(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

kite,

congratulations
happy.gif

oki,

thanks for info on milk intake.
Think this will be a fun trip, since F&E, can change itinerary anytime. Hb said to take it easy if I find it tiring
happy.gif

kite,

yes, going with X, last trip with #1 only.

dor,

thanks for info on milk intake.

hi all,

wow, so many posts!!

sunflower,
congratulation!! 2nd one liao.. X must be happy!!

AnB, still have 3 times milk intake per day.. 250ml in the morning and b4 they sleep... 200ml in school since they are in FD..

Lyn,
me too... now planning Mid Nov to Toyko... still thinking whether is 2A+2C or 2A+3C... should be F&E..

My Cheryl just started Playgroup in LW. Today is her 3rd day... so far so good.. Crying period reducing everyday.

sunflower - great.. enjoy ur jap. yes, F&E now is best.
happy.gif

Zav in fullday cc. he is taking 3x9oz daily. Thus means once in sch only.. before his nap.

kissbb,

Thanks
happy.gif
Yes he is happy plus the fact that he is now promoted to gor-gor.

mtdt,
Thanks..

mtdt, kissbb,

ic..so in school they'll have 1 milk. Are they cutting it away?
X's school is going to wean off the milk feed
sad.gif
I don't know if its good or bad thing. X pretty fussy in eating, hope friends' influence in school will help increase his food intake.

sunflower

for celest she drinks only 2x a day 200ml in the morning & at nite...at school, she drinks those pkt type wif her frens

Kite,
Dont think so, just that sometime she sleeps late. Thus, morning not willing to wake up. At least in the afternoon she can starts to nap from 2pm.

Sunflower,
I think F&E will be fun, my last trip with #1 also to Japan. Personally, I will still continue Chloe with milk as she is also a fussy eater.

Oh Cc dun encourage bottle drinking or milk?

Zavier self wean himself from bottle... He drinks his milk via cup. But even bottle his cc not cutting away... Buy by next yr no more bottle for them. Maybe u ask sch wats their aim in cutting it?

what kind of cup do u use after weaning from bottle? i tried using that but C is very fussy about choosing cups.

tinklebell,
Wanna go with me? hee... It gonna be very fun
happy.gif
We are flying off on 15 Mar, then back on 21 Mar. Just nice, the whole of March school holidays.

cheri,
We will be staying in Hilton Odawara. I did not manage to find a suitable ryokan with my 3 young kids. If I know you earlier that you stayed in ryokan before, will have ask you. But now, already booked all the accommodation, except the last nite before we fly back. Still deciding whether to stay in Narita or Shinjuku.

sunflower,
Enjoy your trip to Tokyo. If got nice places to dine with the kids, let me know ya
happy.gif

kissbb,
Bring all 3 kids la... Else not fair wor...

Wah.. all your kids are still drinking a lot of milk compared to my A. He only drinks milk occasionally, perhaps once a day.

hi mummies.
happy.gif
still in time to wish everyone happy CNY! haha

hi lyn,
when you done with yr itinerary on japan.. can share? thkg of bringing my boy too...
happy.gif

lyn,
Enjoy your trip...tell me more abt your trip when u return. Hub & I wont be able to take leave with short notice
sad.gif
Prob go there end of the year... hopefully. I foresee this March hols will be spent in Sentosa..haha

Re: Milk
Fiona is still taking a lot of milk... she loves milk AND she still wakes me up in the middle of the night to ask for her bottle
sad.gif

Joyfulm,

Congratulations
happy.gif

Back home now for confinement?

mtdt,

I asked before though now can't recall the exact reason haha... think I wasn't convinced with the "answer".

vivi,

oic, so D's school same as X.

okipoki,

Yes, X also very fussy eater so milk continuation is good for him in a way. Since he started school last year, his milk intake has decreased dramatically as school only has 1 milk feed when he was taking about 3 milk feeds at home during the school hours in comparison. The milk routine is settled for him so now he only asks for 1 milk feed during the day.

lyn,

For last night stay, my view is depending on your flight back.
If early morning flight, stay in Narita hotel. It is easier the next day as time to airport is so much quicker. Transfer to Narita hotel at evening time the day before.
If late afternoon flight, stay in Shinjuku and move to Narita in noon.
How are you transferring from hotel to airport?

In Shinjuku, the big departmental stores close at 8pm. If you want to do shopping, do plan to do so at earlier timing.

For restaurants, there are lots of them in the Shinjuku area, along main road & in small alleys, in some office buildings. Depending on your group size, try to get a bigger restaurant for seating. Quite a number are small in capacity.
Can try restaurants at departmental stores higher levels, some are bigger in comparison, more spacious though more ex.

We had occassional showers when we were there - do bring umbrellas and/or rain jackets. Or check Japan weather forecast before you leave SIN.

Have fun and enjoy your trip
happy.gif

To all who is still reading this thread (May and June mummies):

Free Art Trial this sunday 14march2010!

www.vedicmethod.sg
Timing: 1045 to 1200 or 130 to 245 or 3 to 415.

Anyone keen, put your name and timing here and i will consolidate.

1) Ivy
2)
3)

hi Ivy,

Thanks, am keen
happy.gif

To all who is still reading this thread (May and June mummies):

Free Art Trial this sunday 14march2010!

www.vedicmethod.sg
Timing: 1045 to 1200 or 130 to 245 or 3 to 415.

Anyone keen, put your name and timing here and i will consolidate.

1) Ivy
2) Sunflower
3)

hello mummies, wow... our thread seemed active again. i will be coming home next weekend... looking forward...

hi ivy,

sms-ed you..
happy.gif

joyfulm,

guess the little ones will take a little while to get use to a new baby at home. Glad to hear G is moving towards the +ve side.

To my knowledge, usually the confinement lady count by 4 weeks, that is 28 days. so it is not exactly one full month by 30 or 31 days.

Sunflower,
Thanks!
happy.gif
Do you know if count both days of travel? Eg. arrive midnight of day 1 and leaving last day of 4 weeks? I am not that particular coz this one is doing a good job..but would like to find out coz we may extend her for another week or two. Is there a market rate on Angpao for end of service, eg. min amount? or varies a lot depends on satisfaction level?
happy.gif

joyfulmom
by right confinement shd be for the full 30 days but the confinement lady who is most of the time a m'sian, will go by 28 days. This is because in the past she has to get her passport extended every 14 days.

<font color="0000ff">wwsk06,
I hired a CL from a local agency and she also stayed for 28 days (she arrived on 1st day, early afternoon and on the last day, she left after making lunch for me). Can't remember how much angpow we gave her though.

Glad that G is accommodating to her baby sister. Can you give me your CL contacts (PM me?) please as my friend may want to hire one.

peacee,
You may want to post your Qn in Lovely JW Mommies thread.</font>

Selling 1 unopen GNC Childlife Essential Fatty Acids Natural Butterscotch flavor.

Expire date: 23 Oct 2010

For pregnant or nursing mum and infants 6 month up to 12yrs old kids.

Product detail: http://www.childlife.net/node/53/

Original price: $ 43.50
Selling cheap now: $ 38

Pls PM me if u interested. Collect at my blk (hougang). Thanks!

<font color="aa00aa">In case you're not aware and would like to visit the Zoo, JBP or Night Safari this month,</font>

All OCBC credit cards are entitled for a 20% discount on Singapore Zoo, Night Safari and Jurong BirdPark single admission ticket. There is no need for advance booking as there is no limit to the number of ticket sold at the ticketing booth. The terms and conditions of the said promotion are the following:

· Promotion is valid from 1st March 2010 – 30th April 2010

· Payment must be made by any OCBC Credit Cards at the ticketing booth on the date of your visit

· Promotion is only available for up to 5 tickets per card per transaction, regardless of Adult or Child Admission tickets

· Offer is not inclusive of tram ride

· Not valid on eve of public holidays and public holidays.

As an added information, Singapore Zoo regular admission ticket is priced at SGD$18.00* per adult and SGD$12.00* per child (aged 3-12 years old). Singapore Zoo tram is priced at SGD$5.00* per adult and SGD$3.00* per child (aged 3-12 years old). Singapore Zoo opens from 8.30am to 6pm daily, including weekends and Public Holiday.

Mummies

Need advice..torn between sending Celest to Berries or Tien Hsia..both at the orchard branch....she went for both trial n told me she like both...

Any advice?

Angeline,

wow she likes both
happy.gif
send to both? ;)

I've not been to any of these, so can't comment.
My friend send her gal to Berries - says its good.

sunflower

how r u? due soon? haha...u getting bz soon...hows xavier? me most prob sending to berries too..just that i heard Tien hsia's popular experienced teacher got a last slot..thats wat attracting me...headache...

angeline,

were you able to sit in the class - then might have better gauge on teachers. hmmm tough choice. Which you prefer - in terms of teachers, environment etc?

me due in July. yup, so exciting preparing for new arrival
happy.gif
just took out X's younger clothes over the weekend. X wanted to wear one small pair of shoes (cos its green army motif!!), told him he can't fit. He took and see, said its small, give baby wear
happy.gif
haha
saw some brochures, kept asking me "mummy, you want to buy this for baby?" "good".... hope he will have great bonding with his little brother
happy.gif

how are your 2 little princess ?
happy.gif

sunflower - Xander same same as Zavier while i am preg. everytime see newspaper, he wld pt to tis toy/tat toy and says buy for baby ok. wahahaha

so tot of name for no2 yet?

Back