(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Mummies,
Was in LV@Republic Poly. Have enrolled Kell liao ... it is confirmed ... she is attending school on 11 Feb!!

Any if anyone of you know of pest company who have good records of eliminating millipedes, let me know!

oki, MT, Sunflower..

will oni b available on nxt mon & tues
happy.gif

Wed till Fri.. fully booked ... hehehe.

Sunflower,
Limited vacancies mah and I heard from my contacts that the faculty in RP is expanding. So better act first. Since I like the place, must well enroll. If no good, withdraw. Haha. Kell is going in for FD.

Dal has placed a reservation for June 2008...

Mummies

Today my firm had a branded bazzar sale for children's apparel: OshKosh, Ralph Lauren etc. k_ong and ipanda also swung by and made some purchases, cos I brought them in to take a peek. The prices are extremely ok.

If you think this will benefit your colleagues (get your firm Recreation Club to organise), let me know, I can pass the contact to you.

PM me hor,cos think not great to put the contact name and # here lah .. must respect the seller. Can only answer in the evening, cos no access to personal email at work.

Paula !!

We were just telling the vendor we have a fren named pc, and if she were here, he can pack up for the day oledi.

Tonite lah, pass u the contact at MSN. You pass it direct to ur HR lah, since u already hv a warm relationship there.

I am also passing the contact to my sister in IRAS, if not, I keep buying for her kids, and make me lug these everywhere !!

PC

Not unless u do 10k purchase?
dunno lah, didnt ask him tis leh, cos k_ong v hngry oledi, so we chop chop shoppping and went out for lunch.

<font face="tahoma"> aishite, wow.. so shiok!
my sis mentioned that yesterday her coy also has branded kids sale for 1 day only. too bad she's too busy to go
sad.gif

</font>

Personal shopper ... no problems !!
let me be SAHM first and dream for a while ... then help u all to buy lah
but hor, pls come and pick me up cos i dunt like to drive.

k_ong

not everyone is a born F1 driver like u lah!!
i hate lane changing .... why cant we drive without needing to change lane? can someone develop a patent so tat the lane we r driving on will always bring us to the destination we wish?

Mich - welcome back

Sunflower/oki/dor - aiyoh.. then we can only meet separatly. I am book on WED and FRI liao. :p

Nao - Branded kids clothes supplier, my company also have... they comes like every quarter. Is ur supplier also a bro-sis pair? staying in Pasir Ris? They say they go to alot of places and best is they allow "exchanges"... so if u buy this time, not good dun fit etc, u can exchange next time for another pc. :p

pawprint ...

so fun!!
must hang out wif u more .... hopefully can be more creative tat way.

my artistic juice is like "mee pok da" ... all dry and shrivelled up .. i failed my art in secondary school ... got 46% for Sec 2 exam ... brutal man

MTDT

ya, tat sounds like abt the one
nice pair ... they ask for my namecard too .. i told them i will help them promote cos the value is good

will like to c a decent business model like theirs prosper

dor....

she like cereal..honeystar but dun koe how much to give her so as to replace a milk feed.scare i underfeed her. another thing she like is dumpling..whenever i eat, she will pester me for more..haiz...these few days shes eating what i am eating now..all junk food.haha. no strength to keep to her last time food..too tiring to cook..

hi kite,
we gog on 18 to 25 apr to perth..now looking for farmstay at margaret river. that period i thk is school holidays so quite a few accommodations full liao.

MTDT, the bro-sis duo sounds familier, I think they come to my office nearby too. Bought from them a few times and you are right, they allow exchanges. So can 'fang xin' and buy, if dun fit, can come back to exchange.

Naomi, thanks for the contact, I will check with my colleague to see if its the same guy.

Pawprint, looks really fun, thomas the train, puppet show and school bus. You are really creative!! I happened to have an empty TV box at home now, too bad I am not as creative and artistic as you.

pawprint,

wow wow wow!!!! that's super creative and super nice... can I order one
happy.gif
teach me make le.
can you conduct art class for mummies
happy.gif

dor, oki, mtdt,

Monday - I can make it
happy.gif

Vivi,
Eh, I would recommend you to go down and take a good. At least, this is the one that make me feel really comfortable. Kell visited the centre three times already and she like it. I brought her there this late afternoon again (despite visiting in the morning) and she really likes it loh and was telling her daddy when we reached the carpark ‘school school’. She cried when we left the school. Hubby like it too and he said is one of the best that he has seen so far. Just that the millipedes are really a concern to me.

There have two classes for our children. One class is fully enrolled with five kids liao. Another class currently have two children only. So I reckon, still have about two to three seats left. If you are looking a enrolling your child later than Feb, I would suggest you go down and place your name in their reservation list first. Cos once RP is fully staffed, priority would be given to their students liao.

Kell’s new words today ‘school’, ‘mouse’ and ‘bill’! But vomited in the evening when we were leaving for home from dinner. Hope she will be okay manz.

Mummies, have fun chatting next week! I’ll be off to Changmai … sigh … sure miss Kell like hell. I think I will miss her more than she miss me. Haha…

monday - oh, i meeting my insurance agent... let me go change her appt :p

PP - WOW!!! U are really creative leh!! and thomas the train image really v v real too! Even if I did try to "cut up the box" dun think i could draw that! hahahah :p

Congrats to Irv!! I rem tat epi.... Zav also manage to "recognise" butterfly after watching tat.
happy.gif

Paula - so qiao hor, just now I went to pick my hubby up, drove a wrong route and end up at RP!! hahaha... was thinking is it a sign! hahha :p Have a safe trip to Changmai.
happy.gif

http://www.gogreen.cellande.co.uk/shop/products/paperpod/paperpod.php
some links to fire ur cardboard imaginations!
happy.gif
Wanted to make a dollhouse last time but didn't have discipline (use glue gun to fix shelves). A fren's HB made a really HUGE castle-like playhouse, think it was featured in local parenting mag too?

Spicegal, TV boxes are hard to come by... I used to loiter around Supermarket back doors to scrounge for cardboard cartons (sounds terrible hor, LOL), only have all the small boxes. Must utilise ur TV box, cos how often do we buy a new TV?! Haha.

Thx mums, heh, but the kids now bored with it, put aside again!

MT, not asleep at 3am?!

CYA MUMS 1PM TODAY AT CLUNY COURT (old building next to Serene Centre, Bukit Timah Rd).
Can identify Cluny Court by the COLD STORAGE at its ground floor. Kid's Loft is on SECOND FLOOR via lift or escalator!
happy.gif

***Sat-26-Jan-1pmto2:30pm (NOTE TIME CHANGED!) Kids loft playgroup***
First Steps Playschool
for toddlers 15 months to 3 years old
90 mins of story, arts &amp; crafts, snack time, play time, zoo phonics, music &amp; movement

1)Michele
2)Paula
3)Cutiezayn
4)MTDT
5)Pawprint
6)Tracy Darling
7)Dal
8)Duffy
9)spicegal

Details PLS!! (Mich will just cut-paste from this list).
The maximum in this trial class will be set at 8 toddlers. Both parents can attend the class with the toddlers. Please dress in GREEN as the theme of the term is on Colours and Shapes.

Sincerely
Lavina
9684 6797

Name of Child: Brendan Chiang
Date of Birth: Jun 18th 2006
Contact Details: 92267586

Name of Child: Jerica Ong
Date of Birth: Jun 8th 2006
Contact Details: 97940166

Namr of Child: Darrell Tok
Date of Birth: May 30th 2006
Contact Details: 98361341

Name of child : Zach Lau
Date of birth : 6th Jun 2006
contact details : 98256787

Name of child : Irvin Ng
Date of birth : 17 Jun 2006
Contact details : Athena Ng's mum

Name of child : Zavier Teo
Date of birth : 15 Jun 2006
Contact details : Will update at kidsloft.

Name of Child: Jeriel Tay
Date of Birth: 1st Jun 2006
Contact Details: 900509065

Name of Child: Leia Ho
Date of Birth: 29th June 2006
Contact Details: to be updated

pawpring

super duper link on cardboards !!!
ok, i m gonna give tis a shot, but think my hubby will be the one eventually to finish the masterpiece ......... he's way better than me in this aspect of creativity

paula

have a productive trip in chiangmai !!

Back