(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Paula, ok then will still go. See you at 9.20am. Thanks!

Kite, Jerica also have not take her MMR. Maybe next week, then bring her.

Lyn, thanks will check out NTUC for the oats. If its easy to cook, then can replace rice on weekends, I am sometimes lazy to cook soup and rice.

Re : Jab
Is it ok to bring our toddlers for MMR jab at night? I dun have time to bring her during day time cos no more leave.
 


thanks mspiggy n stephanie.

spicegal:
Me too will probably bring her next mth, i stil hv 1 more childcare leave. usually i wil bring C for jab in e evening after work. if not, wil be late noon. Btw ask u. u always frequent bangkok hor, usually which hotel did u stay?

oats:
i usually buy rolled oats from nature farm. Cook very fast, about 5 to 10mins. sometimes i will cook it w millet. When i mix both, it has a nice sweet natural taste.
 
hello all,
am on leave today. J
987324.gif
so i got free time..hahaa
 
Mspiggy, Im also bringing my boy for his first prevnar this sat. keeping my fingers crossed....
happy.gif


Btw, mummies, like what spicegal is asking, do most of you bring your tots for jabs in the morning or night? which is more advisable?
 
Normally i will bring my gal for jabs in the morning, so that will have more time to monitor and bring back to clinic shd there be any prob
 
yoyo...

jabs - i will do it at nite, then let z sleep and rest. it works well... so far Z never hv any fever after jab. *touch wood*

MMR - i also delaying it. KS when i read abt those research linking autism with mmr jab. :p
 
mtdt
read somewhere earlier that u haf withdrawn ur boy from cc? any reason for that? me thinking of placing my gal in one soon....
 
cutiezayn
Same here... got problem...
What do you feed your kids on Sat and Sun?


spicegal,
Oatmeals is much easier than porridge. kekeke...
What soup do you cook for Jerica?

I am not particular about timing of jab. I just bring according to my schedule. kekeke...


kite,
You going to Bangkok?


panda,
Yeah.. today you can surf already...


sunflower,
Y so tired today? Me too... tired... later going to nap :p


mtdt,
Do you know how long we can delay the MMR?



Anybody interested in Kota Tinggi waterfall this Sat?
 
lyn,

slept late, woke up early..
so nice I also feel like zzz...

if not wrong, if child allergy to egg, can delay till 2 YO then take.

How are you going kota tinggi.. drive??
 
sunflower,
Will get my brother to be my driver... kekeke... Was thinking of Desaru, but I think A exposed to sand already... waterfall will be a new thing, so decided on Kota Tinggi unless raining
happy.gif
Interested?
 
lyn,

Kota tinggi quite a nice place, hope u enjoy it.
usually weenkend I only feed him with somce potatoes or mee suan or what ever available at home that he can take.


Paula,

I think I will miss the sandplay again, sorry. Zayn love to go Zoo phonics so I don think she want to miss it.
 
Vivi,

Anson International Paediatric & Child Development Clinic

Paragon Medical Centre
Suite #13-07

6836 2802
 
<font face="tahoma"> sunflower,
I see.

Lyn,
nice room! am trying to do up Wes's room... always so busy during weekends and also cant do much when he's ard. </font>
 
<font face="tahoma"> Lyn
wes only get his room recently! hahahaa coz PIL moved out already, move with my SIL coz she just entitled to buy her own flat</font>
 
Paula : I make K do these household chores - get the remote control - return it ... close the door, throw her pampers
happy.gif

heeheee

Mspiggy : i think i cant make it, cuz not sure of my holiday schedule :p U girls go ahead !
Tx for asking !!
 
lyn

Really v nice..hmm..But big project for me..*faint*

Cutie

Quite curious about the price.How much is it? Kpo abit here
 
Lyn: Nice wallpaper in the link 8) Think Singpost's recent flyer has this wallpaper thingy at $399. It's some Children's Day special. They are selling the Disney 9-containers rack too.
 
Kite, you going bangkok? I usually stay at Baiyoke Sky Hotel, its near pratunam wholesale market, indra square and platinum fashion mall.

Lyn, Jerica takes rice instead of porridge now, so I will cook soup to feed with rice using any 4 combination of the following food :
pork
beef
fish
dried scallop
pumpkin
potato
carrot
spinach
broccoli
sweet potato
red dates
kou qi
corn
lotus roots
 
Lyn, very nice wallpaper, my friend did it for her girl's room, winnie the pooh theme, according to her cost a couple of hundreds and its not the whole wall, occupy 3/4 of the wall only.
 
Spicegal,

U can go to poly and the MMR is free. I have book Zach for next saturday jab and the nurse told me that.

Angeline,

There are 2 types of wall paper. The normal one (I think is most mummies talking about) cost around $400 to $500 for one side of the wall. But what Printedge provide is with 3D effect, I think it will cost over $1k for this wall.

Know a little bit because check on this when I move to my new house in April.

At last I didn't do anything just buy the disney trimming to go round the wall haha...
 
steff - took my boy out of infantcare due to his poor health after his surgery. also for "proper" home cook food. I hardly hv time to cook his dinner during weekdays.
sad.gif


Wow... nice room.
happy.gif


MMR - actually can delay as long as u like lah. but read before before primary 1 enrollment, needs to do it.
 
lyn, spicegal:
ya hv some planning but not confirm yet.

MMR:
Didnt know its FOC at polyclinic. As for e jab at PD and polyclinic, are they similar? heard b4 PD one doesnt contain egg white or something like tat? any idea?
 


Back
Top