(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

zita,

Can I switch over to MP for the My Gymn trial? Sorry. Din manage to come in to the thread till now. Somehow my name was dropped out of the MP list.... if no more space then I'll just go to the GWC one. Thanks!

CHM,

you do atm transfer right? I've received one atm transfer today. Should be yours lah.

For those who missed my previous post:
KINDERMUSIK Trial CONFIRMED
DATE: 22 April 07 (SUN)
TIme: 1200-1245 (45 mins)
Venue: Tanglin Mall
Cost: $22.91 (for 12 bbs, if less than they will charge $25 per bb)
1) YLC - paid
2) CHM - paid
3) Zlia
4) Wendy
5) Kloe
6) Jul04
7) Hong
8) Yenny
9) Isis
10) Julie
11) Brambles
12) poppy

They will charge me for the whole sum, pls transfer me the money to my POSB Savings 107-17175-4. I will sent email to everyone on this list
happy.gif

As usual lah... wear something comfortable cus got lots of activities n bb wear something warm as its aircon room n they can't control the temp (thats what they said)

Mummies seem like we not able to start a class @ GWC with 4 leh...do yr wan to switch back?

MY GYM @ Great World City
Date: 19 May 2007 (Sat)
Time: 12.30pm to 1.30pm
Price: $29.50/-
2) YLC
3) KiKI
4) May
5) CHM
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
-----------------------------------------------
My Gym trial @ Woodlands
Date : 20 May 07(Sun)
Timing: 2 to 3pm
Price: $30/- nego for further discount
1) Zita
2) dsiitan
3) PM
4) Yb
5) kloe
6) eeyore
7) Lucida
8) Lena
9) melody
10) OC
11) mezzo17
12) Z-Lia
13) brambles
--------------Closed------------------------------
My Gym trial @ Marine Parade
Date : 20 May 07(Sun)(to be Confirmed)
1) CHM
2) MiCh
3) peachsorbet
4) Hong
5) Blessings
6) Fruitee
7) missmoon
8) glitch
9) julie lim
10) Pooh
11) Zoe
12) MTDT
13) yenny
14) Jul04
------Closed------

Lena ,kloe

today I visit the Baby GYM at Delta ,is really big and wide,have a lot of thing to play for our BB and kids

this the address and telp no

THE ATLANTIS CITY@DELTA

900 Tiong bahru road,telp 64799709.nearest MRT.REDHILL

756528.jpg
756529.jpg
756530.jpg
756531.jpg
756532.jpg
756533.jpg

7th Gatherin @ Zita's Lovenest
Date: 28 April 07
1)dsiitan
2)eeyore
3)Melody
4)Mich
5)YB
6)lala
7)kloe
8)jul04
9)JP
10)CHM
11) Poppy
12) LOK
13)Juronggal
14)nite_gal
15)Z-Lia
16) PM
17) bubble
18) Wendy
19) Lucida
20) Lena
21) cottagefry
22) CG

Zita can u send me your add?? Thanks
PM, thanks for putting my name down.
Karin, i face the same problem too. When my son is about 4 months old, he refuse to drink his milk for more than 24 hrs, i brought him to PD, PD also said he is ok, PD advice me to give him porridge water if he refuse to drink his milk cos porridge water contains very gd nutrients. After drinking the porridge water my son improve in his milk intake. Dun worry. Is only a going phase, your baby will improve eventually. My son resume to his normal milk intake when he is about 7plus month old. His weight is oso ok , weight 10.32kg at 9 month old.

Lena, my boy use to sleep quite well 2-3times a day and each time at least 2 hrs, but recently i need to fight with him to make him sleep and each time he only sleeps for 1 hr, in between that hr, he will sometimes cry and asked to be carried and coaxed again.

Pebble - We do those "extra" at the expense of sleeping time. U see us post in wee hrs of the night
happy.gif

Zoe - I switch Emerson to Enfacpro, and I find it good. At least now he can finish the 120ml of milk i make for him, unlike the last time Similac, he could only drink 90ml at most. He drinks more frequently now, but same amt
happy.gif
I'm contented with that..

Karin, my boy is still on milk strike now.. ;p hehe. i grow use to it, yes he did lost weight, but gained back when i start him on solids.

For those who missed my previous post:
KINDERMUSIK Trial CONFIRMED
DATE: 22 April 07 (SUN)
TIme: 1200-1245 (45 mins)
Venue: Tanglin Mall
Cost: $22.91 (for 12 bbs, if less than they will charge $25 per bb)
1) YLC - paid
2) CHM - paid
3) Zlia
4) Wendy
5) Kloe
6) Jul04
7) Hong
8) Yenny
9) Isis
10) Julie - paid
11) Brambles
12) poppy

They will charge me for the whole sum, pls transfer me the money to my POSB Savings 107-17175-4. I will sent email to everyone on this list
As usual lah... wear something comfortable cus got lots of activities n bb wear something warm as its aircon room n they can't control the temp (thats what they said)

Thanks Julie ... MUACK

Mummies,
I realise the thread really move very fast as compare to other... haha go off a few hour can miss alot of things

Hi mums,

since there are some mums who cant agree on Globetrotters (GT), as the games is not suitable for babies. The floor is not clean and the play room might be too small to accommodate too many people as commented by the Apr mummies who celebrate their Bash there.

We source for other locations to hold our baby bash.

<font color="ff0000">Since mummies are so keen in MY GYM, I got a quote from them for Birthday Party @ GWC!</font>

<font color="ff0000">Timing : 3 to 5pm, 1 hr for game & singing, 2nd hr for cake cutting , food & gym!

Package price :$688 for 20 babies(Min), each pax $34.40/-! Additional @ $12.90/-, will average out if more then 20pax.

MY GYM will close for our Bash - 2 function room (1 for singing & game, 1 for food & cake) and the gym! Deco, Teacher n helper!</font>

<font color="ff0000">MAIN CONCERN</font>
Food Unfortunately, they dont operate like a restaurant, so we need to cater food. And no burner is allowed.

Food, cake and present of babies are excluded; we have given a budget :

1)$6per pax for food for adult n kids.

2) $10 Each babies for present and cake. Extra will be refund.

So a family of 3 will be: $34.40 + $12 + $10 = $46.40. (might have refund)

Mummies pls indicate yr interest as Min is 20 babies, if we had less then the no. will go ahead with GT. Once we hit the min will ask for transfer of fund to book the venue.

Since going for Bash, you may wish to cancel the trial : )

<font color="ff0000">I am interested to GO MY GYM</font>
1)Diistan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC

From PM :Those mummies that already transfer the $ to me, dont worry, I will refund you accordingly after confirmed on venue, food & present. For now, the price remains the same. As before $45.90 for parents + 1 baby as we need min of 20babies.

Mummies seem like we not able to start a class @ GWC with 4 leh...do yr wan to switch back?

1) YLC
2) May
3) CHM
My Gym trial @ Woodlands
1) Zita
2) dsiitan
3) PM
4) Yb
5) kloe
6) eeyore
7) Lucida
8) Lena
9) melody
10) OC
11) mezzo17
12) Z-Lia
13 Yenny
14) brambles
1) CHM
2) MiCh
3) peachsorbet
4) Hong
5) Blessings
6) Fruitee
7) missmoon
8) glitch
9) julie lim
10) Pooh
11) Zoe
12) MTDT
13) Jul04
14) Kiki
------Closed------

Hi mums,

since there are some mums who cant agree on Globetrotters (GT), as the games is not suitable for babies. The floor is not clean and the play room might be too small to accommodate too many people as commented by the Apr mummies who celebrate their Bash there.

Since mummies are so keen in MY GYM, I got a quote from them for Birthday Party @ GWC!

Timing : 3 to 5pm, 1 hr for game & singing, 2nd hr for cake cutting , food & gym!

Package price :$688 for 20 babies(Min), each pax $34.40/-! Additional @ $12.90/-, will average out if more then 20pax.

MY GYM will close for our Bash - 2 function room (1 for singing & game, 1 for food & cake) and the gym! Deco, Teacher n helper!

MAIN CONCERN
Food Unfortunately, they dont operate like a restaurant, so we need to cater food. And no burner is allowed.

Mummies pls indicate yr interest as Min is 20 babies, if we had less then the no. will go ahead with GT. Once we hit the min will ask for transfer of fund to book the venue.

I am interested to GO MY GYM
1)Diistan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry

From PM :Those mummies that already transfer the $ to me, dont worry, I will refund you accordingly after confirmed on venue, food & present. For now, the price remains the same. As before $45.90 for parents + 1 baby as we need min of 20babies

1) May
2) CHM
My Gym trial @ Woodlands
1) Zita
2) dsiitan
3) PM
4) Yb
5) kloe
6) eeyore
7) Lucida
8) Lena
9) melody
10) OC
11) mezzo17
12) Z-Lia
13 Yenny
14) brambles
1) CHM
2) MiCh
3) peachsorbet
4) Hong
5) Blessings
6) Fruitee
7) missmoon
8) glitch
9) julie lim
10) Pooh
11) Zoe
12) MTDT
13) Jul04
14) Kiki
------Closed------

CG - Wow!! BabyGym @ Delta really good and CHEAP!!!! only $4/entry!! When u r there, is there a trainer to advise you wat to do?

Why dun u help us to ask them abt the party package details.
happy.gif

went to the thread tat u talk abt... wow, really alot of activities huh... everyday hv program! so shiok.
happy.gif

CG..the GYM at delta more for kids leh! anyway we had a hard time finalising this venue! heehee..c if we can have 20 babies : )

Hi mums,

Since mummies are so keen in MY GYM, I got a quote from them for Birthday Party @ GWC!

Timing : 3 to 5pm, 1 hr for game & singing, 2nd hr for cake cutting , food & gym!

MY GYM will close for our Bash - 2 function room (1 for singing & game, 1 for food & cake) and the gym! Deco, Teacher n helper!

MAIN CONCERN
Food ?Unfortunately, they dont operate like a restaurant, so we need to cater food. And no burner is allowed.

1)Diistan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT

From PM :Those mummies that already transfer the $ to me, dont worry, I will refund you accordingly after confirmed on venue, food & present. For now, the price remains the same. As before $45.90 for parents + 1 baby as we need min of 20babies

1)Diistan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) mezzo17

7th Gatherin @ Zita's Lovenest
Date: 28 April 07
1)dsiitan
2)eeyore
3)Melody
4)Mich
5)YB
6)lala
7)kloe
8)jul04
9)JP
10)CHM
11) Poppy
12) LOK
13)Juronggal
14)nite_gal
15)Z-Lia
16) PM
17) bubble
18) Wendy
19) Lucida
20) Lena
21) cottagefry
22) CG
23) mezzo17

Zita, tentatively put down my name as hvnt bug my hubby to fetch me there. Can PM me your add. Thanks

Hi mums,

<font color="ff0000">Since mummies are so keen in MY GYM, I got a quote from them for Birthday Party @ GWC!

MY GYM will close for our Bash - 2 function room (1 for singing & game, 1 for food & cake) and the gym! Deco, Teacher n helper!</font>

<font color="ff0000">MAIN CONCERN</font>
Food -Unfortunately, they dont operate like a restaurant, so we need to cater food. And no burner is allowed.

<font color="ff0000">So a family of 3 will be: $34.40 + $12 + $10 = $46.40. (might have refund)</font>

<font color="ff0000">I am interested to GO MY GYM</font>
1)Diistan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy

<font color="ff0000">From PM</font> :Those mummies that already transfer the $ to me, dont worry, I will refund you accordingly after confirmed on venue, food & present. For now, the price remains the same. As before $45.90 for parents + 1 baby as we need min of 20babies

1)Diistan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy

1)Diistan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy
14) Kiki

1)Diistan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy
14) Kiki
15) kloe

Sandy, I dont tink we will have more then 25babies, if in event we have more then i check wif them!

MUMMIES PLS TAKE NOTE:

The 1 hrs singing & Games session in the F room only 1 parent is allowed as the room is small. The rest can be at the makan room or gym area! He will requote me for all to be in but i prefer stick to 1 parent...to save cost if $ too high!

July babies collage:
Anymore photos anot? I remembered some people saying that still have photos to send to me, but I've not received anymore. Still got space for about 2 or 3 photos now..
send to [email protected]. remember to include ur bb's name hor. otherwise i sure blur.

MTDT - haha. cute pic!!! very sweet. gillian looks like she's giggling at something zavier said. aww!!

birthday bash:
1)Dsiitan
2)PM
3)YB
4)Mich
5)Zita
6)Eeyore
7)OC
8)Jul04
9) YLC
10) cottagefry
11) MTDT
12) Mezzo17
13) Sandy
14) Kiki
15) kloe
16) peachsorbet

MTDT,
Ooooh so cute!! It's like a couple goin thru dating stage where sparks are starting to fly then Gillian acting shy shy like dat...wahaha!!

MTDT,
I think it is $285+. You can call them to arrange. They are quite flexible.
You can cater your own food.
Was there yesterday, and my ger was having fun. Came home and slept immediately.... played too much.

Hey MTDT,

How can you do this? What's going to happen to my girl? They just had their first date last evening and now you are showing me him dating Gillian...Hahhahah!!! joking.

hahaha... May - who ask u bring BB P down so late... see my boy wait until sian liao!! hahaha

CG - good tat u had fun.
happy.gif

May
Thanks for the info. I'll request for a sample.

Lena
I don't rock bb to sleep. I pat him on the bum. He will wake up in between when he has a long nap but if I manage to pat him before he crawls off, he will continue sleeping. It took me some time to train. I did it the gradual weaning off way. When he was a lot younger I'd rock him, then I progressed to laying him on my lap and jiggling him (no hand/arm contact), then I laid him on my lap without movement.... now I lay him down on the mattress and pat him. Hope this helps.

zita,
Since there are too many pp for My Gym MP, you can take my name out to free up a space. I'll go some other time on my own.

Zita

think that was taken when she was 3 months plus. now her hair still alot but dropping and she keep pulling it...so intend to bring her go shave liao...just trimmed one month ago but now long again like very messy leh...so my mum suggested to shave her

cottagefry, PM
feel better after getting assurances from u...thanks so much....ok will ask my mum to cook her some porridge water to let her drink. hope things will get much better

Zoe

Thanks! As right now I am still BF her so she will doze off during the feeding then I will put her down to zzz. She wakes up many times between her 40min-1.5hrs nap. I've been trying to pat her to zz back when she wakes up but only like one out of 100 would work. So most of the time she will just woke up as drag till she is not sleepy already. No choice didn't want her to wake up totally, I just have to rock her back...dilemma!!!

PM
I tried Enfapro as well. He drank slightly more but the increase wasn't significant. Gonna try Friso next. I want D to be like Hong's Julian, able to switch instantaneously from one brand to another. Makes life easier. ;-)

D sometimes only takes 40-60ml for a feed. That's the way his milk appetite is. I seldom give him snacks cos I want him to be hungry for milk but doesn't seem to help. I'm not concerned about his milk intake but I do want him to like milk cos I want him to like the taste of milk for many more years.

Lena
Bbs progress at different rates for different things. Dylan didn't use to be able to take long naps but more or less on his own, he started sleeping longer and with less help. The same with his sleeping thru the night. I didn't force him or use drastic training methods cos I am willing to 'suffer' since I don't have to work full time and so walking around like a zombie in the day is ok. ;-p .....I used to fret cos I read books about sleep training and how bbs should be able to sleep thru at 6months esp if they're on solids. But I stopped and took my mum's advice instead. That bbs will move on and mature with time on their own and it's only a matter of time, don't hurry them, no need to have them suffer. Of cos I don't encourage him to regress. Simple eg. I don't talk or look at him when he wakes. Sorry don't mean to preach, just sharing.

missmoon
I mix. The switch is completed over the course of 2 or 3 days. I hope one day be able to switch instantaneously like Hong does cos it makes life easier esp when travelling.

Back