vivi,
yes, yes real useful! muacks to you, thanks for letting me try out!
I got this from a june mummy - Tris, you reading this?? 'wave wave' Hello!! With sling, my boy does not sit still in the sling pouch, tends to straighten his legs thus will slip off, end up is I carry him with my arm power. With ergo, he straighten still within the carrier, wahaha

urmm only thing is in bus, end up taking more than 1 seat space, very paiseh le. how you overcome that huh? Also, is it ok cos his 1 arm outside, 1 arm inside - err you understand what I'm saying? think he's a little small so not so comfy if both arms outside, sometimes both his arms inside. Also, the front band will bend a little, am I wearing it correctly? I don't feel strain on back le. So not sure if should tighten more, cos once put him inside his weight will bring the waistband down.
panda,
oh yes, wanted to thank you for offering to get it for me at discount! I got the carrier liao
mspiggy,
up to 40lbs... nope never take photo, cos when I use it usually alone..