(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Aishite,
It has been a gloomy start to Friday till I read your post! What an absolute laugh! You ar… hahahahhaha…

Dal,
Must try to place Jz with Kell in the same class okay okay…

Dal, Ashite,
Yesterday, Kell saw a photo of me with hubby taken in Japan… she ran to me with the pic and said ‘Daddy and Mummy sitting and smiling, But where is Qiqi’? She looked at me, looked at the picture and asked one more time ‘Where is qiqi?’ Then she self-answered ‘Because qiqi is at home. Mummy and Daddy did not bring me. So sad’… then she gave me a sad look… that look can break my heart manz!

Dal, good lah, yah must try to put Jezoir in Kelly's class.

Paula, Kelly is sooo cute! Haha...today's Jerica's cc taking class photo. Next tue celebrating children's day, they will have water play in school.

Happymum, thanks for asking, I have no more morning sickness now. Oh, your mum cannot help to take care of your kids ah, then its really very taxing to travel to and fro. Just perservere for another few weeks more.

<font face="tahoma"> Pauline,
Kell is super cute!
happy.gif

Updates abt me :
Baby is doing very well, her growth rate is too well in fact... she's abt 4kg now (38wk). Gynae suggested that I better go for induction soon before she gets too big.

Am deciding on the date now... will be either 29 or 30 Sept.
happy.gif
</font>

Happymum,
Jia you! Joint mommies for some fun when you are able to.
happy.gif

My place
Just a bit of pre-warning, there is lift upgrading work going on. I kindof get used to it and it is not that noisy (for me) so didn't mention earlier on.
happy.gif
...oh and also, be ready for a quite messy place..keke. Should be fun to do the vege painting. Stole the idea from G's sunday school class. Very fun as a group of children stamp on a big piece of paper. The result is quite nice too.

Aishite,
Aiyo...hehe...actually hor, sounds like the kind of thing that would probably happen to me too..so I better don't laugh too hard.

Paula,
K is sooo cute! A joy to read about her.
happy.gif

Paula
It's at 3 locations, I think we will start with indoor first, opp Raffles Hotel. The remaining 2 locations we play by ear and see whether the rest of the group wanna continue or go do something else.

Let me go do some web research over the weekend and post details on Mon. But I read it's good to wear light clothings cos ventilation at the 1st location is not that fab.

Hi all...

Am back in action! i like disappear like that... super busy both at work n at home..

Chelsia dwn with fever on thursday and she missed her first excursion with schoolhse so sad!! Me soooo looking forward to that. Imagine riding in a bus with her classmates n heading to hay diary farm.. how nice.. but too bad fever came thursday thus keep her home on friday n missed the excursion!! and the bus ride off cos.. she never ride a bus before yet! arghhhh still banging my head now...

Dal...
Missed you so much... or i should say missed my shy boy leh.. how is JZ? Please give him a big hug n a kiss frm me..

Pauline..
Kelly can really speak well in full sentence.. or chelsia too doo doo? haha.. but she obviously has all the SINGLISH in her.. ending sentence with lah... lor... think she copycat me...
And whats the latest updates? when u moving and WHERE u moving? its already almost 2 mths past the seventh month! have u done anything abt your hse search! U better move out of CCK fast for the sake of Kelly's hell! This CCK hse cannot make it lah.. everymth like that U not tired ar! can temporary go rent a good plc to stay first or not..

Mspiggy..
still waiting ar... angeline finishing her confinement liao.. then follow by you hor... keep us updated..

K-ong..
Hows things at your side? who looking after the 2 gals...

TOAD...
You really make my NITE!! I was like an idiot staring at the PC n laughing none stop!! U really JOKER!!! Whats SAM's reaction after knowing it!! am still laughing now.. u really.. am speechless manz!! Ultimate!!

Spice...
Hows things with u? When Due?

Pauline...

Sorry... I mean "for the sake of "Kelly's health"... hahaha.... really paiseh.. type too fast!! hahahaha

Pauline &amp; Spicegal,
Yep, I also would like Jezoir to be in the same class as Kell. :)

Pauline, You must use your LV power to help me make it happen ok? keke
Kell really funny! haha...

Joyfulmum
Think the kids will be noisier than the upgrading so no worries! :)

Celeste,
You miss your shy boy lah... but i really do miss you and blur girl leh. keke... Your shy boy now can really 'talk back'. Few days ago I was reading the Lonely Firefly story to him and he kept asking me to repeat. After the 5th time I told him I am tired and it is his turn to read. Know wat? He said "The firefly is very tired and need to rest. The end" and kept the book!
And when we were rushing to get ready to watch The Rainbow Fish, I said "Pls let mummy hurry up and finish the make-up. What happens if mummy is late?" He said "Then mummy stay at home and wait for Jezoir to finish the rainbow fish show and come back." Shy outside but real cheeky at home leh....

Dal,
Just read your reply
happy.gif
I am in M'sia now. will be back in singapore on Tues. Will sms to you. Basically, just lather till got foam, then apply on face and wait for 3 minutes. Then wash away. Very simple. Before using, you can observe your face for lines, big pores, freckles, color tone, etc. Fair pple will look pink, dark pple will look fairer. Freckles will lighten. So far, for freckles to go away, need a few months. Big pores sure get smaller after one wash. Even if J got mosquito bites, can use to stop the itch. I tried applying the bar, one day 3 times on A and it stops the itch immediately, and no more bumps nor scars after 3 days. There will be scars for a week if the skin is already scratched. It's not bad already considering A used to have scars for months due to mosquitoes bites. Too much to say la... You just try to see for yourself
happy.gif
The bar just heal the skin organ. Oh ya... another "side effect" is eyebrows will start growing for those who pluck for long and no eyebrows. Dun use on your hubby head ya? Secarly more hair grow.. kekeke...

hahaha... A also very "lor sor"...

Paula,
That is very sad. A lot of pple here still think that beating is the way to go, unfortunately. But good thing that this mindset is changing.
I think at this age, kids can reason. It's just about us using different ways to get them to say yes
happy.gif
But needs lots of patience and time. I dunno is it because of the bonding I have with A, he's a very good boy. My parents were saying that he only listens to mommy. It could be also because I understand him more and how to get him to do things I want.

bbloh,
Have enough rest or rest whenever you can. We tend to get more impatient to the toddlers when we are tired. For me, when I get impatient or getting angry, I will rest more. Sometimes, I lock myself in the room away from my ABC and rest. This helps me. Nowadays, when I am angry, A will go to maid and tell her "mama is very angry". hahaha...

happymum,
Time will certainly flies. cos there's lots to prepare and settle before going there. You try to have more rest whenever you can. Expect some time to settle down there too. Give yourselves a few months. It does not help with the gloomy and rainy winter in UK. So take it easy
happy.gif

Oh yes, you can bring white light bulbs if you are used to white lights. It may help a bit in the gloomy winter days. The light bulbs available there are all yellow lights. If not used to it, may contribute to more stress.

Cannot finish catching up the posts... Gotta go... later all...

Celeste,
Chelsia dun looks good yesterday… Your cousin is really ‘hot’ and really adorable too… Most tots speak well ar… look at Jezoir… his sentences is getting even longer! Still looking around, hubby makes an offer for a greenwood cluster unit… but not sure, will get it or not … anyway, this is huge investment lei… not like shopping for Gymboree or Gap…

Mspiggy...wow...4kg..big baby ah...so will it be today or tmr?

Celeste, Jerica also missed her 1st excursion to science centre as she was sick...sob sob...I am doing fine at the moment, no more morning sickness, and gender is not known yet, due next Feb.
happy.gif

<font face="tahoma"> Hi ladies,
going to delivery suite tomorrow morning... mixed feeling... excited and scared!

keep you gals posted when i'm back home.
happy.gif
</font>

lyn,

I got the soap bar recently. Hope it will do some miracle for my acne prone face. After reading what you said, I am also trying it out on J. She kena bitten by mosquitoes so badly on her leg
sad.gif
Does it help with scars from fights? Recently J scratched S's forehead when they were fighting.... worried it will leave a scar.

mspiggy,

all the best!!!
happy.gif

mspiggy, good luck in ur delivery! do upload some pics when you are free!

paula, are you intending to move soon? where are you staying in CCK now? near warren? i am now in NC... will be back in abt 2 wks' time...

lyn - wow.. travelling again, so fun...

<font color="0000ff">mspiggy,
Wish you have a smooth and safe delivery!

lyn,
May I know what's the cream you're talking about? Is it effective for bumps and scars on the forehead?

Nowadays, DS likes to scream, and will do things deliberately (e.g. told him not to touch dirty stuff and he'll purposely touch it). Any way to crack the hard nut?

BTW, are any good CCCs around Clementi or Jurong area to recommend (or bad ones to avoid)?</font>

poohy, is J and S both in AM session next year? what's the start time for AM session? Is it 9 am? I hope it's not too early, else J might have to stick to PM session, as he catches the sch bus. any idea what time does the bus pickup for AM session?

toto..

ya, both J &amp; S are in morning session next year. The start time for N1 is 9am. The start time for N2 should be 8:30am if I din remember wrongly. So likely I will go early...

u mean school bus dun pick up for AM session? I am not sure abt sch bus pick up time cos its almost impossible for us to engage the bus service. Too expensive so not practical.

Toto,
Yea, we told our agents that we would need to move and get settle down by CNY 2009... so, they are working off their socks for us now! Yep, 5 mins drive from Warran.

Good Afternoon Mummies!

Mspiggy, are you the one with the singer boy? So fast number two! Have a good delivery!
happy.gif

Lyn,
What is this soap bar? Sounds good! My face never got back since i given birth...now very oily and cloggy. What's it called? Where can i get it? Is it of natural ingredients?

Paula,
Thought you'd be moving to the east? Haha...i always tell anyone they'll love it here!
happy.gif

Re: Kids' Biennale
Went to the kidszone at cityhall. Good place for our tods to view kids' works and doodle etc. Stole some ideas for my art lessons too! Real activities will only be on 4 oct though. Other locations as well. You ladies may wanna check out http://www.singaporebiennale.org/kidsbiennale.html

Have a good day all!
happy.gif

hi mommies,
did you let your kids attend half-day childcare for start before progressing to full-day or did you start them on full-day right away?

muffinmocha,

i started my kid on full day straight away. But 1st week, its half day for 2 days, then 3pm pick up for 2 days then 5pm pick up then slowly drag the timing...By 3rd week, he is used to it liao.

Calliope
Biennial, Kidszone at City Hall...where exactly is this City Hall? I looked at the map...it doesn't appear to be the one at Raffles City itself.

Mspiggy..
JIA YOU!!! Havw a smooth delivery... keep us posted!

Lyn..
I also interested in the Soap Bar leh..

Muffinmocha, I also started my girl on full day straight away. For the 1st 2 days, I stayed with her for half a day, then bring her back. On day 3, I stayed with her for half a day, then leave her there for the rest of the day.

ivy, spicegal,
thanks for sharing...
i prefer half-day but due to transport issues, i may have to opt for full-day...
will be starting next week...
mentally, i'm still not prepared for full-day although i think my boy will not mind it.
i think i will experience separation anxiety more than him! sigh!

paula, wow.... moving to a new pl is fun!

poohy - i am still waiting for LW to revert re sch bus timing in the AM. if it's too early, maybe i will have to make my own transport arrangements.

cheri - then go to Sistic to see... anyway tickets started selling yesterday.

sunflower - ooh
happy.gif
but the books so "pretty' that i bu she de to let zav draw! hahaaha

Hello all

Just back from children's gym....I am happy with how Shan is developing in this area....albeit a little too gutsy.

She's in the class for 2.5-3.5 year olds and there are activities where many of the tods still require their mums to support or hold them in case they crash to the ground....but Shan will gamely say "No, mummy don't hold me" and she completes all by herself. Happy me here :)

aishite

S has always been a very 'garang' girl n independent...very good..haha...can c tt from the time we were at the CBC...

Back