Wah...not logged in for several days and I feel as though I have missed ALOT! Gonna play catch-up now...
Gripe Water - This is something which I can't do without. Whenever my boy has colic or constipation (this I learn from the experts here...
), I will give my boy diluted gripe water. This is indeed a must have!
Merlion / Vomitting Milk - This is something which my boy has and still have. Been to the Pedi also and she said its due to bad reflux but...it will go off when my boy grows older. Pedi also gave my boy some medicine which does help quite a bit. Several things which I tend to do - burp him (however, its seems so hard for my boy to burp..haiz!) and ensure that he is upright for at least 30 mins. Pedi also told us to weigh out boy. As long as he is gaining weight, no worries. If he is losing weight, have to see Pedi again.
Feeds - Not to sure about not feeding our babies at nite. My boy still wakes up 2-3 hours either nite or day for his makan. So, not to sure about your Q, edksd...sori can't help much!
Water - Yup, I also give my boy some water coz he has constipation. Besides that, also give diluted gripe water.
Cot bumper - Same here, started to put the cot bumper too coz my boy is beginning to turn round and round...better to be safe or else will get buah duku.
Sending lots of quick healing vibes to all mommies and babies who are not feeling well. Get well soon, sweeties!!!