May,
Err i didnt get the back support, I use the arc of the bathtub as support. Actually no need to have strong back then can bath him, u can wrap ur hand cross his chest. SO he like hugging ur hand and wrist and u can bath him this way.
Anyway, gd to get hubby involve. There was once i asked hubby to bath for Julian. He said he did know how. One day, i was too tired, he went and bathed Julian instead so who said who didnt know. hee hee..
Zita,
i like ur scrapbook. Hope i have more time to do something like that.. if so then i have to do for 2 kids else will be unfair to the Janelle.
If Venice back is not strong then wait a little more. Posture is important cos affect the development of the spine. I only did it to Julian for a while not long.
PM,
Are u better now? E ok now?
U better rest as much as u can. Dun overwork.
I agree with u that Kayden is HUGE and the deep deep dimple.
Julian is not big, didnt gain alot, althot he drank his milk. Dun know where it all gone to.
I think Emerson is ok leh, still look as chubby.