Mich, thanks, sigh... Irvin just recovered from cough, now food poisoning... and today I heard him cough again!
Vietnam unsuitable for kids, air pollution very bad- just 3 hrs of walking around and I ended up with cough, stye/ cyst in eye. Luckily din get asthma attack. Chose Vietnam cos using HB's freq flyer miles, that's abt the furthest it can take us, hehe. And rest of expenses there relatively cheaper since less developed ctry. Did enjoy lah, ate so much, put on wt... but kanna tekan by their customs for looking unrecognisable to my passport pic
.
MTDT, thanks
. Eh, my FIL burned the stuff ready liao, hey I PM u my mobile now, easier to arrange.
spicegal, toto, peng, thanks
.
toto, some kindys dun have follow-up at home or even syllabus... my girl's kindy has no syllabus at all (teacher & principal told me they just "play" there and learn how to queue up etc), I have no inkling what she learns there
. But she does seem happy to go kindy, and seems to have developed some independence.
i-panda, yeap nebuliser did work, but I think it was rather traumatic? Irvin not receptive to docs in 1st place, screams like kanna slaughtered when doc only feel his stomach leh.
K Ong, yes, 1st time on nebuliser, my elder never been on it b4... quite upset cos I did monitor closely with tuina and follow-up at GP, yet still ended up warranting it!
Wow, Sydney, 9 days! Will be great, enjoy!