a problem energy-level wise?
YB,
Insurance.... Thanks. I would like know nothing apart from the standard info. And it's outpatient I'm more interested in. Premium, excess, list of clinics/hospitals..... A few mummies mentioned it can be deducted from medisave?