(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

toto,

better discount if we all order - is there a minimum number of sets?
think sat will be better for all... but where in Suntec??
 


toto,

hmmm sat morning at suntec would be fine.
cos fri cant make it.

I have bought D a whole set of books - encyc, maths, etc which cost me abt 5k from times publishing.

Not too sure if HB will kill me if he found out that eAdventure is better
sad.gif
 
Sunflower - i was asking about Rigby Rocket, I am quite interested, 60 titles for $399, if 10+10 will be $323.20. Comes with 3 CDs, story telling, music/songs, and phonics.

I am looking at a better discount if we can buy 5 sets... but Andy also recommended Sunshine set - so better to look at all the relevant products before deciding on what to buy.

But Sunshine set contains some of our SRM... am not sure what the overlap is...

Sent you an email re Fri demo time. Think Fri better... at my place. If Sat - poohy and vivi can join, then we can do at Suntec... hmm.... think can easily find a place bah....
 
vivi - eAdventure focus is to get your child to read, and to enjoy reading. the child grows with the book... ha ha.. so is different from encyco.
happy.gif
tell your hb his investment definitely worth it!
 
toto,

no wonder i found 1 of the titles so familiar!
the 5 sets need to be similar sets??
haha if not we can rotate our resources!! :p
 
toto: Where u staying at? If demo on Fri, what time will that be? It seems a bit difficult to make a choice given the different sets.
 
sunflower - hee hee... think no need to be the same - but if it's good, better buy our own set. can read everyday ma... think rocket is good as a basic set that spreads from 1 - 6 yrs old. Sunshine set maybe can share, cos there are so many diff sets - but i still think the Sunshine set not so interesting - cos the SRM came from all the various Sunshine sets.... and they are not very interesting le... like 9 pages of silly stories.... i hope the rocket set reads more like a story book...
 
rodeo, me in west. can arrange for demo at another time for the rest if they are interested. what abt we do the demo first, then feedback to you? hee hee....
 
toto: That'll be great! Cos really can't tell from the website what each series focuses on and which is better, etc. Thanks.

Am going home. Bye....
 
Toto,
I dont think I can make it to the demo. But if you gals are getting discounts, please include me. I want to get NG mathes..don't think can afford anything else for now. Paula is also checking at her side. So both of you can work together and see what is the best deal...keke. thanks.
 
NO - tat's not the miracle cloth.... no link as it's delete already. The sponge NO GOOD... I hv too... nothing one, infact now i use tat to bathe zav... hahhaa :p

toto - I wan to go for the demo.
can hv it from 12-2pm on friday? then i sneak out during lunch time go to. :p

sunshine books - can get cheaper from the pelangi malaysia website rite? I tot i rem it's available there.
 
Sunshine books
I think I saw a few titles with similar story line to Pelangi books...Just quick observation from last visit to edventure showroom.
 
toto,

wow glad to hear you had contacted Andy. I went down to their showroom on monday... saw the sets already. I am considering between rigby rocket which is cheaper since it contains all the levels necessary and Rigby Emergent level.

I am definitely going to buy the following... so even if I cant join in the demo... I will likely order the following... so u can count me in for the discount...
happy.gif


1. rigby rocket set
2. NG Windows on literacy Maths set
3. NG windows on literacy set
4. Sunshine letter getter (considering)
5. rigby maths (considering)


Between sunshine and rigby, I like rigby much much better! The illustration are outstanding. I love them. When I was young as a preschooler, I love to read books that have very nice illustrations.

When I was at the showroom, Andy recommended me to get the rigby rocket instead of the rigby emergent set.... think its a bigger investment to buy the emergent set and then follow by early set etc.

Between rigby rocket and rigby emergent... what do u all think is better huh?
 
Toto,
If I remember correctly, edventure do have annual sale...think it is 10% + 10%members discount.

What is SRM?
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="kristen ITC"><font size="+1">sunflwr</font></font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">do we need to apply for int'l driving permit in order to drive in perth?</font></font>
 
<font color="ff6000"><font face="kristen ITC"><font size="+1">MTDT</font></font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century">more books for Z..hb bought a magnetic book, see link below...mine is a older version so the cover page is different. $13.90 at the open space outside orchard emerald foodcourt. Top That! Publishing got lots of good books. Hb also bot a nursery rhymes book for $9.90 ...Can go bio if u free...</font></font>

http://www.topthatpublishing.com/ukkids/detail.asp?id=3962
 
panda - u still ard? finally we meet... hahha

oh, tat open space near to the bus stop right? I always go beo the books there.
happy.gif


ur hubby work at that branch?
 
toto,
I am also interested in the EdVenture books but dunno if can make it on fri coz sending car for servicing dat morning. U stay in JW also rite? Maybe i'll take a cab there. :)

Sunflower,
After Jezoir's JG class yesterday, we went shopping at Toys R Us Forum. He saw the barney shape sorter car and immediately took it down to play! Haha...
And Jezoir can recognise alphabets now! Went to my mum's place last weekend and my bro was wearing a NIKE tee with its slogan JUST DO IT on the front. He can recognise all of them! And today he also recognised K, P, L, X, and M. I'm so over the top now! :)
 
Dal - wow... Jz doing v well huh.. so fast recognise so many letters.
happy.gif


panda - ok ok.. understand. hahaha
so next time I can pass "love letters" to u via ur hubby loh. hahhaha
 
hi mummies,

this is my recent interest. A recipe blog of Jz's meal

http://jaezenrecipe.blogspot.com/

Do give me feedback by posting in the comments section. Thanks!!

Dal,
Jezoir can read already? wow...that's great.he say out the alphabet? hee..hee...must see him perform.
 
Morning ladies,

MTDT, ah...wrong type of cloth ah...then I better cancel my order...keke

Panda, thanks for sharing the lobang...maybe sat will pop by to check it out...

Dal, Jezoir so clever! Can recognise so many alphabets.

Fi, thanks for sharing your recipe blog, very professionally done, with nicely taken photos.
 
Mich, I dun like disney princess...so girly...I hope Jerica will not like them in future...haha

I prefer strawberry shortcake, dora & carebear.
 
Hi, have not been coming to forum recently. Need help urgently. Anyone has part time domestic help to recommend? My part time help went back to China suddenly, need to find a replacement quickly. Venue is Bedok. If you have, don't mind PM me? don't think I will check the forum regularly lately.

thanks alot in advance.
 
<font face="tahoma"> spicegal,
he's much better now... taking more food but still rejecting milk! tried everything... i have 3 sippy cups (diff types) at home, so tried pouring milk in... the min he tasted milk he pushed away. water is ok for him though.

i dont understand what happened to make him so "scared" of milk overnight!</font>
 
Good morning!

Dal: Great to hear that Jezoir can recognise aphabets 8)

Fi: Your receipe blog looks really good! Btw, we can just add the omega capsule as part of the ingredient just like that? Have also received your photo-sharing url through ipanda. Thanks ipanda.

mspiggy: There was a stage when ER rejected milk too. He'd rather drink water. Maybe you can give him more semi-solid food for the time-being. Doubt Wes is afraid of milk. Alternatively, you may like to buy another brand of FM to mix and see if he accepts it. It's really trial & error.
 
morning mummies - tmr demo at my place in West Coast will commence at 12 noon. Please PM me for my address details. Sunflower, Vivi, and Lyn are coming.
happy.gif


Dal, MTDT - you interested? The demo will consist of the relevant books for 18 mths to 4 yrs old.

poohy, re rigby rocket and emergent, i will find out more tmr and revert.
happy.gif
agree with you Sunshine set is not as interesting. no worries - we will not commit tomorrow, the most, we will ask for a quotation on the no. of sets and titles, and i will include those in your list as part of the quote.
happy.gif
 


Back
Top