Mummies
Tell u all something quite funny:
Last time I was sleeping wif Shannon and she was chatting non-stop, i ignored her and closed my eyes. I opened after a long while and peeped at her ... to my surprise, she was TOPLESS !!
She had a new long-sleeve PJ top, and must had enjoyed herself yanking and yanking away at the sleeve (imagine opera singers wif their sleeves way longer than their arms)... until sleeve by sleeve, plus the top, she removed it totally. I put it back on for her, and she removed it again .... tugging happily away. Quite funny to watch.
Tell u all something quite funny:
Last time I was sleeping wif Shannon and she was chatting non-stop, i ignored her and closed my eyes. I opened after a long while and peeped at her ... to my surprise, she was TOPLESS !!
She had a new long-sleeve PJ top, and must had enjoyed herself yanking and yanking away at the sleeve (imagine opera singers wif their sleeves way longer than their arms)... until sleeve by sleeve, plus the top, she removed it totally. I put it back on for her, and she removed it again .... tugging happily away. Quite funny to watch.