(2006/06) June 2006 MTB


spicegal:
me so tempted to do poster but dunno how to do.
when did u receive the album? collect fr paya lebar hor....david told me stil not ready leh.
 
kite,
I've also ordered a 2kg cake. Have 50 paxs. I ordered 1 agar agar too. I think it should be enough since i've the buffet spread.
 
Hi all..

Some mummies asked me to sent pics to her too.. but i also dun rememebr who.. can you sent me an email please... if not i will forget again.. ahaha

By Okipoki... i know you wanted chloe Pics ... please give mw your email again...
 
celeste;

just saw your pix from Mtdt...Tot u looked so familiar. u stayed in farrer park right? tink i saw u before and spoke while in the lift @ Blk 13, any chance u were the one?? sometime during the babyfair IN suntec.
 
Kite, David smsed me last week to inform me that its ready for collection. My hubby picked up from paya lebar last Sat. You did not inform him that you want the album to be ready for birthday party? Will it be ready by this week?
 
serene:
ic hopefully my 2.5kg n 2 agar agar enuff for 100 guests? hmm stil got buffet mah hor...

me very tempted to do poster but dunno how to do leh
sad.gif
plus no time...

Spicegal:
wat wil be ur poster size u gg to bring for printing?
 
spicegal:
i actually emailed him last week on the status of my album. Yes he knew that i need it by 2nd June leh. But his reply quite hostile, not very nice tone. he seems stressful??? Oh dear.
 
Lamb,

A3 size ok? too small? actually thought of buying a black, hard cover plain paper fr popular and stick all the 3R pics myself...what u think?
 
spicegal:
ask u. u receive 1 photo album n 2 collages from David rite? Can i check w u is e collages 7R size? big enuff to put at e party? cos i hvnt seen e real thing yet.
 
Kite, the poster i had is for A3 size. I think images will be stretched if I attempt to print larger then that. Will have to check with the shop.

The collage that david provide is 8R, not big leh, its smaller than A4 size, so cannot be use as poster.
 
spicegal:
oh. smaller than A4 size. hmm ..Any idea how long wil e shop take to print? if on time, i see my SIL can help me w e poster. cos she also super busy w her own work...

serene:
lol ur hb so funny. i think 50 guests stil not too bad, at least u stil hv agar agar. cos usually wil start w buffet, by e time come to cake cutting, most of their stomachs wil be quite full liao.
 
hi okipoki, when I saw you at the bash, I thought you looked familiar...think we were ex-schoolmates. Sorry that I didnt have the chance to catch up with you then as I was busy with my ds.
Then I think I saw you again at IKEA Tampines having lunch just now?
 
Kite, i think the shop can get it printed very fast, on the spot, maybe 30 mins? I intend to drop by tomorrow after work. Hopefully the shops are still open.
 
Hi Michele,

i just browse thru the threads, haven't got the time to look into the details, knowing that u need my add urgently. Had tried calling u just now but can't get thru. Anyway, i had just sms u my address. Thanks.
 
Hi Pearly,

Tho' I didnt get to see you in the bash, thot I saw the email which ipanda sent with ur email addy sounds familiar cos u have a rare name
happy.gif
Are u from SIT & the last we met were at Brisbane ? Hope I got you right
happy.gif


Btw, juz now while lunchie u shld know one of them right ?
 
mtdt,

Hope Zavier has a speedy recovery.


spicegal,

Glad that Jerica likes the pressie
happy.gif
actually Paula gave me the hint
happy.gif
So happy to be able to meet you & Jerica at the bash
happy.gif


poohy,

Joelle's cake is so lovely.
happy.gif
 
hi okipoki,

yes yes! I was from SIT. think we met there last.
Oh wonder, i found the guy opp you very familiar. I kept looking at him and he must have thought I have caught an interest in him :p
 
Pearly,

Ooh didnt expect we get to catch up with each other over here
happy.gif
Hahaha, well not sure did he notice u or not, can ask later
happy.gif
Anyway, are u working ard that area ??
 
oki,
I don't have much of chloe's pics except the 1 taken with bray alone but not as nice as the 1 u took. u want that?

lamb,
Oh A3 quite small hor, hmm, the hard sheet that i've seen in popular is much bigger, not sure what size is that. problem is i've to go and select which pics i want and send for developing and then have to stick and paste... :p How to DIY collage?

kite,
Hmm, i'm cutting the cake 1st leh. cut cake b4 buffet starts. worried by then, some left and no one appreciate cake. I intend to cut and take some photos, then ask the guests to proceed with the buffet while i will cut the cakes and they can help themselves with the cake after the buffet.
happy.gif
 
sunflower - you at home now? how did you find JG so far?

serene - yes - the little tikes can convert to self ride (flintstone type) car. but think i am buying one tmr - dun think can meet the bp no. i know paula is interested, but so far - only 3 of us. hard to get 5. if you are interested, you sms me? maybe i neg for a better price for 3?

btw - who was the kind mummy who got Jake a pressie? reveal yourself... hee hee...
 
Sunflower,

Hope Xander likes his pressie.. Sorry, I got his name spelled wrongly & I wasnt good in getting boy's toy either.
happy.gif
 
hi poohy,

thanks for the present! we finally unwrapped it but have not opened it for Jeremy to play.
jeremy loves the mega bloks farm set even when it's still in the box! haha
he'd scream and cry when we put it away! haha
thanks again...

ps. joelle's bday cake look fantastic!
 
oki, ok i will forward the pic (full resolution) to yr email later.

toto, sorry i think u go ahead. my hub might not agree with buying this ride car cos the price quite ex... we just bought a vtech ride 1 mth back for $139 and bray doesn't seems to like it! hub says waste $!
 
Hi mommies
happy.gif
,

Very busy these few days. Very upset with my maid *sigh*


Sunflower,
I went to Serangoon North Ave 1 on Sat morning but i was too early, so the bicycle shop was not opened. But it was an eye-opener, its the first time i see so many pets shops in a neighbourhood estate! *lol* Thanx for the info
happy.gif
 
Celesteblur,
Hahaha, Serangoon Nth Ave 1 is popular for pets shops.. My mum stays ard that area.... Hehe !! U shld hv gone there ard 11am plus.

Serene,
Thanks
happy.gif


Pearly
happy.gif
 
okipoki,
hehe...i will go there again at a later timing...cos we went there for brekkie that day
happy.gif
then at the same time mabbe can let my ger see the cute pets...hehe :p
 
spicegal,

keke I was so happy when you told me you are spicegal! I went (in my mind la) 'oh you are the one I'm getting pressie for'
happy.gif
haha

okipoki,

Oh, its you! He likes the pressie alot
happy.gif
I like it too
happy.gif
Its a great gift! haha, I very fast upwrapped it for him to play in the car liao! He held on tight to the blocks, didn't want to return to me for keeping.
happy.gif
No worries about the name spelling.
 
poohy, can i check with you re the facilities at JG Forum? went to evans, the classroom quite warm. J sweating profusely in class... bit moody too.

thinking of signing up for playnest at forum in term 3. maybe i should seek a trial class in the current term 2 first hor?
 
jac..

Yah i stay in farrer park... but dun know is it me... hahhaa.... maybe leh... i talk to yo is it... you must be carrying your bbb.. then i must have asked you how many mths right? I usually ask people that if they with kids... dun know why.. hahhaa
 

Celeste :

i wasnt carrying my baby but toys, just returned with purchased from babyfair in suntec then.....hehehe..

Mich / Dor :

have transfered S$174.07 (for polo spree) to Dor's account via internet banking, transaction code is 1196159945.

thanks.
Thanks
 

Back
Top