(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Ooh just realised that Tracy lost her way there. That place is really ulu and small... I will only frequent that place when I want to get my favourite awfully chocolate cake.

PP & Spicegal - I finished my tub of icecream yesterday!!! yummy!!

Oki - U shd go get the Island creamer icecream... SUPER YUMMY!! hahahaha :p

Jshoppers update:

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Item Code</TD><TD>Colour</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>SGD</TD><TD>Total</TD><TD>Collection</TD><TD>PD? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dor</TD><TD>S64805 </TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>100</TD><TD>1090</TD><TD>15.26</TD><TD></TD><TD>Somerset</TD><TD>PD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dor</TD><TD>S64805 </TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>90</TD><TD>1090</TD><TD>15.26</TD><TD></TD><TD>Somerset</TD><TD>PD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dor</TD><TD>S65804 </TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1090</TD><TD>15.26</TD><TD>45.78</TD><TD>Somerset</TD><TD>PD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oki</TD><TD>J66402 </TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>100</TD><TD>1730</TD><TD>24.22</TD><TD></TD><TD>Somerset</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oki</TD><TD>S64805 </TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>100</TD><TD>1090</TD><TD>15.26</TD><TD></TD><TD>Somerset</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oki</TD><TD>S65804 </TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1090</TD><TD>15.26</TD><TD></TD><TD>Somerset</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oki</TD><TD>S61003</TD><TD>off white blue</TD><TD>120</TD><TD>1790</TD><TD>24.76</TD><TD></TD><TD>Somerset</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Oki</TD><TD>S61003</TD><TD>off white yellow</TD><TD>100</TD><TD>1790</TD><TD>24.76</TD><TD>104.26</TD><TD>Somerset</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paula</TD><TD>S65704</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>95</TD><TD>1790</TD><TD>25.06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paula</TD><TD>S66604 </TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>100</TD><TD>1490</TD><TD>20.86</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cel</TD><TD>S66604 </TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>100</TD><TD>1490</TD><TD>20.86</TD><TD>66.78</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Pawprint and MTDT, thanks for posting the nice photos. Busy with spring cleaning and baking over the weekend, no time to upload the photos.

Mich, thanks for organising the trial, both Jerica and I had great fun. Too bad cannot join you for the weekday trials..

Tracy, cluny court is just next to Serene Centre, how can the security guard not know!! Faint. No wonder you din turn up...we were wondering where were you...
kao_confused.gif

Pawprint, most probably I cannot attend the gathering at your place. Din managed to finish spring cleaning yesterday, so have to continue again this weekend. Sorry!!
kao_sad.gif

KOng, thanks for your compliments.

MTDT, wah so fast, I still have not touched the 2 tubs I bought, soooo busy with spring cleaning and baking cookies....my home is such a mess!! arghhh...

Ok, removed chicken wing and sotong balls from list of food prepared, left only staples and tidbits!
happy.gif

3 Feb food:
Helper preparing these,
1) Pineapple fried rice, Shephard's pie, Chicken curry
2) Agar-agar with fruits/ Sea birdnest
4) Taiwan Grape Juice/ Chrysanthenum
5) Disposable utensils, napkins
6) Tidbits- bakwa, dried cuttlefish strips snack, mochi, vietnam sweets, eggrolls, pineapple cake, arrowroot chips, normal chips, taiwan healthy nuts mix, taiwan nougats, taiwan fish crackers, wasabi peas, chocolates... now u know why diet never successful lah.

All non-spicy except curry. Shephard's pie is esp suited for kids. Helper on auto-mode, prepares everything without supervision nor help. And clean up too.

Feel free to bring anything else u wanna eat . Will force people to tabao back if too much leftovers hor!

spicegal, aiyah clean house when u can come party?! Eh, Island Creamery ice-cream keep max 3 days cos no preservatives etc. Dun junk the container, it's airtight and perfect for CNY snacks too.

KOng, yup replied the other time, HBs and Helpers and Siblings welcome, LOL!
happy.gif

Pawprint, oh yah..I forgot about no preservatives. Thanks for reminding, looks like I have to finsh them asap. My mum was telling me the container very nice, will definitely recycle them.
kao_wink.gif

I try to finish spring cleaning by Sat so I can make it for the gathering. Let you know again.

Hi Mummies

Re: Sofa bed

Anyone knows where to get kids sofa beds? Where are your tods sleeping now? My ger has been on tilum and I'm thinking of upgrading her.

Re: Phlegm

Anyone knows of any natural cure for pleghm? My ger has been phlegmy since she attended childcare. She doesn't really cough so much so didn't think it's necessary to see doc yet can hear her phlegm when she talks. Have so far stopped giving her fruits but guess that's not a long term solution. Will prolong phlegm be harmful? Any advice anyone? Thanks!

Cutiezayn, thanks for offering. Will let you know again. I might be getting a ride from Dal.

Calliope, you can get toddler mini beds at kiddy palace, kids mall &amp; carrefour. I bought 1 for jerica, cost only $99 at carrefour. Will try to upload pic.

Calliope,

My ger is sleeping on a sofa bed we have initially bought for the CL during confinement. Not too sure are there any kids sofa bed ard but I think if she is sleeping alone a big space is good for her to roll around.

spicegal - I thinking of gettting this foam bed too.. saw it at Carrefour for $99.

btw the cover can be change n wash??

pp, why no ckn wings.. MY FAV!!!
sad.gif

mtdt... why ur pictures so blur... BLEH!! heeheee...

spicy... LELONG LELONG!! GAP SOCKS + KUMON up for GRABS!!
happy.gif

btw, can we get the ice cream anywhere else? or just @ serene center?

Okipoki

Thanks! Hehe...i'm thinking on the contrary cos want to train my ger to sleep within the confines of a bed. Realised she can do so during our vacation when we let her sleep on the bed in the hotel. She didn't roll off whereas at home, she'd roll all over the room like nobody's business.

Spicegal

Thanks! Am looking for something collaspsable and kids size cos of space contraints, something that would last her for the next 3 years or so when we get a bigger house.

Oki/MTDT, haha...have not start using yet leh, but i know for definite the mattress inside can be taken out and cover removed to wash. Let me go check it out tonight.

michele,
the island creamy ice cream, they have a stall at great world city too, next to the cold storage cashier.

kumon for lelong?
you have extra huh? Can i get from you? ( already got the gap socks from you via pauline...hee...)

Collections of Gap socks &amp; Kumon...

will bring everything to PP's house on sunday, and pls REMEMBER to collect them!! those who are not attending, pls make arrangements to collect them after Sunday, thanks!!

Sea birdnest... 2 boxes going to pp and my place... have spilt them equally, both the ginger and sea bird nest... where would u like to collect from?

Pasir Ris Collection
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Bishan Collection
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

pics - ya loh.. so sad tat it's so blur.
but the videos were good!!

I have captured B "puking" out the tidbits! hahha
and also Duffy - ur son trying to kidnap my boy! hahahaha They are soooo cute uh... dunno why ur J seems to connect with my Z. hehe

Calliope,

Thats exactly what my ger is... she is a terrible sleeper. But I put alot of pillows beside her just to ensure that she wont roll off. How to train huh, not to roll anywhere else.

will bring everything to PP's house on sunday, and pls REMEMBER to collect them!! those who are not attending, pls make arrangements to collect them after Sunday, thanks!!

Sea birdnest... 2 boxes going to pp and my place... have spilt them equally, both the ginger and sea bird nest... where would u like to collect from?

Pasir Ris Collection
1) cutiezayn
2)
3)
4)
5)

Bishan Collection
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

woah,i hvn't got the time to upload the pictures for kidsloft yet.. will do it tonite!
happy.gif

mtdt,
sorry i think my boy has scared the wits out of your boy..hahaha.. dunno why he's kind of attracted to your boy.. OH NO! hahaha...

re:kidsloft
thk my boy didn't really enjoy that day.. he was just too distracted by the surrounding.. TOYS! OMG! he seemed to enjoy GUG more..

Aishite, can you collect my Kumon on my behalf? can meet you at church or lunch near our workplace?
happy.gif

PP - wow.... you are so creative... and you have so much energy! ke ke...

mic - if i do meet MTDT this week, will pass her your Spot collection.
happy.gif

hi PP,
oh no.. i super blur.. keep thinking tat e gathering at yr place is on Sat.. now realise that it's on SUN and it falls on the same day as my boy's GUG tots class... can't make it liao.. probably can only come after..tat will be after 4pm! so count me out 1st.. if you dun mind i will let u know on SUn itself can.. hv to see if my boy can still TAHAN for 2nd round after the class... so pai sey!

Okipoki

Haha...I also don't know how to train. But i noticed when the area is small and confined, she wouldn't roll too much. Wait till i get the bed and experiment then let you know, k?
happy.gif

very last min...

forum playground @ 4.30pm today!!
wanna join pp and i?

am not going rim today, have requested a later day in the week cos dal cant make it today too... dun wanna go alone! hope to see u at forum!

<font face="tahoma">Collections of Gap socks &amp; Kumon...

Pasir Ris Collection
1) cutiezayn
2) mspiggy
3)
4)
5)

Bishan Collection
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Btw, Mich.. do you need a ride to PP's place on Sunday?</font>

<font face="tahoma"> Mich,
ohh.. in that case I opt to meet up in bishan. will call you on sunday for pickup but might be slightly late coz Wes usually naps ard 11am to 12pm. ok?

Pasir Ris Collection
1) cutiezayn
2)
3)
4)
5)

Bishan Collection
1) mspiggy
2)
3)
4)
5) </font>

<font face="tahoma"> Re : White lines across fingernails

I just saw that Wes has white line across his fingernails. Just developed coz last night didnt see any while cutting his nails.

Anyone knows anything about those white lines? Read that might be due to lack zinc/iron. Anymore info? </font>

Pasir Ris Collection of Bird nest
1) mspiggy
2)
3)
4)
5)

Bishan Collection of bird nest
1) Cutiezayn
2)
3)
4)
5)

Pasir Ris Collection of Bird nest
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Bishan Collection of bird nest
1) Cutiezayn
2) mspiggy
3)
4)
5)

mspiggy, sorry I think we hv post together...hv change for u.

hi mummies who're gog to PP's hse on Sun..
anyone put up at jurong? if yes, may need to ask yr help to collect the socks for me from mich in case i really can't make it on Sun. if not, it's ok..i'll hv to opt for collection at bishan..

duffy, i think mich will bring all socks and kumon books to PP place, the option is for collection of sea birdnest if I don understand wrongly.
I can collect for you, is JE convenient for u in New year eve.

PP,
Thinks this Sun gathering will be more for me rather than G...keke. G will prob fall asleep around 12.30-1pm after her sunday school playgroup in the morning. Was thinking of getting ice-cream from island creamery but didnt know only can last 3 days? IF i get will be on Friday leh....Not fresh liao. Still want? What is the nice ones? I tried apple pie, didnt really fancy it. Cookie and cream was not bad. Swimming at 4pm? Wow, super hot nowadays...But let my gal see the swimming pool, she will long to dive in..
happy.gif

Kong,
So see you next Mon at class? Your K is super cute. And you will be proud to see how well she follows in class.
happy.gif
Generally, it is a good class. Everyone seems to be having a fun time and willing to cooperate. Think my G rubbed on some of the good stuff already.

Back