(2006/05) May 2006 MTB

Hi mummies,

i seldom come on tis thread, wish to get some advises from u... my ds, going 10mth 1weeks plus liao refuse to open his mouth to eat his cereals, porridge.=( but okie with eating milo wif bread, ban mian (of course w/o the base, scared too salty for ds)...

wat to u do to make bb enjoy their food? mine was okay @ 6mth dun no y nowadays like dat. Many thanks in advance... =)

Oh btw, I recall someone recommended a Ms Chen who does agar agar. any one has her contacts? Her agar agar really beautiful lei...see the thread below
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/353635/539160.html?1174033723

As for cake, I think will order from ecreative again...their cake designs so nice n the price is reasonable ...kekeke

Hi milo,

I found a place to host the party end up hub say cancel coz he will be having his exams soon. anyway, u can try, its at the home team at CDANs. quite near our place.....the place quite nice, went there once, just that u have to walk far for the club facilities only

Joyce, sent u the info.

Btw, someone sent me email asking for the Coach info too.But my little rascal bang on my keyboard, and the email disappeared somehow. Only remember the email is from civicgal (or something like dat). Could u email me again? Sorry for the double work.

hi lee jen,
me still considering the patissier cake but i've got another lobang for nice-looking cakes (not sure about the taste tho). It's called hot fuschia. heard of it? alamak, their cake costs $200 for a 2-tier cake...lagi ex...but hor, it's super duper sweet lor.

oh mummies, finally booked the venue for my gal's 1st birthday! it's at Jack's place. Can use their private function room + eat their set lunch...hee...very value for money!

hi CP,
Pm-ed u. hope to hear from ya soon!

Hi milo,

No they have chalet there. Quite nice its like a small bungalow. first storey is open kitchen whereas the 2nd comes w 2 aircon rooms n a small seating room

Hi CP,

Thanks! will go n check and let u know

joyce,

thks.. i have booked the chalet but have to wait for them to get back to me on the availabilty on monday.

ino,

tat fast! me have not nothing confirm yet except for the decor for the party..

ino, the patissier cake really x, the chocolate im eyeing cost almost $200, think take ecreative...keke.

CP, in keen on the coach bag, view the webby and let you know? 25% on which series?

Ah K,

So sad u missed out my Ah D from the Chart!! Darius Lee DOB 26 April 2006. Thank u hor! 8)

Me also bio-ing the burberry blue label ley... now keep haressing hubby to plan for a biz trip to Japan...haha..otherwise may have to see if my friend can help to get from Japan or not.

Ah E - I think can view from www.coach.com

wow... mummies you are so hardworking. My DH said that he may be out of town so warned me to keep the celebrations for my girl on a small scale. Sigh. But will get a nice cake for me to enjoy!!! Will also extort a gift from DH for 1 year of good work!! hahaha. ROFL!
happy.gif

hei mummies....
i have just signed up Christian for a term with kindermusik. Dunno how your trial went but baby boy loved the music. My trial saw quite a few June thread mummies attending trials themselves. Went for a so-called re-trial yesterday (cos last lesson of term) and decided to sign up. Teacher Shauna's good. Wondering if any other mummies interested....make the class fun to have friends....
cheers.

morning mummies,

sat trial class at growing up gifted was gd. they have music, storytelling, phonics etc... brayden oso enjoyed it. but the classes are full so gota wait till end apr when the term ends n start the new term.

chris,

hw many lessons per term n hw much it cost at kindermusik?? couldnt make it for the trial class tat time so nw muz find time for it...

H ah, paisay..

bb D, auntie K give me a *KISS*

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummies</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>DOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>KK</TD><TD>Liaw Yu Jun</TD><TD>21/04/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sponge</TD><TD>Ariel Lim</TD><TD>22/04/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>Natasia Chan</TD><TD>27/04/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Darius Lee</TD><TD>26/04/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fate</TD><TD>Jarrett Tan</TD><TD>28/04/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piglet</TD><TD>Sofia Teo</TD><TD>30/04/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milo</TD><TD>Kaeden Cheng</TD><TD>01/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>Keane Then</TD><TD>02/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angelzwynd</TD><TD>Clarice Tan</TD><TD>02/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ih-jyc</TD><TD>Rayne Ang</TD><TD>02/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Goon goon</TD><TD>Geng Teng</TD><TD>03/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ino</TD><TD>Natalie Wong</TD><TD>07/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh</TD><TD>Claris Yeo</TD><TD>07/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kissbb</TD><TD>Aiden Ng</TD><TD>09/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kissbb</TD><TD>Brayden Ng</TD><TD>09/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Race</TD><TD>Jing Heng</TD><TD>10/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wen</TD><TD>Gabrielle Chang</TD><TD>11/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anna</TD><TD>Kaelyn Soh</TD><TD>12/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>Jared Hee</TD><TD>15/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>Xaiver Ong</TD><TD>18/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>SS1</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>18/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina</TD><TD>Brayden Loh</TD><TD>19/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fairarina</TD><TD>Kendrick Kwa</TD><TD>28/05/2006</td></tr></table>

gina,

have u attended any classes from juliagabriel?

i went but bb cant go in though. they have music, storytelling etc.. still thinking which is better.

milo,

ware is juliagabriel?? seems like the programmes is abt the same as growing up gifted?? do they hv trial class?

hi milo,

pls add for me -

anastasia
Axl
10/05/2006

i will not throw big party for Axl's birthday. will be celebrating with my immediate family members only.

gina,

juliagabriel has 2 branches. one in evan and the other at forum.

their age gp for the biligual playgroup on weekend starts from 18M so bb cannot attend trial class. so i went in to look see lor.. if confirm have to book now cos waiting list is 6M ah!!!

perhaps i shld take a trip down to growing up gifted to compare as well
happy.gif

kindermusik rather ok i think...other than first time registration $30, it's about $25 per session x 8 and $60 home materials.
Growing up gifted sounds fun. how much was trial????
On the other hand, I did not hear very good reviews on Julia Gabriel...like more suited for older kids....but then again, really up to individual....i guess, at the end of the day, some kind of exposure is better than none at all.

gina - hows the class at growing up & gifted? im at the waiting list for the trial class, went down on saturday leh.

milo - can add my jeneil in the list? leejen (amy) - Jeneil Choo (01May06)

CP - received an email on the coach order, so i just order and reply to this email addy?

chris,

actually, i also dunno do our bb absorb anything in such classes at all but i do agree that its some kind of exposure ba.. let them learn how to mix ard and share their toy. abit more for social skill than academic :p

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummies</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>DOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>KK</TD><TD>Liaw Yu Jun</TD><TD>21/04/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sponge</TD><TD>Ariel Lim</TD><TD>22/04/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>Natasia Chan</TD><TD>27/04/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Darius Lee</TD><TD>26/04/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fate</TD><TD>Jarrett Tan</TD><TD>28/04/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piglet</TD><TD>Sofia Teo</TD><TD>30/04/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leejen</TD><TD>Jeneil Choo</TD><TD>01/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milo</TD><TD>Kaeden Cheng</TD><TD>01/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>Keane Then</TD><TD>02/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angelzwynd</TD><TD>Clarice Tan</TD><TD>02/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ih-jyc</TD><TD>Rayne Ang</TD><TD>02/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Goon goon</TD><TD>Geng Teng</TD><TD>03/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ino</TD><TD>Natalie Wong</TD><TD>07/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh</TD><TD>Claris Yeo</TD><TD>07/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kissbb</TD><TD>Aiden Ng</TD><TD>09/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kissbb</TD><TD>Brayden Ng</TD><TD>09/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>Axl</TD><TD>10/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Race</TD><TD>Jing Heng</TD><TD>10/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wen</TD><TD>Gabrielle Chang</TD><TD>11/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anna</TD><TD>Kaelyn Soh</TD><TD>12/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>Jared Hee</TD><TD>15/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>Xaiver Ong</TD><TD>18/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>SS1</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>18/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina</TD><TD>Brayden Loh</TD><TD>19/05/2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fairarina</TD><TD>Kendrick Kwa</TD><TD>28/05/2006</td></tr></table>

milo - i see you doing BP for birthday thingy, this website have better things than birthday direct??
happy.gif
wanna join ...

amy,

the web got more varieties compared to bday direct for the theme that i am looking for but i have not ordered before.

<font color="0000ff">Wow! The thread is moving rather fast lately.

Kindermusik trial
Nice to meet daddies & mummies for the 1st time during the Kindermusik trial. My muscles ache for 2 days after that leh.

Joyce,
Did you manage to get the book (Feed Your Child Right) elsewhere? I'm hoping to buy a copy too.

BB's 1st Birthday Celebration
My hubby said that we'll keep ours simple - maybe just a small cake with immediate family members. Anyway, may change his mind later.

Gentle reminder of BJG trial
- kissbb
- ss1
- fairysnowberry
- fates
- matsu

See ya this Sat, at 1.30 pm. Remember to prepare $20 per baby hor.</font>

<font color="0000ff">leejen,
May I know the model of the Tiger Food Jar that you're using? How long can it keep food warm? How much did you pay when you bought from Taka previously?</font>

Hi,
anyone fed baby cheese yet? What brand did you buy? I bought red laughing cow party cubes. Ok?

I haven't tried alot of food with baby yet, especially fruits. He's prone to bronchitis and alot of food, according to mum is "Leng".

What fruits are good for boosting immunity and not phlgem inducing?

Thanks.

hi jenny,

i have started feeding kaeden cheese. using the same brand as yours

i tried yogurt which i find it quite good. perhaps u can consider.

fruits wise, started on apples, pear, papaya and banana. realised that my boy is alittle allergic to strawberries though so have stop feeding him stuff with that.

hi JennyN,

i think feeding cheese is advisable only after 1 year old. apples, pears and grapes should be fine. i do not feed bananas, oranges and papayas. apparently, most papayas are artificially ripened so my mum discourage.

bbloh - just a side track, you look very cute/petite to me, like a mini-pie. (no offence hor)
happy.gif
on the contratury, i look fat. :p
Tat pink 3-tier is lunch box, model is LWR something, this model got 2 tier oso. Comes in light pink and light grey color. I bought about $55 (bundle pack) at Taka department store last year, comes with a 0.3l tiger flask oso.
i think can keep more than 6 hrs bah, coz i cook the porridge morning at 8.30am, i feed her tat day at 1plus at foodcourt, still piping hot and if you intend to leave some food for later feeds, must close back fast after pouring out some, else will turn cold, but i suggest finish the food lah.
my minced chicken/carrot is at one smaller compartment, porridge at another bigger compartment. 2 compartments can retain heat, only top compartment cannot retain heat, can only put biscuits etc (dry items only)

re: julia gabriel

my twins attend their playnest, and my comment is very good!!

3 session/week for their playnest which is from 6m to 18m.

Its more speech and drama... circle time to play toys, story telling, magic box, art & craft time, outdoor play, snack time and music time. 1.5hr per session.

Basically its very good for social development and motor skill development. my twins and love it.

After 18mth, can go to playclub. They have
weekend billigual playclub... which i think got a LONG waiting list.... minimum 3-6mths leh ...

i think JG is quite the same to GUG but I love Julia Gabriel due to their program

Hey bbloh,

I am sorry but gotta skip the BJG trial this Saturday as my boy is down with cough and flu
kao_cry.gif

Pinkapple would like to take over my slot. Had emailed you her contacts already.

Poor J....first time cough
sad.gif

anastasia,

I am not too sure about pine garden.. anyway not getting from them liao, because me and hubby finally decided to get ice cream cake from swensens
happy.gif

kissbb,

thks for ur feedback... now i feel more an xin registering kaeden there.. i like the way they plan the program
happy.gif
which branch is ur boys attending?

fates,

send bb J my regards!

ivy,

bo la.. wanted to organise a spree to buy balloons for bb k bday bash but since bo seng li, so i went ahead to order liao.
the link: http://www.thepartyworks.com/

bijin,

sure. if i get get enough mummies to join.

Hi bbloh,

Nope couldnt get the book. Went to Times also out-of-stock.

Hi milo,
are u going to going up gifted? I'm also interested. can let me know more? many thanks...

ur spree closed liao? i;m interested lei

Hi milo,

typo above...its growing up gifted...guess me too tired liaoz..

Hi mummies,
Anyone can help to organise a spree from the birthday direct? really nice birthday items lei...
thinking of getting something for boy's coming birthday...kekeke...let me know if u organising, thanks!

hey mummies,

the growing up gifted class was quite fun. itz very disfferent frm those baby gym. i brought brayden for trial class at my little gym n jwt but baby gyms are more for playing. at growing up gifted they have more variety like songs, story telling etc... so i guess bb can learn more... (wah like he very big liao. hee...)trial class is at $42/1.5hr
since there is no vacancy at t he moment, tink i will go try kindermusik trial.

chris,

when is christian's next lesson?? mayb can go trial at the same class??

hi milo66,

we are in the evans road branch... diff btw the 2 branches is the evans road one will have outdoor play, sand play, water play and swimming..

Back