(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

kissbb & wen: Currently, ER still don't know how to say if he needs to pee. I'm using the training pants as normal shorts for now as they can absorb more pee in comparison. Until recently, the pants can hold 1 pee. Also, if there's extra space in the leg hole, the pee will still drip loh. ER has 12 training pants currently and at least 15 normal shorts. He uses about 10+ each day and like toto, I still run out of pants for him to wear esp if it's rainy season. Do note that the training pants take longer to dry compared to normal shorts. Do u all want? I've hit the min 12k for free shipping liao and should be ordering soon. So let me know asap ok?

Wen: Take size 95.
 


<font face="tahoma">
MTDT,
I saw one of the Jul babies yesterday at AMKhub... the one with the heaviest birth weight. Remember him coz he still looks like same. Very cute and chubby still! hehehee</font>
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century gothic">kissbb</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century gothic">does A&B enjoy the fireworks last Sat? J woke up just in time to see the fireworks, seems to enjoy himself cos he guai guai sit & watch..</font></font>
 
Thanks toto and Rodeo on size recommendation.

rodeo,
Can help me order one set girls training pants-6 layers? Size 95 then. I want to try out first. Will transfer you $ tonight. Thanks!
 
Rodeo, where is your training pants collection pt?

kissbb - i also ordered some training pants from babymallonline - think this brand is also sold in paragon. it fits well, it has bigger sizes, but pity it does not absorb pee.

re Sambucol

I have ordered 6 bottles from All Star

1. toto (1)
2. sunflower (1)
3. ivy (1)
4. Panda (1)
5. toto's fren (2)

Will keep you updated on the final price once I received my bill from comgateway.
 
Wen: Will help u order. U can pay me during SM class, no need to TT 1st.

toto & kissbb: Collection point is Tampines MRT or Raffles MRT or near my workplace at China Sq Central. Otherwise postage??
 
rodeo - ah... raffles place mrt sounds good. okies... i will check out the site and will place my order here later.
 
MTDT - just received an email from all star re the quantity of orders - she said there should not be a limit of 6 bottles per order. i have asked her to check if i can add 3 bottles (2 for you, one for jacque). will update you both.
happy.gif
 
toto - thanks.
happy.gif


Mspiggy - oh, dsii huh. :p ya, her boy v cute.
happy.gif


fireworks - last sat, we were at the field opp the stage. Zav also enjoyed himself.
happy.gif
 
panda,

Aiden enjoyed himself very much! Brayden a bit scared initially but later part still ok.

The firework very nice.. 1st time have incorporate with music... impressive!!
 
mtdt,

me too. I dun really like the fact that parents are walking in and out of the room. I can see the teacher is quite uneasy about this also but maybe she is not experienced enough to handle it. If its S's teacher, sure long time tell the parents right in class liao. She is really direct ... good and bad lah..

anyway, if there is available timing, of course I wanna let J start at 10:30am also. It will be the same timing as S... so we can quickly finish the class and go home. But the timing will crash with S's supposed suzuki violin class... so likely we may have to drop the violin class for the time being unless a better timing come by.
sad.gif
Another con to this timing is that I will likely not be able to bring J to class anymore.... cos S will definitely want me to go with him. If I risk him going with daddy... halfway sure come looking for me.

As the terms goes by, I really do like the SM classes quite a fair bit. The kids are generally doing things progressively challenging for them. This is very good for them. At times I find nursery schools overly conservative. Eg. SM introduce pre-writing activities at the start of 2 years old. While most nursery will start such activities when the child reaches N2 or 4 years old.
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century gothic">Fireworks</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century gothic">very nice but so short. And sooooo many pple. Even when i want to get out of the suntec carpark, hv to Q for 1 hour before can get out of the carpark...</font></font>
 
<font face="tahoma">
MTDT,
didnt know the mummy's name so dare not call him else she thinks why this "seow cha bo" kept eyeing them! heheheheeee

yeah he's indeed very cute!</font>
 
mtdt/mspiggy
hihi...came in to kpo the thread..hope mummies here dun mind!!! haha..me me...aiya..ms piggy..can call my boy mah..then u intro urself as jun mummy..and ur nick.hehe...aiyo..must be i tok loud or laugh loud that caught ur attn??

mtdt
cham ah..i no 'xing xiang' liao....
 
rodeo - can you help me order 3-layer Training Pants 5-Pack, Item No. J67803, Blue, 95? Pickup at Raffles place mrt?
 
<font face="tahoma">
Hi dsii,
no lah.. not that you're talking loudly. Your boys too cute.. caught my attention.
happy.gif


you guys were standing outside the "Anderson" ice cream when I saw you.next time if i see you again, will call u
happy.gif
</font>
 
mspiggy..
thanks for ur compliment...ok ok..onz ah..next time ah..must remember hor? you stay ard amk? but hor, i find that amkhub not many shops selling bb stuff hor?
 
<font face="tahoma">
Dsii,
yap staying in amk, was on my way home from work yesterday. AMKhub nothing much for kids, only FOX is attractive
happy.gif


Rodeo,
still possible to tag along for your jshopper spree?</font>
 
toto: No prob. Can, can pass u at raffles place mrt either morning around 850am or evening 6pm. 1 pack for u right?

kissbb: I'll wait for your order.

panda: 1 hr to get out of suntec car park?!?! That's really loooong ley!!!
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century gothic">rodeo</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century gothic">yes..1 hour cos they closed some of the exit..stupid rite! Hahaa...so long until we all slept in the car..poor FIL still hv to wait for the Q</font></font>
 
panda - I din park my car... i just ask hubby to drive ard to wait for us! hahaha me so mean huh. :p

Dsii - aiyoh... u not no "xing xiang" lah.. u r a "xing ma" everywhere also got pple recognise! hahaha :p

poohy - wat's S teacher name? ya, think good / bad abt being direct. think our teacher scare kenna complain. haha :p I wan to "voice" out to her many times but also din... haha :p

ooh.. if change timing, then wont see u in class liao loh. :p
 
mtdt,

S's teacher is Amy. u know there is this activity that kids will be given a marker each to write on a plastic sheet to practise writing the alphabet. Then after it, we need to clean it. She will sure say out loud "parents pls dun allow your children to clean the sheet as we need to move on quickly to do other activities.." ... this happened whenever she sees the parent allowing kids to do the cleaning themselves.
 
<font face="tahoma"> rodeo,
I want to get the 3 layers training pants Item No. J67803, Blue, 95.
happy.gif
</font> can you PM your account no to me?
 
<font face="tahoma">rodeo,
I can also pick up at raffles place MRT 6pm too. will transfer to you tonight oki? Thanks so much.</font>
 
Hi toto, think i'll just post my bank a/c here for ease, then I no need to PM everyone....hehe... Btw, i have not received your PM, think server slow :p

Re: jshoppers spree
Pls transfer to my POSB Savings 178-32474-8
Pls use exchange rate of 0.0134 for now. Jap yen has been going up so I'll let u all know the exact rate when it's charged to my card. Thanks.
 
something wrong with forum or today really nobody chat?? :p

aiyoh.. so bored today, but both jul/jun thread so quiet!
sad.gif
 
rodeo,

Here are my order:

6-layer Training Pants 4-Pair Set, J67801,Boy's Set, Yen1840
4-layer Training Pants 4-Pair Set, J67802, Boy's Set, Yen1440
3-layer Training Pants 5-Pack, J67803, Cream Set, Yen1140

Total: Yen 4420 * 0.0134= $59.23

Funds Transfer to Other DBS/POSB A/C
22 Aug 2007 10:51 PM Singapore

From Account POSB Savings 103-33011-4
To Account POSB Savings 178-32474-8 rodeo
Amount S$59.23
Transaction Reference 1321012063
 
<font face="tahoma">
Rodeo,
my order is 1 pack of 3 layer training pants = Yen 1140 x 0.0134 = S$15.27

To Account POSB Savings
178-32474-8 Rodeo
Amount S$15.27
Transaction Reference 1321368370


Thank you!</font>
 
Morning ladies!

kissbb: Received your funds. Thanks. Looks like u're trying all 3 types of training pants to decide which is better :p

Re:jshoppers spree
I'll be placing orders today.
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century gothic">rodeo</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century gothic">am i too late to join your Jshoppers Spree?</font></font>

3-layer Training Pants 5-Pack
Item No. J67803 (Colour: Blue)
Price/each JP 1,140
Size: 95
SGD Equiv: 1140x0.0134 = SGD15.28

Qn: what is the diff btwn 3 layer & 6 layer? 6 layer can absorb more pee? If not much diff, then i stick to 3 layer. TIA!
 
panda: Still can take in your order cos I'm still in the midst of placing order. Err, 6 layers should absorb more pee. This is a new product. So do u want 3 or 6 layers?
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="century gothic">rodeo</font></font>
Here are my order (Confirmed):

6-layer Training Pants 4-Pair Set
Item No. J67801 (Colour: Blue)
Size 95, Yen1840
Price/each JP1840

3-layer Training Pants 5-Pack
Item No. J67803 (Colour: Blue)
Price/each JP1140
Size: 95

Total: JP2980 * 0.0134 = SGD39.932
I will transfer SGD40 to u.
935910.gif
 


Back
Top