MTDT,
High-5! Agree totally. Both of us 1st parents, so must learn together. I already told my hubby i need to travel for work (much as i'm relunctant to do so becos of Joshua), then how? When they are left with no choice, most of the time they will rise to the occasion.
Liverpool,
I do agree with u that not all man are da nan ren. My ex-boss' hubby is the one looking after the 3 kids while she climbs the corporate ladder. I'm not complaining abt my hubby either. U are right, he's more capable than me in some ways.
High-5! Agree totally. Both of us 1st parents, so must learn together. I already told my hubby i need to travel for work (much as i'm relunctant to do so becos of Joshua), then how? When they are left with no choice, most of the time they will rise to the occasion.
Liverpool,
I do agree with u that not all man are da nan ren. My ex-boss' hubby is the one looking after the 3 kids while she climbs the corporate ladder. I'm not complaining abt my hubby either. U are right, he's more capable than me in some ways.