toto,
thanx... J is better these days as she seemed more interactive and will participate in our daily evening "sing session". But till now, her golden mouth still only complete babbling only. I must admit I do yearn to hear her call me mama or mummy
I know it will come ... just wish it will come soon .... as I looked back, S started to call me and hb mummy daddy when he was barely 1 year old. ... plus recently the assessment at SM also showed she is average in speech development. Hope I can do more for her ...
oh for the MMI, I am still considering leh... I was almost certain of putting S into MMI to try liao but the teacher to student ratio for N1 is 12:1 leh... I think S will do better if the teacher to student ratio is small eg. SM class. So I registered him for the chiltern house and decided to just let him go and try it out.
For J, I am still wondering whether I should send her to MMI... this mummy here very indecisive wan... I am also considering a well reviewed CC TownForKids nearby, LV at bukit merah, Pat's schoolhouse at JW. Pat's would be good cos I heard the class size really vv small cos of the lower attendance/intake leh... dunno why its not as popular somehow...
hey your idea of 4 half day is great! But hor.. I dunno whether such arrangement is available at the MMI JW. gotta check. Saving $150 a month is a lot leh ...cos that money can spend on their individual music and playclub/edudrama.
Trying to nurture 2 children is real expensive... I calculated that next year when the duo goes to half day CC, edudrama/playclub, SM, music school, It's going to cost more than $2k a month. And I wont want to reduce my allowance to my mum even though the kids are in half day CC now... so .... long way to retirement hehee