(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

hidora

I must go back to my '5' ah, no choice, i'm not tall leh...

Funny thing is after i'm preg, i lost interest in KFC, bought a tube of ice-cream many mths back, still in freezer, can't finish! Crave for nothing leh...except so far i've already drank 4 tins of annmum milk...drink milk twice a day, morning and nite b4 bed. Still, i put on weight continuously leh, can't imagine if i have alot of craving, then i think i sure put on 30 kgs easily!!!!

hee hee... now going off to do mani/pedi lo. take a break... next week go hair cut and hair wash...
happy.gif

hidora,
haizz...my target is hoping i can go back to like arnd 52-53kg after giving birth...but i tink not easy...
sad.gif

Hehe, ur gynae jin cute hor ask u to eat 2.5 meals a day...u tell her cannot lah....will hungry one...*lol*

Serene,
actually hor....if can go back to pre-preggy weight after giving birth also quite an achievement yah? Cos I think during preggy we prob at least put on 2-3kg of fats minimum? So if we can lose that 2-3kg of fats i think oledi quite gd liowz...*lol*....i dont really dare to think bout it.

Medusa,

Your nurse very cheeky hor! Lol. I'm also banned from durians. But luckily not the D24 durian season, so I'm FINE (ya rite)... I have been cheating with the Emicakes durian puffs and cakes.. I just found out the cake is nicer than the puffs.. Haiz.. think I'm gng for another one next week. >_<

Serene,

Me also short lah. 58kg was already ba-ba. Now I look round. My hb even said: "Wa, you heavier than me leh!"

Btw hor, gynae advised against drinking the FM for pregnant mummies. Make you balloon more cos high fat content. If drink milk, drink those HL low fat milk still ok.. Hehe..

Celeste,

Ya lah. She asked me have I been eating a lot, then I said I only eat 3 meals a day. She asked me to reduce to 2.5.. How to? Aiyo...

I heard so many stories of people who lose weight, lose until they became lighter than their orignal weight leh. And all from bfing. So we must bf non stop until we achieve our desired weight! But hor, I also know that bfing makes one more hungry.. Hmm...

ladies,
actually dunno why my appetite become so good nowadays.. getting abit worried cos hv gained ard 10kgs liao &amp; reaching the digit 6 very soon. still got few more weeks to go !!

hey mummies - i've been eating lots of D24 durians very shiok. But today dun dare to eat cos going to watch a musical tonight !

Have put on 8.5kg at 29w..also hitting the 6 big figure now. Very scary cos when I was looking for something more formal to wear tonight, nothing seems to fit even the maternity clothes i bought earlier in the pregnancy. Really envy those with skinny arms and face. The only part that is round is their tummy !

Hidora - you mean the Anmum is more fatty than the HL ? It says low fat and I've been drinking it to help baby put on more weight. But all seem to come to me instead.

hidora,
hahahaha.... yeah u gers been talking abt durians, ice-cream, dim sum etc. is really tempting cos I am waiting for the durian season !!

Been trying to finish all the posts but way too much! :D

RE: Durians
My MIL bought 1 pack for durians last night. Havent try yet, after 'hearing' so much I guess I have go have some tonight!

Hi gals

Annmum not high fat milk. It contains very high nutrition, in fact the highest folate acid among all other brand of milk. It's meant for pregnant mama.

Serene,

Dunno leh, I think way way infront of the thread, also got some mummies' gynae who said just drink normal low fat milk, dun drink those pregnant woman milk. They contributed to the weight increase. My gynae also say drink normal milk enough.

Joy,

Wanna help bb put on weight ah? Eat durians! Ahaha.. Join in the durian club. ;p

okipoki, mspiggy,

Eat more, eat more, then we all become round together. Hehehehe...

Hidora,
You are rite hor!I have been asking my hb to buy this buy that and he nv reject.Cham!think he is poisoning me..haha!Btw,did you try 727 or 707 durian cake or sandwich.I like the best. You can find it at Suntec Food courts. I was gobbling one of the cake last week with my mum. Lol..that is so mini that within 15mins we finish up the whole cake.

Celeste,
I am same as you.Not much craving only the normal 3 meals a day but still gain 3kg per mth.Maybe when we BF,try to eat fruits instead of tibits will help.

Joy,
I also have the same thinking as you.So much envy those skinny and with only one big tummy mummy. My friend is now 6mths preggie too but still look good with a small tummy only.

Hidora,
Hahahaha...when i see your msg on eat more...join in the round round club...really make me laugh till my mouth drop....

JoJo,

Ahhh.. now you know who you can blame for your weight gain.. Go tell your hb that he's the main culprit! Lol.

You also very bad leh! Must tell me where got nice durian cake. Heng I stay very far from Suntec.. Must remind myself not to remember this piece of info when I go Carrefour.

Ok mah, round is cute, you know? You know the round round women in African tride are those that men want? Not the skinny skinny one leh. It's good to be ROOOOOUND! XD

Are we cheating ourselve being ROUND...hahaha...btw hor..this 707 is only one of the franchise stall in Suntec. The main is in Hougang nearby.Sometimes you can find those small little stall at Bedok, IMM...looks like you can't hide from it..unless you stay lock at home!

JoJo,

You really very beri bad leh!! Why must tell me the branches! Somemore tell me in Bedok, my gynae is there leh! But hor, in Bedok where ah? Think I can go hunt for it... Hahahaha....

*close eyes at all the durian talk!* :p

BTW Merchant Court buffet has durian puree. But I felt so guilty cheating that way, I ate a few spoonsful and passed to my HB. He quickly gulped down for fear of me changing my mind!

Medusa.

You know what's "you can run, but you cannot hide?" LOL.

Wa, durian puree?!!! Aiyo! So sinful... And it's buffet, means you can take as many puree as you want right? Double aiyo...

Er.. how much is the buffet? LOL.. The rest of the food good?

Hahaha u gers ar ! Was trying not to talk abt durian still can add "fire" onto it on where to find nice cakes, puree etc.. Aiyoyo !!

Hidora,
You don't blame me for telling the location hor.But i realli like the cake that i want to share with u all..
Do you know the Bedok Cinema in the central.There is a coffeeshop across the carpark.The stall is located at the corner but i havent being there for mths liao..so i wouldn't know if it is still there.

Medusa,
your hb so funny.Guess he realli love you too much for not lettting you eat..hehe!!

JoJo,

I nv blame you, I only say you very beri bad only... Hehehe... Okok, I take back my words. You are actually very beri nice to share this kinda sinful lobang with us. ;pbpbpb

Hmm, ok, I shall go around there and find. .. (I pray it's not there! I pray it's not there!)

okipoki,

Remembered what I told you earlier? Must stay away from this thread! Very scary one.. Horrigible.

Morning Mummies,

Anybody interested in this romper purchase.We can arrange among ourselve and meet up with Alicia to choose.

wow, all the ice-cream and durian talk yesterday...heng! was busy with work in the afternoon, else, I'll be drooling, reading these posts...*LOL*

serence,
dr adrian also told me not to drink anmum but rather drink HL milk instead...anmum is good and high in nutrients...but comparing HL milk, it's higher fat...he say that drinking milk is one reason for putting on weight on mummy....

he also say that the supplements given to us in good enough, so drinking HL milk (although less nutrient compare to anmum) is already good enough
happy.gif

jojo,
I also saw this family portrait thingy at the other thread....was very tempted to take the maternity package loh....

Morning Mummies,

okasan,

You really heng ah! Until now I'm still thinking of durian cakes! Haiz.. Was battling bwt go buy it! And dun buy it!

JoJo,

It's cheap leh.. but my bridal shoot package still not utilized yet. Haha. Was thinking after bb born, then wait till he's a few mth old, bring him along for the bridal shoot. We booked the package last yr, intending to take it this June.. But instead, bb coming out this June.. lol

okasan,

I will not dare to show my tummy.. Cos it's very hairy lah.. Used to use epliator to pluck out those hairs, but now I dun dare to use. Scared will affect bb's hearing.. So now I've got a very hairy tummy. Ugly. =|

hidora,
ya loh...throughout my pregnancy till now, I dun have any cravings leh...but lately, this thread been toking a lot abt durians, suddenly my brain just keep thinking of durian...

b4 preggy, used to eat a lot of durian coz I come from a family of durian lovers...but dun know why, this year, no one in my family buying any durian...so weird....

hidora,
my tummy also ugly...but then again, if u see all the samples on the website, the mtbs' tummies all also sama sama...with the thick brown line in the centre of the tummy....hehe....that is the "beauty" of nature..hehe....

Okasan,
You were really lucky that u did not login yesterday.There were battling between ice cream and durians.

Re: Portfolio
I show my hb the webby and he goes..' i also can do for you if u want...we got tripod can put on self timer'...faint*

jojo,
aiya, tell your hubby studio pics different mah...the package got make-up included...nicer mah...*LOL*

although I wasn't around yesterday afternoon, but after reading all the posts now, I have craving liao...later going funan...so tempted to go suntec for the durian cake...
biggrin.gif

okasan,

Dun tempt me.. I'm still thinking of durians.. from morning until now... Haiz... Durians flying all over my head.

Hi Ladies!

Wow, so much talk on durians here heeee.. i no urge for durians.. only urge for ice cream :p
Luckily urine test today nothing's wrong heee...

Went for gynae visit this morning and spent $84 on a scan. Weight of bb - 2.9 kg at week 35. Gynae say normal.

He measured my tummy using his measuring tape and said how come my tummy looked like i am in my 40th week heeeee.. he suspected too much water. So he checked amniotic fluid and also water, and phew, finally he concluded my tummy looks big probably due to weak abdomen muscles which relaxes too much, so gives the BIG round watermelon shape. He say this happens to those who are having their 2nd or 3rd child, but i am already having this weak abdomen muscle at my 1st bb!!

Anyway, everything went well today
happy.gif
Tonite can enjoy steamboat dinner at my brother's place
happy.gif

Have a great weekend!!

Oh yah, heard from colleague that metro having 20% sales on infant products.

Lol....still talking about the durian.And i see Okasan going to get the cake today..hehe...

Hidora,
I think better go get the durian before this thread is flooded with durians..hehe

KK
Same as you.my tummy look like as if it is going to be blowded anytime.Everyone tot i am going to be deliver soon but i've got 10 mor weeks to go...better ask my doc is it too much fluid...have been drinking alot of water recently.

Hi Mummies!

Hehe just now went to buy the Amos cookies u all talking about. Me mixed Macadamia nuts n premium cookies. hehe. Btw i bought another type of clips fr NTUC for the avent milk bags, its even better than ikea clips
happy.gif

Carebear29,
u got BH, did u inform Dr YC? eh i stil not sure wat is BH and how does it feel like? Actually for the cervix thing, i didnt ask her, she told me herself. In fact, every visits, my hubby n i hv either 0 to 1 qs for her. sometimes find the visit like too fast. So far e last visit, i oni asked how abt contractions n how is e feeling like. She told me if tummy feels harden, then it might be that
happy.gif

okipoki:
thanks for the beansprout pillows u hv posted, very sweet n nice
happy.gif
me intend to choose pink or orange color
happy.gif
hvnt decide on the designs yet, all seems so nice. hehe

tinklebell/lyn/kk/jojo:
My wght now 52kg, gained 9kg fr 43kg. me too recently addicted to Haagen Dazs melon ice cream, bought the 2 big tubs of it, costs $20 promo else costs $12 per tub! Cant stop eating. As for durians, gynac asked me not to eat anymore since my last on durian puffs.

Amy:
how did ur gynac diagonsed u with Group Strep B in 16wks? wat causes this?

hehe my hubby now cleaning n moping e flr while me relax here. ok me getting ready to go for Antenatal classes soon.
400266.gif
400267.jpg

Back