kite,
not too sure but I know the poly nurse ask me to give Zach full egg alternate day for a week b4 the jab.
Never take in PD before.
I was so lucky that My gal Zayn took all jab free in the year of 2004. That year they are testing Rota Virus which now become optional and cost $90 per vacin. I signed her in for this program so all the 5 in 1 jab was free.
not too sure but I know the poly nurse ask me to give Zach full egg alternate day for a week b4 the jab.
Never take in PD before.
I was so lucky that My gal Zayn took all jab free in the year of 2004. That year they are testing Rota Virus which now become optional and cost $90 per vacin. I signed her in for this program so all the 5 in 1 jab was free.