(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

mummies,

Am clearing out my freezer of frozen EBM.. just threw away a whole lot that are more than 2 months old.

Have 20 packs to give out, stored within the last 2 months, each pack about 4 to 5ozs. PM me if you are interested. Collection at my home in Simei.
 


dsii,

i latch most of the time so don't need so much backup...i kept some but still got a lot...better give away than in the end have to throw again...just now throw away so much...xin tong ah!
 
jul04
oh..so gd...ian dun like my nippple..*sob sob*..so didnt latch at all...if jul mummies no response u can go market place...hmmmfree items..i sw some mummies gave their EBM over that thread...
 
ooh..

i also stopping my milk ss. recently drop to 2 pumps during office hrs. sometimes only 1 pump. :p

but true - i really feel abit sad tat now no more BM for bb.
sad.gif
 
peachsorbet, read thr. your blog u are a pretty n brave mummy...: )

Still consider seeking treatment at KKH? I work in singhealth, although not at KKH but can c whether can help u speed up the process n also get a better specialist..: )
 
Dsiitan...

GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) dsiitan
2) z-lia
3) lucida
4) YB (tentative)
5) Hong
6) yenny (not confirm but most likely)
7) kloe (tentative)
8) nite_gal (tentative)
9) kin (tentative)
10) melody
11) Zita (will reach around 4pm if yr still around : )
 
regarding wat the ins agent said about the co. not wanting to cover even for life, i'm not too sure how the underwriter viewed your case. if they think that such congenital problems are life threatening and may lead to other complications, then it's true they may not want to cover at all. for your case, the only thing that suggests deafness are distinctive features? so the underwriter may be unsure whether it's only deafness or there may be more problems. so when they are unsure, the safe thing for them to do is to load and refuse cover. in the underwriter's point of view, they are just doing their job. they have to be prudent and kia see. what u can do is prove to them that there are no complications involved and that that it's a mild case. maybe get your doc to write a letter specifying that the condition is mild. sometimes, the medical terms used can sound really serious and may not reflect the true situation.

u just applied for the insurance right? the policy was not in forced yet when they came back with the loadings right?

i dunno for you guys, but when i prioritized my budget, i pinpointed medical costs as my greatest worry, then savings for the child. so i geared my policies in that direction. to put it bluntly, i don't think i will need money if my kid is not around anymore (choy choy choy), so i bought less life insurance. but still need to buy life, if not, cannot get crisis cover..but less. i just bought more child illness coverage cos i think child illness higher probability compared to adult critical illnesses. it would be great to buy everything, but that would mean spending alot unnecessarily. cos after all, the main thing about insurance is that it's important only when shit hits the fan.

re: buying insurance before baby is born. as far as i know, if the baby's not born yet, how to buy insurance for the child? who's the life assured??

lala,
ya man..my breasts damn big and i hate it. they're really gross lor..cos when wear clothes look very fat man..and they're saggy!!!! cos so heavy with milk! my hubby also able to tell whether i just pumped...cos after i pump, the breasts are much smaller...sometimes empty the breasts so well that i think skin left only..hahaha..gross le..so sian...sometimes see my body in the mirror i also think i dowan to have sex with myself ah...loose breasts and loose tummies...hahahha
 
chrysalid
u r very funny...abt e not having sex wif urself. u r not e only one. i c myself in e mirror, i was like "cant bear 2 look"


peachsorbet,
let me ask my GF if she willing 2 talk 2 u. let me warn u 1st hor...she very cheong hei. can go on & on & on & on...


diistan
thks 4 e info
happy.gif

looks like a few mummies use him...will check him out
 
chrysalid,

thanks for the advice. Same here --- hospitalization/medical is 1st priority for us too. I didn't buy any child illness policy though as the hospitalization plan should cover it (whether child or adult illness).
 
mummies,
thanks. i think my girl's really pretty n she's perfect to me! frowns and all!


zita,
thanks for the offer.
happy.gif
at kkh already seeing a a/prof there. juz that they abit heckcare attitude.


chrysalid,
i'm super confused now. am looking at the terms. there's no more total & permanent disability, no crisis cover. 150 bucks a month... but apparently the loading (45 bucks) goes into earning interest also? it's an investment-linked insurance. thing. so... earn more non-guaranteed cash or something like that. but there's so much it doesn't cover also. hai.

speaking of loose tummy n loose breast. there should be insurance coverage for that! hahaa..


dsiitan, your boys look quite alike ah! cute.
 
haha. chrysalid, like u, i also pump 1.2 to 1.3litres a day. pumping twice a day now. and am also using 2 freezers to store the frozen milk.. but one of the freezers is only half full now laio.. cos ever since i started to pump twice a day, ss dropped to 1.2-1.3l. then dd on weekdays is 1.65l (cos my older twins take 2 feeds each of 250ml each and baby takes 4 feeds of 160ml), then 2.15l on weekends (cos twins take 3 feeds of 250ml each). i think the frozen milk is going to deplete very soon.. but well.. i've tried la.. am really tired.
today, my MIL attempted to feed my gal rice cereal.. and she 'buuuuuu' everything out. haha. these days she's been sucking her lips, then buuu-ing. so my MIL thought she might wanna start eating..but well..

peachsorbet, i like your blog alot.. was reading 'next 5, next 5, next 5...' pages. hope your gal will be able to receive her treatment soon.

Germayn didnt have a ba lu ku leh.. dunno.. abit scary..cos to me, her head skin is like..still very thin..then fall down like tt..on the hard floor duno ok for her not. my MIL told me she seems normal still today..so hopefully ok...

going to celebrate Kai and Lycia's 2nd bday tomorrow. abit scary...not sure how to cope with the guests and 3 kids. remember during germayn's full month, i fa1 pi2 qi4 cos the twins were grouchy, germayn couldnt really slp cos was too noisy, and hubby was entertaining guests so couldnt help. hope i can control my temper tomorrow.
 
kelly,

thanks ah. cheong hei ah... okay la.. find out more the merrier. now all the resources that i'm depending on is the internet and the genetician that i saw once.

everything is very overwhelming lor. so some local insight would be good.
 
Hi z-lia,
Dun worry so much lah..last time Germayn is still veri young mah. But now she older, so would be less fussy.

Hi peachsorbet,
I saw ur blog & was really touched. Can really feel the love both u & ur hubby hve for ur gal. And here I am, always complaining abt tis & tat. Aiyo...really ashamed of myself now. Wish ur gal will receive her treatment soon! Jia You!
 
Peachsorbet - Hopes she receive her treatment soon and yah.. hope the stupid attitude of KKH n polyclinic ppl gets better. Kind of hv neg impression of polyclinic staff too after my bb's first jab there.


chrysalid - which co did u buy from? As in covering the medical cost section? was it from medisave? or as a rider? or a plan by itself?

Z-lia - Yah, like what YB says, think Germayn will be ok, and there's stil your wonderful wonderwoman MIL around. I always tell XH how yr MIL take care of yr 3 kids without complain and my MIL can go watch movies/ play mahjong while i stay at home look after BB and settle her housework.
 
Peachsorbet,

Your blog is really really sweetz and loving! Am sure your girl will love to read it next time when shes older. Hugz to you!! Can only imagine how difficult it is financially and emotionally for you.. Be strong for your girl and press on.

Chrysalid/Lala

I really envy your supply leh.. I'm one of those mothers, no matter what I do I can only express vv little like 80-90ml. Went thru a very difficult first 2 months, expressing regularly, taking fenugreek, domperidone etc, at that time I was only expressing 50ml!! In the end, I have to supplement 50% of feeds with formula. Was so depressed then! The thing is, I wasn't confident about my ss at all, so even though my girl latches well, I'm always afraid she's just using me as a pacifier with no milk intake.. so I decided to bottlefeed (partial BM/FM) exclusively..

It was only when I started taking care of my girl myself that I latched her on consistently cos I can't afford the time to wash/sterilise pump. I still wonder if I'm a pacifier cos she can latch on for AGES.. like latch 1hr with an hour break in between.. What to do, take it as mother/child bonding..

Now I'm still grappling with whether she is having enough, cos I still can't express alot.. So, I'd give her a bottle feed at the end of the day to let her sleep thru.

Regardless, I am still perservering with giving my girl whatever drops of BM I can produce for at least 6mths (only 1.5mths to go!). Will assess situation to see if I want to continue beyond 6 mths cos of low ss.. I tell myself to try my best lor, that's the best I can do.

MTDT,

Will PM you details shortly! Thanks for collating.
 
YB,

My hubby's great (hope i don't say too soon.. heheh) . He helps out when he can! Plus because alot of pple comment that she looks alot like him.. so... hmm. He feel more proud I guess.


PM - yeah. think they too busy to bother bout poor subsidised pple. Tho the $$$ that is used to subsidise are all from taxpayers $$$.


Okie... good nite mummies... hope all ur babies dun give u all trouble tonite
happy.gif
 
Nite_gal, if ur bb's weight is ok yr BM supple shld be good enough for her.

My boy use to suck for ages too, so I change to bottle feed him and only latch him at night, coz im too lazy to wake myself up to make milk for him. but now he doesnt even want to suck at night... refusing me..
 
Hi z-lia,
Ya manz..ur MIL really superwomen. My mum taking care of my 3.5yr old nephew & 1yr old niece already buay tahan liao. Somemore ur MIL can take care 3 younger kids! Any secret 'recipe' to tell huh? hee...hee...

My MIL just told me tat she thinks it's better for me to take care of bb full-time instead of going back to work. She said she old already, long time nvr take care of bb lah, shoulder not well, got bone splinters lah, gotta take care FIL lah, go m'sia visit relatives all illness gone, but come back s'pore sick again lah...blah..blah..blah...Finally she said cannot help me take care of bb.

I told her frankly dun think her son can afford to support me & bb with his single income. Then she said, no lah, sure can one. Dun worry. At most I dun take allowance from u all lor...but hubby insist on paying.

The MIL said "now u all know lah, being parents not easy hor. Gotta sacrifice a lot". I told her only I sacrifice, but her son still enjoy his lifestyle. Still can go out wif friends, play MJ, enjoy dinner etc etc...then she diam diam...

I suggested to hubby to get a nanny, but he dun trust outsiders to take care of our gal. So I guess I'll be a 'hermit' till our gal is bigger lor...sigh...but really getting very depressed, always staying at hm.

Then my sis piss me off again recently. She & hubby can go holiday to Korea & juz dump her kids to mum while I can't..sob..sob.. Then mum said she can't handle my bb together wif the other 2 kids.
Dunno y my sis can get everything while I'm always being ignored. Sigh, guess cos I'm NOT the youngest in the family. So really 'ming ku'...
 
YB! Hahaha.. my MIL also say the same thing abt she being old and whatever illnesses she has.. and YES, talking abt MJ or anything else she be super fit and healthy! Hahahhaha!! but yr MIL still good to take care of yr other niece and nephew. Mine push her own grand-daughter to me! SIGH!!!!
 
My parents in law ask me to bring my bb to my granny and ask them to take care of him for 3 days so that we could acc them to Genting. They haven been there before. I think they are the most relax grandparents i've come across. C'mon.. my granny is in her 70s going to 80 liao, has rheumatism and still need to take care of my stroke grandfather. How can she cope with my very demanding baby!
 
lok,
no prob! actually, when they are so young, life and critical illness not very high priority. just that for critical illness, it's good to have a lump sum amount to ease the financial burdens and for alternative treatments. my whole life i have arse luck. if i don't preplan, something bad will surely happen, so i just get a bit. haha...

if i don't remember wrongly, i think u also have the same wrist prob that i'm having now? u mentioned b/4 u were a squash player tt's why u have this wrist condition? i used to play badminton competitively as well. i guess that's why. actually hor, just curious, cos i think u are my 'shi jie', ur alma mater located in kim seng rd?
 
Peach,

For your case, with no elaboration on your childs mild condition, I would think that they will give u the standard response and that is to refuse total and permanent disability (tpd) coverage along with crisis cover (cc). For the reputable companies, theyre usually very strict with underwriting so that when it comes to claim, theyre able to disburse within a very short period of time, which in my opinion, is very impt. Cos if I buy insurance, I would want to be able to claim right!

I will try to make it as simple as possible. Investment linked plans (ilp) works like that:
The main costings of this product are mortality charges (death & tpd coverage) and morbidity charges (critical illness coverage). Lets say my premium is $1200/yr and I choose a death coverage of $100,000 and a cc coverage of $50,000. the company charges me $78 for death coverage (mortality charges) of $100,000 per year and $48 for cc coverage (morbidity charges). A portion of my premium of $1200 will go into paying for such charges, 1200-78-48= $1074. and then this remaining $1074 will be invested in unit trusts, which the returns are non-guaranteed. The 5% and 9% projections are just that projections.

In your case, you will not be paying any morbidity charges as they are not covering cc. but theyre loading u for death coverage. Which means that instead of charging you $78 per $100,000 coverage, theyre charging you maybe $117 per $100,000 coverage. Therefore, your premium rates also goes up (lets say $1800) cos the policy has to take into account the increased mortality rates charged. This is to prevent the policy from lapsing at 5%-9% projection during the later years when morbidity and mortality charges also increase due to age. The amount ull be investing is $1800-117=$1683. so yes, ure investing more now.

I hope Im not making this anymore confusing. Please do let me know if you need further clarification. If u feel that this policy is not satisfying your main concerns which are the medical costs, then I think its best to channel your finances towards saving for the op. this is just my opinion. If theres ins for loose breast and tummies, I ka-ching liao ah! Haha.. also, I just want to say that I think ure a really strong mummy!! Your baby is so lucky to have you! Jia you!
 
z-lia,
wah u like feeding an army man! Do u pump exclusively as well? Ya man, really very tiring. Everytime also feel like giving up, then before I know it, the day has passed, and then yet another day has passed and now it has been 5.5 mths. I dunno how to reduce further already le. if reduce to 1 pump I think my breasts will bao zhar ah!

Pm,
I bought from the one with the lion. Its a plan by itself. 1st dollar claim policy, with no deductibles and co-insurance.

Nite_gal,
Dont be envious la..sometimes I wish I dont have such good ss. Cos have gd ss then dowan to give like very evil. Make me feel very guilty. Actually, maybe ure one of those mummies when express, very little amt, but when latch, no ss prob at all? If your gal is not having enough, trust me, ull know it one. Shell be screaming for her feed!! Those 2 mths must have been really difficult! Initially I was also like that, pump for 45 min with non stop massaging only 20ml! wah biang! U can still last for so long!! Ure great man! Give yourself a huge pat and jia you!
 
Have all of you bought insurance and medical insurance for baby already? Anyone change their medisheild plan? I'm asking cos' I'm still trying to decide to go for Income, aviva or great eastern.. Income most economical and cover everything (if inc. rider) but heard they are very slow and they have this clause whereby you need to inform them 4 days before admission to hospital for non-emergency case. Aviva and GE seems comparable in terms of coverage. heard GE will come out with rider next year. Aviva rider only covers dun know deductable or co-insurance..
 
Lucida, My medisheild plan is AIA, intend to change them to either NTUC or Aviva, coz got free child coverage? but have yet to do that,coz i dont want to just walk over to some guy and give them "my businesS" just in case they wont service me in future, I prefer someone that i know or thru recommendation.
 
chrysalid, i think i almost pump exclusively. i latch my gal on for the last feed of the day, middle of the night if she's hungry, and if im not late for work, first feed in the morning.

YB/PM, ya..my mil is very capable. but she can't handle 3 kids la.. i mean...she hasnt tried b4. she told me she can't. so my mil's mil comes to help out everyday. she's like...70+ yrs old already. but my mil will only ask her to help carry baby when the twins are back from childcare and want attention and baby is crying. and her secret 'recipe'.. think she's a very patient person by nature.. and all of us recognise that there will be lots of compromises..as in.. think my twins prob have alot more ba lu kus compared to other kids, and they prob fall ill more often, and more prone to accidents. just today, i saw the big scissors amidst their toys. shocked sia. but ok la.. at least they seem happy with my mil. And i know my mil has sacrificed alot for us... she's those kind tt..likes to work..then go out during weekends to walk around with her friends..but now, she can't do all these. and the most is she'll ask if she can go to the temple to bai bai and walk ard for awhile.. abit cham...

nite gal, ya.. think as long as your gal's gaining weight, she shld be having enough ba..
 
Hi PM,
No lah. My nephew & niece is taken care of by my mum.

MIL only shake leg at home & stare at ceiling...but still, she refuses to help me lor, saying she's old & got illness. But still can go jalan jalan, go m'sia etc.

Your MIL very funny leh...dare to suggest leaving her grandchild with someone older than her, but she herself already said at her age too old to take care of bb arh?

Hi Lucida & PM,
Currently, all my insurances (life, investments) are from AXA. My agent is very nice & really on the ball. Been working for more than 10yrs at AXA already. He's good at giving us gd advice, but not pushy at all.

He's shown us a child hospitalisation plan but we haven't decided yet. Mayb next yr. The plan can b paid by medisave & can claim for any illness/hospitalisation. We were told tat it's more impt to buy child hospitalisation plan rather than educationsavings/life plan. Cos nowdays, children get sick very easily.
 
Hi Z-lia,
Wah, envy leh. U have such a self-sacrificing MIL. I know how terrible it feels to not being able to go out & always coping at hm when the person is actually a very outdoorsy person.

Btw, can chk wif u if u give any $ to ur MIL for helping to care for ur kids? In addition to the mthly allowance?

My sis very lucky lor. My mum says sis not earning much, so collect 1 kid's fee, although she's looking after her 2 kids. Then still gotta cook for sis & bro-in-law's dinner. But sis still complain y her kids nvr eat much lah, not healthy lah...blah..blah...

Even when sis & bro-in-law comes back from work, they'll sit there eat dinner & watch TV, while my mum has to feed her 2 kids & bathe them. Sometimes I see my mum eat dinner till very late, so pitiful. Then I offer to feed my sis's 2 kids lor.

Dunno y my sis cannot be more considerate & 'zi dong' lor...it's her kids leh...not my mum's!
 
Hi YB, what's the difference between hospitalisation plan and medishield plan? If with rider it will also cover hospital expenses wat.
 
chrysalid,

I also can't believe I lasted so long! Honestly, I knew bfeeding is tough but I didn't expect bfeeding to be THAT tough.. The books say that a 30min feed from 2 breasts should last a baby 2-3hrs right??! Mine feeds for 1hr also cannot last an hour..

I'm going back to work in Jan, so I just have to continue to pump whatever amount I can in office and latch on in the mornings & at night.. Not enuff, have to supplement with FM.

Too much milk got engorgement problems etc.. Too little milk then cannot TBF.. I think we have to pyscho ourselves not to be too guilty about stuff.. Just do the best we can?! Anyways, since you can TBF for 6mths, it is very good already! Dun be too hard on yourself even if you decide to stop.

Z-Lia,

Her weight is 50th percentile.. considered ok. But I still decided to feed some FM cos having my girl constantly suckling is v v tiring for me.. I think cow also never work so hard!! What to do, maybe milk flow is too slow..

YB,

Your situation very unfair to you leh.. I guess you also can't do anything about it cos your sis sis "xian ru wei zhu"? Must try to look on the bright side, at least you can be with your child all the time and catch her smiles, flips, etc!
 
Yb, that's how irony she is. SIGH.

Baby E is having a fever today. I dunno is it because of teething. The doc that I normally go to is not in today, a relief doc seen him instead. He's kinda of inexperience. Just given him medicine and is asleep now hopefully he wakes up feeling ok, fever subsided and resume his drinking.
 
YB,
ur sister is younger than u or older than u.
Ur sister dun earn much still can go Korea. Wah u sister still can complained her kids didnt have enough food. Tell her she only pay for 1 kid and she passed ur mum twp kids so they got to share food lor. That is her fault.

For ur case, i think nanny is the only solution. Can always get nanny by word of mouth. I think ur MIL doesnt want to commit. It wasnt easy taking care of kid. U are a mother too, u know how tough.

Some old pple just wanna enjoyed their old age.

My MIL also took care of two for me. I think that is her limit. We cant have 3 and infact we cant afford to have 3.

Insurance - i also think hospitalisation plan is impt. Education plan is too expansive, the premium is high and the return is so so only.

While typing, Julian is place in the exesaucer. Hubby said he could play with it. I tested and he got no problem. Now kissing the yellow flower.

Z-lia,
happy bday to ur twins.
 
I'm experiencing massive hair loss now.. The hair loss started about 2 weeks ago but now seems to be getting worst. Read couple weeks ago some of you have this problem - how is it now? What did you do?
 
Hi Lucida,
I'm not sure abt Medishield leh..Mayb can ask Chrysalid?

Hi nite_gal, Hong, PM,
My sis is same age as me. She is my twin sis. But she married earlier so have 2 kids already. By right, her kids big already (3.5yrs & 1yr)should b able to go home every night. But my sis always give lotsa excuses like her hubby studying/OT, she cannot handle her kids alone. So will leave her kids at mum's plc or sometimes she stay over also.

But she also won't help out when she's sleeping over at mum's plc. So my mum has to look after her kids even at night. Then her kids super sticky to my mum de, so in the end, my sis can relax, bathe for 1hr while my mum has to coax her kids to sleep.Hiaz..really pity my mum lor. Somemore, my sis is the sort who will take advantage of ppl's kindness lor. So gradually, she'll feels tat it's ur DUTY to help out lor.

Ya lor..my sis always say both she & hubby not earning much so cannot afford childcare, nanny or relative to take care of her kids. My mum pity her so help her to take care with jus minimal $$ lor. But dunno y my sis can go holiday every yr, change to bigger & bigger car,buy branded handbags & buy branded clothings for her kids.

Somemore her kids r fussy eater. Very diff to feed them. so even though my mum cook, the kids will also refused to eat.

My sis always think I'm better off than her, no need to work. But she didn't know that both hubby & me very prudent. We dun spend on holiday trips, buy cheap clothings & stinge on other stuff so we can survive on single income.

Then jus cos my mum is too busy wif her kids & MIL refuses to help, I can't go back to work lor.

Ya, I'm thinking of getting nanny. But hubby dun trust strangers lor. So he refuses.
 
YB, sounds like your sis is really taking advantage of your mom leh... if she can go holiday every year and spend money on car and branded stuff, then how can she say she is not earning much.. hmm

I have been dropping a lot of hair too... every time after washing hair, my hair will automatically drop even without combing... anyone knows when excessive hair dropping will stop?
 
haiz...me hair drop too...damn bad ah...come drop...wash hair drop...dun come oso drop..aiyo...whereever i walk past..sure got evidence one..hahaha....this coming sat im going to salon to colur my hair...must tell them be4hand i dropping hair..if not they think i sick or wat..then ask me go yun nan..then so paiseh,,hahahahaa
 
Haaa.. dsiitan, you so funny.. ya, me too leh... my hair is everywhere in the house, dropping hair all the time.. sometimes, even drop onto my girl!
 
Hi kloe,
Aiyo, I even worst leh...my gal likes to pull my hair (even though I tied up). So my hair loss is even more frightening!!

My sis arh...sigh...said she go holiday cos wanna claim her co's holiday allowance. But co. only gave them $300/yr leh, she still need to fork out $2k more cos all her trips r to far far places. Only my mum will believe her lor.

She buy bigger & bigger car, but only drive to & fro work. Other than tat, her whole family will squeeze into my dad's car when going out. Cos she said she very poor, has to save on fuel/ERP etc lah...Last time when I haven't had bb, she always asked me if wanna go our wif them. Most imptly, must take my hubby's car...

She likes Gucci, LV & Coach stuff. But she dun dare to tell mum. I know cos I used to accompany her on her shopping trips. she always complain no $$ so can only buy the cheapest brand & the smallest bag...%$#@!! I've nvr even own a branded bag in my whole life!!

My dad is also very angry wif my sis but he nvr voice out. Cos he scared after he voiced out, they'll definitely quarrel.

Sometimes when whole family went out for dinner, my mum & dad will b busy feeding her kids while she & her hubby can happily enjoy their dinner. My aunts also mentioned y my sis always command my mum as though she is their maid!
 
Hi Dsiitan,
My hairstylist told me better not dye hair cos the chemicals will reach the hair roots & may cause more droppage. Tat's y I opted for highlight cos the colour will not touch the hair roots.
 
sigh...if really talk abt my sis, REALLY got alot alot to say..3 days 3 nights also cannot finish.

I juz can't stand the fact tat my mum still help her even though my sis treat her like shit!

When my elder sis got married, we engaged a makeup artist & share the amt equally. But my sis told the makeup artist no need to spend too much time & effort on my mum. Simple can already. Most imptly, have to spend more time & effort on herself. Imagine I was SO SHOCKED when the makeup artist told me! The artist even asked me y my sis like tat? So weird.
 
YB
u ever told us ur twin sis and urself not identical rite??? does it explains why u 2 got so much difference....aiyo....ur sis hor...dont appreciate leh..wait till one fine day ur dad or mum buay tahan and decide to go on strike..she cham liao manz...and me not selfish or wicked loh..but ur sis must hv her lesson one of these days..if not hor..she wont wake up manz...
 
YB,
I agree with Dsii.
So did ur sister bring the kids back on weekend? She wasnt heartpain to see the kids not close to her? I find ur mum very poor thing, does she realise there is no point giving so much to her elder daughter?

Sorry to say that but ur sister doesnt seem to appreciate ur mother very much.

Look like she cant seem to part her money at all, can buy branded good somemore. Each bag doesnt come cheap.

Why dun u ask ur parents to go for a break like a tour. I strongly believe they deserve it. They had be slogged the whole life for the kids, they cant be continue slogging for the grandchildren.

I always feel very oblige to take leave if my MIL wanna go oversea or trip. Somemore they only need me to take friday leave and going during the weekend.

Dropped hair - yes i am still dropping. It is really terrible.

Dsii,
i am going to bring Julian for Jab.

MTDT,
sorry i had ordered the items.
 


hi Lucida,kloe,YB n dsii

me 2...hair dropping all e time.went to visit GP n was told tat its due to hormone changes.use hair loss shampoo oso no use,hair loss problem will last for 6mths to 9mths.

im trying these method tat my GF mum told me.(tried 2X aldy).

steam a black chicken n "he shou wu"(get frm chinese medicial hall)with 2 bowl of water for 45mins n drink twice a week for 2 mths.(its to prevent hair loss),maybe u can give it a try.
 

Back
Top