Lucida, i understand how u feel. sometimes i also think i'm in a nightmare nv able to wake up. But looks liek there's no turnign back. with bb, we hav to compromise and adjust our lifestyle. Its true that we can;t do wat we wanna do as and when we like. I feel very grounded like u. I need a holiday desperately but i can;t leave bb behind, i need a new wardrobe of clothes, ut i can;t go shoppign now.. , i wanna catch up wif friends, but my schedule doesn;t permits, all becos of bb. i wanted desperately to get outof this.
But funny thing is, as I might start working on MOnday, i realise i can;t bear to part wif this little demanding fellow. ALthough i know he'll be in good hands cos my mom will be takign care of him, but a part of me just can;t let go... all those sleepless nights and frustration all forgotten. And now i am thinking, maybe i dun wanna start work so soon. But its only when i work, then i'll feel "normal" again.. now i in a dilema...stress...