(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

MTDT, lala,
I am using 0-6 month (medium hole) latex teat.
I think is softer and he can take it well. I brot the silicon medium hole as well but he doesnt take that well.

Blessing,
I change the teat when the bb
1) taking too long to finish the milk
2) getting pek chey while drinking the milk
 


i also using 0-6mths (med) latex teat.
dunno wan to change or not.

he takes abt 20mins to finish 150ml. normal?
but he keep hving to stop n rest. think becos suck too hard! haha
 
Hi Hong,
I'm giving my gal both Pigeon teats & NUK teats. She has no problem switching between these 2 everyday. However, I find that the Pigeon teat seems a bit too small, so I poke the hole bigger.

For NUK (small, medium & large hole), I think it serves diff purpose. Think the medium hole is for water & large hole for juice. It's stated in the packaging.
 
This is My gal....with baby acne
518217.jpg
 
After taking Fenugreek, its pretty much better.. used to only be able to pump 60ml only last time, I told u guys right? Now mroe than double already..

Will try to post my son's pic too
 
dsii,
i'm also going for the 5 in 1. the PD told us to go back in bb's 3rd month.

you better get your breasts checked out. the last time i pain pain (soft but pain to touch), it turned out to be mastitis and have to take antibiotics.

Lucida,
My MS dropped too. I also taking care of baby on my own so anyhow eat too. Realise that over the weekend when I eat at my parents' and in laws, the MS went up a bit. Really impt to have a proper diet...sigh...
 
Hi Jul04, Supply is one thing. The other problem I have is that my baby stomach very sensitive. The other time his poo poo got abit of blood coz I take cow's products. The symptom came back again yesterday noon. Called PD and after listening to the things I ate, he said could be eggs or chocolate (I only eat abit leh..). Haiz.. alot of things I cannot eat and chocolate are my favourite!! I wan to die already..
 
aiyo...YB n MTDT
both ur ger and boy laff till so sweet n cute...hehehe....very happy bb!!!

JUL04
really ah?? aiyo....but these 2 days ok abit leh....i will monitor again, see how
 
misaryeo,
I'm using avent teat too, bb now turning 9wks too, still dilemma whether to change her teat to size two as afraid she might not wan to latch on after all the fast flow bottle feed! :-(

Although now i'm 99% pump out the milk, but still feel that if I really go out long then she is the best breast pump lor so still wan to maintain her latching habit lor...
 
YB,
Ur ger very sweet and chubby.
I am trying to make my boy switch back to pigeon but the wide teat.

MTDT,
ur boy so cute. My boy hair grown back very fast but in patches. need to bring him back to trim botak again.
 
i still latch my boy at nite n weekends,
bottles only when i am at work.

hong-ya, shave him again. we like his botak look! haha
 
GOOD LOBANG:

drypantz / drypers: 1800-466-3002

mamy poko: 6265-1648

huggies: 1800-484-4437

see my results: haha
518351.jpg
 
dsii,
yup. mine was really pain pain...got swelling and feels a bit hot. else maybe you got blocked ducts. rem to empty your breast, cos the milk left inside will make the infection worse. Apply hot towel then massage and pump.
 
nepia - this one is given by my fren. dunno where she kapo from.

white_lady - the most they ask u baby's bday, current wt etc. think to determine the size bah.
n of cos, will ask ur name n address. :p
 
blessings,
I find the Medela PIS is good in maintaining the milk supply but as to relieve serious engorgement, so so only. Usually when I have serious engorgement, I will 1st pump for 10mins (to let the breasts get slightly slower), then the follow by hand express while pumping.
 
Lucida,
if no helper, really got no chance to express milk. saw you asking about slimming in another thread, shouldn't have prob if go for slimming massage. I did too at times but doesn't really slim down tho
sad.gif
so sad, gping to work soon, still have 5-6kgs to go and many clothes still cannot wear
sad.gif


Blessings,
realise that I typed slower in my earlier posting, should be "I will 1st pump for 10mins (to let the breasts get slightly softer), then follow by hand express while pumping."
 
Hi lala, Which slimming centre did you go to??

Any mums start "get back to shape" plan already?? I wanted to do some exercise at home but very difficult leh .. got time also sleep lar..
 
RE: slimming down

my wt is back to pre pregnacy but i still cannot fit into all my old clothes. for me it's not the wt but the size. everywhere bacme broader- hips, shoulders. so i can't even really fit into my tops as well unless i wear them as tight fitting tops.
HELP!!!!!!!!! will the hips and shoulders shrink back???
 
Hi Lucida,
My slimming plan:
rope skipping (whenever I can)
light weight lifting
eat less carbo
use Osim UZap

So far, I still have another 7.5kg to lose. Managed to lose 8.5kg since preg.
 
Hi decimal point,
My shoulder has been broad all along. So now after preg, my shoulder is even broader. I'm lifting light weights now..hopefully can tone down the fats. For hips, I think a bit diff. Cos out hip bones expand during childbirth. Dun think can slim down bones lor...
 
Lucida:
I m from June mummies. My ger is TBF. Btw my ger also allergy to cow's milk as i suspected. COs when i drink milk, soy, vitagen (which contains milk solid),she wil has rashes all over her face. Once i stop n wait for 1 week+, the rashes are gone. Try to avoid these stuffs if possible.

lala:
i m using PIS too. But sometimes i feel not easy to get e letdown using this. I alternate Avent manual n PIS. Btw i m starting work tis week, hoping can pump at least 2 times at work. not easy, feeling abit stress now. Hopefully wont affect my milk ss. wow u using hand express? not easy rite, can collect alot?

MTDT:
true no time to pump when alone w baby. COs my mum helping me during wkdays n i hv e chance to pump. Wkends, i cant pump cos my mum not ard, if can pump sometimes if hb helps me look after bb.

Weight:
I got left 3 to 4kg. For me, i did e malay massage, not so bad, helps abit in smaller tummy, doesnt help much in overall lose weight but my tummy indeed smaller n softer, not at 1st so hard. i waited til 3mths later then do cos mine csect.
 
Hong - OK...3 hep B jabs!!!
happy.gif
With regards to hair growing in patches after cutting botak, must we take our bb to cut botak again or let it grow out by itself?

YB and MTDT - Your BBs' are so cute!!!
happy.gif
And MTDT, thanks for the diapers contact nos!

DPoint - Har..your weight is back to pre-PG liao? So envy!!!

YB - Wah..you lost so much weight liao? Keep up the good work!!!

OC - How is bb now?

Jul04 - Yup, proper diet with carbo helps to increase MS. So....for me, dieting is out of the Q for now since I want to BF as long as I can.

Mittens - My boy is still wearing mittens also. Whenever we take out the mittens, he will scratch himself...haiz! Dunno what to do...only take out his mittens when we are watching him. Secondly, am a little scared to cut his nails coz my boy struggles a lot even when he is asleep. However, still have to cut lor...
 
Hi deci, How did you get your waist to be back to original??

Hi YB, When you skip, dun you find breast pain?? I afriad breast will sag leh.. probably I need to go a really good support sport bra - any recommendation? Btw, is the UZap good? I bought the Osim wrap but always forget to put on.. haiz..

Haizzz, the only time when I can do some exercise is at about 10pm at night. Hubby back, baby sleeping and finish dinner
sad.gif
I really hope my MIL will come and help me since she's not working and stay just less than 10 mins away. But, I know it's difficult also since she soemtimes dun feel well .... Anyway, will talk to hubby to ask her to come in the noon for 2 hours also good - can give me sometime to pump so that I can store the milk. Now only have 14 packs stored which can last only 2 days.. moreover baby drinking more now which means that I have to start storing some packs with smaller amount for MIL to combine (hopefully won't be too complicating for her.. she once commented so chim or too advance and ask me to mix beforehand)
 
Haha. Lucida, the part on 'I love my mummy. I will not have another baby.' is very funny. Have got 'get back to shape' plans since some time ago, but have nv put them into action. Haha. in fact, i tink im getting fatter.. cos have been taking sugary drinks, and slpg whenever i can cos i feel so tired..sometimes even right after meals.

Anyway, dunno what's wrong with my elder gal. She's waking up every 3 hours for milk!!! I mean.. she's already 21 months old... She's even more jialat than my baby gal.

MTDT, thanks for the numbers. =) Will call tomorrow to get the samples. haha!

And today, the worst happened. The fridge at home broke down! Goodness there is another small fridge. Had to migrate all the ebm there and go to my husband's friends' house at 12am to borrow their freezer. I really think the big fridge at home should be discarded and replaced but my FIL refuses to throw it away or sell it to the garang guni, sayg that his sister bought it for $2000+ back then and it's good. Ppl wanna get the fridge from her but she chose to give it to the family. Then it's how good how good. But the fact is.. IT HAS SPOILT and is taking up alot of space. Think it's so dumb.
 
I already lost 14kg since delivery, oso hv 6kg more to lose. I am planning to take less carbo and hit the gym 3 times a week. Now tat i am back to work, i need to buy new clothes cos cannot fit into my old clothes. Whenever i see the soft flab of fats at my tummy, i very gek sim. Dun even wanna see my own mirror reflection. now oso using oto trimax everyday for 30 mins. After 2 pregnancy i realise woman usually put on weight at the shoulders, buttocks and arms. all these areas very difficult to tone. Sianz...As for the pelvic bone, i think it will reduce as time goes by. For my 1st pregnancy, i managed to go from 69 to 49kg. Hops i can achieve it this time too.
 
yenny, same here... get very gek sim when i see my flabby tummy. duno if it'll go away. it's so flabby and crumpled. put on alot of fats on my arms also. as of my last gynae visit, i still have 5kg more to lose. but i feel i look like ive still got 10kg to lose. sad case.
 
Hi Mummies,

Breastfeeding, I got to stop soon as gotta return to work and my work I can't pump. If dun stop, when my maid look after dunno how, baby will look for my breast onli.

Slimming,

I sign up for the fitness package with Amore at Kovan Heartland mall as I heard pilates help to get back in shape as Wong Li Lin did that. So far went for 2 lessons liao, reali helps to stretch muscles and teach us how to tone our body though reali tiring but I "hiao" so endure lor.

Want to lose weight and especially the inches man!

Celest & Xaria
519237.jpg


Xaria few days ago
519238.jpg
 
Lucida,
I go to Body Contours, effect is so so only.

Yenny,
I have been visiting the gym too or go jogging 3x a week. Am left with 5-6kgs. Lost 12kgs liao. However, it seems like the last 5-6kgs are stubborn fats, difficult to shed. Is oto trimax effective? I have 1 at home, maybe should try using.

YB,
As I am BF now, dare not do skipping coz very "siong" on the breasts. I have to wear 3 bras (1 nursing bras + 2 sport bras) whenever I go for a run ... to prevent the heavy breasts from sagging
sad.gif


Mummies,
same here, I want to lose the inches esp ... very gek sim when I looked into the mirror
sad.gif


Kite,
Don't know leh, my MS came back when I start using PIS. The other time when using the Avent Manual pump, my MS really dipped to very very low, I thought gone liao, no more milk. Thankfully the PIS brought back the supply. I will also alternate between the 2 pumps - PIS at home, Avent at work. For the latter, I hand express and at the same time pump. One hand press the trigger to pump, the other hand massage the breast and push the milk towards the areola area.
 
Hi Lucida,
i did e malay massage with jamu wrap on 2nd wk after giving birth. 3rd wk went for body massage for 2X,jst let them know tat you are BF n the masseur will not massage those part.At week 4 im back to my pre pregnancy weight...lose 9 kg.o ya...go for those with low salt n low fat products.
 
Lucida,JP,
waist small, pre-pregnancy wt got what use? pants and skirt pull up all stuck at hips, that's y ALL old clothes cannot wear.

Mich,
i love ur baby girl photo! esply the 2nd one, smiling so sweetly.
 
Hi Yenny,
How long did u take to slim down from 69kg to 49kg during the 1st preg?

Hi MiCh,
How much is the pilates lesson at Amore? I stay in Hougang so Kovan is very convenient for me.

Hi lala,
I hate jogging so I can only do skipping at home lor...I'm not BFing, so it's fine. But I can feel my flabby tummy jumping everytime I skip. Haa...haa...
 


Hi Lucida,
I'm not BFing & my breasts already go back to pre-preg size...sob..sob..so no prob even when I skip. I just started using UZap. Dun c obvious results yet. Will monitor then let u know. Other than tat, I also use tummy binder everyday, even when sleeping.
 

Back
Top