morning mummies,
went for my checkup yesterday, amniotic fluid low AGAIN!, did a CTG, bb's heartbeat is fine, and i actually do hav contraction.. gynae asked if want to induce, i'm very relunctant.. but he say can afford to wait another 2 days to monitor the fluid.. if still low then induce already.. better dun wait.. which i agree too.. and best part, my cervic close 1 cm! on monday it was 2cm, yesterday 1cm! why liek that one? didn;t know can close back!! if its 2cm gynae say then dun need to induce can natural birth.. praying hard now my cervic open these 2 days..
last night felt tummy tightens from every 1hr to every half hr.. 1 and there's 1 painful contraction... cannot sleep whole night.. finally fall asleep at 6am! now still can feel contraction, but not painful.. and not so frequent.. got to monitor bb's movement closely now.. sigh... think i cannot avoid the induction.. stil have to go thru..
btw, dsiitan, congrats to u! at least can induce and see ur bb liao on 18!