(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

my little gym has funny funny timing n morns are definitely out 4 me...
happy.gif

thanks panda, got 1 more, poohy. 12 liao.

pc, thot go vivo n play w water after kinder?

kong, gug at United sq.

THE ROYALS CHRISTMAS BASH 2007

Dear Mummies,
Are you all still keen on this? I am proposing to have the celebration on 23 December 2007. We need to secure the reservation fast if we are keen to have cos we have a big group and it's hard to find a place. I'm thinking of hosting it at MyGym at GWC. What say you? Interested parties, please state your name here:

1. Pauline
2. Dal
3. Celeste
4. Michele (will be back by then, right?)
5. MTDT
6. Dor
7. pawprint

Christmas party at MyGym again? why dun choose a diff location since bash already at MyGym? :p

KM trial - looking forward to it.
Mich - wear sexy sexy ok!! hahaha :p

Wen - it's available in kidzloft too. can enjoy 50% off if u get someone with a 1st yr old mth to buy for u.
happy.gif

MTDT: do you have other suggestions? Actually, it is at a different location. Since GWC branch is SUPER DUPER BIG, so i thought that's d best place for your super duper babies. :)

sorry, realize a typo:

MTDT: do you have other suggestions? Actually, it is at a different location. Since GWC branch is SUPER DUPER BIG, so i thought that's d best place for <font color="ff0000">OUR</font> super duper babies. :)

paula, someone posted a party held in somewhere that has carebears all over the walls... has a play area too... anyone else can recall wat place that is? but location wun be as ideal as GWC.
sorry, can I suggest a smaller budget this time? No gift exchange, I really snowed under by toys?

Dear Mummies,
Are you all still keen on this? I am proposing to have the celebration on 23 December 2007. We need to secure the reservation fast if we are keen to have cos we have a big group and it's hard to find a place. I'm thinking of hosting it at MyGym at GWC. What say you? Interested parties, please state your name here:

1. Pauline
2. Dal
3. Celeste
5. MTDT
6. Dor
7. pawprint
8. Shetland

pawprint: the one with carebears shd be Grassroot club at Yio Chu Kang..If i remember correctly :)

Where is "My little gym trial"? When is it?

Thanks ya

Pawprint,
They have a standard package costing S$688 for 20 children. It works out to be S$34.40 per children. I'm not sure if it includes food. I was actually thinking of keeping the $ per family to S$50 per family. It will include the fees for MyGym; one present for each child and food (if it is not included in the package with GWC).

the price at GWC is not inclusive of food.
July bash was held at MyGym@GWC. we catered to our tea buffet

I am thinking maybe we can ask other gym places like little gym/gogobamini etc. or even JG or KM? hahaha

but for convenience sake (easy to nego), stick to MyGym@GWC as might be too time consuming to check out other places.

Dear Mummies,

1. Pauline
2. Dal
3. Celeste
5. MTDT
6. Dor
7. pawprint
8. Shetland
9. Wen

Dear Mummies,

1. Pauline
2. Dal
3. Celeste
5. MTDT
6. Dor
7. pawprint
8. Shetland
9. Wen
10. kite

Dear Mummies,

1. Pauline
2. Dal
3. Celeste
5. MTDT
6. Dor
7. pawprint
8. Shetland
9. cheri

oops...forgot to refresh my page...can i be the 11th?

Dear Mummies,

1. Pauline
2. Dal
3. Celeste
5. MTDT
6. Dor
7. pawprint
8. Shetland
9. Wen
10. kite
11. cheri

<font face="tahoma">pawprint,
that's me! yes it's at The Grassroots Club.. must book early coz the playroom is always booked.

$200 for 4 hours usage.</font>

mich

11am dun tink can..its her nap time..she b very cranky if she missed it...wah..saw the thread..headache...

Dear Mummies,

1. Pauline
2. Dal
3. Celeste
5. MTDT
6. Dor
7. pawprint
8. Shetland
9. Wen
10. kite
11. cheri
12.Angeline

MY LITTLE GYM TRIAL @ Forum, $40 per trial.
Interested mummies:
1) Michele
2) sunflower
3) MTDT
4&5) Kissbb
6) panda
7) kong
8) pawprint
9) Angeline

============
gug @ 1-2.30pm, UNITED SQUARE
1) Michele
2) sunflower
3) pawprint
4) Angeline

Afternoon ladies.

Cheri,
Thanks
happy.gif
Yup thats my ger, she is born on 20th June
happy.gif

Sunflower,
Haha... she is the nosiest in the class, was screaming away. Hahaha !!

Dear Mummies,

1. Pauline
2. Dal
3. Celeste
5. MTDT
6. Dor
7. pawprint
8. Shetland
9. Wen
10. kite
11. cheri
12.Angeline
13.Jacque

Dear Mummies,

1. Pauline
2. Dal
3. Celeste
5. MTDT
6. Dor
7. pawprint
8. Shetland
9. Wen
10. kite
11. cheri
12.Angeline
13.Jacque
14.spicegal

Dear Mummies,

1. Pauline
2. Dal
3. Celeste
5. MTDT
6. Dor
7. pawprint
8. Shetland
9. Wen
10. kite
11. cheri
12. Angeline
13. Jacque
14. spicegal
15. Panda

Hihihihi.....

wow.. really alot to catch up !!! alamak.... i feel like crying everyday with the work stress..... arhgggghhgghhh...

And u gals got sooooo many Trials to tempt me!!!! and i cant attend any.. all in weekday working hour.. how to go??? Poor chelsia...

NAOMI,
Friday dinner confirm Shang? Mich told me Shang standard drop... wanna change plc or stick to it? Am fine with anything.. if wanna steamboat we can go M hotel.. not bad..

Mich,
Kindermusik still got slots... I WANT TO GO!!!! But dun knw what time i need to rush to JB for THAT function!! MIL still havent tell me SAT or SUN... so.. jus hack.. go kindermusik first then say...

<font color="aa00aa">THE IMPERIAL EDICT</font>

<font color="ff0000">KINDERMUSIK TRIAL ON THIS SUNDAY AT TANGLIN MALL</font>

Michele just called. She has paid for all of us. The trial on this Sunday at Kindermusik Tanglin Mall is ONZ. Class starts at 1.00pm. Please arrive at 12.45pm. Mummies and Daddies, PLEASE WEAR SOCKS.

Celeste, I think I will join you gals for dinner on this Friday. Could you all decide on a place where the Queen knows how to navigate her to car to and fro? Where is the M hotel? I also dunno how to drive to Shangri la lei ... chiam.

hi hi
still got slot for the GUG this fri? can i join? sorry for the last min..

Dear Mummies,

1. Pauline
2. Dal
3. Celeste
5. MTDT
6. Dor
7. pawprint
8. Shetland
9. Wen
10. kite
11. cheri
12. Angeline
13. Jacque
14. spicegal
15. Panda
16. snail

hi mummies, sorry will not be able to join you for the christmas bash. my nephew's birthday is on 23 Dec... will have to attend his party.

been down with bad cough... very irritating... keeps going on and on... itchy throat... also down with flu, so always hungry... hmm... sian...

peng, how are you? how's your 2 boys?

pawprint - v cute photos of I.

oki - C looks really cute... pretty C....
happy.gif

toto,
think there's a flu/cough bug going around. Me & hubby also itchy throat, always coughing. J also just recovered fr fever. Now still a bit of runny nose & cough. u take care.

thanks for the feedack on photography. Will discuss with hb and secure one fast before he changes his mind!! May go for foto-U cos includes make-up, hoho.

Wen,
think other animal is better than dog for the harness. But with an animal behind, will it be hot or heavy for bb? I saw the monkey one on kidzloft website, 20+. Pawprint's angel wings is still the best lah, so light and not bulky.

toto,
take care. my family has been plagued wiht flu/cough virus for more than a month. we take turns to fall sick. now the virus bug very powerful.....

Hello mommies...
So many gatherings and trials going on... So nice...
Aloysius is having fever since yesterday. So yesterday whole day stay in to sleep. Today still got slight fever, but dun care, just went to sky bridge at KLCC
happy.gif

panda,
You going to Perth? I find Perth expensive. haha... Not considering the cost of airticket, I rather go to Europe for the price.

aishite,
Albany got cheap shopping compared to Perth, and there are things to see around there too.

toto,
Take care. Drink more water
happy.gif

Dear Mummies,

1. Pauline
2. Dal
3. Celeste
5. MTDT
6. Dor
7. pawprint
8. Shetland
9. Wen
10. kite
11. cheri
12. Angeline
13. Jacque
14. spicegal
15. Panda
16. snail
17. sunflower

Toto,

take care & drink more water..
flu.. why get hungry? or is it.....???? hmmm

okipoki,

haha she's enjoying herself
happy.gif

pawprint,
wow you so fast upload pics liao
happy.gif

Do you have the group photo? can email to me Thanks heaps.

oh yes, Mich is one hot mama... no wonder only 1 day in Singapore already whip up a storm!

Forum playground mummies :
Nice meeting you ladies & your little ones.

pawprint - hv u tried using picasa on google to upload pics? it's quite good but not sure if got limit as well...but i find it very user friendly.

sunflower, nice meeting u for the first time today though not much time to chat...haaha...ur boy was causing a traffic jam so we gotta move...hahah

oki - ur girl looks older than a june baby from the pics...maybe it's cos she has a full head of hair...so envious, my ger still looks quite babyish cos not much hair lah.

nice meeting the june mummies at forum today though not much chance, time and space to really chat...the place was really crowded today. Would love to join the tai tai gathering on Friday but i'm leaving for Genting in the morning for the weekend so gotta miss it. Sigh...would hv loved the time to sit back, gossip and chat hahaha. Can organise again or not?

cheri

wah..u so fast log in n post liao..super good leh...i am soooo tired now..going there again tomorow..any1 wana join me for the JG trial tomorow at 1pm? so far,me & Dal going...anybody wana meet for the playground thingy again?

Hey,whoever got celest's pics mus email me ok...
[email protected]

sian..got alot of things to put on blogger but CANT ACCESS!!!!!! arrghhh

Back