(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

mspiggy
i left the drum set at my mil's place, since she will be there during daytime. Also, this way, less noise pollution at home. Otherwise, didi sure wake up one...
 


<font face="tahoma"> Steffi and poohy,
hahahahaa... so bad huh, then i better think twice else like Steffi, will leave it at my mum's place :p

Wes is super excited every Monday night coz the Superband is going on now. He will rush to his room, bring out his guitar and play along! still will shake/tap his legs. they are very funny to watch and play with at this age! I will miss it!!! </font>
 
spicegal
putting the noise pollution aside, I think the toddlers are at the stage where they will love the drum set...my gal's face really lit up when she saw the drum set for the first time :p
 
spicegal,

thanks
happy.gif



re: drums
ya, noise pollution
went my friend's place, all the kids bang and bang on the drums. ear pain :p

but then, I also have drums at home.... wahahaha
 
re: musical instrument

they are at an age where they love to play with instruments... My S till now still love it. J also!

so far I got toy saxophone, toy water trumpet, triangles, drumset, shaker, tambourines, castanet (spelling?), maracas, xylophone, recorder, whistle, harmonica, guitar, small violins. they also meddle with my flute (real one), piano and daddy's guitar
happy.gif


S had been wanting a trombone and french horn, but I cant find any kid's size or reasonable toy ones leh.
 
<font face="tahoma"> Poohy,
you have the whole orchestra!
happy.gif


dont think there's any nice and reasonable trombones and french horns in the market for kids. </font>
 
Paula, I am back home now. Nanny call and say Zach not feeling well and with fever. Just bring him to the GP, he hv throat infection and refuse to eat and drink. Now trying to give him something cold to see whether he will take it.
If he still not recover on Sunday I might not be going for the trial.
The trial is at 12pm. Anyone like to take over the slot ?
 
poohy:
wow u hv so much musical instrument. so far, chloe only hv xylophone n drum at home. U bot mostly from music sch?

Joyfulmom:
i dont ask C to arrange e cards in sequence leh. The purpose is to recite the cards as fast as possible. Think my ger able to recite in 1 min, didnt really time. Sometimes she will forget 1 card n i wil use e story to hint her.
 
Borders Books &amp; Movies Fair Friday 8 August - Sunday 10 August 2008
10am - 9pm daily
Singapore Expo Hall 4B Join us at the Singapore Expo for the first Borders Books &amp; Movies Fair this August!

Look out for our Hot Prices on a wide selection of quality bargain books for kids, on cooking, hobbies, travel and more from just $4.95.

Find an array of fiction reads from $4, VCD and DVD titles from $4.90, stationery and many more.

Plus exclusive Expo Hot Buy items not to be missed!
 
celeste, indeed, Avent is not BPA free. i am guilty of still using this with J. I am now switching to Gerber Gentleflow for J, as it fits Avent teats and is exactly like Avent, just that it is BPA free.
 
kite
no need to arrange in sequence? but i thot LM needs to do that...now u've got me intrigued as to how u do it hahahah...do u mean that u place the cards in sequence for her &amp; she just repeats the story for u while looking at the cards? any chance u can post a video clip of chloe in action? hehe
 
hi paula,
me interested in the SSO tickets too!
Also, wld like to add to the SSO list :
1. Pauline – 3 tickets
2. Ashite – 2 tickets
3. Celeste – 6 tickets
4. Mspiggy - 10 tickets
5. Steffi - 2 tickets
6. Cutie - 3 tickets
7. sunflower - 2 tickets
8. vivi - 2 tickets
9. Wen- 2 tickets
10. kissbb - 7 tickets
11. Lyn - 3 tickets
12. zzzcookiemonster - 3 tickets
13. pawprint - 2 tix
14. K Ong - 2 tix
15. dal - 2 tickets
16. duffy - 3 tickets

oh i din forget yr rainbow fish tickets.. will send to you soon!
happy.gif
 
Pauline,
See.. All's well. :) Dun worry, be happy. Like what jezoir said to kell the other day "Stay happy!". :) Think positive my fren. :)
 
<font color="0000ff"><blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

re: musical instrument

they are at an age where they love to play with instruments... My S till now still love it. J also!

so far I got toy saxophone, toy water trumpet, triangles, drumset, shaker, tambourines, castanet (spelling?), maracas, xylophone, recorder, whistle, harmonica, guitar, small violins. they also meddle with my flute (real one), piano and daddy's guitar

S had been wanting a trombone and french horn, but I cant find any kid's size or reasonable toy ones leh.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

poohy,
May I know where you bought most of your kid's size instruments, esp. sax, violins? You're a flutist? Are you still playing now (joining any public band/orchestra)? I used to play the clarinet during secondary school days but I've long forgotten about the fingerings already.</font>
 
morning mummies!

have thought of buying drum for my boy cos he recently also into drum. He would take chopstick and hit the bowl. arg.....

After hearing the comment, guess I better drop the idea.
 
Morning all,

Celeste, has Chelsia recovered? Hope she is ok now...

Cutie, hope Zach is feeling better.

Music instruments : went to Taka fair on Sat, bought a drum set @ $5, no more guitar.
kao_sad.gif
 
Spice, thank you. His throat is better but now the flu start...once his sickness start it will take at least 2-3weeks for him to be fully recover.
 
My son is now 25 months and I suddenly realised he hasn't went for the 15mths MMR and 18 mths polio DPT injection...
sad.gif
guilty is it toolate to do it now?? Anybody know of the side effects? Thank you.
 
Herbal,
Kelly still has a jab that she has yet to take... think it is the 18th month too. I last checked with her PD if it is okay, he said it is okay... she has been postponing it because of health reasons... hmm, why not you check with your PD?
 
herbal
Join the club! I just realise I miss a 24 mth jab also, 1st Hep A! Think I better go bring my daughter for it tomorrow.

For u, just go check with the the PD or wherever u take the jabs what's the downside of not going for the jabs, my 2 cents bet is they will ask you to take it soon :)
 
Hi ladies! Good Afternoon!

Been super busy ever since i went back to work after my ML... got one whole mountain of things to clear n year end closing n Aaron's P1 registration etc etc on top of that! So busy that i lost 1kg just within one week of starting work.
 
<font face="tahoma"> Hi ladies
happy.gif


Aishite,
Hep A not compulsory right? Wes hasn't take his chicken pox vaccine yet too </font>
 
Tinklebell
Good on u to lose that 1 kg! Though take care of yourself with the increasing mountainous load of work. Read your blog, happy that Aaron got into the school you wanted for him :)

Other mummies
U gals are right, 1st Hep A is not compulsory according to the National Childhood Immunisation Schedule in Singapore. My PD slotted this in for a 24 mth and 30 mth jabs schedule for Shannon, probably to get more biz :)
 
Today is really a bad day manz. I am already on my fourth cup of coffee and have an appointment at 4pm! OMG ... how am I going to pull through the day!
 
Cutie,
BTW, I was told that there is a Kindergolf branch in Jurong Country Club. If you would like to go for a trial, you may consider there too cos' it will be nearer for you.
 
Wow, thanks for the super fast replies...
I just checked witht he nurses, they said ok to take the jab even tho overdue... have booked appt for the jab already. Thanks!

Anybody joined Hokkien Huay Kuan to get their kids into phase 2B? My girl due for registration next year. I just found out that being a SHHK member does not garantee she can get into phase 2B, need to be recommended by the Huay Kuan leh... alamak!!! Anybody has the experience?
thanks!
 
Hi ashite
actually i used to come to this forum long time ago when I first expected my girl... after that seldom visit, cos' too busy

BTW, I also do up a blog for both my kids:
http://happyxokoto.blogspot.com/

I'm sure there are many of you with blogs... can share here? I love to read all wonderful stories of kid's developments...
 
herbal, maybe is too late to join now. You can just check, I heard must joined 3 yrs then can get pirority. There must be member in Huay Kuan to recommend then can join.
Hubby wanted to join but too bad there is no HHK school near my place.
 
Cutie,
Yea, she enjoyed it. She has been ranting, ‘Qiqi plays golf’ when we asked her what she did yesterday. The instructors recommended us to register her for their junior program for 3 to 5 years old cos she can focus quite well and managed to putt two to three balls into the holes by herself. She has a good grip on the club too. But she is cheeky lah. Yesterday after being friends with the instructors and when it is time to open up her legs, she split her legs wide open and said ‘you see you see, qiqi can split legs’. Then all of us ended laughing and when the instructor said, okay, now it is time to close your legs, she placed both her knees together like how a duck walks and make us laugh again. Really a joker.
 
Cutie,
Doubts so … cos’ I find the session too short for Kell’s and it is pretty expensive too. The monthly school fee is about S$260 per month for once a week class of 45 mins duration. Her grandpa is looking for a private instructor for her so we will see how it goes.
 
paula, ask u something. U ever visit Wharton Junior Academy at CCK stadium before ? Tot of sending Zach there since is quite near to my place.
 
Cutie, i see, wishing Zach speedy recovery...take care.

Aishite, ya lor, scared me. I thought the last jab was during 18 mths.

Mspiggy, Jerica also had not taken her chix pox vaccine..

Sunflower, sorry I only managed to mail out the envelope to you this morning. Keep a lookout for it.
 



Back
Top