(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) misaryeo
2) dsiitan
3) z-lia
 
GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) misaryeo
2) dsiitan
3) z-lia
4) lucida

hahaha.....lucida......i wanna see u ah!!!!
 
Hello mummies,

This is my first posting in July mummies thread :)

My girl is born on the 10th July. I'm a SAHM. Have been reading this thread for quite some time liao. Hope I can join you guys to chat...
 
hi hong,

Yup. I bringing my girl to the Pasir Ris Baby & Child clinic now for day-to-day problems like diarrhea. The doc there not too bad... quite gentle with her n she babbled to him even when he was checking her diapers.
happy.gif
I take it as a good sign when the baby likes the doc.


Sigh. She's been asleep since 6.30pm cos she was up the whole day. Missed her 9pm routine wipe-down & final milk. Now 10.50 already... dunno if to wake her up to get it done.. but she sleeping so soundly. So heartpain to wake her up!
 
hello aunties
thks for all the kisses and sayangs from all of u...im well now...so happy!!!!
Love from Baby Ian
605385.jpg
 
cocomo
who's jayden's PD? is he at thomson? hv u heard of dr ong eng keow fr s'pore baby & child? he's very gd and gabe uses him. mayb u 1 2 consider changing 2 him? he's rather pricey n waiting time can b very long but 2 me, he's worth e $$ and e waiting time.


dsiitan
who's ian's PD at tis PR Baby & Child clinic. pai seh if u mentioned it b4.
 
Hi peachsorbet,
Aiyah, ur bb sleep so soundly, no need to wake her up lah...sleep is more impt than bathing, right? If she nvr wake up for feeding, means she's not hungry yet.
 
Hi mummies, I am actually very sad today. Not because of bb, but coz of my hubby.... He made me very disappointed with him... until now I am still thinking abt it. I was sobbing with Baby E just now while making him sleep... I kept thinking for whom am I going thru all this for. SIGH.

Tomorrow is the 4th day BAby E constipate. I guess I shld bring him to the doc tmr? I've tried giving him barley and gripe water, nothing seems to make him poo.

Thanks MY, Z-lia, Lucida, JP for shang lian~ Of coz, another big thank you for dsii in helping me to jio mummies =) Xie xie ni!
 
Wah, Ian handsome handsome again arh....good...good!!

GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) misaryeo
2) dsiitan
3) z-lia
4) lucida
5) YB (tentative)
 
Hi PM,
Wat happened? R u alright? Can cope? Issit abt ur SIL again?

U wait till end of tomorrow, c if bb E poos or not. If not, then Fri c doc also no harm. If u read, some bbs poo once a week, doc also says normal.
 
YB - Thanks, I guess I've gone thru more than enough to handle this, just that its been some time I get this kind of feeling again.....

It's not him to not poo for a week leh... he poos everyday or at most in 2 days. Somemore coz he didnt poo, i think he feels full so he didnt drink very much these few days.
 
Hi PM,
Hmm..then u monitor him till end of tomorrow lor...

I think my gal's growth spurt phase is over. She now only drinks 5oz, sometimes even lesser..abt 3oz. Waste a lot of my milk...
 
Yb yah.. I so gan cheong, ebery time go and smell his diapers.. very soon i get amonia poison and die.. haha...

5oz is very good lioa... pretty much for a lill gal.. =)

Sometimes I also prepare 4oz.. but my boy drinks only 2 or 3 oz.. wasting milk too..
 
GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) misaryeo
2) dsiitan
3) z-lia
4) lucida
5) YB (tentative)
6) Hong

Dsii,
ASAP lor else some of the item will be OOS.
I am getting Julian some jacket, my sister wanted to order a jacket too.

PM,
ok u pm me ur order ok.
 
PM,
There was once when my girl(big one) didn't poo for one wk, went to the PD. Press press tumm, say still ok. Say wait for 10 days as a yard stick. If really after 10 days dun poo, then he may use the suppository(which he also hesitate to use).So in the end, she poo on day 10. As long as they dun look like they try so hard, bleed or anything like that, i think can wait a little more. Maybe nurse more or a little water may help!!!

PM, Dsii,
will try to come for gathering. Missed the last one yah, since i stay quite nearby, should be okie...
 
YB,

Yup! I let her sleep... Until I smelt her poopoo... Wah.. so smelly. SUPER alot of poopoo... I still smelling it now.
sad.gif
Tried to change her n let her remain asleep... but didn't work. Heng she fell asleep by herself after drinking her milk... Was afraid I would have trouble.

Anyway, while changing her diapers, she poo-ed again. Noticed that when her poopoo was coming out, her anus has this red-red thing. Issit her own flesh? There was no blood in her poo tho...
 
PM,
Cheer up a bit ... whatever happens, you know you have your baby who is def a joy
happy.gif
If need to, pour out to relieve your burden.
These few days I am also very down, not due to my baby or hubby but my elder brother, who is lazy and doesn't want to work. Ask him to work and he will give all kinds of excuses and somemore early this morning, texted me and HB said wanting to commit suicide thingy ... really feel very stressed ... already barely have enough zz due to baby, still have to face this kind of stupid stuff.
 
Fruitee,
send to me ok. they have 10% discount. i wanna catch the offer.

Ok i need to go back for my lesson.
 
GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) misaryeo
2) dsiitan
3) z-lia
4) lucida
5) YB (tentative)
6) Hong
7) yenny (not confirm but most likely)
 
Hi dsiitan, so fast you received the item.. that's good!

I had a sleepless nite yesterday cos' my gal kept waking up... at one point in time, she even wanted to play. Finally, she slept soundly around 6am. Seems like she had stomach problem cos' can hear her farting and she pooed... hope this is a one time episode
happy.gif


Regarding the gathering at PM's place. I hope to join too... will confirm whether can make it at a later date.

======================================
GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) misaryeo
2) dsiitan
3) z-lia
4) lucida
5) YB (tentative)
6) Hong
7) yenny (not confirm but most likely)
8) kloe (tentative)
 
kloe
hahhaa...ya loh...normally if post be4 2pm the next day item will be received...hehehe

aiyo..hong....me damn poor liao leh..but still shop and shop...hahahaha..can u pls calculate how much all my stuff cost??? must think think can afford bo..hb...wanna faint again liao..hahahhaa...

fruitee
wat u ordered ah???alamak...still got ur BKK trip hor??? u buy a pair of jeans for ian hor...no need to ex lah...cos wear a while will outgrown liao...size a bit bigger nevermind...then can wear longer..hahaha...hmm..ian now weighs at 8.5kg..so u aga-aga hor...slightly bigger ok with me..better than smaller..cannot squeeze into it...then like bao ba-chang (rice dumpling)..then can u buy 2 tees for ian and isaac...u saw isaac b4 rite??? u still remember bo???want same same pattern one..then 2 two of them can wear same same mah..hahahhaa
 
aiyo..these 2 nitex ian oso kept waking up...me damn tired manz..and he woke up twice for milk leh...aiyo...y suddenly like that...then when pacifier drop oso woke up....eeeeeehhhhhh.....
 
Same here lor... gal kept waking up when pacifier dropped and sometimes struggled alot, hands and legs kept moving... also woke up twice for milk... sigh...
 
Hi PM,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Will love to join you girls for the gathering but I stay in the west leh. Also dunno whether Hubby will be in Singapore that day, so have to confirm at a later date. Count me in in the meantime..
happy.gif


======================================
GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) misaryeo
2) dsiitan
3) z-lia
4) lucida
5) YB (tentative)
6) Hong
7) yenny (not confirm but most likely)
8) kloe (tentative)
9) nite_gal (tentative)

Peachsorbet,

My girl also has reddish skin around her anus. Didn't think too much about it cos her stool is still soft and she doesn't seem to have trouble poo-ing (about once in 2 days).
 
Hi brambles,

My milk supply has always been just enough.

Once, I faced the same problem too... no more expressed milk liao and was very desperate. Then I saw Gina Ford's book (The contented little baby book) on how to increase milk supply and decided to give it a try. After five days of following her plan, my milk supply came back (still don't have extra but enough for my gal).

It takes determination to follow the suggested schedule. Are you working or SAHM? If you are interested, I can try to scan the plan and send it to you.
 
Milk Supply:
Mayb can take more fish & drink more liquid? My SIL has no problem BFing all her 3kids till they r 1yr old leh...But then she's a SAHM lah...
 
Mummies,
Anyone working mummy who is weaning off their babies at 6th mth? I am thinking of doing so, thus deliberating expressing lesser.
 
nite_gal,

Yah... she's been poo-ing very consistently la.. very often in fact.. so should be fine..


Milk Supply: Hai. My milk supply also dropping dropping already. Cos I havin diarrhea n on medication cos have to pump n throw my milk. Not diligent about pumping & throwing cos have to feed her also n plus go to work... feel like no time to do EVERYTHING. only pumping about 3 times a day now.. Hopefully when I can latch her on again the milk supply wun be too far gone.
 
peachsorbet, when having diarrhoea cannot feed bm? i got milk stomach upset but didn't eat the medication given by doc

kloe... sure! can share with me the gina ford's plan? i'm a FTWM... that's y a bit hard *sigh*

YB, i take fish every other day but still no increase
sad.gif
 
brambles,
I find that fish does help but to a certain extend only. A good pump really goes a long way. What pump are you using? My supply is very good, I am only expressing twice a day but manage about 800ml a day.
 
lala,

"INTEND" is the keyword here! I don't know if I can endure. Just gotten used to the convenience of bottle feeding these few days (other than the early morning feed where I need to run downstairs to prepare). Only thing is miss latching her on abit, and my heart pains when I carry her n she's hungry and she grabs my t-shirt like nurse like that.


Brambles,

My diarrhoea lasted a week before I saw a doc. Just before I had diarrhoea, my girl already had abit of diarrhoea. Very greenish and watery. The moment I stopped breastfeeding her, her poo turned harder n yellowish. But when I tried to breastfeed her again (thinking that my diarrhoea was gone but it wasn't), her poo returned back to greenish & watery. Only after that then I go see doc who prescribed me some antibiotics which cannot breastfeed. Two more tablets + 24 hours (to let the medication be fully expelled from the body) before I can breastfeed her again!
 


peachsorbet,
same here ... I am also enduring each day at a time. Many times I want to stop expressing, but feel very guilty. My girl seldom latches but those times when she did, it was very sweet and fulfilling. Though she seldom latches, she will also suckles at my breast with my t-shirt on, think she smells milk... so, if I stop bfdg, then no more smell of milk liao
sad.gif
 

Back
Top