sunflower,
Ya u r rite! Step 2! I think the set small, very fast it will outgrown... I think ikea's coloured ones (plastic) looked great, only thing is the price quite ex. Wooden ones, i didn't take note of that.
MTDT,
I like the ikea ones but price is ex. So thought if there's other alternative. Btw, the ikea's, chair doesn't look very stable...?
lyn,
How are you coping with yr pregnancy? I'm joining group tour to japan cos this is the 1st time. Cannot understand the language thus i feel it's better/hassle free to join the group.
kk,
Heard if talk 1st, will walk later. If walk 1st, will talk later. My son can walk very well now but can't talk! He can't call mama yet! Since YJ has been trying to walk a few steps, am sure she can walk very soon.
U going for holiday again? Without YJ? Envy you leh, travel a few times a year... U going Hokkaido in Dec? It will be very cold...the tour include ice breaking cruise huh? I'm beginning to worry that i will miss Bray badly cos every since he's born, i never leave him once.
spicegal,
Wow, how come you always got lobang to buy children clothes? Where to find Oshkosh, ON, Gap?
Re: IPPT
I wonder how come since after school, my hubby has never been recalled back to army? Not even once! Oh ya, except in 06, he received the letter to report to army in june but so coincidentally, i'm due for birth that time, thus he defer it. Till now, no news liao....whenever i bring it up, he always says shhhhhhhhh, don't mention it!